The Rose Of Elizabeth Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The echoes of music drifted to her through the halls. Just ahead was the kitchen. The glow from its fireplace lit up the room. She quietly entered and looked around. The room was empty to her dismay.

"Maybe Angelique and Janice are running late." She thought. "I'll wait a few more minutes and then go home."

She really hoped in a way that they didn't show up. That way she could go home and prepare for her little show. She already knew what she planned to wear and wanted to put some candles in the room to soften the light. The more she thought of her neighbor the more excited she became. She had seen him coming and going over the last few months but had never talked to him in person. Tall and athletic with dark brown hair, deep blue eyes and the beginnings of a beard. As she stood there thinking a woman's voice came to her over the music. It was coming from a room just off the main hall leading to the kitchen. She was almost positive that it sounded like Janice.

"Hmmm, maybe they are still finishing up," she said to herself. "I could just walk down there, say my goodbye's now and head home."

After looking around to be sure none of the guests were around she quietly walked to the room. She peeked around the door to be sure who was in the room before just walking into a room full of guests. The door opened into a large room that was the main ballroom at one time. Guests dressed in costume and masks stood here and there chatting together while watching something on the far side of the room near the fireplace. To many people were between her and what ever it was for her to see. Nor did she plan to stay long enough to find out. She was about to turn away and head back the way she entered the house when a small group moved to reveal what interested the party. Though her face was covered by the same style of mask as the guests, there was no mistaking the woman in front of the fireplace. It was Janice she had heard after all.

Standing naked with her back to a blond haired man, Janice leaned back to kiss him as his hands ran over her small breasts. Rose stood transfixed. She knew she should go but a part of her wanted to linger a little more. The man was shirtless and wearing a mask. Their lips met as his fingers traced a line over Janice's belly down between her thighs. As his fingers caressed her clit she moaned softly. Janice's one hand caressed the obvious bulge in his pants. It was then that Rose noticed the others in the room were doing more then just chatting. Hands and lips wondered here and there as they watched the couple. Rose soon found Angelique sitting on a sofa between a dark haired man and a small sandy haired woman. The sandy haired beauty and Angelique were locked in a kiss. Angelique's hand softly caressing the woman's darkly tanned breast. The man beside her was caressing Angelique's thigh pushing her dress higher and higher as he nibbled at her neck.

Turning back to the couple in front of the fireplace Rose found Janice on her knees facing the blond stranger. She had undone his pants and was lowering them to the floor. His penis was full and hard as Janice took it in her hand and slowly stroked its length. Roses heart was racing and on its own her hand drifted between her legs. Slowly caressing her clit through the dress and her thong as she watched Janice take the man's penis between her lips. A moan escaped Roses lips as she watched. Passion slowly building at the show being played out before her. She knew she should go before being discovered but her feet refused to move.

Some couples in the room started to drift off in groups of two, three and four. But many more remained to mimic the show playing out before them. By now Rose had pulled the hem of her dress up and slipped her hand beneath it. Her fingers softly stroking over her thong as she watched the couples before her. Angelique now had the woman' s panties on the ground as she moved her tongue over her clit. The man's lips tickling Angelique's nipples as his fingers probed between her thighs. Janice was now moaning hard and load as she bent at the waist while the blond entered her from behind. Rose's skin tingled and her nipples ached to be caressed. She kept telling herself to go but couldn't.

Then she felt hands caress her behind as soft lips danced along her neck. Her knees went weak at the touch of these strangers' hands. It was a man, she was sure of that. She could feel his bulge against her thigh as his hands roamed across her stomach and found her wanting breasts. She reached back and caressed this stranger's bulge as his hand replaced hers between her thighs. Waves of passion washed over her as his fingers soon found her clit and stroked softly.

"You are even lovelier in candlelight then in the morning sunlight." He said softly in her ear as his one hand undid the buttons of her dress.

Dreamily Rose realized this stranger was her voyeur from the morning. She should have been shocked but the heat radiating through her body from his touch fogged her mind. She gave in to the moment and allowed the passion to rush through her. Her eyes never left the couple by the fire as her friend pulled her thong to the side and found her clit. She moved her legs a little farther apart as her fingers fumbled with his zipper. Before her the blond man was now on his back as Janice straddled his waist. Her orgasm was obviously building as she rode his hard member. Then suddenly she groaned a deep guttural moan and collapsed on his chest.

Rose's strangers hands moved from her body before she found satisfaction and she was about to complain when he appeared in front of her. Her hands now worked on his pants in anticipation but he had other plans. He took her face in his hands and kissed her deep and hard their tongues mingling. Then without a word he took her hand and walked toward the fireplace. Fear and passion rushed through Rose's body as they crossed the room. As they approached the fireplace Janice looked up at them through bliss fogged eyes before recognizing Rose. A broad smile spread over her face, as she stood, still glistening in the sweat of passion. The blond seemed to disappear but Janice lingered.

Standing there in front of the room Janice came to Rose and kissed her, Janice's tongue parting Roses lips as her hands caressed Roses hips. Rose's stranger kissed her neck as she allowed herself to relax and enjoy what was happening. Janice broke their kiss and looked deep into her eyes as her hands ever so slowly slipping Rose's dress from her shoulders. Once free it fell to her feet. Janice kissed her again and Rose responded with passion this time. Rose reached for her friend and caressed her hips as her stranger's hands found her breasts. Without a word Janice broke the kiss and dropped to her knees. Rose leaned back into the dark haired stranger as he caressed her breasts. Her bra seeming to fall away of its own accord. His lips dancing along her neck as she watched Janice before her. Janice togged Rose's thong free, dropped it to the floor and tossed it aside as Rose stepped free of it. Then after standing and taking each of Rose's nipples between her lips as the stranger lifted them to her lips she kissed Rose's lips again.

Fire burned from that kiss as the stranger's hands softly caressed Rose's buttocks. Then with a smile Janice broke the kiss, turned and walked toward Angelique who was now sitting alone on the couch. Her fingers danced over her clit while her eyes were fixed on Rose. Rose wanted to watch but soon lost interest when she felt her strangers erect penis pressed firmly against her. She turned toward him and took his penis in her hand as their lips met again. He dropped to his knees in front of her and lightly danced his tongue over her throbbing clit. The thrill of having an audience combined with the feel of his tongue drove her to new heights of passion she never knew possible. Her body ached for release as she pulled his mouth to her. She wanted him. No, needed him inside of her. Pushing him to the floor she followed. His penis stood before her engorged and ready. Taking it in her hand she could feel its heat. Without thinking she lowered her head and took it between her lips. A deep moan escaped his lips, which drove her passion higher still. The thrill of the power she now held over him pushed her closer to orgasm as her fingers found her clit and stroked softly until she could take no more. Sitting up she admired how his member glistened in the lamplight.

"Don't move," she said, her voice deep with the passion that surged through her.

She moved up and grabbed his member with one hand while steadying herself on his chest with the other. She slowly stroked her clit with its engorged head as he moaned again.

"Don't say a word or I'll stop right now," she said.

He nodded and bit his lip. Her clit throbbed at the feel of his penis. She then moved a little so it slid between her lips. Now it was her turn to moan. With a little push he entered her and waves washed over her causing her nipples to tingle. She sank down on him until all of him was inside of her. For a moment she sat there feeling his penis throb against her clit as she caressed her nipples. Then ever so slowly she rose and then came down taking him to her. Each stroke drove her higher as her fingers found her clit and stroked. Harder and faster she took him as her clit swelled and throbbed against her fingers. Her other hand pinched her nipple as wave after wave of passion coursed through her. With each stroke she came closer to release. Faster now, she rode him hard, her mind lost in the fog of passion. Wave after wave of orgasmic release washed through her with a strength she had never felt. Words were lost to her as guttural moans rolled from her lips. As soon as her pussy started to spasm on his hard cock he could hold back no longer and exploded into her. She continued to ride him slower and slower as she slowly came down from the heights she had attained until she collapsed on his chest in exhaustion.

"Well that was unexpected." She smiled to him. "If you only knew what I had planned for you tonight."

"There is always tomorrow," he smiled exhausted

12