The Rose Diaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are too pretty to not be a girl. You were born to be here." She returned to the vanity.

"I am not. I am not a boy. I am a man and I have not nor ever wanted to be anything but."

"Careful now or I'll have to bend you over my knee and spank you." She winked as she pulled out the chair and motioned for him to come forward.

"I don't want to be here, Miss P. You have to know that." He sighed. She nodded.

"I do."

"If it wasn't for this collar I would be gone in an instant." He snapped his fingers to further illustrate his point.

"Sure."

"When you dress me up I can't help but want to vomit. It feels gross. You say embrace, caressed, and teased. I'd say strangled, scratched, and abused. I do not want to wear dresses and parade around pretending to be something I'm not." She sighed taking a seat across from him.

"That's not who you are. You are Doll. A beautiful thing who just needs to be coaxed from her shell." She cooed as her eyes twinkled with something. She seemed genuinely happy and her voice oozed honey that was pure sweetness to his ears. He had missed a voice like that. One that truly meant him no harm.

"Does your version of coaxing involve violating every inch of my body like Miss K.'s? Does it involve beating me mercilessly like Miss R.'s? Or how about drugging me like Miss B.'s? Do you see my point?"

"Of course, I do Doll!" She clasped her hands together as she approached him once more. "I really do. It's the reason I'm so patient with you. You deserve a break after all that nastiness." Her voice was more pleading than anything else. What the hell was she doing?

"But you won't just let me be." He sighed shaking his head in disappointment.

"No, I will not!" She danced her way back to the vanity and beckoned him over. "Shall we get started?"

He stood back up off the bed. He could protest, fight, but he wouldn't get anywhere, and he knew it. She knew it too judging by her never ceasing smile. He slunk his way over to the chair and slumped down. His own reflection looking back at him pitifully. Miss P. massaged his shoulders before slipping on what appeared to be a net over his hair.

"So last chance Doll. Do you still need to be restrained? There's no trouble if you do and I would appreciate that level of honesty. I cannot say that I'll be pleased if you decide halfway through to get out of my chair." She sighed.

"No, Miss P. I can sit still for you." He sighed as she clapped her hands.

"Okay, so we're going to do a super cute look today. Play up that girlish charm of yours. Did you know you sometimes get this glazed over blank look in your eyes? Like nothing at all is going on in your head." She giggled as he rolled his eyes at her.

"No, I had no idea." She turned the chair as she began to dab a foul-smelling goop on his face with a pink sponge. She held his chin slightly as she moved around his entire face with the sponge.

"Now you do. When I'm done you're gonna be the prettiest girl here!" He sighed loudly.

"Miss P." He began

"Hold on a sec, Doll. Let me just finish up..." Her voice trailed off until she suddenly stepped back and grinned. "Perfect! Okay, go on."

"Why are you doing this? What do you get out of this?" She paused at his question. For a moment, he had caught her completely off guard. She just stopped.

"I suppose I just like pretty things." She answered with a shrug before continuing. "I like making things beautiful. Whether that's myself, my friends, or angry young men. It's fun!" He scoffed as she swept powder across his cheeks and nose before picking up a pen of some kind. She swept more across his eyelids and then brushed a shimmering pinkish glitter across it.

"Fun? This torture is fun to you?" He could feel the anger rising in him once more. She held him steady as she uncapped the pen and brought it to his right eye.

"Yes, fun. Now just keep your mouth open and don't move for a bit." She took a deep breath before carefully tracing a line on his eyelid. He obeyed her commands. Something about watching her work was enchanting. She was so still, graceful. She almost seemed to brim with positive energy and passion. Her green eyes sparkled as she worked on him. After what felt like an eternity and a million shallow breaths she stepped back and capped the pen.

"Yay! We're getting there. Did you still recognize yourself Doll?" Miss P. was much more chipper than he had remembered. He looked at himself in the mirror. The girl from earlier was starting to form once more. He was disgusted by his reflection. By this unbearable persona he was given.

"I do." He lied. Miss P. laughed loudly at that as she picked out a silver lipstick tube from among dozens.

"Liar." She whispered as she applied it without hesitation. When she was finished she continued her process without worry or care.

Eventually, he couldn't see himself anymore. Miss P. beamed with pride as she sat a soft blonde wig on his head. The hair was so long and went far past his shoulders. He couldn't see an inch of his own.

"For the final touch," She muttered as she sat a large pink bow on his head. "Done!" She exclaimed. He slunk down in his chair as his eyes widened.

"I hate this." He muttered to himself as she wandered away from the vanity.

"Everyone always does." She answered sifting through outfits in the large closet behind him. He watched her buzz about the room through the mirror. "Stand up for me, Doll." He hesitated.

"No." He answered. "I can't."

"What do you mean 'you can't'?" She withdrew something from nearby and held it tightly in her hands.

"I just need a break. Please."

"What do you mean? You literally just had one. Can you just let me dress you first?" It was quick. Her entire demeanor shifted from kindness into annoyance at the slightest hint of trouble. He paused to reflect on what Clover had said. If she was truly nice then why would Clover be terrified like that?

"Is it going to take long?" He tried his hardest not to let his oncoming despair echo in his voice. But the words still sounded like he was pleading like a child.

"Longer every second we don't start." She scoffed. "Just for this. I'm not giving you underwear." She crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"Okay, what do I need to do?" He sighed standing out of the chair. She smiled gently taking him by the hands before bringing him next to one of the mannequins. She pushed the top of the middle mannequin on to him before quickly closing the front.

"Take a deep breath Doll." She muttered before turning him around. She pulled something, and it felt like his chest was being crushed. He was exaggerating earlier but now these clothes were strangling him. He exhaled and coughed.

"Can't breathe..." He struggled as Miss P. have him a small pat on the back.

"I'm sure you can guess but that is a corset. Also, you're exaggerating. Just relax and you'll get used to it." She smiled as she pushed him lightly on to the bed. "And finally,"

In her hands were a pair of clear glittery high heels. He barely had time to react as she slipped them on to his feet quickly. The corset had brought back the twangs of pain in his side and back. He didn't see the one thing he should have reacted to.

The shoes had tiny golden locks by each ankle and as Miss P. smiled at her work she simply slid a key into each one and locked him securely in these awful torture devices.

"Perfect! Magnifique! You are stunning!" She sat down in the chair across from him and admired her own work.

"You." He shook as he stared down at the locks at his feet. "You don't care about me at all."

"I do!" She protested with a look of insult on her face. "Just not the part that you care about. I care about Doll very much!" He lifted his foot slightly off the ground to inspect his new shoes with a feeling of numbness that began to spread through him.

"Can I have my break now?" His dejected voice did not phase her at all. She just kept on smiling.

"Unfortunately, it's time to get you back to the playroom. I need to check in on Clover after all. Come on then." She said standing up from the chair and extending an open hand to him. He clenched his fists and grit his teeth.

"I'll die. If you all keep this up, I'll die." He could feel tears forming in his eyes. Her smile faded and instead a cold scowl came across her face.

"That's an awful thing to say." She exclaimed as she grabbed him by the hand and yanked him to his feet. The heels immediately threw him off and he went to stumble before Miss P. was able to stop him. "You'll want to walk heel to toe. Just take small careful steps. You can do it." His legs shook as he struggled to move forward.

"I can't do this. Miss P. please let me sit down." She rolled her eyes as she held him by the shoulder.

"You will walk. You will be fine." He stumbled forward and out of the room. He hated it. One wrong move and he could break his ankle. One wrong move and he'd end up on the ground. The heel was thin and high giving him little room to work with. The only good thing was that the corset kept his back straight which made it slightly easier. He wobbled through the hallway occasionally grabbing on to a table or wall to steady himself. Miss P. shouted encouragement from close by.

Was this hell?

Eventually, he made it to the playroom door and paused. He went to open his mouth, but Miss P. quickly opened the door without hesitation pushing him through as well.

Miss K. and R. were seated at the table talking amongst themselves. He quickly turned to find the others. His stomach sank as he found them. They were scattered across the room in various positions of distress, bruises apparent on their bodies, and in some places, blood seeped from fresh wounds. The bottle of pills was now empty, and the lotion bottle lay discarded halfway across the room. Chained to the bed was Lily who was gagged and struggled as she saw him enter. From the foot of the bed Belle's wrist cuffs were locked to the bars. He was slumped over and Peter could see what appeared to be cuts across his entire back.

"Ah, she's perfect! Thanks Penelope!" Miss K. smiled as she turned to face them. He froze where he stood as he began to panic. His stomach lurched and rumbled as he gagged loudly saliva pouring from it.

"Dolly, what's wrong?" Miss R. jeered as she kicked her feet up.

"Where's Clover?" Miss P. interjected pushing her way through him violently and causing him to fall. Miss K. pointed to the corner where a quietly sobbing clover lay against the wall her hands cuffed above her and fear plastered across her face. She was completely pristine. The same as he had last saw her. Daisy was nearby, her makeup was ruined and smeared as she gazed over at him with empty eyes.

"Hello Clover." Miss P. spoke. Clover scrambled wildly before screaming.

"No! No! Miss P. please! I didn't do anything! Don't hurt me!" She cried as Miss P. approached with a smile.

"Shh. You're alright. I take it you learned your lesson?" She cooed as Clover nodded quickly in agreement.

"Good. You'll be entertaining a few guests today. My Blossom has already fulfilled her quota, but you are falling behind. I think you've been procrastinating long enough." Miss R. laughed from across the room.

"We left her unmarked for you Penelope. Though we did make her watch everything. You can take her if you want. She'll be no trouble at all."

"Thanks Roxanne. Come on, Clover. I'd like to have a few words with you in private anyway." Miss P. sighed before helping Clover to her feet. She winked at him as she led her out of the playroom.

"I can't wait to see you again, Doll. Remember my advice for walking, okay?" The door shut loudly as the room fell into silence.

"You look good Doll." Miss K. spoke quickly to break the approaching quiet.

"She does. I really like the skirt." Miss R. agreed just as fast. He hid himself from their gaze with his arms which only seemed to amuse them judging by their laughter.

"Come here." He heard the order clear as day and his teeth began to chatter. He shakily returned upright and then slowly rose to his feet. He wobbled over to the table and collapsed into a nearby chair.

"Oh, and she lectures me about corsets." Miss R. scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Doll let's hear it." Miss K. interjected. He swallowed and tried to steady himself. She was going to make him beg again. He didn't know the words she wanted. Doubt swirled in his mind as she drummed her fingers on the table. Escape seemed so far off now. Happiness even further. His entire body ached as he struggled to breathe. He clenched his chest as he could feel droplets of sweat forming on his forehead. Had the house always been this burning hot?

"That's once. Go ahead and speak. Now that's twice. Remember what happens at three? I want to see if you learned anything today. I know you know what I want to hear." The drumming stopped, and she leaned forward. "Tell me or Roxanne will pick one of your sisters to play with." Her voice was low and almost forced. She scratched the table before forming a fist with her left hand. Lily screamed through the gag loudly. He heard the chains rattling and the scraping sound of the rings that kept Belle bound.

"I don't know..." He whimpered as a tear rolled down his cheek. "I don't know!"

"I'm sorry." Miss K. muttered as she slammed her fist down.

"I'm sorry, Miss K.!" He shouted as he lowered his head. Miss R. chuckled at his outburst as the room settled.

"Good. One day, you'll get it on the first try." Miss K.'s anger washed over her as she unclenched her fist.

"So, how's my favorite new whore doing? Are you loving your new attire?" Miss R. sneered. He squeezed his legs together and felt his face grow flush and hot with embarrassment.

"No. I'm not Miss R." His voice was barely audible.

"How's your ass?" He swallowed as he shifted his gazed down and away from her.

"It hurts."

"Ha! You're so pathetic. I can't wait to actually treat you rough."

"Would you be okay to entertain, Doll? I can think of a few clients who would love to meet you." As quickly as he could he shook his head at Miss K.'s question.

"No!" He shouted and then stopped to steady himself. "I mean, no Miss K. I don't think so."

"Relax I'm only joking around. I would never show you to a client as you are. We have two weeks at least. That should be enough to learn proper etiquette, technique, and mannerisms." There was a small twinkle in her eye as she said it. He swallowed as his body nearly recoiled in pure fear.

"Yes." Miss R. grinned as she stood out of her chair. "It'll be a crash course on everything a growing bitch needs to know." She dragged her hand around the table as she walked closer to him.

"I can't wait to drill every single lesson into you." She moaned as she approached him with the same hunger clearly in her eyes from earlier. Miss R. sat down across his lap as she finally came close enough. She swung an arm around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Aren't you excited?" She breathed as she cupped his face and stole a kiss from his lips. Peter's eyes went wide with fear as she savored the look on his face.

"Roxy!" Miss K. laughed with her friend. "Leave the poor girl alone!" Their laughter was loud and prolonged. Every other girl in the room simply remained still to avoid their ire as well.

"Say Kit-Kat how about a second try?"

"Second?" Miss K. inquired leaning forward.

"You can take her from the back and I can take her from the front. Two lessons for the price of one."

"You don't want the back?"

"I want to watch her eyes as she takes us." Miss R smiled looking up. He cast his gaze away from her immediately and yet he could still feel it. It made his skin crawl.

"As much as I would love to she's still injured from this morning. We need to let those tears heal or she'll be in no condition for sale." Miss K. exhaled deeply before looking over at Lily and Belle. Miss R. nuzzled her head into his chest with a heavy sigh.

"That's no fun." She said barely above a whisper. He looked back at the two of them then to the discarded girls lying around the room. Tulip was still completely face down, but Daisy had slowly rolled over and was breathing heavily. He could hear Lily moving on the bed with ease. Every motion, twitch, or otherwise was given away by a dull creaking sound.

"Miss K.?" He asked. His voice timid and weakened from the abuse of the day.

"Yes?"

"Can I go take a nap for a bit? I'd like to regain my energy from this morning." He lied.

"Sure. I'll wake you up shortly." He looked down at Miss R. She pouted as he tried to move.

"Don't look at me. I refuse to get up. You are my favorite pillow after all." She gave a small quiet laugh as she gripped him tighter. He rolled his eyes as he looked over at Daisy who had recovered more as time had passed. He watched her try to quietly drag herself further away.

"Daisy," Miss R. uncrossed her legs and stood up. She sauntered over to her with a smile. "Now where are you going?" Daisy turned over as Miss R. dropped to her knees over her prone body.

"Wall." Daisy panted. "I want to lean against it."

"But you didn't ask for my permission to move. How did you know that I didn't want you in that exact spot?" Miss R. extended a hand to caress Daisy's face. It was pristine and unharmed in stark contrast to the rest of her body.

"I'm sorry Miss R." Daisy words were caught easily in her throat.

"You certainly are."

"Miss R., I'm sorry."

"Hush." The room fell into immediate silence. Daisy remained perfectly still as Miss R. laughed quietly to herself. She lowered herself further and further until she whispered something in her ear that caused Daisy to shake and writhe. Miss R. laughed at her striking her once across the face before grasping her throat.

"Don't move okay? We can play later."

"Roxanne be gentle. Viv will be angry if you damage Daisy too much." Miss K. sighed loudly. Miss R. shrugged and stood back up releasing Daisy from her wrath before turning to face them both once more.

"What? Vivian and I are the best of friends. She would absolutely understand." She shrugged as she came back to the table with a satisfied look in her eyes.

"Vivian hates everything. She literally could not go a day without saying she hates something."

"So? Hate isn't a bad thing. I hate Doll for being such a tease, I hate all four of those girls for lying to me, and I hate that you keep stopping me from having fun today."

"Huh?" Miss K. was clearly taken aback by the accusation.

"You keep interrupting me, Kat. All day I've been trying to work but for some reason you keep telling me to give these whores mercy. Really? Mercy?"

"Roxy, I don't mean it like that. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you. Now that we have Doll, we should go to our meeting anyway." Miss K. stood up and winced as she flexed her hand.

"Oh! That's right now?"

"Well no. But Amanda wants to see us."

"Oh no." Miss R. looked a bit scared by those words. It was the first time he had seen her genuinely scared. She shook herself out of it and cleared her throat. "Okay! Where is it?"

"Office. Fourth floor." Miss R. scratched her head.

"Fourth? Can we bring her?" She asked pointing to him. Peter was equally as curious. He didn't know what was on the fourth floor.

"Yes, this time only." Miss K. nodded.

"What's on the fourth floor?" He asked and flinched as Miss K. went to hit him.

"Nothing for you." She said curtly and walked away. "We are leaving now and will not be back. Daisy, I have left the key to Lily's binds on the table. You can use the same for Belle's cuffs. Someone will be by shortly to escort you all back to your rooms. Clean yourselves up and go about your day. Lily and Belle, you can have the rest of the afternoon to recover. I will come for you at dinner."