The Roommate Experience Pt. 05

Story Info
More of Joe and his roommates.
4.7k words
4.79
42.8k
29

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,276 Followers

Having breakfast with Rose the next day was a bit odd - for both of us, I think. I didn't want to start kissing her every time I passed her in the hallway. It was also impractical to hold hands while cutting grapefruit, or making toast.

I settled for touching her: I rubbed her shoulder, softly, while she was sitting at the table, and I squeezed her hand when I passed her at the sink. Nothing too sexual - I was aiming for intimate, without being over-aggressive.

It seemed to work. Rose smiled at me several times, and touched my arm when she collected my plate. It was a Saturday: I went off to work, so we didn't walk together.

In hindsight, I'd been wondering if I had rushed things, with Barbara. Maybe we had gone to bed together too soon. There was no way I wanted to make the same mistake with Rose. I was going to give her all the time she needed.

I cheated a bit, too. I talked to our roommate.

- "Laurie, you know her better than I do." I said.

- "Says the guy who's had breakfast with her for the last hundred days straight."

- "Okay, you know her differently. I need some advice."

- "What kind of advice?"

- "I don't want to mess this up." I said.

- "Ooh - getting serious, are we?" said Laurie. But she could tell from my expression how much it meant to me. I explained what I was worried about.

"Go slow - just like you've been doing." she said. "Rose doesn't have a lot of experience with guys. And most of that has been negative. She gets hit on more than you'd think. With a chest like hers, she gets a lot of attention - from jerks who just want to grab her boobs."

"Then there's the ones who think that she's easy, because she's fat."

- "I don't think she's fat." I said.

- "Neither do I." said Laurie. "But she's still self-conscious about her size. You know that better than anybody. So go easy."

On Monday morning, as we walked together, I asked Rose out again. She looked ... relieved.

- "What's wrong?" I asked her.

- "Nothing. It's just ... you didn't say anything Saturday. Or yesterday."

- "I didn't want to embarrass you in front of Laurie and Rina. In case you were having second thoughts."

Now Rose just looked confused. "I'm not having second thoughts." she said. "Are you?"

I took her hand. "Friday night was wonderful. I couldn't imagine a better first date."

She squeezed my hand. "I feel the same."

- "Then you'll go out with me again?" I asked.

- "Of course I will, you dummy."

We went out three more times. Our second date was like the first, in the sense that it was just the two of us. I picked a quiet bar, that was even quieter on a Wednesday night. We talked, and laughed, and held hands.

When we got home, we repeated our kissing session in the hallway. Neither of us got too carried away, because Laurie was home. But we were both breathing heavily by the time we went to our own rooms.

I surprised Rose with our third date. I asked her to cook a dinner for four. Not Rina and Laurie, though - I asked our roommates to make themselves scarce, at least until midnight.

It was my Uncle Ray and his girlfriend, Karen that I invited. My first year of college was coming to an end, and I wanted to thank him for paying my tuition.

Rose did a wonderful job, in every possible respect. The meal was excellent, and she seemed to get along really well with Karen. But the highlight of the evening came early, when our guests first arrived.

Ray handed me a six-pack of Heineken, and I kissed Karen on the cheek. They had probably already met Rose, briefly, at our Halloween party, but I re-introduced them.

- "This is my girlfriend, Rose." I said.

Rose's smile lit up the room. If I had known that she would respond that way to hearing me tell people that she was my girlfriend, I would have taken out a full-page ad in the newspaper.

We had a very nice time. When Ray and Karen left, Rose and I sat in the living room. The moment we sat down on the couch, Rose was in my arms.

She kissed me, but then pulled back. "That was really sweet - telling your uncle and Karen that I'm your girlfriend. You really meant it?"

- "You know I did."

That was the right answer. Rose kissed me, even more intensely than she had before. The touch of her tongue on mine was beyond exciting.

This time, though, we went a step further. My hand crept up, from her waist to the side of her breast. It was just ... so big. I didn't cup, or fondle her; it would have taken two hands to do that. So I caressed the side of her boob, and then ran my hand across the front of her bra.

I didn't linger there too long. I remembered what Laurie had said. I did not want Rose to think for a second that I was only interested in her boobs. So I put my hand on her thigh. She had big, strong upper legs, though her calves and ankles were relatively slender.

As I've said before, Rose wasn't fat: she was just built like a brick shithouse, as Uncle Ray would have put it.

I rubbed her leg, until my hand strayed over her inner thigh, and then across the zipper of her jeans. Rose moaned.

I wasn't sure that I could stop at third base. And I wanted our first time to be special. I think that Rose was ready for more, but I pulled back.

- "Laurie'll be home in less than an hour." I said.

- "Oh." she said. "Umm, we could ..."

- "I want to make love with you, Rose." I said. "I want it to be special, for both of us. That means having the house to ourselves ... and all kinds of time."

- "That sounds ... wonderful."

- "Are you sure? I want you to have time to think about it, too. I don't want to rush you into anything."

Rose shook her head, and smiled at me. "You're not rushing me. I'm your girlfriend, aren't I?"

- "Yes, you are."

***

It cost me 20$ and a whole lot of aggravation to get Laurie and Rina to promise that they would go to the Lion and stay until closing.

- "Ooh! Is there gonna be some noise down at the other end of the house again?" asked Rina.

Laurie elbowed her. "Rein it in, Rina. This is Rose we're talking about."

- "Aww. But this is Joe. Can't we tease him a bit?"

- "You're right. Tease away."

The two of them had a good laugh at my expense. But Laurie came up with a good suggestion. "Pay our cab fare, and we won't come home at all. Safer for us, too; I don't know if I could carry Rina home."

- "I wasn't the one who needed carrying last time." retorted Rina. "But if Joe ever wanted to carry me ..."

That took care of having the house to ourselves. Then all I had to do was make it special for Rose. So I went shopping, and picked up all the ingredients I needed.

- "Where are we going tonight?" asked Rose, as we had breakfast together on Friday morning.

- "Nowhere. Dinner at home. I'm going to cook for you."

That earned me a big smile. Rose loved to cook, but she'd often told me that it was wonderful to have someone prepare a meal for her, from time to time.

- "What are you making?"

- "It's a surprise." I said. "Well, not really - you taught me every recipe I know."

- "I'm sure it'll be great."

I did my best. I'm glad that I did most of the preparation before Rose got home - because once she changed for dinner, and came into the kitchen, I got a big surprise.

It was early summer, and the evening promised to be warm. But I'd never seen her wearing a short sleeved, low cut blouse ... with buttons down the front.

Rose never wore low-cut anything - yet here she was. A tremendous expanse of the top halves of her prodigious chest were exposed. How on earth was I supposed to concentrate on cooking? Or breathing?

- "You look ... incredible." I said. Somehow, I managed to pour her a glass of wine without spilling or breaking anything.

- "Thank you." she said. Then she slid a $10 bill into my hand. "For my share."

- "The meal is my treat. If it turns out, that is." I tried to give her back the money.

- "That's not for food." she said. "That's my share of the taxi money. For our roommates." She was smiling as she said it.

I had to laugh. "Rina blabbed."

- "Who else?"

The meal was fairly good, if I do say so myself. Rose seemed very pleased with it.

We had a second glass of wine - but that was all I was going to let her drink. I didn't want her drunk - just warmed up.

Nowadays there are hookers (sex workers, if you prefer), who promise their customers 'the girlfriend experience'. Well, I wanted Rose to have the girlfriend experience, but in reverse. I wanted her to know that she was my girlfriend, and that her happiness - her pleasure - came before mine.

Tonight wasn't about fucking, and it certainly wasn't a conquest. I hoped that Rose would have nothing but fond memories from this night.

I did a quick clean up, then snuck down the hall for a minute. When I came back, I picked up our wine glasses, and led the way to the front of the house. But I stopped just past her bedroom door, and turned around.

- "Oh - that's ... lovely." she said.

I had lit four scented candles in her room. Rose was thrilled - and a bit nervous.

So I asked her to lie down on her bed. Then I took off her shoes.

One of the books Rose had passed me was 'Stranger in a Strange Land', by Robert Heinlein. I enjoyed it a lot - enough to want to read more of his work. I can't remember the title, but one of his books gave advice: If you love her, rub her feet.

It worked even better than I'd imagined. Her toes were a little ticklish, but she moaned, in genuine pleasure, when I massaged the soles of her feet. It also relaxed her. After several minutes, I was ready to keep going, but she held out her arms.

- "Come up here." she said.

- "I was going to give you a back rub, first."

- "Mmm ... that sounds wonderful, too. But I want you to hold me. And I want a kiss."

I moved up the bed, and lay down beside her.

"You're treating me like a princess." she said.

- "You deserve it."

She kissed me softly, at first. But soon the kisses grew in intensity, and Rose turned to press the length of her body against mine.

We had all night. Unlike on our first date, I wasn't the least bit nervous. I knew what was going to happen. It was all about pleasing Rose. I was prepared to go slowly. But it was Rose who pushed the pace. She took hold of my hand, and brought it to her breast.

I caressed her through her clothes. Then I ran my finger along the edge of her shirt, from her shoulder, down to the upper slope of her chest, and into the great cleft between her breasts. Then I ran my finger just under her shirt, along her other breast, and up to her shoulder.

Rose shivered, and looked at me with bright eyes. Her lips were parted. I repeated the process, this time with four fingers.

Then I reached for the top button. I undid it slowly, deliberately. If Rose was anything like me, the anticipation alone would be increasing her pleasure. After each button, I looked into her eyes.

Her bra was a big, industrial strength support garment. It had to be.

- "Take it off." I whispered.

Rose closed her eyes for a moment, and smiled. Then she sat up, and began taking off her shirt. When she reached behind her back to undo her bra, I kept my eyes on hers.

I have to admit, though, that when she took it off, I lost my concentration. Her breasts were just ... awesome. Despite their enormous size, they didn't sag, but stood up high and proud on her chest.

They were heavy, and surprisingly firm - not at all what I had expected. I quickly discovered that Rose's nipples were extremely sensitive. They were erect and protruding before I had gone anywhere near them.

Rose's breasts were simply amazing. I let my hand roam over their extensive surfaces, skirting her jutting nipples for now. I tried to avoid focusing on her boobs, incredible as they were: I didn't want her thinking - even for a second - that I was only interested in her chest.

- "Now your pants." I said. I reached for the button on her jeans.

I slid down the bed, and helped pull her pants off. Rose trusted me enough to let me do it. She had on a pair of white cotton panties with little hearts on them. She blushed as I looked at them.

- "You have great legs." I said. For once, she didn't contradict me.

"May I?" I asked, as I reached for her panties.

Rose lifted her hips to let me slide her undergarment down her legs. She had a healthy bush, I saw, though it was neatly trimmed. I didn't stare, though: I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

So I took off my own shirt, keeping my eyes on her as I undid each button. Rose watched me, lips parted as before. Then I lay down beside her, and took her in my arms.

- "You're so beautiful." I whispered.

We kissed again, though our hands were more active. Rose actually reached for my belt buckle, but I stopped her.

"Not yet." I said.

I kissed her cheeks, and her chin, and down her neck. I trailed kisses across the tops of her breasts, so smooth and so firm. Finally, I ran my tongue over and around her nipples.

But I didn't linger. I kissed the undersides of her breasts - to be honest, I could have spent half an hour doing that alone. Instead, I trailed kisses down her ribs, across her stomach, and up the other side. Meanwhile, I caressed her leg with my hand.

When I got below her navel, and began to move further south, Rose sat up suddenly, and reached for me.

- "Joe, you don't have to do that."

I gently pushed her hand away. "Rose, I want to." She didn't fight me when I crawled up the bed again, and lowered her onto her back.

That just made me start over: kisses, cheeks, neck, bountiful breasts, ribs and stomach ... Rose was tense, and nervous, where she hadn't been before.

- "Joe ..."

I suspected it then, but only found out for sure later - neither of Rose's previous partners (admittedly, there were only two) had ever gone down on her. Assholes. What kind of man expects a blowjob, but won't reciprocate?

It took a bit of work to relax my girl again. I had to massage her legs, all the way down to her feet, before she came to terms with the idea that I not only wanted to be between her legs, but that I was happy to be there.

Slow, slower, and patient. She was wet even before I got there. I didn't use any of the tricks I'd learned to get Rose to come quickly. Quite the opposite. I kissed and licked her inner thighs, and all around her outer lips, long before I went to the pink flesh of her inner lips.

Rose didn't speak, but her sighs and moans were very helpful in telling me what she liked - and it seemed that she liked most everything I was doing.

Her orgasm was fascinating: she caught her breath, said "Ahh", and stiffened everywhere. Both of her legs jerked, as if she was having muscle spasms - almost kicking me in the nuts as she did.

Rose reached for me, her fingers fluttering. I pulled back, instead, and shucked my pants and underwear. I pulled a condom packet from my back pocket, and tore it open.

I moved up the bed, between her legs. Rose looked up, and saw the desire in my eyes.

- "Oh ... yes." she said.

The moment of penetration - especially the very first time - is exquisite for a man. Rose told me - later - that for her, it was like the sealing of a promise, or the fulfilling of a compact.

It was so much more for me. As I entered her, I trembled. For some reason, I had a vision, or a premonition, that I would be doing this again with Rose - many, many more times.

She was warm, and wet ... I pushed into her gently. I pulled back carefully, almost all the way, and then slid back in. Her eyes were on me the whole time. We had a little trouble finding a matching rhythm, at first. By the time we did, I lasted less than a minute before I came.

It didn't matter. Rose enfolded me in her arms, and pulled me close. We lay side by side, whispering endearments. Then we started kissing, and not too much longer after that, I was traipsing across the hall to my room, to get another condom.

Our second attempt was significantly better. Rose wasn't nervous at all, and we just ... fit together. It was shockingly intimate, and yet it felt like the most natural thing on earth. We smiled at each other as I propped myself up on my hands and glided in and out of her.

It wasn't the end of our friendship, or the beginning of some kind of transition. Instead, it just felt like the most wonderful, most natural thing in the world.

Sometime before dawn, I had to make another trip to my room, to get a third condom.

***

We made love again the next night, and the night after that. We didn't try to hide it from our roommates. They knew from the first, anyway. Both were tremendously pleased that we were together. But that didn't stop them from teasing us about it.

- "Geez," said Laurie, "it's like a toothpaste commercial in here, with all the smiling!"

- "Are you guys sure you're doing it right?" asked Rina. "Because I can't hear anything down in my room. Maybe you could leave your door open a little wider ..."

Eli was genuinely pleased for me, too.

- "You look happy, Joe." he said.

- "That's because I am."

- "You didn't look like this - or talk like this - with Barbara or Tanya."

He was right. Then I found out that there was another reason why Eli was happy for me.

"So, would it be okay with you if I asked Laurie out?" he asked.

- "Of course it would. You don't need my permission."

- "Well," he said, "I just got used to holding off on that one. I thought there was some kind of ... chemistry there. Between the two of you."

- "That's just friendship, Eli. Laurie and I talked about it - we're much better off as friends."

- "You're sure?" he asked.

- "Of course I'm sure. I just said so. Why do you keep asking?"

- "I had a friend in high school." he said. "We both liked this girl. But he liked her first, so I backed off. Then, one day, he said he wasn't interested any more - that he had the hots for a completely different girl."

"I asked him three times - he said he was sure. So a couple of days later, I went up to her and told her how I felt."

- "Your buddy changed his mind again?" I guessed.

- "The very next day." said Eli.

- "So going out with this girl cost you a friend?"

- "No. I never went out with her. She slapped my face. But I lost that friend anyway."

- "That doesn't sound fair." I said - while trying not to laugh. "But I can guarantee you that it won't happen in this case. Laurie and I are just friends. And, as you may have noticed, I'm really happy with Rose."

- "If you're absolutely sure ..."

We set up a night out so that it wouldn't look like an obvious double date. Rose and I took Laurie to the Lion, and Eli just happened to be there. He wasn't involved in our little deception, because he would have blurted out the truth at the first opportunity.

I was dying to know how Eli was going to approach this.

- "Hey, Eli." she said.

- "Hey, Laurie. You know, there's something I've been meaning to say to you for a long time."

- "What's that?"

- "You've got great tits."

Rose spit half her drink across the table. I got partially sprayed, and Eli got a little wet, too, but it didn't faze him. I just stared at him in horror, and then turned to Laurie. She was perfectly capable of knocking his block off.

She laughed.

Laurie laughed until her stomach cramped, and tears came to her eyes. When she could finally breathe again, she said: "You're a funny guy, Eli."

- "So, would you go out with me sometime?" he asked, with a big grin.

- "Why not?" said Laurie.

Later that night, as we walked home, Rose had to ask.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,276 Followers
12