The Room Down The Hall

Story Info
Sir and his sub become intimately acquainted.
8.4k words
4.61
21.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

It's been a few weeks since my stories were discovered by Sir on the Literotica website. As it turned out, Sir and I live in the same city, about 10 miles apart. When Sir mentioned there was an opening in his company, and it was in my field of expertise, in order to be closer to him, I jumped at the opportunity.

Since being hired, Sir has made a point of calling me into office on numerous occasions, sometimes to talk to me, sometimes to have me assist him with a project. Sir has already made it abundantly clear that I am to always stand next to his desk whenever I first enter his office with my hands behind my back, and my legs parted, my feet shoulder width apart.

Every other Monday, I miss Sir being in the office. I wish he would change his schedule, or I could change mine, so we could spend more time together. Sir has such a strong presence, and a day without him there leaves me with a sense of emptiness. This week is different, and Sir has Wednesday off instead of Monday. It made for a nice treat to have him here, but no Sir mid-week is throwing my whole schedule out of whack.

Knowing Sir will be busy upon his return to work, I make a point of sending him an email to it is there when he logs into his email.

Sir,

I am sure you are busy this morning, but I wanted to say that I missed you yesterday. I thought about you a great deal. I hope you had a pleasant day off.

This morning I chose my tan skirt and my dark purple blouse. It is a gorgeous deep, dark purple color. My fair skin is a stark contrast to it.

I rewatched the video clip I sent to you last weekend. I loved it...again. The woman has beautiful tits, although fake, and she has a very trim and fit body. The man is tall and strong. It aroused me so very much to the point that I touched and fingered my pussy while I was watching it, and midway through I had to pause it to use my G-spot vibe and cum. I went back to it, and finished watching it. The whole video is 62 minutes in length, but starts with the sexual acts about 11 minutes in, and ends at about minute 57. I tell you this so if you are able to watch it, if you haven't already, you won't have to waste the first 11 minutes with what I thought to be unimportant crap...lol.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know I missed you yesterday, Sir.

Miss Jane

I return to work, and in only a couple of minutes, I hear my email ping with a new incoming message. I see the subject line instructing me to come to your office immediately. Wasting no time, I make my way into your office, knocking twice on the door before entering, and not waiting for you to say to enter. You don't say anything, and you don't look up at me. I know what is expected and I walk around to the side of your desk, taking my position there. I wait patiently as you finish up browsing a couple of papers.

My eyes are fixed on you. I have been so very anxious to see you this morning, even though it has only been just over 36 hours since I saw you last. You sigh heavily then swivel around your chair, standing up, and moving next to me, you look into my eyes.

"Baby Girl, I missed you." You give me a big hug, your arms wrapped tightly around me, my body pressed to yours. Holding me in your arms and kissing my hair, you then gently kiss my lips. You look down at me again smiling, "Hi. I missed you too. I re-read your emails. You make your Dom feel like a Dom. I'm glad you were able to find relief while I was away. You did very well in explaining to me how you masturbated." I rest my head on your chest and close my eyes, hugging you tight. You continue on, "Now listen to me very carefully. As you leave my office if you will turn left and walk down that hallway, you will see a door. The lights will be off. Do not turn them on. Feel your way inside for 5 steps and you will feel a chair. Remove all of your clothes and sit down. No one else will enter the room. I will join you in a bit." You kiss my hair then release your hold on me.

"Yes, Sir," I reply quietly. Smiling shyly at you, I step away and obediently follow your instructions. I glance over my shoulder at you as I leave your office to see your attention is focused on some paperwork on your desk. I know this is your way of asserting your dominance with me. I also know you want to look up and smile at me as I leave, but you won't. Quietly entering the room, I close the door behind me. Waiting a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, they don't. The room is a bit chilly, but finding my way to the chair, I stand next to it as I undress. My nipples harden right away, as they always do when I take off my bra, and then I take a seat. The chair is cold on my bare skin. I sit up straight, nervously awaiting you...nervous, anxious, and excited all at the same time. I can only imagine what you have in store for me.

I hear the door open then close. Just the sound of it sends shivers down my spine. I then hear a few footsteps. You place your hands on your shoulders, making me jump. You kiss my neck which always makes me gasp. Your hands are very warm. I close my eyes when I hear your voice, and you whisper in my ear, "I've missed my sub...my literotica author." You stand behind me in the dark and begin rubbing...lifting...working my tits. I take a deep breath and push my chest outwards as your fingers masterfully manipulate my nipples. You continue to speak to me as you roll my nipples between your fingers, and they immediately harden causing those oh so familiar spasms deep inside me. "You are one of the most beautiful, wonderful, exciting, women I have ever known." You don't let go of me, and gently pull my nipples as you continue. "I love everything about you...everything you do."

"Oh, Sir, I have missed your touch."

You breathe onto my neck and pull my nipples a little harder. "You may also be the most head strong, mind speaking, and independent woman I have ever known." I close my eyes and moan as you tug hard on my nipples, beginning to stretch them. You gently bite my neck, and I love how that feels. "I love that about you as well. But let me remind you of who I am." Suddenly your touch is gone, the heat of your breath no longer there. 'Stand up for me, Baby Girl." Hearing your words, I immediately stand and being the good sub I am, I divert my eyes downward even though I know you can't see them.

You walk away and turn the light on. It is very dim. It takes some time for my eyes to adjust. You walk past me and direct me to follow you, which of course I obediently do. On the far side of the room is a bare wall. The only things on this wall are an assortment of metal rings fastened into it. Nearby is a chest of drawers. "Baby Girl, go to the chest and bring me 2 wrist bands, the black leather ones, and a length of chain."

"Yes, Sir." I make my way to the dresser and hear you begin to undress. Opening the chest of drawers, I see an array of items. I quickly scan them and locate the black leather wrist bands. They are cold to the touch. I glance up at the wall and see the metal rings on the wall. I bite my lower lip as I try to guess which one you want, and after a few seconds, I turn to look at you, unsure of which chain you want me to get for you. "Sir?" is all I need to say as you sense my uncertainty. I pause for a few seconds as you finish undressing, my eyes immediately focus on your nakedness, your cock hardening, gradually getting stiffer. I know you meant for me to choose a chain, but not having the specifics of what you wanted, I look at you, silently awaiting your instructions. I step aside from the chest of drawers and hold my breath as you walk towards me. Stopping next to me, I watch as you slowly raise your hand and lift my chin upwards. Looking into your eyes, you sense my uneasiness at not selecting a chain. "Sir, I wasn't sure whi..." You immediately Shhh me and I tremble as you lean closer kissing me gently.

You reassure me with your kiss, at the same time reminding me that I am yours. You always make me feel safe when I am with you. "It's ok Baby....this one will do." You hand me a light weight chain about 6 ft in length. You carefully take me by the wrist and lead me to the wall. At the wall you hold me to you. It feels so good to be alone with you. To be naked with you. You kiss your sub deeply, passionately, letting your cock rub against my tummy, caressing my back as we kiss as Dom and sub.

Breaking the kiss, you fasten the bracelets on both of my wrists. You secure a link of chain to the left bracelet. Reaching up, you are able to run the length of chain through a ring that is off to my left. You then run the chain through a second ring that is further to my right. You instruct me to raise my arms up over my head. As you pull on the chain, I am raised up onto my toes. You then secure the chain to my right wrist. With your sub stretched out, arms in a Y and on my toes, you hold me from behind. Kissing me on my neck, you speak quietly, "Listen to me very carefully now."

My uneasiness subsides as you kiss me, your dominance and reassurance making me relax. As you maneuver the wristbands and the chain, I can only imagine what you have in store for me. My arms pulled upwards like this upwards actually feels good, my spine stretching. Hmmm, I wonder how long that feeling will last. I love being so completely vulnerable to you. It is exciting beyond anything I have ever experienced. I shudder as I feel you behind me, not knowing if you are going to reach around me and play with my tits, slide your hand down my body, your fingers slipping between my smooth wet folds, perhaps? My eyes close as I hear your voice and feel the heat of your breath on my bare skin. "Yes Sir," is all I am able to muster as my mind races.

You are always touching your sub...always...my stretched arms, my shoulders, running your hands up and down my sides, kissing my body, finally reaching around and finding my big tits that are yours. You speak softly in my ear as you fondle me. "This is in no way punishment. In your Dom's eyes you, my dear, are perfect. Everything you do....everything you say.....the way you kiss me....the way you suck me....the way you fuck me. I could not be more pleased.....I could not be more happy. Do you understand how much I care for my literotica author?" You pause briefly, but long enough to exhale heavily on my neck while continuing to play with my tits. "This is about obedience...about submission...about doing exactly as you are told. If you find you cannot abide by my wishes you are to come to me in total submission and talk to me about the whys." I close my eyes as I listen to your words, knowing I am yours...I am yours to do with as you please...I am your submissive. I moan quietly as I hear your words of praise, and smile when you assert your dominance over me, telling me with your authoritative tone that what I do for you is all about obeying you, doing what you want of me, submitting to you, to your will.

You give my nipples are firm pinch, and then step back. Suddenly, you are gone. I feel an emptiness when you step away from me, the warmth of your body taken away. I am not able to see behind me, but it's only a few seconds and you are back behind me, lightly touching me. I jump as I feel a light tickle across my back and shoulders, and I know not to turn around. In fact, it's many light tickles, and I giggle when you move what I think is a feather moving over my skin. "Would you venture to guess what I have in my hand," you ask with a smile. The chill in the room and the tickling, soft caressing makes my nipples harden again. The excitement of being with you, the unknown of what you are going to do to me is making my mind race. I try to move towards the light touches, desperate for more pressure against my skin. My breathing quickens.

Without even realizing, my subconscious willingness to open myself up to you overcomes me and I move my legs apart as much as I can. The cool air sweeps over my smooth wet folds, and it's as if I can already detect the scent of my arousal. "Mmmmm, Sir you always know exactly how to stimulate my mind, and my body."

Even though you smile as I widen your stance, you lay the cat of nine tails across my back, this time with more force, but not hard. "Not until you are told," you whisper in my ear, and I quickly bring my legs back together. Again you lay the tails across my back, firmer but still not too hard. The repeated lashing makes my skin hot where the leather has made contact. "Very good baby," you say. "You know you are to wait for my instructions...always. Especially under circumstances such as these."

Nothing touches me now...nothing. Seconds go by, slowly, very slowly. I anticipate the next light lash, my body stiffening. Suddenly, there it is. But this time, it across my legs, and it is harder. I gasp, surprised at your choice of where to lash at me, the sensations so intense. You move closer to me, kissing my back and quietly talking to me, "I am hungry but will return." I moan when I hear the sound of your voice, and my eyes widen when I actually make sense of what you are saying to me. I try to turn to look at you, but before I am able to get myself turned around, I hear the door close. I am left standing with my arms stretched above me, the cool air blanketing me.

I moan in frustration. "Is he serious?" I ask myself. "Shit." I give a slight tug on the chain holding my arms upwards. This is going to be uncomfortable. I can only await your return, aroused and wet for you. With you gone, I close my legs tighter together and rub my thighs back and forth, desperate for some pressure and friction, aching for some small measure of relief. Now the feeling of having my spine stretched isn't as good as it was before...but I can only be here waiting for you to return, hoping that no one will come into the room and find me.

After some time, what seems like hours, I hear the door open and close. A huge relief moves over me as I see you again. My body is stiff and aches. I want so much to tell you that every time I heard the faintest sound from outside the room, I hoped it was you returning...I would hold my breath every time I heard anything. You smile at me as you walk to me and stand in front of me. "It was not by chance that I left you here for almost an hour. It was good for you," you say as you lean to me. As you kiss my soft lips, you rub up and down my sides. I eagerly, hungrily return your kisses, trying to press myself against you. I can tell there is something in both of your hands. I realize you are holding nipple clamps. You bend and slowly take my left tit in your mouth, sucking my nipple, sucking me as I hang defenseless. I moan as I feel the warmth of your mouth on my soft skin. Oooooh, it feels so good. You suck on me just the way I like, and my limbs and back are aching. You reach a finger between my legs and feel my pussy lips. You move to my other nipple, sucking on your sub, sucking on your author. Abruptly you stop and fasten the clips to my hardened nipples. I want to watch as you affix the clamps to me, but already know that I am to look into your eyes as you do so. You smile as you see the changes in my eyes...a look of adoration for you, for Sir, melting away to sheer pleasure as I feel the intense pressure of the clamps gripping my nipples with their vice-like tightness. I want so much to open my legs, to give myself to you and I have to fight the urge. I gasp as you gently tug the chain dangling from the clamps, my nipples subjected to intense pain and pleasure.

You move behind me again and I feel as rush of adrenaline. My level of arousal has been pushed higher yet again. You rake the tails across my back, then quickly give me a rather hard lash with the cat. I shudder and moan. I feel your foot push at my left foot and I immediately widen my stance. Yesss, I can now feel the cool air caress my smooth wet folds again. You work your knee up between my legs, gradually pushing it even further so I am now resting on your strong thigh. With your hands you begin rocking me back and forth, working my pussy against your thigh. Oh, it feels incredible. As I move back and forth, you remove your hands and let me fuck your leg. My pussy is wet and open. The sensation of rubbing it on you feels wonderful, and before I can stop myself I am grinding harder against you, letting my weight sink me onto your leg. You watch me, then bring the cat back down across my back again. You sense my arousal increasing rapidly and you take your leg away. Noooo, I need to feel you. I moan in frustration, which makes you grin at my despair. You have such a hold over me, so much control over your sub. I feel the heat of your breath on my back as you lower yourself down to your knees. You drop down behind me and my weight once again is on my arms and shoulders. Another strong lash across my red back and you begin licking my pussy. Hungry for your sub, you eat me, devouring my pussy. I arch my back as best I can and widen my stance as much as possible when I feel your mouth on my pussy. The licking, sucking....then again the leather lashing against my skin. Oh, Sir. If only you know how badly I want to feel you inside me.

Your chest is heaving as you eat me. Your oral onslaught brings me so close to cumming but I know I am not allowed to. Only when you say I am allowed to cum may I do so. After several minutes you pull yourself off me, your face and chin glistening from my juices. You give me 2 strong lashes, and then the last one, but this time you flick your wrist. Only 2 tips of strand reach my back. It hurts. The stinging immediately turns to an incredible burning sensation. One of the strands leaves a welt, and seeing it you lean towards me, "I will never ever cut you or even break your skin". I exhale a loud sigh of relief when I hear the cat as drop to the floor. I am vaguely aware of you loosening the chain...but just enough that I can stand on my feet. You instruct me to bend forward. Slightly bent at the waist my weight is again on my arms. I feel you rub your cock up and down between my wet pussy lips, and I can hear my wetness coating the tip. In an instant, you are inside me, your cock buried completely in my pussy. I moan loudly, aching to fuck you, to fuck you hard...aching to cum.

Holding yourself deep inside me, you reach around and remove the nipple clamps. Blood surges to my nipples, their sensitivity increasing. They are already naturally very sensitive and with the added clamps, pressure and stimulation they ache painfully, but it is such a pleasurable ache too. Gripping my tits, you begin to fuck me, long deep strokes of your cock. You know having you fuck me from behind is my favorite and I push back to you, wanting every inch of you. You pull and tug at my tits as you fuck my open hole. My back is red and tender, and you are careful not to touch it. As you fuck me, you hear the door open. In the state I am in, you are not sure if I hear it, but it doesn't matter. I am completely oblivious to anything other than you fucking me. You ignore it and fuck your sub. After maybe a full minute the door quietly closes. You groan and begin cumming, pumping your cum deep into my pussy. When I hear your moans, I instinctively clamp my pussy around your cock, squeezing it tighter, enjoying the throbbing of your cock erupting inside me. As cum oozes from your cock, still hard and deep inside me, you kiss my neck, "You may cum, Baby Girl."

Hearing your words, my whole body tenses up very briefly right before the powerful orgasmic release sweeps over me. My body convulses, my pussy spasming and pulsating. My gasps and breaths culminate into one long deep groan. You hold yourself still, your cock buried deep inside me, seeing, feeling, experiencing the intensity of me cumming. My orgasm seems to go on and on, my body weight pulling hard against the wristbands. My knees begin to give out and I immediately feel you wrap your arms around me, holding me up, holding me against you. You kiss my shoulder, brushing my hair away from my neck, my pussy still squeezing down onto your cock every few seconds. "Thank you, Sir," is all I am able to whisper once I manage to catch my breath.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers