The Room Ch. 03

Story Info
The Negro.
762 words
3.61
36.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - The Negro

She watched intently as the muscles on the man's buttocks and thighs twitched and tightened, as he lay prostrate before her in expectation. The intensity of expectation in the room heightened.

The girl turned to face us and without speaking, beckoned us forward to the foot of the bed where we stood looking down at the Negro's glistening back and buttocks. She quietly picked up the whip, put a finger to her lips and unleashed a sharp crack across the man's raised buttocks, causing him to let out a sudden, stifled cry.

Smiling, she slowly caressed the tip of the whip slowly up the inside of his legs, allowing it to come to rest on his huge scrotum that was clearly visible between his splayed crotch. She teased the whip again between his buttocks and up across his broad back, finally coming to rest on his muscular shoulders.

The man continued to moan softly as if in anticipation of some instant pain from the whip although he knew not which part of his glistening anatomy was being considered by the girl for attention.

Suddenly, the girl lashed the whip against the black thighs of the Negro again causing him to jerk upward against the handcuffs holding him down. He begged the girl to stop but almost immediately received another sharp lash across his, now reddened, black buttocks.

I sensed your excitement at watching this black man being dominated in such an erotic way - your hands wet from perspiration at the thought of the total domination and control, which the young girl had over the man.

The girl glanced at you and silently gestured you to join her at the side of the bed looking directly down on the Negro's naked body. You moved quickly around the bed close to where the man lay prostrate before you.

The girl offered you the whip and ran her outstretched hand over the Negro's back and down between his tight buttocks. The Negro moved slightly as if to adjust his position as if in readiness for the next lash.

His huge penis lay beneath him but it was obvious that his erection had risen to even greater heights as the cushions on which it was resting, strained to accommodate his now massive organ.

The girl gestured quietly for you to begin the next lash.

You drew the leather whip back to shoulder height and carefully aimed a sharp crack at the Negro's now swollen buttocks - he jerked violently upward against the bonds holding him down and let out a long cry of pain. He seemed to sob quietly into the black silk sheets on which his head rested.

You reached down between his outstretched legs and grasped his testicles in the soft palm of your hand.

The girl and I watched as you gently squeezed and massaged his swollen scrotum so full of thick semen and brushed your hand gently across the sensitive underside of his cock, which nestled and throbbed beneath him.

The girl nodded again and immediately you drew back your arm and lashed the whip across the Negro's exposed and naked glistening black thighs, which quickly further reddened and throbbed. Thick red wheals began to appear across each buttock as each stroke of the whip found its target.

The musky smell of the Negro began to permeate the room as his massive body jerked and twitched under the whip's onslaught. Beads of perspiration began to form all over his naked body as he waited, anticipating your desire to overpower him with the wicked instrument still grasped firmly in your hand.

As I watched, the girl quietly moved behind me and began to gently rub the inside of my thighs, stopping momentarily as she felt my hard erect penis straining urgently under my pants. She removed my shirt and I felt the caress of her warm breath running down my back as she crouched behind me.

I closed my eyes as her hands reached forward and deftly slid two slender fingers into my pants to search for my swollen cock, which she quickly found. Before I realised it, the girl had slipped my pants off and now completely naked, she gestured for me to step closer to the end of the bed.

Meanwhile you had continued to tease the end of the leather whip between the Negro's upper thighs as your eyes darted between the black naked body and the girl behind me at the end of the bed.

The girl now moved slowly towards you.