The Room

Story Info
A little bondage goes a long way in your relationship.
2.1k words
4.03
26.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After your shower you dry yourself off and admire your body in the mirror. You pull your hair up and put the black leather choker around your neck. The silver in it looks good with the silver pierced nipple rings and clit hood ring you have. The final touch is the 5” strap high heels.

You walk naked to the living room where I am sitting in a long white robe reading. Without a word you stand before me and let me look at you. I stand and tell you to kneel down. You do as I instruct, you can see that I am excited under the thick robe. I walk behind you and from my pocket pull out a soft-ball leather gag. You open your mouth without being told as I secure it on you. I also secure your hands behind your back with fur-lined cuffs.

I tell you to stand, and from my other pocket I remove two chains. One is in the shape of a “Y”. At each end is a snap link and where the three meet there is a ring. I snap the links on your nipple rings and your clit ring. The other chain is a lead that I snap on the ring in the middle.

I take the lead and walk away till the slack is gone and the chains pull your nipples and clit hood. I can hear you sigh as I tell you “come with me”. I lead you downstairs to a room tucked away in the back. It’s the pleasure room. Completely bare this evening with the exception of a small towel covered table. (At times it will have a dais, or a metal posted bed.) I’ve adjusted the track lights to shine in the center of the room. The walls are all mirrored and this gives even more of an effect.

I lead you to the middle where I drop the lead and remove the cuffs. Instinctively you raise you arms over your head where I place them in a set of fur-lined cuffs that are attached to a bar. From the side of the room I get a sturdy bar with ankle cuffs. I place them above the straps of your heels. I spread the adjustable bar to get your legs apart but not too far. I then go to a wall switch and the bar above your head rises.

I stop it when it is at just the right level of you being suspended and still on the ground. I move the bar at your ankles back so that you are leaning slightly forward. This allows your breast to hang down and your ass to arch up.

As I inspect you I can see a couple of drops of liquid on the tiled floor under you. I look to see that your pussy is so wet that it is actually dripping. Your nipples are also hard under the pull of the chains. I remove the chains and again look at you. I have not said a word, but I can hear you breath as I walk around you.

From under the towel I produce a black leather-riding crop. I tease you by running it over your back and shoulders. You take a deep breath and shudder when I run it between your sex from behind. As I press it up against you I can see it get wet along the shaft. I walk in front of you and then place it over your lips; the look in your eyes is wild. I smile as I run the crop along your breasts and nipples. I run it down your belly to your clit ring. I gently nudge it and you begin to squirm.

I pop your mound and your entire body shakes. I lean and whisper in your ear, “Is that going to make you cum?” You nod up and down once. “Then maybe I shouldn’t do it then?” Before you can react I slap your mound again this time closer to your ring, and harder. You shake and a low moan escapes you. I do this twice more and tell you “cum for me, slut!” With one final stroke you explode, your body convulses, you throw your head back and arch your back as you orgasm. It’s a sight to behold as you “squirt” your juice out of your pussy. Your spasm several times as you shoot your cum out on the floor.

I tell you that was very nice, but you still have some work to do. From under the towel a pull out several alligator clip with small weights on them. The look in your eyes is of excitement and horror. I place a clip on each of your nipple rings. The weight while not that heavy pulls at your thick hard nipples. I then place a slightly larger weight on your clit ring. You bite down on the gag as your chest rises and falls.

I stand back and admire you in the spotlight. You look stunning, like a wild animal trapped in snare, the weights dangling from your tits and clit. I take few steps back so you can see me fully. I drop my robe and you can see I have black panties on, and there is a large dark stain from the pre-cum that has oozed out of my hard cock. Yours eyes are locked on it as I say, “Would my little slut like to see more?” You nod up and down once.

I remove the panties and you can now see I have our universal leather harness on. It’s like a g-string with adjustable waist straps and a hole in the front to allow a dildo to be inserted through or as now my cock. The underside strap separates my balls to either side as the strap continues up the crack of my ass. I turn so you can see that the rear strap is holding two flesh-toned balls against my ass, and you know that I have an 8” long dildo inserted and secured in my ass.

I get the desired effect you moan and squirm against the cuffs. I lean and whisper to you again, “Does that turn my little slut on? does that make you crazy horny?” You nod now several times up and down.

I walk behind you and on purpose brush my cock against your thigh. I slap your ass with my hand and tell you to “Present your ass to me slut!” You arch your back and stick your ass out to me. I slap both cheeks hard several times and tell you to “Stick that pussy up for me!” You do as you’re told as I slowly start to finger your cunt.

I insert my right index finger first, slowly pushing in and pulling it out. I then add my middle finger and repeat the process. I spread them apart inside you; I ask you “do you like that slut?” You nod up and down once. I then say, “You want more don’t you slut?” This time you nod up and down several times. I then add my ring finger and you shake again, I can tell you are close to cumming. I spend more time moving in and out of you, spreading my fingers. I tell you, “Loosen that hole up slut, you know what I want don’t you? You nod up and down once. I now add my little finger and this is too much for you. You cum all over my hand, this is good since it is a natural lubricant. I now push harder up into you, I can feel you muscles relax and stretch each time. With my free hand I place a bit of lube on my thumb and top of my hand. On the next several strokes I tuck my thumb into my hand and you can feel that I am pushing harder into you. Your sighs have become moans, and they have been getting longer and louder each time I push up into you. I rotate my hand around as I say to you, “That’s it my slut, open that hole up for me, I want to see how wide that cunt of yours will open” Slowly my knuckles push inside you and then in one motion it’s over and my hand to my wrist disappears in your hole. You shake and if you didn’t have the gag you would have probably screamed. I love the sight of my hand buried in your cunt. The heat is unbelievable as I let you gather your bearings. I then say, “You like that don’t you slut?” You nod up and down once. I then curl my hand inside you into a fist. Very slowly I begin to slide in and out of you. When I am deep inside you I flex my hand and you shake, your breathing becoming shallower. I tell you, “don’t cum slut, I don’t want you to cum till I tell you too” You nod up and down as I reach with my free hand and from the table produce a dildo like the one in my ass. I have already lubed it so it is ready to enter your ass when I press it against your hole. You again are stopped from screaming by the gag as you feel the head push into you. I push my fist into you deep and say, “Now open that asshole up for me slut, I know you like being filled, do it now!”

As if by magic you button opens and I watch as I slowly push the 8” dildo into you. I can feel it against my hand and wrist. Once inside you I start a rhythm of strokes with my hand and the dildo. You can only take it for a few minutes when I can tell your moans start to be that of crying.

I ask you, “Are you ready to cum for me slut?” You nod up and down continuously amidst your cries. I tell you, “then cum for me slut!” You erupt and shake in a way that only this sex act can do to you. Your cum leaks out past my arm as if you are peeing. The shaking only enhances the pain and pleasure you are receiving from your weights that are like hot irons on your nipples and clit.

As you come down I remove my hand from your gapping open hole. I leave the dildo in your ass (I know you like it). I then remove the bar from you ankles and the straps from your wrist.

I then lean against one of the mirrored walls as you come up and kneel before me. You then remove the straps to my harness. You pull my cock through the hole while leaving the dildo inside me. I reach down and undo your gag. You look down at my swollen cock. You look at the ring that is at the top of my scrotum and give it a gentle pull. I moan as you use it to pull my cock into your mouth.

You then start to suck me off, with one hand pulling the ring the other slowly starting to work the dildo in and out. I look down to see you looking up at me. I say, “Does my little slut want some cum?” You nod up and down without missing a stroke. I know I can’t hold much longer and you know this as well as you pick up the pace, now pumping my ass hard with the fake cock. I cry out as I begin to shoot my sperm in your mouth. I can feel you gulp with each spasm I shoot into you.
As I gain my bearings you leave the dildo in me as you stand up in front of me. From how I’m leaning against the wall and with you in your heals your are taller than me.
Your lips are swollen and puffy as we meet for a kiss. You part my lips and a mouthful of cum falls into my mouth, you swirl you tongue in my mouth. We both reach around and push the dildos in asses deeper as we kiss. You then say the first words of the night “swallow it”. I do as you say. We then kiss again, between kisses I ask you if you enjoyed it, you nod yes and say, “I can’t wait for me to do the same to you tomorrow”.