The Roommate Pt. 10 - Miranda

Story Info
After church, Merlot.
2k words
4.62
18.2k
10
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers

True to her word, Miranda made sure Josh/Lori ventured out in public some more before his teaching duties resumed.

The butt plug was frequently inserted, and when Lori asked why, Miranda remained mysteriously opaque about it. Lori was becoming more accustomed to the sensations down there - sometimes pleasant, sometimes a turnoff.

After the movie (and the wonderful threesome) Miranda next took Lori to a Japanese restaurant (where Lori paid, of course). They were both wearing short dresses, and for the first time, they were out in daylight. Lori had completed another Nair session, so she wasn't worried about showing leg or arm hair, or underarm hair for that matter. Plus, she was wearing pantyhose, which made her legs look smoother than otherwise.

This time, Lori didn't care much if anyone saw through her or not; she was just enjoying being a girl and showing off. Miranda herself observed, "It's fun being with you today, girlfriend. . . . We could even do a little shopping afterward."

As Lori sat down in a booth, it was with a certain feminine grace as she carefully smoothed out her dress underneath. Lori spoke softly and femininely as she ordered. Because Miranda had a somewhat deep voice for a woman (without being a smoker), they complimented each other.

There were several other families and couples there, and they hadn't paid her and Miranda much attention when they entered.

Lori's bracelets and earrings, and her breasts, felt like they belonged.

They talked while eating, and Lori found herself pining for Miranda again. Lori had inhaled her roommate's essence during their brief couplings, and Miranda seemed to be occupying more and more of Lori's consciousness.

Sometimes Lori wished they had more of a traditional relationship instead of the control Miranda insisted upon.

Afterwards, they shopped a nearby mall. Lori bought some new shoes and her first purse; Miranda, some jewelry. Miranda also insisted Lori buy a rather plain, conservative dress.

Another evening, a Friday, Miranda and Stevie took her to an out-of-the-way bar, which turned out to be of lesbian orientation, where there were dozens of women and one effeminate man who owned the place.

Lori would never have dared enter it herself, but with the other two, dared herself to. Miranda and Stevie were regulars there, and introduced Lori to some friends. If those friends immediately detected Lori's single X chromosome, they didn't let on, and treated her like one of the girls. This was a first for Lori and she couldn't help but take long glances at women dancing together and sitting at the bar with arms around each other. Lori drank some beer but didn't overdo because she feared dropping her girly identity. She danced with both companions.

When she visited the head, she found a woman primping at the mirror, who quickly said, "Haven't seen you here before, baby." Without her friends to lean on, Lori tried to fake being drunk and put her finger to her lips as if to quiet the question, and quickly entered a stall. The woman said before leaving, "See you soon."

Miranda was full of surprises. It turned out that the plain, conservative dress she'd had Lori buy had a purpose. Miranda revealed she'd been brought up by liberal Presbyterian parents, and had remained in the church even into college. Now, she was mostly a Christmas and Easter attendee, but her plan was to take her pet into this quite different environment on a regular Sunday. Lori asked if this were a joke, and considered invoking the "fortune" protest word, but Miranda said, "no joke" - she just wanted to make Lori comfortable in all sorts of places.

Josh/Lori had grown up with parents who church-hopped, looking for fun preachers who gave good sermons. That meant going to Lutheran, then Methodist, then Congregational churches when he was young. He'd gone through an atheist period, but now counted himself an agnostic. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that if he attended en femme, he would violate some sacred ground.

Miranda decided for him. Lori would attend.

They parked and walked to Miranda's church in their Sunday best. This was the first time Lori'd seen Miranda with a large purse, and somewhat formal shoes. Also, instead of her usual soft and flowing clothing, Miranda wore a two-piece, dark-blue dress, with a tight skirt which Lori had zipped up in back, and dark nylons, and hair sprayed in place.

She had orchestrated Lori's look as well, helping with her modest makeup, and loaning her a pair of older-woman shoes (Miranda collected shoes). Lori's breasts were now understated, and she carried her new purse.

Being around older people and families within a church was new for Lori, and she tried to be as pleasant and womanly as possible. Sitting in a pew toward the back of the church, and feeling very proper and ensconced, Lori actually enjoyed seeing a ceremony from a woman's point of view. Now, she was acutely aware of how the women dressed, down to their detailed jewelry. Some women, to be honest, dressed rather sluttishly, showing bra straps, and others dressed like old grade school teachers. Looking at couples, Lori wondered what kind of sex they had. Did the women like it, or did they put up with it? Did they do it mainly to have babies, or to hold their marriage together, or because it was great fun? If so, did sex keep being good into their middle ages and on into their 60s and beyond?

At one point in the service when something rather warm was happening, Lori placed her hand over Miranda's. Miranda instantly began to withdraw it, but then kept it there and then actually clasped Lori's hand.

On the way back to the car, after they'd exchanged pleasantries with the pastor at the door, Miranda said, "It was lovely to hold your hand, girlfriend, but don't get the idea we're lovers or great friends. Remember I own you and you are a part of me, but not vice versa."

"Whatever you say, Miz Sayer."

"Do I detect a little sarcasm in your voice? Maybe a snideness? Maybe you need a little whip training again." She gave Lori a hard slap on the butt.

"Miz Sayer, please, I am eternally grateful for helping me. Actually, I'm drawn to your, your strength. I want to serve you and make you happy, but I also feel . . . love for you. It's hard for me to say that, but I just did."

"Well, I'm glad you can say that; we do have an unusual relationship," admitted Miranda. "And I do feel some warmth toward you, when you're in the Lori mode. But that will never be the big emotion for me. What's important for me, to make a little humor, is to be God and you, a worshipper. You will learn things from me in both the worldly and spiritual realms - but mostly in the worldly realm! Do you understand?"

"All I can say, " said Lori sweetly, "is that I've been following your path, and I like where you've taken me. I've had fears about doing certain things, like going to church, but your direction has always turned out to be right. . . . It is a bit weird though, being about 80 percent Lori and 20 percent Josh. When I go back to teaching, I suppose that will revert to maybe 60 percent Lori and 40 percent Josh."

"I'd rather see you as Lori all the time, Lori in chastity," mused Miranda. "Isn't there some way you could change into Josh away from the apartment?"

"I'll look into that," and after a look from Miranda, Lori added, "Oh, I'll look into that, Miz Sayer."

When they returned home, Lori was about to change into casual clothing when Miranda told her not to, and opened a bottle of wine. While sipping Merlot on empty stomachs, they talked about other places they might go as girlfriends,. They agreed on a concert, and Miranda mentioned that her boss Roger wanted to meet her. "He knows all about you."

After sipping more Merlot, Lori reminded Miranda that her parents and brother were going to visit just about the time college resumed, and she wasn't sure if they'd want to see the apartment and meet "Josh's" roommate.

They sipped even more Merlot, and talked politics for a time. They were sitting on opposite ends of the sofa, and laughed because they were beginning to slur their words.

Miranda suddenly opened the front of her dress, exposing her lacy bra and cleavage, and moved over, holding Lori's head and kissing her full on the lips. Lori responded passionately. Miranda also brought her body full against Lori's, and Lori loved the feeling of her girlfriend's breasts against hers. Lori then fully pulled the top of Miranda's dress down and pulled down one bra strap, tenderly removing a breast and sucking on its nipple.

Miranda shuddered, reached down and ran her hand over Lori's chastity as though she'd forgotten there was no real cunt there.

Miranda then pushed Lori into a supine position and brazenly pulled down her blue skirt, panty hose and panties and inserted her cunt into Lori's mouth. Lori began doing her duty.

But then Miranda suddenly withdrew and told Lori to go onto her - Miranda's - bed. By this time, Miranda's clothing and hair were a big mess, with Lori nearly so.

"Take everything off except your bra," commanded Miranda, who returned from her dresser with her now-familiar strap-on dildo. "Doggie style, Lori, but first we'll take off your chastity."

So the time had finally arrived! Lori wondered if the tipsy Miranda would do serious damage to her delicate "vagina" by barging in like a bulldozer. Nearly naked, Lori assumed the all-fours position and waited. Miranda slathered her with cold lube, lubed her long and thick red dildo, and came toward her from behind.

Lori absolutely loved seeing a woman with swaying cock ready for action.

Miranda played the dildo's tip around Lori's tiny cunt for a time before placing it in the rosebud entrance and gently pushing in, meanwhile holding Lori's big clit which had quickly become wet.

She hadn't mentioned it to Miranda, but Lori had been playing with the butt plug for several days, testing the sensation of it entering and leaving her asshole, trying to figure out what people enjoyed about anal intercourse. At first, the sensations were rather dull and unexciting. But with practice and experience Lori was able to zero in on pleasurable spots and motions, including touching her prostate from the inside. Also, just the idea of being fucked carried some excitement.

Now, it seemed Miranda was entirely inside her, up to the hilt of the dildo, up to the leather harness. And there she remained, occupying Lori, owning her. Lori could feel a little vibration coming from the harness, and she guessed Miranda's apparatus was also stimulating her clit. Lori felt very close, emotionally and in every other way, to the body behind her, and wanted Miranda to love her as she loved Miranda.

She could feel Miranda's heart beating and her every breath, and then Miranda grabbed Lori's hips and pulled out and placed the tip of the dildo barely into her boy vagina again and then slid it in easily and filled Lori, and then pulled out again. Lori felt completely possessed and gave herself over to Miranda as Miranda began rhythmically fucking. Lori herself began thrusting and aiming her own hips to give herself the most pleasure.

The fucking was making Lori's clit drip heavily with pre-cum, sometimes running down her legs to the bed. Miranda then changed from very slow fucking to fast, and finally stopped, grew quite rigid, gave a little cry, and had her orgasm. She then stayed inside Lori for a while longer while massaging Lori's big clit until Lori too, came, all over the bedspread.

Lori had lost her virginity, but not to a man.

After Miranda removed the strap-on, she came back to bed with a towel to place over Lori's cum, then lay with her back to Lori, and Lori spooned and held her. That way, they fell asleep for a time.

Later, after showers, Lori's chastity went back on and Lori prepared the evening meal in a loose shift, her body humming and luminous. Miranda seemed unusually quiet. It was obvious she didn't want to talk about their intimate coupling.

(to be continued)

ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers