The Room

Story Info
A fantasy becomes reality after years of waiting.
1.3k words
11.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spot you from across the room. You flash an all-too knowing grin in my direction, telling me that you know what's on my mind. I wonder, "Is it that obvious?" But then I realize that I don't give a damn. This has been a long time coming, and now the moment has arrived. It's wrong, and we both know it, but I doubt that either of us really cares at this point. Our minds are no longer in control--there's no point in fighting anymore. You nod your head in the direction of the shop and, leaving the fresnel dangling by its safety cable, climb down from the catwalk. Abandoning my paints and brushes on the stage I follow suite.

I take the long way around, telling myself that if I go out the side door and walk through the lobby perhaps people won't think to look for me in the shop. As I walk down the hallway I question myself. "Is this really necessary?" I answer, "Yes." Again I question, "Do you truly want this?" And again the answer is a resounding, "Yes."

My heart pounds in my chest as I pass through the shop door. I pause when I realize you're not there. Where? Where could you be? I turn the corner: through the partially cracked door of the A.V. storage room I can see that the light is on. Slowly I peer through the crack in the door. As I suspected you're there in this other world, waiting for me. I step forward to join you, shutting out the external world as I close the door silently behind me.

"No windows and it's mostly soundproof," you respond when I question the location choice. Then you add, "Plus, there's far less sawdust in here."

Laughing, I embrace you and comment with a wicked grin, "Sawdust could be an interesting addition, but I suppose a quickie in the storage room will do for now."

"For now? You mean this isn't just a one-time event?"

"I suppose that will depend on today's performance."

"Now you're making me nervous…but I suppose the show must go on!"

In one smooth motion you've removed my shirt and bra, startling me with your deftness.

"Unfair!" I cry. "Now it's my turn."

"You think so?" you ask. "I'm not so sure."

Again you surprise me with your agile fingertips as you unclasp my jeans and slide them down to my ankles. I realize as we both glance down at my nearly naked body that I'm wearing satin panties, and they clearly show how ready I am for this encounter.

You reach down to feel them, you wide-eyed look betraying your surprise. "Been waiting for me long?"

"A year and a half. But while some would consider that a rather lengthy wait I like to think that it's served well to build anticipation and excitement."

I might've been disappointed when you kissed me instead of immediately removing the fabric covering my soaking wet pussy, but when you slide your lips from mine to explore my body with your mouth I realize that you have something else in mind. Your curious lips soon find the source of my juices and begin teasing my clit. As your tongue flickers back and forth the world begins to sway…

"Wait!" I gasp.

You immediately desist, believing that I might've changed my mind.

I soon clarify myself. "My knees…can't support…falling..."

Quite satisfied with yourself you chuckle as you ease me to the floor.

"Let's try this, then; shall we?"

I can only muster a slight nod in response; my mind isn't quite willing to focus on forming coherent sentences at this point.

You ease my panties off and unzip your jeans. Suddenly I feel your body pressing into mine and realize that you're guiding yourself into me.

"This is what you've been wanting, isn't it? This is what she can't give you. This is why you desire me."

Again I can only nod. As ashamed as I am to admit it, you're right. I've spent so long dreaming of this moment, I almost can't believe that it's here.

But then your so hard, so firm, and so…real. Knowing that my body is unaccustomed to this, you take your time in entering me. Finally you reach the end and I it's deep—oh, so deep—and it feels so good.

Your eyes search mine as if to inquire whether I was ready, willing, and able to continue. I smile up at you, and you take that as a yes.

Slowly at first, you begin to thrust into me. My back arches in response as I attempt to draw you in further. We soon locate the natural rhythm and our pelvises meet in succession as we speed towards climax.

Your face contorts and I feel you explode into me. By the power behind your orgasm I can tell that I wasn't the only one waiting a long time for this day to come.

As you ease your body down and lie on top of mine I can feel your member still quivering inside me. I slowly run my hands through your hair and decide to allow you a moment's rest. When your breathing returns to normal I pull your face in to meet mine and say, "That was wonderful…but now I want to be fucked."

What was before somewhat limp and exhausted is now rock hard with excitement again.

"Fucked, you say?" grinning at me.

"Yes, and hard, too. Plus, I want to come."

You slide out of me as you rise off the floor, then lend a hand to pull me up alongside you. Still holding my hand you spin me around and press me up against the cold, hard wall.

"I'll fuck you like the bitch you are."

You peel your clothes off with one hand, still holding me tight. The coarsely textured cement digs into my body as you drive into me forcefully, painfully. I cry out in ecstasy. This is what I had truly been longing for. What we were doing was wrong, and I felt the need to be punished for it. Pain, hot and fierce, throbbed through my body as you thrust in and out with all your might. You keep my left arm is still behind me, the ever domineering force. Using my chest to help keep myself upright I reach down between my legs with the free hand to rub at my clit.

You take notice my actions and command me: "I'll allow you that bit of pleasure, whore; but you can only cum when I tell you to."

I shiver involuntarily in response. Who knew that under that nice guy exterior lay the perfect master, just waiting for his servant to come along.

And cum along is what I most desire to do. I crave it, ache for it; but still I hold off. The painful pleasure climbs slowly to the unbearable point, but I force myself to wait, biting my lip so hard it brings tears to my eyes.

Finally you whisper, your breath hot on my ear, "Cum for me…cum for me now." I barely notice your juices pouring into me as the tidal wave inside my body breaks and I surrender to the forces of nature.

You arms catch me as I fall, and again you guide me to the floor, your cock still warm and hard inside me. The gentleman's demeanor returns and you hold me close while I recover from the explosion.

After I recover you help me redress, gently smoothing back my hair and straightening my clothing.

As we finish preparing to reenter the real world you speak: "No matter what happens, whether we make this a regular event or vow never to touch in this way again, we'll always have today. Nothing could ever ruin the moments we shared this afternoon."

I look back to smile at you, but the solitary tear rolling down my cheek confirms what you already know. This was but a one-time event, a passing moment in time that we could never return to, except perhaps in our dreams.

Then I step through the door—renewed, refreshed, and newly rededicated to the life I but momentarily left behind when I had entered the room.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

To Be Loved By A Succubus Mason agrees to be a Succubus' mate.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Teacher Harem Cheated husband forms harem with women who love him.in Group Sex
The First Timers Club Pt. 01 An older man agrees to become a nerdy girl's sexual trainer.in Novels and Novellas
The Devil's Bargain Ch. 01 An offer, and an Angel.in Mind Control
Streamers and a Stud Infiltrating a female streamer house.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories