The Room

Story Info
Wet and Messy; Nine hours of fun.
5.6k words
4.12
22.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine having a room that your most wild fantasies and dreams can come true; a place to be as wild and crazy as you have only imagined and wished for. I have such a place; a plastic covered room. Everything is all prepared the floors, the walls, and the single mattress in the center on the floor. In one corner there is a chest filed with ice cubes, among the ice there is bottles of tea and crangrape beverages, Miracle Whip and grape jelly.

Next to the chest there is wicker basket filled with bottles of Hershey's' chocolate syrup, honey, pancake syrup and a gallon can of pudding. Along the wall were the toys of all different sizes and shapes, the plugs, dildos and vibrators. There are lighted candles on the windowsills. Next to the room was the bathroom. On the edge of the shower a bottle of Dawn liquid dish soap for clean up afterwards.

The planning and preparation of this playroom had taken quite some time, finding the materials, buying them and preparing the room. How many years had I waited, how many hours had I spent dreaming of this? How many fantasies were wrapped into the plastic covered walls? A room covered in plastic, which could be cleaned just by taking the plastic down and throwing it away. As I look around the room, I realized I finally had my playroom -Yes the room is ready and it is only two o'clock in the afternoon. All that is missing is my partner for the evening.

Anticipation? Hell Yes! Nervous? You Betcha!

I went back to the Master bedroom and checked again for any last things that needed to be done. I was already "dressed"; that is to say that I was wearing what I had woke up in that morning, the metal rings and noose. There are four rings at present, there will be more added as I find them. One has a hangman's noose tied to it; it is rather short and made of cotton cord. The other three are plain stainless rings found at almost any tack shop. The one with the noose goes on first, around both the balls and the cock, with the cord of the noose behind the balls, the other three go on the balls only, and the noose is threaded through the rings. The noose is then brought up between the balls, splitting them as they are stretched to the bottom of the sack, and the noose is placed behind the rim of the cock head and tighten so that it will hold all the rings in place. This is done while soft of course, and when the cock gets hard the effect is visually exciting to her and uncomfortable to me, and I love it. All that remained was to insert my largest butt plug and attach the four fishing weights to the rings and I would be ready. With that done, I waited.

At three p.m. the doorbell rang. It was she! The evening and years of planning and preparing were about to be explored. She had rung the doorbell only to announce her arrival. I was not to answer the door. As the door opened and she walked in I could see that Brenda was wearing just enough street clothes to keep her from going to jail for public nakedness, a skirt, blouse and sandals. I was kneeling in the center of the living room floor, with my hands clasped behind my back, my thighs opened wide and the four weights dangling but not touching the floor.

Without a word, She stepped directly to me, raised the front of her skirt and pulled my head into her crotch. "Breathe deeply, and lick just my piss covered pussy lips clean, my little piss loving toy." She sighed to me, as she pulled me closer to where I wanted to go. "MMMMMMM" was all I could or wanted to say at that moment. And hello to you I thought as my tongue went to work. She had not showered this morning and she had peed and played all night, the night before. She slept in her piss every night, and never used paper to wipe with, when at home. Only God knew how many times she had peed that day, since rising and She wasn't telling me anything. Not that I could hear anyway. I was in full "sub mode" now. Kneeling ringed, noosed, plugged, and my tongue licking just the lips of piss drenched pussy. Heaven? I had found it.

The juices of her pussy began to leak past her lips, the cum from her playing and the piss that had dried there smelled wonderful and tasted better. A moan pasted the lips of her mouth, somewhere high above me, and my tongue heard and responded, moving farther back along her lips and open flat to clean that crotch. She pushed my head away, and stepped back to survey me. I was as She had instructed on the phone last night, and a smile played at the corners of her mouth. "I am about the bust." She announced. "So you had better lead me to this Room of yours."

She was kicking off her sandals, and pulling the blouse over her head, as I scurried before her towards the hall. She dropped the skirt at the doorway into the room, and stepped naked into the world I had built for us. She stopped and looked around. At the walls, the floor, and the various additions I had made. I was kneeling by the chest with ice, opening it to get her a cold bottle of cranegrape as she spoke.

"We need a straight chair in here," she said thoughtfully. "Go get one from the dining room."

She accepted Her drink, as I scurried back out and brought the chair into the room. When I returned I closed the door behind me; making our world just this Room. Here we would play; nap, drink, and pee with total abandon for as long as we wanted to. The idea of all that we could do, and would try, and the sheer "naughtiness", the taboo of playing in foods, and peeing, not in a toilet but on and in each other, had me hard; harder than I had ever been.

The noose was pulling the head of my cock down, the weights were pulling everything down, and the cord was pulled tight between my balls as my cock tried to rise in its restraint. Now it began, with a snap of her fingers, and a single finger pointing to the floor in front of her, as she stood beside the chair, was the only sound to be heard above our ragged breathing. I jumped for the spot she pointed at. She moved one foot a little farther out, reached down and opened Her sex, as I knelt and opened my mouth and arched my back towards her. The first dribbles ran down her leg, but the stream that followed arched towards my waiting mouth.

My face was bathed in fresh pee, my mouth found the stream and drank deeply, not catching it all, some poured out and ran over my hot flesh, down over my chest, in little rivulets. My cock bobbed as the rivulets ran across the base, and I heard the dripping on the floor. I almost came right then. Her bladder had been full. Her stream was strong, the taste sweet, and seemed to last for about five minutes. I am sure it wasn't that long, but I wished it had been. I wanted it to last forever, just a continuous fountain, oh well. When she had finished, I dove for the last drops. My face and mouth found her sex and licked and slurped, searching for the very last drop.

Her hands found my wet hair and pulled me deeper as she slumped into the chair I had brought, her legs spread wide and she draped them over my shoulders. I was sucking at her lips, her clit, licking every crevice and corner; frenzy would best describe it. She was close to cumming before we entered the room, and now after watching the piss splash all over me, and feeling the relief of Her bladder, she exploded. I got every drop. The piss, the cum, the sweat, every juice she produced. As She came she pulled me deeper into Her crotch, fucking my whole face as she moved to it and on it. And then She came again; she was not silent, she moaned and panted and thrashed about. She may have screamed, I really don't know, her thighs covered my ears as she tried to force my whole face into her hole.

She released me, and pushed me away. Rising from the chair, she turned and knelt, arching her back. "Thank Me." was all She said. I came forward, and with an aim that was true, drove my tongue into her ass hole. Wiggling it and slurping the last remains of all the piss and cum from the night before and today, I cleaned her ass, all of it, and paid homage to the lady who owned me. When I had finished and She had cum, yes she does like to cum from my tongue on and in her ass. She got off the chair and turned to me. We hugged and she rubbed her skin against my piss-drenched flesh. My cock was throbbing, the head was purple. She released the noose, and I sprang free at last.

Now it was my turn. My bladder had been full for a long time, and I was about to burst. She took two steps over to the plastic covered mattress and lay down. She spread herself open and smiled up at me. I knelt on the edge of the bed and again began to lick her sex, teasing this time. Her clit was already sensitive and she was getting very close to cumming. The anticipation was as strong in her as it was in me. Kneeling like that was putting more pressure on my bladder, and I was trying not to waste even a drop.

"NOW" She commanded. My head came up and found her eyes, the want and the need was there. The edge had been reached. I moved up closer between her legs, aimed as well as I could with a hard on, and let loose my stream. The first spurt struck her almost on target, just to the right of her lips, I corrected and the hot piss bathed her clit, as the stream got stronger, she came so hard. She opened her sex with her hands and I filled her hole as she writhed on the bed. Then I raised my cock and began to bath her stomach and breasts and finally I arched the last of my stream into her waiting mouth and face. We were both now drenched, puddles had formed along her sides, and she scooped up piss and dribbled back on her skin, she opened her sex again and demanded, "FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR PISS OUT OF MY CUNT" So I did.

I launched myself into her, without a thought. I was ball deep into her with one stroke. I rode her, dripping piss onto her from my face and hair, she writhed in the puddles around us, and I could feel the hot piss I had filled her with washing my cock and balls as it came back out of her. I didn't last long, I came with a roar, a primal scream, from somewhere way down deep inside of my mind, or body, or maybe my soul. So ended the first session.

We rested and She and I both drank cold tea and crangrape. We wallowed in the piss on the bed and laughed at our daring. Wouldn't the people we knew be shocked at us? And then we started again.

She rose and walked dripping across the floor to the ice filled chest. Bending over and presenting me with a view of her sex and ass dripping the piss I had given her, she got the gallon jar of Miracle Whip from its bed of ice. She turned back towards the bed. I had been thoughtful enough to loosen all lids before she arrived so She did not have to struggle with opening anything.

She stopped about two-foot from the bed and looked around. She smiled. "I almost forgot, I don't have to be careful this time, I can sling this from here or anywhere and not worry about cleaning it up." She laughed. "I have always wanted to sling this shit at you, it looks like cum when it hits you." She reached into the wide mouth of the plastic jar and got a handful of cold slimy Miracle Whip; that in itself brought a glaze to her eyes. That glazing over tells me she is getting real hot and very much into the scene, it is the reaction I always looked for. It told me that she was not doing this to please just me, but because she really enjoyed it herself.

She pulled her hand out looked at me lying on the bed. She smiled and threw a handful at me. The mayo sailed through the air and most of it hit me across the cock and balls. The cold shock made me gasp and jump, some landed on the mattress and some hit the floor. I looked down and saw the contrast of mayo and flesh and my cock damn nearly exploded.

Before I could look up, another handful hit me in the chest and neck. Now she was closer to the bed, and another handful was being drawn from the jar. She offered me the jar and I took it. I watched as she raised the hand covered in cold mayo, her tongue licked her lips, her eyes followed her own hand. She scooped another handful with the other hand from the jar, and then she closed her eyes and placed both mayo-covered hands on her breasts.

Her breath escaped slowly, and her hand smeared the creamy, slimy, cold stuff all over her tits. Her nipple, (she only has one, due to breast surgery) hardened even more. She sighed and worked the mayo into her skin, standing over me, the excess dropping onto me from above.

I reached into the jar and took a handful. Setting the jar down I then moved and without warning her, I raised the hand holding the offering of mayo to her open, hot, waiting cunt. Now she jumped and then lowered herself onto my hand, grinding the cold mayo into her hot box. The game was on. We both were grabbing the jar and digging handfuls out, slapping and throwing the stuff onto each other.

She knelt between my outstretched legs and scooping up more mayo, enclosed my cock and balls in it, I grabbed the jar and scooped another handful and smeared it up her crack of her ass, poking my fingers into her tight puckered hole.

The jar was soon empty and we were covered, and wrestling in the mayo, slippery, slimy, hot, it was everywhere, our faces, hair, and all over both of us. Her hands were busy jacking me off, while telling me not to cum, and then scooping mayo and piss from the bed and adding it to the mess she was working into my flesh.

I was doing the same, adding piss and mayo to her tits and cunt and ass. It didn't take long; we were close to cumming anyway. She and I were rolling in mayo, and piss and she pushed me onto my back, straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. Riding me and rubbing her hands on my chest as I tried to pinch her tits and nipple.

She rode me, and came and then she rose from my shaft and stepped over me until her dripping cunt was above my waiting face. She smiled down at me and cut loose another stream of piss mixed with cum and mayo onto my face and open mouth. I hadn't cum and she wasn't giving permission yet, she played in her stream as she splashed me all over.

She walked backward slowly drenching me. I was jacking my cock as she watched her piss splash on my hands. She came again. She dropped to her knees and took her hands and put them to my mouth to clean, as she lowered her mouth onto my piss drenched cock. I nearly lost it.

Thank God for the rings, (they help to inhibit my orgasm) she sucked and bit my cock, as the last dribbles came from her cunt, and fell on my legs. "You must piss before you can cum." she said smiling.

Holding my cock, and slowly stroking it with her nails, she watched my face as I tried to relax my bladder. NO dice, not with her stimulating me like that, her nails scratched harder and she bent a scraped her teeth all along my shaft.

NO FUCKING WAY. My bladder was the last thing that was going to relax. The mayo was now liquid and the piss mixed with it was in larger puddles all around us. I was writhing all over as she held me by the noose, scratching, biting, slapping, pulling, stroking, teasing me even more. And then she stopped.

Just stopped. I was so close. She reached lower and started moving the butt plug in my ass. Pulling and shoving wiggle it just a little. She pulled it out, and inserted two fingers inside my ass. She began fucking my ass like that, deeper and wiggling the fingers, then she inserted a third and then the fourth.

Her other hand slapped at my cock and she wiggled and twisted her hand in my ass. I don't remember what she was saying; I was somewhere out around Saturn or maybe farther. All I wanted was that for this not to end. But it did. She stood and walked away from me on the bed. Dripping oily mayo and piss, her ass swaying as she walked across the room.

I was empty. My ass was empty for the first time in over two hours. However is was not for long. She bent over and got the strap on dildo, and stepped into it. See hers is one piece like panties, the base of the dildo rests on her clit; we found it in an adult store in Denver. Anyway she put it on and returned to the bed, dancing a little and making her cock bounce and sway.

"I'm going to do a little fucking now" she grinned and lowered herself back on to the bed. She oiled her cock from the puddle on the bed and concentrated on her aim. There was no resistance as she worked that dildo into me. She slid right in since I had squeezed about two thirds of a large tube of KY into my ass before inserting the large plug I had been wearing.

Then she started fucking, and playing with my cock, slapping and pinching it. The dildo was thick and long and massaged my prostrate, and her hands tortured my cock and my mind was blown...I came at the same time as she did. We both screamed and thrashed all over the oily mattress. She still held my cock in her nails. Pinching it hard.

"You came without permission and didn't pee like I told you too." she admonished, with an evil grin. "So I guess I will just have to make you wait." I got up and fetched us both something cold to drink. And session two was ended.

I started session three. I got the chocolate syrup and dribbled it down the crack of her ass, and then licked it off. And then dribbled more and let it run down across her cunt, before licking it all off. She was on her belly on the bed in the piss and oily mayo and cumming from my "work". After about twenty minutes I switched to the honey, it takes longer to lick off. While I had the honey she got the chocolate and covered her tits and then had me fuck her tits. The color contrast was great. She licked the syrup off and I squeezed more honey onto her honey pot. Working it all over her pussy lips and then licking it off.

Then I was on my belly and she was dribbling honey and chocolate down the crack of my ass. We never got around to the pancake syrup. I don't have that great a sweet tooth. Session three ended without me cumming or pissing. I was beginning to wonder how long I was going to have to wait.

Session four started I guess by mutual consent. She went sub for me and opened the two gallons of Wesson oil. "Please fuck my ass" was all she said. Suzy was out and in full sub mode. I started preparing her, licking and fingering her ass hole as she drew her knees under herself and laid her head and chest on the slime covered mattress.

I stood over her and poured some oil straight from the bottle onto my cock and let it drip onto her back. I then poured some more onto my hand and splashed some on her ass. Watching as it dribbled down her crack. Maybe running in rivulets, would be a better term to use. I pour more oil on her ass and on my cock and balls, which dribbled onto her round cheeks of her spankable, fuckable ass.

I decide to put her to work on this important project. I lay down and told her to make sure there was plenty of oil on the cock that was going up her ass. She poured a little and rubbed it in. The glaze (remember the "glaze"?) came into her eyes. She rose up and taking my cock she fitted the opening of the bottle to the head of my cock and turned it up. She coaxed the shaft into the bottle and very soon I had a gallon bottle of oil encasing my cock. She giggled. And sloshed the oil back and forth on my cock.

Tiring of this, she then removed my cock from the bottle and in the process splashed more than a little on her tits, and then smeared it in as the oil ran down her skin. She then looked at me and hoisted the bottle over head and turned it over. Oil went everywhere. The thick oil gurgled as it came out of the bottle and then ran through her hair, down her face, over her tits and down her back.

I watched as the oil spread over her skin and formed a puddle under her ass. She then got up and got the other bottle of Wesson. Coming back she began pouring it over me, a little at a time (partly because she knows I love to feel the oil running in little streams on my skin.) Teasing me. She set the bottle down, when it was about third empty, and rubbed the oil all over me, using her dripping flesh to add more to us both. The mattress was overloaded. The oil now was in puddles on the floor and the mattress, it was mixed with the piss and the mayo and the chocolate syrup and honey.

12