The Room of Unknown Desire

Story Info
Woman succumbs to lust with a near stranger.
1.2k words
3.89
16.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can hear the cars driving past the window and you start to wonder how it is that you ended up here. Normally a seedy motel would not be your style but everything in your sensible life that would always say no, suddenly transformed into yes. Lying on the bed you can smell the stale scent of the room mixed with the aftershave that first caused you to be tempted. You open your eyes slowly but darkness is all that meets them. The blindfold is wrapped tightly over your flushed face and it scares you. Everything in your head is screaming out for freedom but your body has taken over control. There is no escape from the ecstasy that you crave. It controls every heartbeat, every bead of nervous sweat running down over your naked figure, and every erotic thought that is now sprinting through your bounded body.

You know that I am in the room with you but you do not know where. My breathing is strong as I stroke myself while I am staring at you. Watching you succumb to the fantasy that you didn't even know that you desired before you were in it. You try to move your arms but the soft silk material tying them to the bed prevents it.

You feel alone.

Afraid.

Violated.

And more turned on than you thought you could ever be.

"Part you legs," you hear me say.

You realize straight away that it is not a question. It is a demand. They move slowly apart from each other revealing the satisfaction that I seek. From only a few metres away I can see how wet you have already become as the soft light reflects off the juices spread all over your swollen pink lips. You lay there with your legs spread in front of me, wanting me to hurry up and to take my time all at once. You arch your back in a shock reaction as I walk up and bite your hard nipple. It aches for more as I suck it in and I look up to see your mouth open as you breath deeply. You lick your lips and it makes me even harder. My cock brushes past your leg and you can feel how much I want to fuck you. How much I want to use you for pure and wholesome pleasure and nothing more. I leave your nipple and give your soaking pussy one hard and wide lick. Your juices are thick and sweet as I run my tongue around the inside of my mouth to swallow every tasty drip of you. I move around and slide my hard cock inside you when you least expect it. Our bodies don't meet and I pull away again quickly.

"No, don't stop," you tell me in a desperate voice that is unlike you, but before you can argue anymore I climb on top of your chest and run my dripping cock all over your mouth. You lick your own juices off the shaft and knob like it is a drug you crave and I moan as you suddenly deep throat me. You suck and lick as I grab your hair to direct your mouth to what I like. I move my other hand down behind me to play with you while you enjoy yourself. I am so hard now and the first taste of pre-come spurts into your mouth as I finger you harder. Two fingers in your juicy pussy and one a little up your slippery arse. You moan loudly. I don't know if it's from the taste of yourself or my other hand but it turns me on even more. I turn myself around and lick you like there is no tomorrow. Sucking your clit. Biting it. Driving my long tongue deep inside your loving hole as my finger slides deep into your arse again. I pull my face away for a second as you start to lick my balls by surprise. Even without your eyes you still know where to touch me. I try another finger and your arse accepts it so easily.

"Treat me like a whore," you scream at me.

"I am," I tell you as I grab a cock like vibrator from next to the bed.

You hear it start but you cant see what I am doing with it. As I nibble your swollen clit I slowly slide the vibrator into your arse. The juices dripping from your wet drowning pussy allow it to go deeply in. You cringe but the slight pain excites you even more. I fuck your arse with it as my tongue licks you. You stop sucking my balls and your breathing increases. Electricity starts to run through your body. I go faster. I bite and lick your clit. You move your hips to let it go in even further and you suddenly scream out loud. I get off you and take off the blindfold and the ties. You look into my eyes with a glare of satisfaction but I haven't finished with you yet.

I throw your tired body over and put you onto all fours. I slide myself hard into you. I grab your hair and wrench our head back as I fuck you the way you have always dreamed of, always wanted, and never had. It scares you to think that someone could know you better than you know yourself. My breathing gets deeper. Rising from inside my heaving chest as I watch myself slide in and out of you. Pounding you so hard that it bruises your arse cheeks. I am about to come. You pull away and turn around. You suck me while I am still on my knees. Puling me while you suck. I look into your eyes as it happens. The first and strongest spray hits you in the back of your throat. You take your mouth away and pull me some more so that I spray all over you.

Your breasts.

Neck.

Face.

Mouth.

Everywhere.

I don't know when there has ever been so much. I move down and kiss you hard. Liquid floods into my mouth as I realize that you had saved some of me and I swallow it straight down. I move off the bed, get dressed quickly and soon I am at the doorway.

"Are you leaving me?" you ask unsure of what was happening.

I stop and turn to look at you. Sweating and covered in come you look incredibly horny. Better than a man could ever fantasize about.

"For now," I say.

As I walk out the door you hear me say one final thing.

"I might surprise you again one day."

The door closes behind me and you feel all alone and used. As you look around the room for the first time something catches your eye. A big smile appears on your flushed face. In the dark corner of the room is a video camera. You walk over to it and press the stop button. A little note on it says… 'Thankyou…this is for you'

You smile again and take the tape over to the television near the bed to watch the fun you had with a guy you didn't even know. A guy that you had never met until this night. A guy that would forever make you wet with just one solitary memory.