The Roommate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Deal" I say, looking at the ground as he gropes my chest without mercy.

"Good, now get in there." He says, before slapping my butt. I almost immediately go into full slut mode after that. He keeps tenderly gripping my ass as we get into the stall and close the door.

I turn around and his pants are already by his ankles and his cock half hard. I'm in awe as I look at it. It's pretty damn big, even for only being half hard, and veiny. Mmf, the veins throb as he gets harder. His cock is probably 9 times bigger than my clit. I get on my knees, look up at him with big innocent eyes, open my mouth wide, stick my tongue out, and then mercilessly plunge his throbbing dick into my wet mouth. He gives a deep groan, he didn't know that I'm an awesome cocksucker. It's all that practice on dildos, and in my dreams.

I cup his balls in my hand, I can feel they're heavy, full of cum. I keep sucking, bobbing my head up and down on his long, thick, delicious cock. I give soft moans as I feel his cockhead poke deeper into my mouth, getting close to my throat. After getting him warmed up, I start to deepthroat him, ignoring my gag reflex and taking his cock all the way in. I shiver at the feeling of his balls on my chin. When I deepthroat him, he gives a deep moan and sigh. He's not ready to cum already is he? I only just got started! He grabs my hair and starts pounding my throat.

I'm in bliss when he does this, skullfucking me as though my mouth were a warm, wet, tight pussy. I let him fuck my face, getting split all over his cock, and getting his big balls wet too. I can feel his dick on my tongue, it's starting to pulse more and more. I'm so horny I can't stand it. My clit is rock hard, and my ass is burning with lust. Maybe that's like, my new cock? It feels as though my ass is puckering thinking about the cock in my mouth, almost like how a pussy gets wet. He continues fucking my face, and soon he pulls me all the way down on his cock and gives a deep, satisfied groan.

I feel his cock pulsing hard in my mouth, shooting cum deep into my throat and straight into my stomach. I hardly get to taste any except the little bit of cum that keeps coming out of his dick as he pulls out of my mouth. I savor that cum, swishing it around on my tongue before swallowing it. I look up at him and gives a satisfied "Ahh" as though I just drank lemonade on a hot day.

He looks down at me and smiles. He pulls his pants back up, tucking his spit soaked cock into his boxers. "You're a good fucktoy. You'll be sucking me off again soon." As he says that, he reaches into his wallet, pulls out $10 and tosses it onto the ground in front of me.

"Th-thank you." I stutter as he exits the stall and then leaves the bathroom. I feel like such a cheap whore, getting paid to suck cock. Although, I'd do it without money...Y'know, I mean, because he blackmailed me. That's it.

I grab the money, wipe off my face, and open the door to the stall. I burp a little and taste the cum on my breath. It makes my knees weak. "Hmph, cock is pretty good." I say to myself shamelessly. I wash my hands and walk out of the bathroom before starting my walk across the courtyard.

12