The Rooster

Story Info
College Freshman taken advantage of by upper class girls
3.8k words
4.22
121.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers

Whenever I read erotic stories or letters in Penthouse, it seems like every guy has a 12-inch dick. Sometimes they're white, but most of the time they have to be black to be big. I've seen plenty of guys in the shower from almost every race and while everyone seems to come in different shapes and sizes, I think it is a rarity to be over 8-inches.

As I look back on it, the length of my cock wasn't the issue. I've got an average six-incher. But I did stand out. Every since I started seeing other boys growing up, I knew I was different. My parents were kind enough not to ever make a big deal of it, especially my mother, but the sac that holds my balls has always been very large and saggy. It was embarrassing as a grade-schooler, but I was able to hide it pretty easily. My mother had taken me to the doctor when I was in the Second Grade and he had diagnosed me with some sort of malady, but he thought I might grow out of it. I never commented on it again to my mom, so I'm sure she thought it was a non-issue. The problems began in high school with gym class.

I went to the type of school that combined kids in all grades for PE. As a freshman, it was very intimidating. I would describe myself as lanky and at that time I was probably 5'-10" and 130lbs. We also had the type of showers where several posts ran straight up out of the floor with five or six showerheads around the top of them. At that time, my sac was already hanging down a good six inches. My balls were always down low at the bottom and never rose up and in like they're supposed to when it's cold or for protection. This gave the affect of a huge amount of shriveled looking skin between my dick and balls. I can remember that first day in gym class over four years ago.

"Holy shit! Hey guys, get a load of this freshman and his freaky balls," one Senior said.

I quickly wrapped a towel around myself, but within minutes I was surrounded by a number of upper classmen who started rat tailing me until I gave up and dropped it.

"Spread your legs freshman or I'll sting you in the ass with a wet one!" One muscle bound upper classman said.

I complied and felt my face heating up as my balls dangled half a foot down between my legs.

"Damn... too bad you don't have a big cock to go with it," one guy said.

"Looks like a fuckin' rooster," some farm boy said while pulling up his overalls.

And that's where I got the nickname. From then on I was "the rooster," to every guy in school. I guess after the red shit that hangs off their beak. It became really embarrassing and increased my insecurities when girls would ask me why I was called "rooster." I just told them it was because I liked to get up early.

By the time I was a Senior, I had grown a little more, standing about 6'-2". But, my sac had grown with me and was now hanging down a full eight inches. That's not a load of bull and if you want to see what a pain it is, get a ruler and measure down eight inches from the base of your dick. Things I had to adjust to included buying extra baggy pants to fit the huge lump and never being able to fully sit down on a toilet without my balls hanging into the water. Ever since my Sophomore year, I've had to squat over a toilet to take a dump. About the only positive thing I could think of about that was that I've built up some good thigh muscles.

Enough of the background about my "condition." What I wanted to write about was my Freshman year in college. I've always been very shy and my situation didn't help me much with the guys as I was always made fun of. This led to me never really dating a girl throughout my high school years. Not that I didn't want to, I just could never get over the possibility of being rejected by females as well. This led to a lot of fantasizing on my part and a lot of masturbation to relieve the frustration. I did finally have a date for the Senior Prom, but I didn't score like I heard you were supposed to. Looking back on it, the girl would have had to rape me for me to lose my virginity that night, I was so nervous.

I'm sure this is what led to the bizarre circumstances that occurred to me that first year in college. As I review it in my mind, I've been able to piece things together pretty well. Now it seems like there was no way someone could be so naïve, but believe me, if you were in my situation, I'm sure you would have acted the same way.

It began during the first week of orientation when I found out I had to have a "full physical," before classes began. My roommate, Doug, was a pretty nice guy from Texas, who had a funny accent, but seemed okay otherwise.

"I can't believe we have to get a physical," I told Doug.

"Ahh... that's no big deal. I had one before going to a military boot camp one summer. Just the typically stuff where they squeeze your balls and have you cough and then stick a finger up your ass!" He laughed in a jovial sarcastic sort of way.

"Where do you have to go for yours?" I asked.

"Merrill Hall, Medical Wing," he said, "how ‘bout you?"

"Mmm... my card says "Avon Hall, Medical Overflow," I replied.

"Hey, that's over by the sorority houses," Doug lit up, "get us both a phone number while you're over there."

I remember that we both laughed, but I should have suspected something from the start.

* * *

The door at Avon Hall had a white sign with a red cross on it. I assumed it was the right place and opened it up and went in. Everything seemed pretty normal for a physician's office... several waiting room chairs, magazines, cheap plastic plants. A sliding window in the wall in front of me opened and a woman in a white blouse and skirt called me over and handed me a clipboard with some forms to fill out.

"Fill in all the empty lines and sign it at the bottom," she said.

I noticed that she didn't seem to be much older than myself and wondered if she attended the college. I filled out all the basic stuff and quickly signed the bottom and handed it back to her.

"The nurse practitioner will be with you in just a moment," she smiled.

I barely had a chance to get into an old Golf Digest article, when the door opened up.

"Ken Howard?" A cute brunette asked.

"Yes?"

"Come with me please."

I followed the slim hipped nurse through the door and starred at her fine butt swaying back and forth as I followed her down the hall. She opened a door on our right and motioned me through.

"Please undress to your underwear. I'll be back to take our vitals in just a minute," she said in a very professional tone.

I quickly disrobed, folding my things neatly and setting them in the chair. I was glad I had worn boxers. It was pretty much like wearing shorts. I sat down on the cushioned table and waited. In a few minutes the nurse was back.

"Good," she said, "why don't you step up over here on the scale."

I was a little embarrassed standing up in my boxers in front of a girl that couldn't be much older than myself. Her dark brown hair was about shoulder length and flared up at the ends. I found myself focusing on her moist red lips and sweet, flowery perfume. She finished weighing me then had me sit down to check my blood pressure.

The way she touched my arm and shoulder as she slid on the cuff and put the stethoscope on my arm caused my dick to start hardening.

‘No,' I commanded myself, ‘not now!'

But I couldn't help myself. I kept focusing in on her big, brown eyes and glossy lips. Then her soft breast pressed into my arm, causing me erection to press tightly against my boxers. I don't think I had ever been so rigid before.

She finished up with my vitals, and then I could have sworn I saw a slight grin on her face as she said, "now stand up on the scale, so we can get your weight."

"Oh, uhh... I'm 160 pounds," I said.

She didn't flinch, "we need to make sure it's accurate, please step up on the scale."

I got up as casually as possible and pressed one of my hands against my groin to keep my erection pressed against me. When I got up on the scale she said, "hands at your side please for an accurate reading."

I grit my teeth and lowered my hands as the nurse slid the weights on the scale. I didn't want to look down but I knew the material on my boxers was making a big tent in front of me.

"Don't be embarrassed Mister Howard, that's a natural response from a lot of men."

My face burned at her recognition.

"We're through. Take off your boxers, have a seat and the PA will be with you shortly," she said, flipping her shimmery hair as she closed the door.

I reluctantly pulled off my boxers - my semi-hard cock still sticking out in front of me. I started reading the medical charts and posters on the wall - anything to get the nurse out of my mind and get rid of my erection.

By the time the door opened, my erection was gone and I had sat back far enough so that my balls were bunched up and looked somewhat normal. I started to breath a sigh of relief until I got a glimpse of the PA. I think by mouth must have dropped open as SHE introduced herself.

"Hello, Mister Howard, my name is Jane Terser, and I'm going to be giving you your physical today."

I found myself starting to drool as I looked at a woman who was probably only a few years older than me and looked like she could be a Playboy centerfold. Her long, blond hair, draped down to the middle of her back. Her bright blue eyes sparkled along with her smile as she waited for my reply. She wasn't wearing a white lab coat, but she had a stethoscope around her neck, which caused me to glance at the way it hung down between to voluptuous breasts held captive by a loose, white button down shirt. I could feel my face turn red as I realized I was staring at this beautiful doctor while I was naked.

"Uhh... hi," I finally managed.

She asked me a few standard background questions then began with my head - checking my eyes, ears, and throat.

"Everything looks good," she smiled. "Now let's listen to that ticker of yours." She put her stethoscope on and moved closer, into me. It felt like someone shocked me as she put her French manicured hand on my shoulder, her hair flowing down my arm. I'm sure my heart rate was up as she held the end of the stethoscope up to her pouty lips and blew on it.

"I don't like to put a cold instrument on my patients," she smiled.

I could feel my dick starting to stir at all this stimulation as she gently placed the head of the instrument on my chest and listened to my heart.

I was semi-erect as the musky perfume she wore permeated my senses. ‘Oh, man... she is so hot!' I thought, and then quickly tried to get her out of my mind so I would get a major hard-on like I had with the nurse. Yeah right!

She finished up then took my blood pressure. As she bent over to get a reading, I could see right down the opening in the top of her shirt. The white, lace bra she had on barely covered the top of her tits. They looked so full, probably 34 Ds! My cock stood straight up as she finished.

"Blood pressures a little high, but..." she glanced down at my stiff dick, "you seem a little uptight."

She got her clipboard again and sat down in a chair right in front of me. Her face was eyelevel with by woody when she began asking her questions.

"Mister Howard? Do you normally get this aroused around a female?"

She had said it so professionally I blurted out the truth. "Well, yeah... um, not always... just when I haven't..."

"Haven't what?"

‘Ahh shit,' I thought, my face burning, ‘I can't tell her.'

"Mister Howard? I asked you a question. If I'm going to be your physician at school this year, you need to be straightforward with me. I'm sure it's not something I haven't heard before."

"When I haven't...mmmm... masturbated recently." I spit out the last part quietly and quickly.

She just nodded her head and jotted a few things down.

"Do you masturbate frequently, Mister Howard?"

‘Fuck, this was embarrassing,' I thought. "Well, I don't know if I'd call it frequently. Probably just the normal amount."

"And that would be?"

‘Shit, she doesn't let up.' "Uhh... probably once a day."

"Mmm... and when was the last time you ejaculated?"

I decided just to be honest and get it over with. "With moving into the dorm and everything going on, I guess it's been a week now."

"And how often do you have sex?" She looked up at me and then added, "it's part of the school's study on sexual activity of co-eds."

I wanted to lie, but for some reason I decided to continue my honesty. "I've never had sex before."

I thought I detected a slight grin as she said, "really?"

"Yes, ma'm," I answered, my erection going down as we continued our conversation.

"That's all the questions," she said, "now let's get on with the rest of the exam." She rolled her chair back a little and said, "stand up."

I didn't want to stand because I knew it would bring attention to my sac and balls. I looked straight ahead as my feet hit the ground and thought I detected an audible gasp from the doctor.

"Spread your legs a little, Mister Howard."

I could feel my balls dangling in the air between my thighs, then a jumped as her hand cupped my nuts.

"Easy, Mister Howard, this shouldn't take too long. Has your scrotum always been this distended?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'm, it's been that way since I can remember and kept growing as I got older."

"Interesting. Let me know if you feel any pain."

I could feel both of her hands on my scrotum as she slowly massaged and squeezed every inch of my sac, all the way to the base of my erect cock. I glanced down as she worked her fingers back down and if she had been on a farm it would have looked like she was on a stool milking a cow. Her deep cleavage was clearly visible, as I looked straight down her shirt. My dick was aching now and was at its full 6 inches.

"Do you have any pain doing physical exercise?" she asked.

"No," I answered.

"Good, I'd like you to do some jumping jacks for me before I check for lumps in your gonads. It helps to get the circulation going."

"Jumping jacks?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, jumping jacks. Start now and I'll time you for one minute... Go!"

I reluctantly started doing an exercise I hadn't done since junior high gym class. All the sounds in the room were mine - my dick and balls slapping against my stomach on the way up and then flopping down between my legs as the came together. I'm sure it was a hysterical sight to behold. Don't laugh. Try getting naked and doing some jumping jacks. It's the equivalent of a stacked girl running without a bra.

"Okay, stop!" she finally said.

I was huffing and puffing. My dick was harder than ever and red, slapping against my stomach so many times. She reached between my legs and grabbed one of my testicles and slowly began turning it between her fingers.

"Mmm," I heard myself groan.

"Does that hurt?" she asked.

"No... uhh, actually it feels good," I replied.

She moved to the other one and repeated the process. "They seem okay," she said, "now I need to check your penis."

She started with the base of my penis, between her thumb and pointing finger and ever so slowly worked her way up my shaft. I pictured her jacking me off and me coming all over her big tits. That just made it worse, as my dick jerked in between her fingers. And then she was done.

"Turn around for the part everyone loves," she said.

I did as I was told.

"Now spread your legs and lean forward until your elbows are on the table."

I complied and felt my cock rubbing my stomach and my balls hanging down almost to my knees.

The snap of the plastic gloves brought my attention back to the doctor.

"This shouldn't hurt a bit. I'm putting some Vaseline on my finger and I'll be checking your prostate for any signs of cancer."

I cringed waiting for her finger to enter, but instead felt her other hand on my dangling balls. She was rubbing the most sensitive part of my body - the place right between the top of my scrotum and my anus. I was going nuts and actually started thrusting forward slightly, like I was fucking someone.

"I need to check this out a little more," she said, "it seems like you may be overly sensitive here."

She continued to rub me lightly then reached down and gently squeezed my balls. "Oh... uhh... please stop..." I whispered.

"Are you okay, Mister Howard?" she asked as her other finger began to make a slow circle around my sphincter.

The combination of her two hands was incredible as I pushed back towards her to try and get her finger inside. She just pulled back and continued the gently circular motion.

I didn't think I could take any more. My legs were shaking and I continued my fucking motion without a care for her behind me. Then she gave one last squeeze on my balls as she pushed her finger straight into my virgin hole.

"Ahhhhh!" I cried out, my cock jerking as a week's worth of cum came gushing out. I tried to hold it back, but my cock continued to spurt and spurt all over the table in front of me and onto the floor.

My legs felt like jell-o as I trembled and held firmly to the table to keep from collapsing. I was so embarrassed, I didn't want to turn around and face the doctor. It got worse... "Nurse!" she cried out.

The door opened almost immediately, like she had been waiting just outside. "Yes, ma'm?"

"Can you help clean Mister Howard up please? He's had an accident."

I stood up as best I could and slowly turned around. The beautiful brunette looked down at my softening dick that dripping semen and smiled. She walked over to the sink, wet and rinsed a washcloth, and then bent over in front of me to assess the situation. She grabbed my balls and slowly began wiping them off. My cock jerked back to life as she began wiping my shaft. I was at full mast when she let go and began wiping off the table and floor.

The doctor has watched and waited until the nurse was done, then said, "go ahead and put your pants back on Mister Howard."

I was extremely self-conscious with both of them standing there watching me try to stuff my balls and still hard dick back into my underwear and pants.

"Everything seems to check out okay, Mister Howard. Your scrotum is the largest I have ever seen, which I will want to monitor more frequently than normal, but otherwise you're in fine shape."

"Uhh... thanks," I muttered, "sorry about the mess I made."

"It's quite understandable, given the fact you hadn't masturbated in over a week."

I squirmed as the nurse listened on.

"Well... thanks again," I said and quickly made my way out of the room and office.

I suppose that would have been embarrassing in itself, but that wasn't the end. After the weekend, my first day of classes began and the campus was buzzing with activity. Almost all of my classes were the typical freshman courses, except for Biology, which was an upper class course due to my AP courses in high school.

I scrambled into my ten o'clock Biology class after racing across campus from freshman English. There was one seat left in the corner front row so I dropped into it, trying to regain my composure as the female professor began calling the role. I answered, "here," as she passed ‘Howard.' I had the right book on my desk along with a notepad, when my heart skipped a beat.

"Terser... Jane?"

"Here!" I swiveled around in time to catch the beautiful doctor staring back at me with a big grin. Next to her sat the cute brunette, who waved.

‘What the fuck was going on?' I wondered, turning around in my seat. A few moments later I felt a tap on my shoulder. Some guy I didn't know handed me a folded up piece of notebook paper. My hands shook a little as I unfolded it.

‘Ken, Brenda and I love your big balls! Sorry about pretending to be doctor and nurse, it was just a freshman joke. We'd like to play with you again sometime and love the fact that you're a virgin. Meet us at our sorority house this Friday at 8:00 p.m. And Ken, please don't masturbate until then, we want your balls to be full! Love, Jane.'

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers
12