The Room

Story Info
Celia is tied to a chair, waiting...
1.1k words
4.04
13.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrCee
MrCee
8 Followers

Celia shifted in her chair as much as she could, which was not a lot at all. Coils of rope encircled her wrists and were in turn tied to the back of the chair. Her ankles were each tied to a chair leg, and more rope wrapped around her thighs stretched her legs as far apart as they would go.

The large ball gag in her mouth made her drool, and this had run over her chin and onto her chest. The clover clamps on her nipples had caused them to go somewhat numb, and she knew it would hurt later when removed. For now, all she could feel was the cooling effect from the wetness. Every time she shifted she could hear, and feel, the jingling of the chain connecting the two clamps.

Of course, she could not see any of this. The blindfold had come first. The ball gag was next. Celia knew she could still end all of this. Three short grunts were the gagged equivalent of her safe word. Still, when she allowed him to take her power of speech, that had been an act of submission that not even the rope binding her to the chair now could quite equal. It made her feel intensely vulnerable and yet, at the same time, felt like a supreme act of empowerment.

More than once she had to fight the panicking urge to make it stop. "Be brave Celia!" she thought to herself. "You asked to be here, now finish what you started."

Following the gag her clothes had gone. Upon instruction she had first stepped out of her little black dress, followed by her bra. She was allowed to keep the sheer black panties, the equally sheer black stockings, and the heels.

That had been before he had put his hands on her naked shoulders and guided her into the room. The room itself was a mystery to her. The blindfold kept her in darkness, and once she had been secured to the chair all had gone silent. In the long tense minutes that followed her whole world consisted of her nudity, the rope, the clamps on her nipples, and that gag.

Cold steel touched her thigh. Celia gasped before she heard the snip of the scissors. First one side then another. Her panties were sticky from her wetness as he pulled them from between her legs.

His hand clasped her chin, lifting it towards him. Celia was intensely aware of his gaze even though she could not see a thing. Still he said nothing, and she resisted the urge to try and speak, knowing full well how incapable she was of saying anything intelligible.

Her chin released she felt his fingers on her right knee slowly, gently tracing her skin, crossing over the four loops of rope around her thigh, and back on her skin towards her centre.

When he reached her most intimate spot his fingers lingered for a moment before continuing its outward journey. Celia was vividly aware of the wet streak left by her own juices left on her other thigh. As his hand reached her left knee he started the return journey. At the same time she felt a tug on the chain connecting her nipples. As his fingers tracked their path back to her pussy he pulled harder and the clamps pulled tighter, eventually extracting a whimper through her gag. This immediately changed to a moan, when he reached her centre again.

His index finger traced her slit and started a rhythmic hooking action while his thumb rubbed her clit. Celia moaned again, tried her best, and failed, to move her crotch closer to his hand.

Moments before this combination of pain and pleasure drove her over the edge, he stopped and let go of the chain. This elicited another moan, this time out of horny frustration. Again, he tugged and restarted the whole thing.

Three times he repeated this, each time getting the same response, each time with increasing intensity. Each time he denied her release.

For minutes thereafter all was silent again, except for Celia's frustrated panting.

Celia felt first her knees and ankles, followed by her wrists being released from the chair. The rope encircling her ankles stayed, and her wrists remained bound behind her back.

A light tug on the chain between her nipples encouraged her to her feet. Rope passed around her elbows, pulling them closer together. They didn't quite touch by the time he stopped, but Celia felt her chest being pushed out.

She wished that she could see herself in that moment. Celia knew that he was taking pictures. The next morning, they would all be in her inbox, just like they had agreed.

Following further anxious moments Celia felt a tug on her ankles. He must have tied her ankle ropes to hooks in opposite walls. As the tension increased she unsteadily shifted on her heels, spreading her legs wider. This continued, wider and wider. Just when she started to worry how far he would go, the tugging stopped and she faintly heard what she believed to be the rope being tied off, somewhere, far out of reach.

More rope was wrapped around those binding her wrists. Celia felt another tug, this time upward on her arms. The rope connected to her wrists must have been somehow connected to the ceiling. Gradually, as the tension was increased, Celia was forced forward into a strappado.

More rope went around her chest now. Above and below. She felt the tension in her arms somewhat released. This didn't quite resolve her predicament, but it did somewhat alleviate her fear of falling forward.

Celia now found herself in a precarious position. Her legs spread wide, her arms stretched behind her. Her pussy and ass on display.

Yet more silence followed. Without warning Celia felt pressure on her ass. Despite the ample lubricant the plug was larger than any she had experienced before. He was patient, and seem to be careful not to cause any unnecessary pain. Still, she was whimpering into her gag again before it was in all the way.

Her ass now plugged like her mouth, her legs spread wide and her arms helplessly tied he moved his focus to her most intimate area.

A slow, rhythmic massage soon escalated into a vigorous finger fucking.

More than once he stopped, just to tease her, and would give her ass a couple of barehanded swats before starting the whole process all over again.

By the time the first orgasm violently overwhelmed her, Celia had lost track of time. What she didn't know, was that it was not even dark outside yet. This night was just beginning.

MrCee
MrCee
8 Followers