The Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Doctors?' he thought. "So you're going to have the sex change operation too?"

"Yes, Kevin. Karen and I are going to do it at the same time. In about three months."

Her matter-of-fact manner helped Kevin to feel more at ease. "How about orgasms? I saw that that you came, and so did Karen."

"We don't have orgasms all the time, in fact most of the time we don't. The doctors told us that the hormones we take might interfere with that. We both take Viagra to help get erections, but there's nothing to take that'll guarantee having an orgasm. Mostly it comes down to how erotic and passionate the activity is. You know, how horny we are. Earlier, when you touched and played with my testicles, it was highly stimulating, especially on top of seeing you play with her breasts and then go down on her, and it pushed me over the edge. I'm sure Karen got a similar rush and that's why she came. By the way, it was the first time we both came together." She smiled, recalling the pleasure.

"Weren't you jealous when I was with Karen?"

"No, not at all, in fact, I thought it was very erotic. I have been talking with Karen about you ever since I met you. At first, she was jealous of me. I don't think she was ready to share me, and she eventually said she was jealous that I had started a relationship with a man. But then she saw how happy I was, and she became happy for me. She wanted to know everything about us, especially how I pleased you."

"When it came to the point where I felt that I'd have to tell you about me, Karen and I talked about how to do it. I couldn't see any way to do it. It was Karen's idea to sneak in while I was pleasuring you, and then to have sex with each other right in front of you. I didn't know that she was going to invite you over to her, but I'm glad she did."

Kevin hadn't considered her point of view in the 'reveal' but thinking back, Karen's idea may have been the only way to do it. He was sure that if Julie had just told him, or even if she had allowed him to discover it own his own, it would likely have had a different outcome. "Karen's pretty sharp. I'm not sure any other way would have worked."

Julie nodded in agreement "I'm glad it worked the way it did."

Kevin took a deep breath before asking the next question. "What about sex between you and me?"

She realized what he was asking. He was asking about anal sex. "I want you to do it to me. I think it would make me feel like I was more of a woman to you. I'm am ready for you to have me that way." Before he could respond, she added, because she knew this was what he really wanted to know, "I don't really have a strong desire to do that to you, and I realize that you may not want to have it done to you at all. That is perfectly OK with me. Remember, I am a woman on the inside. Yes, Karen and I do it to each other. You may not believe it, but getting a blow job all the time gets old, and there's more stimulation with anal sex. We've found that it is the most reliable way for one of us to have an orgasm. Not every time, but the best shot we have."

Kevin visibly relaxed. "I don't have any desire to have that done to me. I just can't picture it. I've done it to a girl only once before. I enjoyed it, and I feel like it would be great to share that with you. But I can't... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it anyway."

Julie grinned to herself, both because he had confirmed that he would do it to her, and also because of what he said about not like having it done to him. "I think you'd be surprised. But I'm good, even happy with that being off the table."

Kevin quickly changed the subject. "Julie, I want you to know that I like you. I feel close to you, and I want to keep on seeing you. Now that I know your situation, I realize that doing so means a considerable commitment. Maybe it's not fair to ask, but I need to know how you feel, and where you want our relationship to go before I can make that commitment."

She paused for a while, but then began "Kevin, I feel close to you, very close to you. You have made me happier in these past couple of weeks than I have ever been before. Being with you is great, as great as being with Karen, sometimes even better. So the truth is, realizing none of us can predict the future, the truth is I want to be with you. As long as I can." Then she leaned to him and they kissed. A long, passionate kiss. No one had said 'love' but they both felt it.

She pulled back and got up. He started to get up, but she put her hand on his shoulder. "Stay there, I'll be right back." She went into the bathroom. He heard the medicine cabinet open, then close. About a minute later, the toilet flushed, followed by some water running in the sink. When she returned, she had a washcloth in one hand. "Lay back" she told him. From her other hand she dropped a small tube and a condom packet onto the bed.

He laid back on the bed. She crawled in between his legs and kissed his legs, starting at his knees and slowly moving up his thighs. By the time she got to his penis, it was fully erect again. She kissed his dick, then moved up to his chest. While kissing and gently nibbling on his nipples, she moved her breast back and forth over his penis, dragging first one nipple then the other along it's shaft. She moved back down and kissed his cock one more time.

"Are you ready?" she asked. He couldn't say anything, only nodded his eagerness to continue. She gently cleaned his penis, then his balls with the washcloth. After making sure it was dry, she opened the condom packet, and rolled it down his penis. Then she took the tube of lubricant, squeezed some on the tip of his dick, and gently swirled it around its head. She put some more lube on a finger, then reached behind her to put it on her anus.

"Just lay back for now" she told him. She crawled up his body and straddled him. Reaching down, she grabbed his penis and aimed it up at her anus. She slowly lowered herself down until he felt he was pressing against her. She let out her breath, and he slid in. "Kevin, that feels wonderful. You're so hard"

At first she moved slowly up and down. When Kevin had fucked the 'freaky girl' in the ass, it had been doggy style, and it did feel good. But this was better. He watched Julie's breast as she began to more a little faster. Then she leaned forward and put her hands on his shoulders. She started rocking her ass around his dick, and the sensation was great. It seemed like every nerve ending in his penis was being stimulated. Earlier, he couldn't bring himself to look at her penis, but now he felt her erection almost thrusting across his lower belly.

Julie was looking into his eyes. It looked to her that he was enjoying it. She would give a soft moan every so often, but mostly just watched him. Kevin, on the other hand was starting to move his hips, thrusting himself into her in concert with her gyrations. He was moaning loudly and breathing rapidly. He felt his orgasm building, and then he came. He came hard, and it seemed to last longer than he could remember it ever lasting. Seeing him climax, Julie stopped. She sat there and ran the fingers of one hand through his hair, and caressed his face with the other.

"Did you?" Kevin asked, after catching his breath.

"No, but the pleasure of knowing I pleased you was even better. Thank you, Kevin." she softly replied.

'Better than an orgasm?' he thought. 'She really is a woman on the inside.' At that point she lifted herself off. He was still hard. She took the washcloth, removed the condom, then again, cleaned him off. She went back to the bathroom for a short while. When she came back in, she had on an over-sized t-shirt. She crawled into bed next to him.

"Kevin, can you stay the night?" she asked.

"Yes" he groggily said. She cuddled up next to him, and he drifted off to sleep. She watched him sleep for a while, thinking that her life had just totally changed. It had been changing a lot lately. She fell asleep holding him.

The Offer

As usual for him, Kevin woke up early the next morning. He glanced at the alarm clock. Six-thirty...it was getting late. He turned to Julie, who was sleeping next to him. He looked at her, laying there. She was a beautiful creature. A beautiful sexy creature. He gently kissed her on the lips, got up, and headed to the bathroom for a shower. After showering, he put his clothes back on, then headed downstairs to see about making some coffee.

When he got to the stairwell, he could smell the coffee. 'Karen must be up. She's an early riser too' he thought. He got to the bottom of the stairs and saw her sitting at the dining table with a laptop. "Morning" he said.

She looked up suddenly, then smiled and said "Good morning, Kevin. Want some coffee? Cups are in the cabinet by the stove. Sugar's on the counter, and there's half-n-half in the fridge."

He fixed his coffee, and sat down at the table. He hated it when people tried to carry on a conversation when he was doing his morning routine, so he decided to let her begin. After a few sips, she quit plucking at her keyboard, and closed the lid.

"You and Julie OK?"

"We're perfect. Are you OK?"

"Oh yea, I slept like a log. Thanks" she grinned.

"Karen, Julie and I had a long talk last night. She has told me everything, at least I think she has. She told me about you and her. She also told me that she wanted to keep on seeing me. And I told her I wanted to keep seeing her. I like her... I care for her." He looked to see if there was any clue in Karen's facial expression, but he saw none. "Is that OK with you?"

"She told you we're lovers?" Karen waited, and Kevin nodded. "Kevin, I love Julie. Her happiness is everything to me. So I'm OK with it. Plus, you seem like a great guy. I like you. I hope that you and I can be friends."

"Me too" he replied. There was a long uncomfortable silence. Finally he decided to ask what was on his mind. "Karen, what we, I mean you and I, did last night." He paused again. "I know I'm not gay, or bisexual, but I was so turned on by seeing you and Julie, and I was extremely aroused at what I did with you." He still couldn't bring himself to say he had given her a blow job. "Julie told me how you two don't orgasm frequently, and I'm glad you had that last night."

"Me too." was all she said, grinning to herself.

"I guess what I'm getting at is this. If, and only if Julie is one-hundred percent agreeable and good with it, I'd be good with being with you again. The only reason I say that is that I know she loves you. She told me. I care for her, and if she wants it, and you want it, I'm good with it. It wouldn't be meaningless sex to me. It would be something I would give to both you and Julie."

She stared at him for what seemed like ages. Finally, she got up, walked over to him, and kissed him on his lips. "I would like that." she said. "Julie and I have talked a little about it. You know, when we were planning last night. And I agree, Julie has to be totally good with it. I know she cares for you, a lot, and I have no intention of 'stealing' you away from her. I like you. I ..." she stopped for a moment. "I would like that very much." She kissed him again before heading to the kitchen to fill up her cup.

He watched her as she moved. She was definitely sexy. He hadn't said anything about anal sex to her. It was probably too early, and Julie would likely fill her in on how he felt about it. He started daydreaming about being with Karen again.

"Watcha thinkin' about?"

He hadn't seen or noticed Julie come downstairs. She had startled him out of his daydream. He smiled at her and said, "Oh, not much"

"I bet. Karen, can you hold it a minute while I pry this guy's eyes off your cute little tushy?" She smiled to let him know she was OK with it, and Karen did a little pose, pushing her butt out a bit to accentuate her curves.

"Busted" Karen said. Karen and Julie both laughed. "You want a cup?" she asked Julie lifting her coffee cup up.

"Sure" she said as she walked over to Kevin, leaned over, and gave him a great good morning kiss. She sat down, and then, out of the blue said "It's like we're a nice little family."

Kevin was sipping his coffee when she said it. He thought about it, how comfortable he felt with both of them now. He nodded. And then he started to think about it. He barely noticed Karen as she brought over Julie's coffee. Julie had opened the laptop and had started to tap away on the keyboard. "There's not much news" she said.

Kevin was in deep thought. He didn't notice how quiet it got. He didn't notice that both Karen and Julie where watching him. It was obvious to them that he was thinking about something very seriously.

When he did finally notice, he cleared his throat and took another sip of coffee, more to give himself a reason not to have to talk than anything else.

"Well?" said Julie. "Yeah, what's up?" asked Karen.

"Ladies, do you like living here?" he asked.

Karen was the first to respond "Yes, it's great. We looked long and hard and this was the perfect place. It's got security, is got more than enough room for the two of us, and we got a great deal on it. The previous owner had to get out fast. We had some cash, so it was really a no-brainer."

Julie was just staring at Kevin. "Karen, that's not what he's asking." She said nothing else. Karen murmured "What?" then after a moment "Oh."

Prodded by Julie's stare more than anything, he continued "Here it is. I live in a huge four bedroom house. It's just me. Julie, I told you this, and maybe you told Karen, but my wife died about ten years ago." He wondered how to actually get to the point. "What I'm saying, well, what I'm asking, is would you and Karen like to move in with me? You could either keep this place, or you could sell it and bank whatever equity you have in it."

It was Karen who jumped in first. "What would the living arrangements be?"

"I have four bedrooms. You would each be able to have your own. It would be yours. You could decorate it however you wanted it. Move your furniture in if you wanted. I would have no problem with that. The house is mine, I mean the note's paid off. My only expenses are utilities and taxes, and that wouldn't change much if you two were to move in.

"Kevin, that's a big step. A really big step. We've only known each other for less than a month."

Karen was smiling. He imagined that she had already decided. Julie on the other hand was still in doubt. He thought how she was the mature one between the two. "We, I mean Karen and I as well as you and I need to think about this. We need to be sure that we've asked all the right questions before we do that."

Karen frowned a bit. But Kevin said "Julie, you're absolutely correct. We should all talk it through before we decide. I wasn't expecting an answer today. In fact, I'm glad you're taking this approach. Think about it. I'll wait until you're ready to let me know. Until then, the offer's on the table."

"Can we see it?" Karen asked.

"What, now?" Kevin replied. He tried to remember what shape he'd left it in. He didn't think it was in disaster mode. His housekeeper comes twice a week, and it had been since Thursday. "You know I'm 'batch-ing" it, right? I'm not sure how clean things are" he offered just in case he forgot about anything.

"Yes, let's go take a look now. There's nothing else going on this morning." Julie said. She got up and headed upstairs to get dressed. Karen followed. Kevin sat there and wondered how this would go.

He was surprised how quickly they were ready. They both came down in t-shirts and jeans. Karen grabbed her keys and said "We'll follow you." Kevin took a final sip of coffee, stood up, and motioned them to the door.

When he got there, he parked in the driveway rather than opening the garage door. They pulled in and parked next to his truck. They got out and walked over to him, looking at the house.

"It is big!" Julie said "Three car garage, wow."

"Come on, let's go in" Kevin said as he headed towards the front door. He opened the door, motioned them to go in, and punched in the code for the security system. He gave the grand tour, showing them the living room, library/office, dining room, kitchen, media room, and all the common areas downstairs. He took them into the garage and through his music studio. Then they headed upstairs where he showed them his bedroom and the three others. He was happy that it hadn't left a mess.

"It's great!" Karen said. "I want that bedroom" she said, pointing to the largest bedroom besides Kevin's.

Julie frowned again. Karen's enthusiasm was making it hard for her to be the reasonable one. "It is very nice, and I don't think we're to the point of choosing bedrooms yet."

"I call dibs anyway" Karen responded, not picking up on Julie's frustration.

"Wait" Kevin said, "there's more."

Karen and Julie asked "More?" in unison.

"Follow me" he said, and they walked back downstairs. He took them out the back door.

"Oh my" said Julie. Karen said "Sold!"

"This is where I come to relax" said Kevin. They looked over the backyard, which was an oasis of small gardens, a beautiful deck, and a swim spa. There was partial shading over the deck and spa. He was rather proud of his back yard. It had taken him years to get it right, and still took a fair amount of effort to keep it that way. "You like?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Kevin, it's beautiful, so nice" Julie said.

Karen was beyond that point, and looked Julie right in the face and said "We're moving, girl."

Julie, started to argue, but Kevin jumped in. "Julie, take your time. But consider this. You can keep your place and move in on a trial basis. That way, if it doesn't work out, and I'm hoping and expecting that it will work out, but if it doesn't, you can always move back to your place. Keep your townhouse, and when you're ready, if it's want you want to do, then you and Karen can sell it."

Karen was convinced. "Come on, Julie, it's perfect. And it's Kevin. You know what you said. Come on, please? Pleeeeeeez?"

Kevin wondered what Karen meant by 'what you said.' But he didn't have time to think about it.

Julie stood there, unrelenting, then suddenly smiled. When that happened, Karen's face lit up. "OK" said Julie, and Karen hollered "Yes!" They both were ear to ear smiles, and they hugged, then kissed each other.

Kevin just watched them. It made his heart warm seeing their happiness, especially Julie's.

"Why don't you girls go back and pick up a few things, what ever you feel you need for at least tonight and the morning, then head back here. I'll run to the store and pick up a few things, then we'll fire up the grill and have a moving in celebration picnic back here."

"Sounds great, let's go" said Karen. Her excitement was contagious.

They walked back in the house, and Kevin stopped in the Kitchen, opened a drawer, and handed each a key. "Mi casa es su casa." He gave Karen a hug and kissed her on the cheek. He then took Julie's hands in his, looked into her eyes, and said "It's going to be good." He then kissed her, and they all headed to the front door. As they got into their car he hollered "Don't forget something to wear in the spa!" He watched as they backed out and left, then headed for the store.

When he got back, he left the groceries on the counter, and went upstairs to change into shorts and a different t-shirt. He then went out back and started the charcoal in the grill. He checked the spa to see that the chemicals were good. Everything was in order. He went back to the kitchen, seasoned the steaks, and sliced up the vegetables for grilling. He had gotten some wine. There wasn't much selection at the grocery store. But he put it in a cooler to chill it down. He got out his outdoor dinnerware, and stacked it on the counter. Everything was set. He even connected his i-pod to his outdoor speakers, and started one of his favorite play lists.