The Rose Diaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the immortal words of Penelope, 'As long as she's a blonde. She wears pink.' Besides pink is also a lovely color on you." She pulled another translucent pink thing from the rack. It was a small jacket that only covered his torso. At the end of each sleeve it was adorned with bright pink fur. He sighed as he slipped it on over his gown.

"Beautiful. Just have to fix your makeup." She crouched to survey the arranged rows of shoes.

"Do we have to?" She laughed at his response wagging a finger at him.

"Morning wakeup involves makeup." She rhymed. He threw his head back and groaned loudly.

"That's so dumb. How many of those do you have?"

"Learning devices? Plenty. That's enough complaining out of you. Go back outside and ask Roxanne to do your makeup." He nodded slowly as he began to walk away. Miss K. didn't even look away from bottom row as she muttered quietly to herself and stroked her chin in thought. He left her as she was before returning back into his room. Quietly, he shut the door behind him and sighed.

"Cute!" He heard Miss R. say from his bed. He didn't answer her taunt. He just sulked back over to his couch and sat back down.

"Miss K. wants you to do my makeup." He whispered. He heard the bead creak.

"What was that?" She sung as he struggled to gather the courage to face her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed. A grin plastered across her face.

"Miss K. wants you to do my makeup." His cheeks burned crimson as he asked her.

"Kat wants to wake up? What were you two doing in there?" She teased.

"Miss K. wants you to do my makeup!" He spoke up until he nearly shouted. She laughed at his sudden outburst.

"Absolutely! Let's get started on that." He felt the images replay in his mind as he retraced his steps. Just a few hours earlier he had woken up. Just a few hours later, he'd been in the playroom. Just a few hours later, he was in the basement with Lavender. All that separated one torture from the next was simply hours. So, he had to wonder:

How much longer till the next one? How many more hours until then?

Miss R. snapped her fingers in front of his face as he returned back to his thoughts. He was back in front of the vanity. His golden locks of hair flowed far past his shoulders, his eyes which still held the emptiness of his own despair was decorated with a sultry smokey look with long curled eyelashes, he bit his ruby lips as he looked away. He hated to admit that he was absolutely gorgeous. That such a beauty existed within him.

"I'm finished." She spoke cleaning the vanity. "We only have the best here for sluts like you. You could bathe in that face and it still wouldn't come off." She laughed at the embarrassment on his face.

"Thank you, Miss R."

"You didn't even flinch during all that. What were you doing?"

"Thinking."

"Just thinking?"

"I was thinking about today." She chuckled as he sighed before leaving him sitting in front of the vanity. He lowered his head in shame and away from his own reflection.

"What a coincidence! So was I." She teased him once more. He heard the closet door open as Miss K. emerged with a pair of high heels in hand. The heels were shorter than the ones he wore earlier but they were still a detestable soft pink with a bright pink pom-pom on the front of each foot. She placed them down gently in front of the floor-length mirror with a smile as she caught sight his new face.

"I think you look prettier every day. Did she give you any trouble?" She looked over her shoulder at Miss R.

"None." Miss R. answered with a bright smile. "How about you?"

"None. Doll's being very good today. She was invited to Lavender's slumber party earlier. I was thinking of letting her go."

"Ah, so you can go to Umbrielle's." Miss R. answered from her seat at the foot of the bed. Miss K. sighed as she returned back over to the couch.

"So, we can go to Umbrielle's. You're coming with."

"Fine." Miss R. spat. "So, we'll pick up with Doll's training tomorrow?"

"Absolutely. Besides, don't you trust Lavender to train Doll as well?" Miss R. laughed loudly at that.

"Training isn't what they do there, and you know it."

"Alright, you got me." Miss K. sighed. "Look Roxy, I did my work with Doll and now it's time I worked on you."

"Uh no." Miss R. was clearly agitated by the proposition. "I'm not a project."

"Uh, yeah." Miss K. scoffed. "You kind of are, Roxy. You spend all day playing downstairs, but you never come hang out with any of us after-hours."

"I'm never invited!" Miss R. yelled. "No one ever invites me to those stupid things." She pouted with a huff.

"Oh my god." Miss K. buried her head in her hands. "Roxanne, it's a fucking open invitation! No one gets invited. You just come hang out with us. How did you survive before coming here?"

"I managed just fine thank you."

"Sure, you were Ms. Popular." Peter laughed quietly to himself at the insanity displayed before him.

"Hey! Rude! I actually was but only because I was fucking the star of the football team at the time."

"Okay, Doll." His head shot back up and to Miss K.

"Yes, Miss K.?" He answered dutifully.

"You had friends." He dug his nails into his leg as she mentioned them.

"Yes." Had. Had. What a fucking bitch. He has friends. He always will.

"How'd you meet them?"

"Umm." Peter struggled to recall the memory of how he met Charlie, Danny, and Ted. They had just always seemed to have been a part of his life.

"We worked together." He answered finally.

"That's it?"

"Well, no. I just can't remember right now. Sorry."

"No problem. Look, Umbrielle is a sweetheart. She's so easy to talk to. So, we're going to that party and you going to have a good time dammit!"

"Fine! Fine." Miss R. relented. "We'll go to that stupid party!"

"There you go!" Miss K. clapped her hands together. "Atta girl! Now all three of us have parties to attend tonight!"

"Hey Miss K.?" He asked aloud.

"Yeah?"

"Who is Umbrielle?" She paused for thought looking for the right words to answer his question. Peter hoped his curiosity wouldn't end him in another painful situation again.

"Umbrielle or Miss U. doesn't really do much for you. She's more of a person who supports the house. You'll probably meet her though. She has this, like, office that's more like a shop that she uses to sell good girls luxury items."

"Luxury items?" He asked. Miss R. giggled at his confusion.

"Movies, tv shows, candy, soda, alcohol, and video games. You can't possibly be that dumb."

"Sorry, Miss R." He scoffed at the insult hurled his way.

"Not yet. Not yet, Dolly."

"Oh, do you have to be like that Roxanne?"

"Of course! See, girls like Doll need constant supervision. They scheme, plot, and backstab. They're liars through and through. But it's okay! Because the more they do, they eventually they learn why they won't get away with that. Usually about four inches in." She laughed. Peter squeezed his legs together tightly as she mentioned fucking him again.

"Come on Roxanne." Miss K. sighed again. "You don't need to be so harsh on a girl who's cooperating."

"You know there's a lot of strange things going on today. You're being very calm and forgiving of your would-be murderer and Doll's being very content to the people who literally just abused her hours ago. In exchange for what? Some bitch back home?" She rolled her eyes.

"He's my friend." Peter muttered under his breath.

"I don't forgive you, Dolly. I don't even believe you. But hey, when your bitch does get here I'll make you swing the whip okay?"

"Roxanne!" Miss K. shouted.

"Or would rather watch as I work my magic on him? A little makeup, a cute dress, and a splash of blood. It's going to be real fun."

"Roxanne!" Miss K. repeated loudly. He swallowed his fears as he stood up. He remembered Lily's words. He needed to obey them. To bide his time. Mostly importantly, he needed to get Miss R. off his back.

"It's okay, Miss K. I know it's hard to believe me. I haven't exactly earned your trust. What I did yesterday," He paused as he forced the bile to stay down. "was inexcusable. Punish me how you see fit. I will be good from now on."

The two of them fell into a stunned silence at his words. Miss R. looked at him with fury in her eyes. She was still smirking the same way she always did. But this time, he could see through it. She was scared. She didn't want to lose her friend. Much like he didn't want to lose his.

Peter threw up a little in his mouth at the thought. He swallowed the sour taste as he made his way over to the end of the couch closest to the door before retrieving the discarded cane Miss R. had tossed away. He extended it in an open hand towards Miss R. slowly sinking to his knees. She was much quicker off the bed this time and greedily snatched up the cane. He watched her hand reel back as she readied another swing before he closed his eyes surrendering himself to the oncoming pain.

But it never came. Instead, he heard her sigh deeply as she tapped him four times lightly on the shoulder.

"Alright, get up." She muttered. He opened his eyes to see her sulk back over to the bed. "I'm sorry, Doll."

"I forgive you." He answered. She scoffed at that as she took her seat.

"Well done." Miss K.'s cheerful voice came from nearby. She had a warm smile on her face as pride shined her eyes. Just like it had for Lavender.

"You better have fun at that party." Miss R. sighed. "Because we have a ton of work to do after."

"I know. Miss K. already explained that to me. I'll try my best to learn." He answered. The entire atmosphere in his room was like poison to him. That he had to spout these words of betrayal over and over and over again. Maybe there'd be cake at the party for him to choke to death on.

"I'm going to go drop Doll off with Lavender now. Roxanne, I'll meet you upstairs."

"Fine. See you tomorrow Dolly!" Miss R. smiled. Miss K. ushered him out quickly before anything else could stop them.

"I need to grab your sister too." She muttered walking down the hallway quickly. It was hard for him to keep pace. Miss K. despite in high heels of her own was incredibly light and quick on her feet. Whilst he struggled to even move without either wincing or nearly crying. They made a left down the hallway, past the lounge, and even further than he had been before. There was another security gate and another hallway of doors. As the approached the stairs, they took a quick right down the hallway. Lily's room was the third door in on the left-hand wall. He counted each door making a note of where she was located.

"Lily?" Miss K. called through the closed door. "Lily, I'm coming inside."

Lily's room was completely different from his own. While it was still pink, it was covered in pinned sketches and drawings. Her bed was located on a raised platform one step above the rest of her room which was seated in front of a massive bay window from which dusk's light poured into the room. She had a nightstand nearby that was covered in discarded books like the one's Ophelia was reading. But what caught his attention was the scattered easels, canvases, and paint around the room. There were portraits of the other girls that lay completed nearby, a painting of what appeared to be a lake, and a brownstone building in a bustling city.

It was an understatement to say that Lily was good. Her art drew him in further and further. He saw one of a family of energetic boys seated around a large dining room table. A woman bathed in light held what appeared to be a serving tray while a strong jawed man looked on with pride. There was one boy clutching closely to his mother's apron. His emerald eyes looked away from Peter's gaze. Shadowy hands were creeping up slowly behind him.

"Lily?" Miss K. called into the room breaking his focus.

"Just a sec!" He heard her answer from within the closet. She emerged in a fluffy robe with pajamas with little teddy bears on them.

"That's adorable." Miss K. cooed. Lily blushed at the compliment as she curtseyed.

"Hey, Doll! Welcome to my room!"

"It's nice." He offered a compliment of his own.

"It is! I'm a sucker for natural light as you can tell." Lily smiled. She snatched a book from the top of the pile as she made her way toward the two of them.

"Yeah. You painted all these?"

"She did!" Miss K. cheerfully answered for her. "Lily is quite the artist. Some of her pieces are simply exquisite."

"Thank you, Miss K." Lily smiled brightly. But Peter knew a bit better than to trust the emotions on her face. Instead, he focused on her. She was slightly nervous, jumpy, and she moved slower than he had ever seen her. He could only conclude that she must have been badly injured by her time in the playroom.

"I decided that Belle won't be joining you and Doll at the party." Miss K.'s voice drained off all cheer becoming far more like her usual serious tone.

"Oh?" The statement devastated her. She looked to Miss K. with wide pleading eyes as she clutched the book tighter in her arms.

"Yes. I think you and Belle have grown complacent. Far too much for my taste. So, we need to address that. As a family." Miss K. sighed. Lily's body went nearly rigid as she ran a hand through her long amber hair. Her eyes grew hardened as the joy slowly vanished from them. "Look, I love you with my all heart, I know all the other Misses do as well. You're an absolute treasure. So, know that everything I do. I do out of love. Same goes for you Doll."

"Love?" Peter resisted the urge to scoff as Miss K. motioned them out of the room.

"Love." Lily nodded. "I understand."

"I'm not so sure anymore." Miss K. muttered as she led them further down the hallway. "Lily, you've been a good girl for so many years. But, I must separate you two. Perhaps permanently."

"What?!" She nearly shouted. "You can't!" She latched on to Miss K.'s arm terror spreading across her face and body. Miss K. shook her off with a grimace. She turned her head forward as Lily's sorrowful eyes met hers.

"I can. You bring out the worst qualities in each other. You enable your sister's need to protect. She enables your need to conspire. You've grown bolder. You're even doing it right now."

"Miss K.!" She protested once more. She hurriedly walked in front of her. "Please."

"Save it." Miss K. laughed as she pushed her aside. "I can't find the reason you'd want to betray me like this. It makes no sense. But I know in my gut that you are up to no good. Of course, you can tell me what you've been doing around this house while no one is watching. What devious webs you've woven around this house. You won't though." She scoffed.

"Why does everyone think I'm doing something bad? I'm not doing anything! Is it because I spend so much time alone with Belle? Or is it because the other girls sometimes look to me for guidance?" Lily's questions grew frantic and pleading as they went.

"I really didn't want to do this..." Miss K. sighed as she grabbed hold of Lily quickly and pulled her into her arms. As quick as ever, she wrapped her left forearm around her neck and began to pull. Lily sputtered and grabbed at Miss K.'s grip but Miss K. just scowled as she pressed harder and harder.

"Stop. You no longer have my permission to speak. Tap my arm once if you understand."

He saw Lily's hand shoot out as she smacked Miss K.'s forearm desperately. She let her go without a word as Lily fell to the ground and coughed loudly.

"I will not stand here and listen to you lie. I just," Miss K. groaned. "I hate hurting you. You're my wonderful treasured girl and I want to protect you."

It was silent. There was no conversation, no smiles, no laughs, just uncomfortable silence. He swiped his finger in front of him hoping that he could cut a swath through the thick fog of tension that oozed from Lily and Miss K. By the time they had reached Lavender's room his imaginary knife was dulled and his amusment at his own little games had vanished. Miss K. reached out and knocked once as she stood completely erect ready to strike once more if either of them had gotten out of line. The door opened as a smiling Lavender greeted them. She had changed from her lingerie into a far more relaxed look. Her sultry makeup was removed, her long black hair tied back, and she wore only a black top that barely covered her navel that read "FUCK ME" in big blocky white letters with matching boy shorts that hugged her hips. He spotted Jasmine and a mystery girl standing side-by-side behind her.

The mystery girl had a slender ballerina's build with bright blue eyes. Her hair was pastel blue on the left and pastel pink on the right which was currently tied back in two long braided pigtails. She wore a glossy pink smile with pride as she curtseyed as soon as he met her gaze and bowed her head.

"Good evening Miss K.!" All three announced loudly.

"Good evening! I'm just here to drop off Doll and Lily." Her face which was just a few moments ago still as stone began to take on her lively appearance from before. The warmth steadily returned to her eyes as her lips curled into a loving smile.

"Thank you so much for allowing them to come!" Lavender's irresistible voice filled the room as she raised her head slowly.

"It's no big deal!" Miss K.'s cheer was nearly infectious. "Blossom. I LOVE what you've done with your hair." The mystery girl blew a kiss with a small giggle.

"Thanks!" She answered as Miss K. laughed giving her a small round of applause.

"Charismatic as ever. Lavender, a word?"

"Of course! Don't just stand around you two! Come on in. I'll be right back!" Lavender grabbed hold of Lily and himself and pulled them in to the welcoming arms of the two other girls as she walked outside with Miss K.

"Long time no see." Lily laughed sheepishly as Blossom embraced her.

"Bro long doesn't even begin to describe it." Blossom's mannerisms were graceful and elegant, her voice soft and smooth, and yet her actual words were as rough and coarse as sandpaper.

"Doll, this is Blossom. Number three girl in the house?" She guessed as Blossom released her.

"Two. Lavender, me, you, Jasmine."

"You used to be like ninth. What happened to you?"

"Miss P." Blossom shuddered hugging her shoulders. "She's nasty when she wants to be."

"Yeah." Jasmine joined in agreement. "Absolutely nasty." Her words came out slowly and measured. Yet she sounded as if she just woke up.

"She seemed nice." He muttered.

"Well, everyone seems nice when they want to be." Blossom rolled her eyes. "Nice to meet you, Doll. I missed you yesterday at Group."

"Yeah, where did you go? Both you and Lavender were missing." Lily spoke up.

"Well, we were there for a bit, but Miss T. pulled us both after Doll went missing."

"Oh really? I'm so sorry." Lily muttered shaking her head.

"Nice to meet you." Peter extended his hand, but Blossom refused to take it. Instead she looked confused at the motion.

"We don't do that here." Her voice became nearly silent. "Great way to get hurt."

"What? Dennis shook my hand earlier."

"I'm not Lavender." Blossom added embracing him into a tight hug. "I don't get to do those things."

"You don't get to shake hands?"

"Miss P. would call it masculine. She'd be displeased if she saw it." Jasmine piped up again.

"That's weird." He muttered to himself as he broke apart from Blossom's hug. The door opened and Lavender emerged with a still cheerful Miss K. behind her.

"Take care of my girls okay? Oh, and make sure Doll doesn't have too much fun. I'll be back with Roxanne to get her in the morning." Miss K. winked before waving goodbye.

"Of course!" Lavender answered as they all waved goodbye back. She waited for Miss K. to completely vanish down the hall before slowly shutting the door with a heavy sigh.