The Rose Diaries Ch. 06

Story Info
Doll falls head over heels for a new girl!
11.5k words
4.53
16.3k
11

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/06/2022
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
272 Followers

Author's Disclaimer: The Rose Diaries is an incredibly dark story focusing on forced (heavy emphasis on "forced") feminization of a completely non-compliant individual. There are elements of non-consent, violence, and dark subject matters. In addition, this story depicts dysphoria, dissociation, and general depression.

I hope you do enjoy this chapter if you decide to continue reading. If you do enjoy this chapter, please leave a comment/feedback and let me know!

Thank you.

*****

She was beyond a fraction of a doubt one of the most beautiful women Peter Baker had ever laid his eyes on. Her pale creamy skin danced in the light of the bedroom, her ruby lips that parted as she gripped the bedsheets, her emerald eyes that gazing longingly into her lover complete with delicate fluttering lashes, and her long jet-black hair that pooled behind her like someone had spilled ink fresh from the page. Even her voice was beautiful. Each girlish moan and scream of delight made him feel pangs of desire deep within him. She was soft, sweet, and tender.

He struggled to fight his own urges even knowing the reality of the situation. For around her neck, just like the others, she wore the same pink collar.

They watched her from beyond a hidden mirror in the room next door. Miss A. eyed her with pride. Not the sort that one would look at one's child. No, this one was far more materialistic. Miss K. and R. were speechless as they watched her work. All four of them were simply captivated by her beauty.

The man she was with was an older man. His thick dark hair beginning to gray and his eyes dull. He was not handsome by any definition. If Peter were gay, he'd say that he wasn't his type. He took note of the golden band still around his finger and the fancy watch still on his wrist. He groaned with pleasure and his thrust harder and harder into the girl who squealed with carnal pleasure each time. She let go of the sheets and ran her hands down his chest.

"Ugh, I love you Princess." He smiled as he grabbed her legs pulling them further apart driving himself eagerly into her welcoming body.

"I love you too, Sir." She smiled. "Oh! I love how good you make me feel." She moaned as their hips connected with a solid smack.

"Fuck, Princess, I love your body. I lay awake at night dreaming about your perfect ass. FUCK!" He shouted

She grinned slyly.

"Don't do that, you little slut." They laughed together. "You're gonna make me cum even faster!"

"Oh, you were saying such nice things I thought- "She moaned loudly as he suddenly picked up the pace. "I thought I could help! Oh fuck, Sir! FUCK!" The man grinned wildly as he picked up the pace even further. Beads of sweat rolled down their bodies and even behind thick glass Peter could smell their sex.

"You like that, Princess. You like my cock deep in your pussy?" She nodded vigorously. Her cheeks had grown flush and red and her eyes fluttered as she rode a deep wave of ecstasy.

"Y-Y-Yes." She stammered.

"You're so beautiful. Can you beg me? Like you did when first met?" He asked, and she nodded. She gripped the sheets even tighter as her body convulsed.

"Please! Fuck me! My body is yours! Please! Fuck me like the dirty little cumslut I am!" He groaned louder, almost as if her were roaring, and his own face contorted in absolute pleasure. The cacophony of their love ceased as he collapsed next to her. His chest rising and falling rapidly as he panted for breath.

"I need you Princess." He said gasping for breath. She rolled over to lay against him.

"I need you, Sir." He shook his head.

"No, I'm serious. I want you. Let me take you home with me. I'll give you the world for all the pleasure you've brought back into my life." He grabbed her hand.

"You know the price." She smiled.

"I know. But-"She raised a finger to his lips.

"It's alright. We'll always have moments like these to think of while we're apart."

He stroked her hand lovingly and then kissed it. He began to put back on his clothes, but Peter's mind was elsewhere. He gazed at the girl's still trembling legs. Was she enjoying this?

"Do you think of me? You know after I'm gone."

"Only when my heart is beating." She smiled warmly and sat back up.

"God, you are too good. I'll find that money I swear. I'll find some way to get it."

"Won't your wife be mad?"

"That bitch? She doesn't even suck my cock anymore. I haven't gotten a kiss from her in years." He spat. She sighed.

"What a shame. It's a lovely cock." She moaned.

"Stop that! I can't get hard again. I have somewhere to be."

"No time for a quick one? Even for your lovely Princess?"

"Oh, I'd break that bed if I could. Sadly, it's my daughter's graduation tonight. I have to be on campus before dinner. Wife wants to show her that 'we can be a happy family'. "He sneered. "Bullshit, I tell you Princess, absolute bullshit. That old hag doesn't give a shit about anything that doesn't drain my bank account. I'll see you again soon and when I do, I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll come down on your asking price." She crawled to foot of the bed and bat her eyelashes at him with a pout.

"I'd love to see that." She reached out towards him and slid a hand down his pants.

"Please, I have to go." He begged. She smiled.

"A kiss goodbye then?" He bent down and held her tightly in his arms as he kissed her deeply. She dexterously unzipped his fly and pulled his almost hard manhood back out. She lowered herself slowly and gave it a gentle kiss on the head.

"Goodbye." She cooed, and he smiled and stroked her hair before leaving. She crawled across the bed and grabbed a wine bottle from nearby. Quickly flicking off the cap, she began to take greedy swigs from the bottle. She leaned back and groaned. She looked down and grimaced before gulping down more. She moved off the bed and vanished from view as she entered a small bathroom. She returned with a sigh collapsing back on to her bed still gulping down more and more wine.

Peter gazed at her in absolute bewilderment. How could someone like her exist? How could she enjoy all this?

Miss A., K., and R. almost gave her standing ovation and, in a hurry, opened the door into the bedroom from their hiding place.

"Brava!" Miss A. shouted as she stepped forward. The girl sputtered and nearly choked on her wine as she sat back up straight and coughed violently.

"Miss A.!" She cried in surprise.

"Lavender." Miss K. spoke sitting next to her.

"Fuck. That was incredible to watch." Miss R. said leaning against the wall. All that was left was him. He took a step out of the women's shadow to look at her.

"Miss K., Miss R., and Doll?" She scratched her head.

"You know me?" He asked bewildered. He was trying so hard to not seem flustered. He reminded himself of what she was. A victim. Just like him.

"Yeah, word travels fast around here. Gossip is one of the only things we have." She giggled. He bit his lip and crossed his legs. How in the hell was she so cute?

"You look familiar." He blurted out as the idea formed. She nodded as she drank more wine.

"You ever see a girl that looks just like me but in a maid's outfit and easily frightened." He nodded. He did. One of the girls who Miss P. loved to yell for. Ivy was her name? He forgot.

"That's my younger sister." If he had a drink this is where he would spit it out.

"Is that metaphorical or?" She laughed at that.

"No, we're identical twins. She's younger by a minute."

"Seriously?" He nearly shouted. He couldn't bear the thought of having his brother here with him. Let alone his twin. He felt deep pains of sorrow for her.

"Yeah, Ivy is her name. You should tell her I said hi when you get a chance. I'm usually really busy down here so I don't get to see her often." She handed the bottle off to Miss K. who looked at it puzzlingly before shrugging. Lavender clapped her hands loudly and bounced a bit on the bed. "How can I be of assistance?"

"No, you're perfect Lavender." Miss A. smiled. She pressed a hand in the small of his back pushing him forward. "I want Doll to assist you." He stumbled forward careful not to trip in his heels on the carpet. She smoothed out a spot behind her on the white bed.

"Well I don't need- "Her eyes widened as she smacked her forehead. "Oh! Okay, come here Doll." Her voice wavered.

He cocked an eyebrow but approached her anyway. She uncrossed her legs revealing her sex to the four of them. He hadn't seen it before when she was with that man.

"Get on your knees." Miss A. ordered. He was reluctant. He had never seen someone's cock before. Well, not outside of porn. Let alone been face-to-face with one. Lavender's was much smaller than the one's he saw splitting starlets in half. Still, it might as well be as big as a baseball bat to him. His legs wobbled as his throat run dry. He felt hot and faint. He tugged at the corset hugging on his form.

"Are you hesitating?" Miss A. asked from behind him. He could feel his heart about to leap out of his chest.

"N-No." He stammered. He slowly sunk to his knees in front of her. She reached out and caressed his face with a warm smile.

"Doll, deep breaths. It's not as scary as you think. Just start with a kiss." Lavender cooed in the same sultry voice she used with the man.

"It's not," He shook his head as she guided his hands onto her thighs. "I've never done this." She laughed at that.

"Well, no time like the present." She pushed a strand of hair out of his face. He nodded. Slowly he lowered himself closer and closer to her as he saw Daisy do before. He kissed her thighs. delicate, light, and gentle kisses. She moaned loudly as he did so.

She was so warm. Her hot flesh against his lips made him feel sparks crackling deep inside him. Her skin was so smooth, so soft, like silk. She tapped him once on the head. He looked up.

She kissed him. His eyes widened as her lips met his. Even the rich smell of her berry perfumed hair was intoxicating. He lost himself within her. Becoming putty in her delicate hands. For a moment, he wanted to stay like this forever. Eternally in her embrace. She broke apart and smiled as he stared at her with almost glazed over eyes. He felt nothing but ecstasy. His heart raced.

"Doll." She called to him from deep within his head. "Don't you want to make me feel good?"

He didn't remember what he said after. Only that his hands found its way to her womanhood and his mouth soon after.

He kissed it. Just as she had asked him to. A gentle peck on the slowly stiffening head. His mind flashed back to all the videos he had seen. In all his fantasies, he was the one holding the camera staring into his beautiful lover's eyes as she pleasured him.

But it occurred to him how quickly the roles had been reversed.

He mimed the starlet's actions as he replayed them in his head. He licked her shaft until it was slick with his saliva and took her fully standing sex into his mouth. She shuddered as he did so.

"Fuck." She groaned stroking his head. Her voice made him feel the same jolts of pleasure again. He moved up and down taking her further into his mouth before sliding back up. Miss R. stifled a laugh as he did so. Lavender shuddered once more and he could feel her muscles tensing as he continued.

"You make a lovely cocksucker, Doll." Miss A. laughed. "Just lovely. I'll have that golden tongue of yours put to work immediately. What do you think Lavender?"

But Lavender didn't answer. Instead, she grabbed hold of him and thrust herself further into his mouth. He gagged slightly as he accepted her full length. Her hips began to move as she pulled away and thrust back with reckless abandon. He took her with pride and ease as she continued to unceremoniously fuck his face harder and harder.

Peter's gag reflex had been nearly non-existent for as long as he could remember. He didn't know what caused it. Maybe he was just born without it. With a bit of warning, he was capable of swallowing most anything. As a party trick, he could swallow things whole. He rarely ever did it though. Being called gay because of his appearance was enough already.

"You were born to be here."

Miss P.'s words echoed in his head. His mind stopped wandering enough for him to feel Lavender's womanhood stiffen to its breaking point. With a feminine groan, she thrust fully once more into him before exploding deep within his mouth. Her seed spilled down his throat before he could break away. He coughed and sputtered as the taste of her spread across his tongue.

When the reality began to set in on him, of all the things that he had just done, he began to retch violently. Lavender knew that it was coming and in shaky hands snatched the wine bottle from Miss K. and handed it to him. He took greedy gulps as he flushed the taste of her out of him. Then more to forget about what he had just done.

"Are you okay?" She was always there to guide him back. His anchor before his mind could slip away once more. He nodded handing her back the mostly empty bottle.

"Fine." He lied.

"Well you did way better than just 'fine'. You seriously never did that before?" He nodded.

"I can promise you that you were my first." He muttered. She laughed at his comment leaning forward to lovingly stroke his cheek.

"Well, if you're unopposed, I'd love to see you again. I can help you become much more than just a natural. Besides," She brushed her foot against his own standing manhood. He shuddered from her touch and flinched away. "Perhaps I could return the favor?" She began to bat her eyelashes at him once more.

"Do you think we could take things slow, Lavender?" His cheeks stung as she laughed even harder at that comment. Then the rest of the women in the room followed. He resisted the urge to get up and walk away.

"Slow? Are you-"She finally noticed his nearly crimson cheeks. He could see the revelation spread across her entire face.

"Oh. Yeah, we can take things slow." She flopped backwards on to the bed and yawned loudly.

"How many more clients today?" Miss A. asked from over his shoulder. Lavender held up circle with her fingers.

"My last one just left. I'm a free girl for the rest of the evening! Well, unless Miss T. has anything planned. But she usually lets me relax. I'll probably end up going for a dip in the pool, working out a bit, and then joining Ivy for dinner when she gets a moment free."

"Of course. Could I impose on you for a request, Lavender?"

"It's not imposing if it comes from you, Miss A." She smiled. Miss A. gave a soft laugh at that.

"Ah, my wonderful angel. You are truly a delight to have here. Could you watch Doll? I need to borrow Katelynn and Roxanne for a bit. We have a meeting to attend." Lavender nodded at Miss A.'s request.

"Absolutely! I'd be more than happy to do so."

"Excellent. Ta-ta!" He watched as they left him alone with Lavender. He exhaled heavily and shuddered in fear. He could still hear Miss A.'s pistol in his mind. It was enough to remind him of his cruel situation.

He almost died today. In his memories, he replayed Miss A.'s face. She wasn't calm, collected, or kind as she had been the other day. She was angry, nearly possessed, and in her eyes, she was absolutely ready to shoot him dead.

"Dude. You gonna just sit there or what?" Lavender's voice had dropped an octave. It was far more masculine now and it completely ripped him away from his thoughts.

"Sorry." Peter stood up and joined the now boyish sounding girl on the bed. Even though it was lower, it still had all the feminine qualities that had charmed him. In truth, it sounded more like a girl trying to imitate a boy than the other way around.

"Jeez, I fucking thought they'd never leave. I'm sorry about the..." Lavender's voice trailed off as she finished the bottle of wine before tossing it behind her.

"It's ok. I didn't do it because you asked." He flopped backwards to join her.

"Your makeup is fucked." They laughed. He hadn't looked at himself since Miss P. had did it. After everything that had just transpired he'd guess he looked awful.

"How long have you been here?" He asked. She clicked her tongue and began to count on her fingers.

"Probably a few years. Feels like an eternity since I was without the whole," She tugged on her collar and motioned to the room around them.

"Slavery thing?" He finished her sentence and she nodded.

"Yeah. You meet the other guys yet? Or are they keeping you from them?"

"You mean the others like us?"

"I'm sure as shit not talking about the men who come here to fuck us."

"Yeah, I met them. Not all of them. But I've met most." Felt so weird to refer to Lily and the others as guys now.

"What's your take on them?" Lavender asked still staring up at the ceiling. It was mirrored, and he got a glimpse of his own reflection. His makeup had been ruined but his eyes darted away from it. He didn't want to see himself like that. Like how they wanted him to look.

"Sorry?"

"Your take. How do you feel about the others?"

"Sorry."

"What? You didn't do anything." Peter shook his head.

"I feel sorry for them."

"So, you think we're pitiful? That you're any different? Who the fuck are you to judge us like that?" Lavender's voice raised until she was nearly shouting. As she did, her masculine qualities fell away until she returned to her feminine voice.

"No, I don't. I just feel bad for us. All the things we're forced to do. I think it's hard not to." He quickly corrected himself before Lavender would escalate her anger any further.

"Oh. You'd be surprised. I don't think anyone feels anything like that for us." She seemed saddened by his words. He couldn't help but feel the same. Would he still be here in a few years? What if, no one ever came to find him?

"I'm sorry."

"You apologize too much. I'm Dennis by the way." She extended her hand to him.

"Peter." He took it into a firm handshake.

"The others are good. They understand exactly what you are going through. They'll offer you a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen to, and a voice for encouragement. Sometimes even a fist to knock you back to your fucking senses." She laughed. His mind flipped back to the image of the gun.

"Has Miss A. ever killed anyone?" She got silent. Too quiet. He turned to look at her.

"Don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't ask that. I don't want to remember."

"So yes?" Her face twisted back into anger.

"Peter."

"Okay, I'll drop it."

"Sorry." This time she apologized. "She tell you that?"

"She pulled a gun on me today." Lavender sighed deeply.

"I'll say this and then I'm done with this topic. If anyone, and I mean anyone, tells you to follow them outside. Don't." He gulped.

"I went outside with Miss K. and R. yesterday." She scoffed at that.

"How'd that go."

"Bad. Really bad."

"Yeah, outside is awful. Some exceptions. But usually its bad." He sighed.

"So, outside's bad but inside is also bad. So overall this house is just bad."

"You're not wrong. As much as I wish you were."

"You wish this place was good?" He was bewildered by her comment.

"I do. I just want to be free. I want to wear clothes I choose, eat the things I want, and to go where I want. I haven't seen the outside of this house since I got here."

"Me too." She scoffed at his answer.

"No, you don't. Not like me. I don't care about the sex or the girl crap. If those fairy fuckers want to buy me then whatever. I just want to be able to live my life. If I have to do it as Lavender, then whatever. But you probably want to stop being Doll, right?"

"Yes. I want to go back to my friends, my shitty apartment, and my life. As Peter. Then I never want to hear the word Doll again."

RoseB
RoseB
272 Followers