The Room Ch. 01

Story Info
The Players enter.
1.5k words
4.18
45.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Players Enter

We entered the room together and quietly closed and locked the door - it was very dark inside and we sat down to let our eyes get accustomed.

Slowly we could just make out the outline of a large iron bed in the centre of the room with a mattress covered in what looked like a black silk sheet. Two large cushions lay on the bed.

Suddenly a door opened and we could see the silhouette of a young blonde woman.

Her hands were outstretched as if feeling her way and apart from a white silk blindfold across her eyes, she was completely naked.

As if knowing where she was, she walked into the still dark room and lay on the bed, carefully positioning her outstretched wrists and ankles at each corner bedpost and waited.

The dim light continued to shine into the room from the half-opened door through which the girl had entered. It was silent.

After a few minutes, the girl shifted her weight on the bed, arranging the cushions under her to push her hips forward as if in excited anticipation.

A long shadow fell across the room from the half-open doorway - it was a man.

We felt each other stiffen.

Our eyes peered through the blackness straining to see the outline of the man as he quietly entered the room and closed the door, leaving the room in total darkness.

A match was struck immediately illuminating the centre of the room in a soft glow and candles at each corner of the bed were lit. We could clearly see the girl now as she remained motionless yet spread-eagled on the bed with her hips thrust invitingly forward.

The man stepped into the pool of dim candlelight and removed the cloak in which he was dressed, leaving him completely naked apart from a studded collar, which was fastened tightly around his thick neck.

We could see now that he was a Negro and his black skin glistened as if having been recently oiled.

He was a magnificent specimen and as he turned to face us we could see his enormous cock hanging limply between his thighs.

Although she could not see him the girl was aware of the man's presence and her breath quickened as she waited.

The man moved quickly around the bed and withdrew a small attaché case from under the foot of the bed. Opening the case he drew out four white silk scarves gently drawing each across the girls wrists and ankles and finally placing one at each corner of the silk-covered mattress.

He stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at the girl who remained blindfolded and motionless before him.

The girl lifted one hand as if to signal.

The Negro slowly turned to the foot of the bed and securely tied each of the girl's ankles to the iron bedposts. He walked to the head of the bed and quickly repeated the process with the girl's wrists, tying each one tightly.

The girl flexed her fingers as if to test the knotted silk scarves which now held her down.

The man faced us and we could see that his cock had swollen and was slowly throbbing - it glistened even more in the candlelight from the oil, which had been liberally rubbed into the ebony skin of his penis.

I heard you catch you're breath and felt your hand on my now bulging pants as my own cock began to swell. I sensed you're body shifting closer to mine as we both sat together transfixed at the erotic scene being played out before us - and obviously for our pleasure.

He straddled the girl - and moved upward across the girls pussy and pert breasts so that his cock was positioned directly over her open mouth. He waited, his now stiff cock slowly throbbing in eager anticipation of what was about to come.

The girl strained against the tight silk bonds, which held her ankles and wrists.

Her pubic mound and pussy arched upward supported by the soft cushions on which her body rested. She moaned softly and still blindfolded, wetted her pink lips with her tongue.

Lifting her head slowly she felt eagerly for the man's cock with her lips.

The Negro took his cock in his hand and with it gently brushed the girl's wet lips from side to side. The girl's breath became heavier as her tongue licked the end of the huge black cock.

Tied down and helpless, she could only move her head to guide her now wide open mouth towards the cock, inviting it inside to it's soft interior.

Gently the Negro rocked on his hips, teasing his cock against the girl's now eager mouth, which she opened widely to gorge his erect cock. He continued to tease pressing his cock ever closer and deeper into her open mouth until with one gentle bite she closed her lips around the throbbing shaft. Moaning with pent-up excitement, she opened her lips and teased the tip of the swollen cock with her soft tongue, licking it eagerly with long deep stokes as the Negro continued to press his penis gently in and out against her wet tongue.

In the darkness, I felt your hand on my cock searching for the buttons of my pants - I responded by gently caressing the tops of your legs which you had parted and I ran my finger across a most sensitive part of your now wet panties. We both felt the raw sexual excitement of bondage, which the girl and the Negro were enjoying demonstrating for our pleasure, just a few feet in front of us.

We pressed forward, anxious not to miss any part of the highly erotic demonstration, which continued for some minutes more.

Suddenly, the Negro leant forward and with a sharp tug released first one then the other silk bonds from the young girls wrists and removed the white silk blindfold for the first time allowing her to feast her eyes on the magnificent black penis which had become her toy.

She momentarily relaxed what had been a tight grip on the iron bed as with his swollen cock, the Negro had teased her to the edge of orgasm. With her hands now free, the girl began to masturbate the huge cock, still only a few inches from her open mouth.


She teased the penis with her tongue and fingers, gently rubbing and massaging the Negro's cock as his breathing too became steadily heavier with each lick and stroke of her hands.

Lifting the cock gently and licked hungrily at the tender underside, she reached the Negro's balls, which she massaged and raked with her long fingernails.

At this point, the man's cock reached even greater stiffness and size as the girl stroked and played with the huge shaft still only inches from her face.

Still moaning with obvious pleasure, the girl continued to taste and enjoy the Negro's hard penis until finally with one single gasp, she lifted her head and thrust it into her mouth, taking it deep into her throat. Clasping her wet lips together around the cock she momentarily withdrew the monster before repeatedly taking it deep into her inviting mouth as the Negro approached orgasm.

With increasingly violent rhythm, the man thrust his hips forward as the girl grasped his penis in one hand and dug her fingers deep into his strong black buttocks with the other.

She searched low under his balls for that most tender area and pressing hard, she inserted just an inch of her index finger in around the Negro's dark anus, further heightening his pleasure and bringing him finally to orgasm.

The Negro's cock exploded with frothy semen just as the girl had thrust his now engorged penis into the deepest part of her throat. She continued to massage as semen spouted from each corner of her soft mouth and trickled onto the black silk sheet under her head.

We sat watching, transfixed and both of us in a state of high sexual excitement.

Your fingers had made their way into my pants and were working on my now hard cock and although I still could not see you in the dim light, I sensed that you too had begun to masturbate. Taking my hand you guided it quickly under your wet panties and pressed my finger into your clitoris, encouraging me to stroke and massage your pussy, which by now had become drenched and slippery with your own juices.

Having withdrawn his still swollen cock from the girl's mouth, the Negro turned around and straddled the girl facing her pussy, which she had begun to rub gently with her fingers.

From the new position the Negro had adopted, she now looked directly up under the man's great genitals and lifting her head, she continued to play with her tongue, gently biting at the hanging cock and testicles still only inches from her soft and inviting open mouth.

The Negro looked down at the girl's body still spread-eagled beneath him and tied with the remaining silk bonds at her ankles.

He opened his mouth and with his pink tongue wetted his lips.