The Roommate Ch. 04

Story Info
I become Jasmine, for me, for Monica.
1.1k words
4.29
39k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordellia
Cordellia
59 Followers

I noticed it when I was showering one morning. As the water washed over me I felt my chest move ever so slightly when I applied bodywash. I obviously hadn't been working out but it was like I had the sort of pecs you see on a body builder. What is going on?

I tried to dismiss it, figuring if it stays like that maybe I'll go see a doctor. What if it was a tumour or something? I dried off, put on my bra and panties and got dressed.

Several weeks later I was still concerned. If anything my chest was bigger. In fact, it was starting to get to the stage where I actually needed my bra. I had at least an A-cup. Obviously the thought I was growing breasts had crossed my mind - surely it wasn't due to the dressing? Can your body start to change just because of how you dress? Was my mind creating chemicals to make me a woman because I was dressing like one? Of course that was ridiculous.

I wondered whether I should tell Monica. Even though we were so close now, I was slightly embarrassed by it. She would sometimes tease me - 'when are you going to get some boobs?' - which was fair enough as given I was more often than not wearing a bra. It would be too much funny for her if I actually did. But she was so supportive of me I really had to tell her.

That Friday evening, Monica and I were on the couch watch crap TV, drinking cheap red wine. We were talking about how our days went when I felt I had to say something.

"Hey Monica, I think, um..."

"What's up?"

"This is weird, but I think I'm growing tits!"

I expected her to laugh, but she just went quiet.

"Monica?"

She sniffled, and then I realised she was crying.

"I'm sorry, I should've been honest with you. I should've asked you."

"Um, asked me what? Monica?"

"It's just, I wanted you so bad. I wanted you to be Jasmine."

"Monica?" My heart raced. "What did you do?"

"I've been putting hormones in your food, in your breakfast and coffee. I should've been honest with you, I'm so sorry."

"You did what?" I was starting to get angry.

"I'm so sorry. I just wanted you to be Jasmine, ya know, properly. For ever."

I was speechless. How could she? She had no right to do that. She had no right to change me.

But she had already changed me. I was Jasmine. Wasn't this really what I wanted? Didn't I want to be Jasmine? And didn't I want to have Monica?

"I'd understand if you're mad. I'd understand if you never wanted to see me again."

"Monica, it's just ... it's just. I don't know."

"You don't know what?"

"I don't know who I am, who I want to be."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this to you. I'm sorry."

"No, don't be. If anything, you've helped me find who I am, who I want to be. I want to be Jasmine. And I want to be with you. Sure, maybe you should've asked what I wanted, if I wanted to change, but I don't know if I would've said yes. Maybe I needed you to decide for me. But now I know, I want to be Jasmine. And I want to be with you."

"Really?"

"I love you."

I leaned in kissed Monica on the lips. She pushed me down and climbed on top of me. I grasped at her clothes, pulling her dress over her head. She pulled me towards her, kissing my neck as she unzipped my dress. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

"I want you so bad."

She grabbed my hand and led me to her room. She finished taking off my dress and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the ground.

"They're perfect," she said, admiring her handiwork.

She pulled me in and kissed my nipples, fondling my small breasts as she did.

"Thanks Monica, I love them," I said.

I removed Monica's bra and returned the favour kissing her breasts. I lifted my head for a moment.

"You have the most beautiful breasts - I wish mine were like yours."

"Soon they will be."

I worked my way down her body, kissing her soft skin. I slid down her panties and worked my tongue. My long hair flowed down her legs, a strand or two had to be brushed from my mouth as I moved my tongue tip across her clitoris. Her hands massaged my head, nails scrapping my scalp. The longer I went, the more her fingers dug in. I frantically worked my tongue, as I did I heard her stirring above me, panting, faster, squirming, building to a climax, seizing up, and finally, screaming.

"Jasmine!"

I made my way back up her body, kissing every inch of her tender skin. Every kiss I cherished, every part of her I adored. She again stroked my hair, I could hear her heart beat slowly returning to normal. She pushed me onto my back, climbed on top of me and placed her hands on my stomach.

"I have waited so long for that," she told me, once her breath had returned.

"Me too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, well, I guess initially I suppose I hoped I would be inside you, ya know, like a man."

"Is that what you still want? I mean, you do have a penis."

Perhaps it was the hormones, but underneath my panties, my penis had barely stirred.

"It's strange, but no, not really. I want to have sex with you as a woman."

"That suits me fine, ya know, given I like women," she said, as she reached into my panties.

"What are you doing?"

"Well I want to see it, play with it. While I can."

"While you can?"

"Well, you weren't thinking of keeping it, were you?"

"I hadn't thought about it."

It seemed obvious, now thinking of it. But it was a step I hadn't yet braced myself to make.

"Sweetie, if you're going to be Jasmine, my Jasmine, you're going to have to, ya know, get rid of this thing," she said.

She pulled it out and started stroking it.

"I can never understand what women see in these things."

"Neither can I," I said not altogether sure what I meant.

"Well then you won't miss it."

"I suppose not."

She snapped the elastic back on my underwear, sealing my soon to be ex-penis, before sliding back up my body.

"Can you believe you used to be scared you'd fall for me?"

"Ha, I thought it could get awkward!"

"Yip, you fell for me alright, and you'll never be the same!"

"I couldn't be happier."

"Me neither. You're mine, Jasmine, and I'll never let you go."

Cordellia
Cordellia
59 Followers