The Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I felt more of the soothing lotion being drizzled onto the head of my own cock, then Fiona's hands slathering it up and down the entire shaft. It had a nice cooling sensation. Apparently satisfied that I was completely coated, she stopped and, a moment later, I felt a tight jelly masturbation sleeve being forced over the head and down my shaft. I didn't realize until that moment how much I needed to cum! I humped my hips forward as much as I could with the strap on the chair holding me down until I felt her hand grasp my balls again, then I stopped and whimpered.

She released my balls and started to jack me with the sleeve. She started to follow the penetration of my mouth, going all the way down as I sucked his fat cock into my mouth as far as I could, then sliding all the way to the head as he did the same. They seemed to coordinate between them and the pace increased. I wanted to cum so so badly, I felt like I would explode any second but I just wouldn't cross over the edge. It was almost torture as the pace quickened further. A few strokes later and he surged forward driving his cock into my throat as his orgasm erupted. He was spasming back and forth, flooding my mouth with his cum and I started swallowing as fast as I could, not even stopping to consider any other alternative. The violent movement finally pulled the clamps off of my angry nipples and I screamed feeling the blood rush back into them. The shooting member pulled out of my mouth and laid a rope of sticky cum across my face. Fiona continued to jerk me, desperate for a release, beyond the edge now, but still not quite there. God, please!

Finally, as he stopped cumming and I swallowed what remained in my mouth before he scooped up what had sprayed across my face and fed it to me from his fingers, then he slipped his cock back between my parted lips and without even thinking I licked it clean and gently suckled on it as it grew soft. I realized Fiona had stopped as well and removed the sleeve. My cock was still hard and wanted to cum so badly. The cock was pulled from my mouth with a final suck but he was not finished. He stepped even closer so his now empty sack hung over my face. I knew what he wanted and I was crazy with my own need so I took his balls into my mouth and started to roll them around with my tongue.

The vibration in my ass died away and I felt Fiona get a grip on the base of the plug and start pulling. It seemed I was reluctant to let it go now that my ass had grown accustomed to its presence but she finally broke the seal and the giant bulb slowly stretch me again on its way out. When it was gone, I felt empty and hollow and I still needed to cum so much.

Apparently, we were done. He raised up and I let his balls escape my lips with a final kiss. The chair was raised back up into a seated position and Fiona moved the stirrups back to their normal place. A short time later, she stopped the music and removed the earbuds and the blindfold. Finally, she removed the strap across my waist and unclipped my cuffs from the table, then helped me to stand. My legs were weak from being spread open for so long and from needing to cum. My cock was still incredibly hard and my balls ached so much. I could still taste his cum in my mouth but the guy was nowhere to be seen.

"Why can't I cum?" I whispered hoarsely.

She laughed out loud, "Because, I used a special cream on your cock and on the plug. It lets you feel everything but won't allow you to reach orgasm."

I felt like I might cry. "How long?"

She chuckled again, "Oh, I used enough that I think it should easily last until sometime tomorrow."

"Oh god, I don't know if I can stand it that long", I groaned.

"Maybe I can keep you distracted in the meantime," she said as she sat down on the chair.

"Come help me, lover. Help me get into these stirrups." she beaconed me over.

I did as she asked and then she directed me to spread them apart, causing her short leather skirt to ride up revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"You may not be able to cum, but I certainly can and after that show, I really need to", she said and I obediently dropped to my knees between her legs.

"Who was..." I started to ask, but she cut me off.

"You don't need to know, my pet. All I will say is that he is one of your friends, but I don't want you to know which one. I always want you to wonder which one of your friends knows you are such a fantastic cock sucker", she laughed.

My face burned with embarrassment but my cock twinged.

"Now, enough talking. Lick." she commanded, and I did. Turns out my friend had left me another surprise which she had been saving for me...

12