The Rose Palace Ch. 01

Story Info
"Dad I want to learn about the family business!"
5.9k words
4.51
51.8k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Deep breaths Aileen, you can do this.' I had said this to myself about a dozen times before and I still didn't have the courage to knock on my Dad's door. How long had I even been standing here? This was getting ridiculous. If I didn't have the courage to even knock on his door to talk to him, how was I going to have the conversation I wanted with him? My shoulders sagged as I admitted defeat. I turned to go back home, or maybe call my friend, I don't know. At the last minute I got really angry with myself and without thinking it through I turned and put my knuckles to his door. While in my mind I had this big plan to knock on the door with force my actual knock hit the door so pitifully that I wasn't even sure if my dad would hear it on the other end. I was assured that he had when his deep voice could be heard on the other side welcoming me in. Very hesitantly I opened the door peeking just my head in first. My dad looked up and gave me a warm smile.

"Baby girl, what brings you here? You don't usually come down to my office." I gulped knowing that now I had done it and had to follow through with it.

"Last night...I know I'm not supposed to. But my friends and I, we came to the club." His face turned sour. My Dad owned a night club. I thought it was a regular club, that's what mom, dad and my brother always told me. All my life, I just thought it was a regular night club that catered to VIP clientele. I had no idea what it actually was. My family always insisted I was too young to go to a nightclub. I never questioned them, they were my family I trusted them. But last night, my friends dragged me there and made me use my connection so they could get it. That's when I found out the reality of this place. It was a sex club! I was totally mortified, but I knew I couldn't keep it from my dad. Not after seeing what was going on. I can still picture it.

~Last Night~

When we came in we expected blaring music, strobe lights and dancing everywhere. We came in to a quiet room, people on couches, facing a stage. The lights came up like a show was about to start and my dad came from behind the curtain.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting. We will begin our show momentarily. For our regulars I again apologize but I must go over the basics for any newcomers in the audience this evening. Here at The Rose Palace we welcome you to be with your partners during and after our show. We do not encourage distractions to our performers however, so we ask that you turn off your cell phones and keep noise to a minimal if you do become intimate. Any persons wishing to leave at any time during the performance can press the button in the center of your tables and someone will come to assist you." My friends and I didn't know what to do so we quickly ducked over to the bar to sit down at the stools. Our main goal, especially mine was to remain completely incognito.

My Dad left the stage and moments later the curtain went up. If I hadn't been expecting everything up to now, I was expecting what I saw even less. There was my mother, on a bed on the stage, riding a man I had never seen before. My friends tapped my leg to get my attention. They had the same dumbfounded expressions on their faces that I did. I did not stick around for a moment longer after that. When I got home that night I laid in my bed contemplating what I saw. My friends and I made an unspoken pact never to speak about what we saw, at least not with me around. So I was left to try and piece everything together on my own. The more I thought about it the more curious I got. I thought about it to the point that I was imagining myself in my mother's position. It turned me on. It made me want the same thing. So I decided to confront the owner, my father, about my curiosity.

~Today~

"Dad I want to know about the family business." I just came right out and said it. Like a faucet that couldn't be stop my thoughts rambled out. He leaned back in his chair with a sigh. I thought for sure I was about to get an earful for not listening to him about not going to the club. To my utter surprise that wasn't the case.

"What do you want to know?" He was very calm sounding. But just from years of knowing him I knew he was anything but.

"It's not a normal night club is it?"

"It is an elite sex club where members that pay their fees and pass background checks are free to fulfill fantasies. We provide entertainment shows nightly as well as provide companionship for those seeking it. There are three main components but I will show you instead of talking about them." He got up and started walking out the door. For a moment I was confused but figured I was supposed to follow him. He walked down the corridor into the main lounge of the club. I had been here during the day to see my dad in his office many times. During the day you could never guess what happened here as soon as the sun went down. It looked like you would imagine a close nightclub to look. An empty bar, chairs turned upside down on tables so the floors could be cleaned. Even the stage was completely hidden by what I now knew had to be a fake wall. My dad ignored me as he took two chairs down from one of the tables to sit. I sat down across from him. For the life of me I could not figure out what was going through his mind. When I was situated in my chair he started to speak.

"This is what we call the main floor. We have a show here every night. We have an array of scenes that we run through. The way it typically works is we welcome guests; they mingle, dance a little and get some drinks. Then towards the end of the night couches, loungers and booths are brought out for guests to call dibs on. They enjoy the show then if they like they are welcome to retire to their own homes or use one of our rooms." He stood up and put his chair back up. Just like before he started walking off without a word. This time I didn't hesitate to follow. This time he talked to me while he walked to a different part of the building.

"Any questions so far?"

"No, not yet. I think I'll wait until you finish showing me everything." He never even turned back to look at me. My father's cold demeanor was actually starting to make me regret my decision to confront him about his business. My dad walked through a doorway that led to a long hallway. One either side of the hallway were pairs of doors. It looked like the hallway would never end. My father walked up to the first door he could reach and opened it. He stood just in the frame and nodded his head for me to look inside. Warily I looked inside. It was just a very well decorated bedroom, though I could assume it was a little bit more than that.

"These are the entertainment rooms. Guests are welcome to rent one to use with the companion that they may have met here or brought with them. We also provide services where members can spend time with a companion from the club."

"So, prostitutes?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"I thought you were going to save your questions for after the grand tour?" I bit my lip thinking I was in trouble. He chuckled and closed the door. Dad started walking across the hall to the second closest door. He opened it and again leaned against the frame. "The girls that work the entertainment rooms are high priced courtesans. The women that work this room are prostitutes." After he said that I was a little frightened to look at this room. Against my better judgment I looked inside. The first thing that caught my attention was all the holes in the walls, different sizes and heights away from the floor. This room was literally a high class glory hole. Dad didn't say anything else and closed the door. He ushered me back to his office where we sat down. My dad could look like such a king when he wanted to. Just the way he folded his arms made you feel like you were powerless against him.

"So, what are these questions that you wanted to wait until later to ask me?" I gulped, what was I even supposed to say to him? Like it did earlier my mouth just dropped open and whatever was on my mind came out.

"I want to know about what was going on with mom." He nodded his head like he expected the question.

"I know you were a little freaked out and left almost as soon as she took the stage. She must have surprised you." I was shell shocked. He knew I went before I even told him? How? Why didn't he say anything? "I run an establishment that places a high price on anonymity and protecting its clients. Do you really think that I don't know every person that comes in and out of my doors? Including my daughter" I looked down feeling like a child that had just been reprimanded; which I guess I was. My dad sighed and then answered my question. "Your mother works here. She only works the stage now but once upon a time she worked all three rooms. It was actually her idea to open this place." I gulped, again not expecting the answer I was given.

"Um, what about Ray?"

"He works here too. Ray is not too keen on bending over so he only works the stage; mostly with his mother or me. There have been some cases when he's taken care of some of the few female patrons we have as well. He just doesn't take male clients." My eyes widened. Had I just heard him right? My mom and brother had sex, my father and brother too. The thought of it should have made me sick, but it didn't. It made me even more curious about this place. It suddenly seemed like this was the type of forbidden place that you knew was dangerous but it made you want to stay even more. My damn mouth seemed to be in control of me because I suddenly blurted out that I wanted to work at the club. My dad raised his eyebrows at my sudden outburst. "Now that I was not expecting" he admitted putting his forearms on the desk.

"Neither was I, but I'm actually pretty sure I meant it."

"Are you positive?" I was surprised at how calm he was about my request. I guess he had gone through it once with my brother so the second time wasn't as traumatic.

"I think so, but is there any way I could do like a trial run or something?"

"Typically I don't let girls work without signing a contract but I think I can make an exception for my daughter. You can work tonight if you want." I gulped and nodded. What did I just agree to? My dad opened one of the drawers on his desk to pull out some papers. He handed them to me so I could look over them. "This is the contract that all my girls sign. Just because you're my daughter does not mean you will get preferential treatment. Well never mind, you will just like your brother and mother, but even both of them have contracts with me. You will be expected work the main stage, the entertainment rooms when required and each girl works at least once a month in the extra's room."

"The extra's room is?"

"The last one we saw." I just opened my mouth like I was going to say 'ah-ha' but nothing came out. My dad chuckled and kept going.

"I'll let you keep that. Read it over carefully tonight afterwards. You can tell me your decision tomorrow. But, if you're going to work tonight I'm going to need you to strip."

"What?"

"Nobody works here without me inspecting my wares first." He pulled out latex gloves from a drawer. "Hurry up. I still have other things to do today. If you can't strip down in front of me, how do you expect to do it tonight?" I hated how much sense he made. So I listened and dropped all my clothes off. To be a little neat I did hang them over the chair I had been sitting on. My dad finished putting on his gloves and then pressed the intercom button on his phone. "Mabel, can you come in here please. I need you to write down the bio for the new girl." My blood ran cold as I realized he was calling his secretary in and she would see me naked too. Sure enough the door to the office behind me opened and I could hear the footsteps of the secretary. She didn't say a single word.

My dad started to circle me like a vulture waiting to swoop down to eat the leftovers from another predator. My eyes and head followed him as he went around. He went around once, then twice, the third time he stopped in front of me. His hands came up to grab my chest, it was like he was weighing them and assessing them. He finished by pinching one of my nipples, hard. I flinched into myself and pulled away. My dad just smiled at me and stepped back to speak to his secretary.

"Size C cup, well-shaped" he peaked up at me with a smile, "and sensitive." I blushed now that I understood what he had been doing. My dad went back to be a serious business man and gave the secretary more things to write down. "The bush needs to go. With her well endowment I suggest over the shoulder or sleeveless clothing." He went behind me. I wasn't expecting him to grab my ass so roughly. But I didn't move away from him. He hummed, like he was thinking, into my ear. My dad was pressed against my back. I could feel my pussy start to weep. My brain said that I should be disgusted at my arousal, but my heart just kept fluttering. "She's a good handful. Aileen, can you lean over the desk for me please." He put his hand on my back between my shoulders to gently push me so my hands were supporting me against the desk. He spread my legs wider so he could kneel down for his face to be even with my exposed pussy. His fingers slid against my slit.

"Easily excited," he started talking to the secretary again "again she needs to have her hair removed. The pussy is well shaped," gingerly, he pressed one finger into my hole. It was so clinical, there was no feeling involved in his motions, "no hymen. Tightness suggests that it was broken during masturbation and not during intercourse. That right Aileen, ever been fucked?"

"No..." I was so embarrassed. I hadn't even thought of my virginity when I agreed to do this. I had never been with a man before. Now I was going to go have sex for the first time in front of a whole club full of people.

"Leave it blank for right now. I'll keep the count myself. Experienced any anal penetration, with your fingers, toys or a boyfriend perhaps?" I heard him stand back up and go around his desk. To be more comfortable I stood back up and crossed my arms to cover myself a little.

"No, never been inclined." He nodded his head.

"Aileen, come over here please. Get on your knees and suck me off." My eyes widened but for some reason I still did what he told me to. My dad took out his member from his dress pants for me. I was hesitant at first. My hands seemed to be shaking as I took hold of his cock. This I had done before. So I spit on him to make it easier for my hands to rub him. It took me a while to get the courage to actually put my mouth to him. My dad was patient with me. He even put his hand on my head and played with my hair to comfort me.

Finally I worked up the gall and dropped my head to his head. First I let my tongue swirl around the tip. One of my hands dropped lower to massage his balls. I peeked my head up to see if my father liked it. His head was back in his chair, he looked like he did. After wetting the tip enough I dropped my head far enough so his cock touch the back of my throat. My dad released a guttural moan and his hand jumped to the back of my head. He let me work him for a little longer before he stopped me. Gently using my hair he pulled me off. Before I had time to register what was going on he bent down and kissed me lovingly. It felt so good I responded immediately. I was a little disappointed when he broke us apart. He turned to the secretary that I had completely forgotten was still here.

"Excellent blow skills; adequate kisser; I would schedule her for two weeks training and then she should be ready to go. I'll give you days later to set it up. Call Ray in here for me. Tell Max and Jesse that they can have the night off. I'm going to give the stage to Aileen and Ray for R2. Tell the crew to set up for it." The secretary nodded then excused herself. My dad told me that I could get dressed. I was thankful for it. If Ray was coming in I didn't really want him to see me naked just yet. I would have to get over it by tonight though it would seem. When I was dressed my dad started speaking again.

"Are you doing alright Aileen? I know I threw a lot at you at once."

"I think I am, haven't felt the need to run yet."

"That's good, I wanted to let you know that I chose a scene that doesn't involve penetration. The last thing I want for you is for your first time to be in front of a bunch of strangers." I sighed in relief. I wasn't sure how to bring up that topic with him. It was sort of like trying to keep a clown away from a circus, it's what everyone came to see so how can you not have it. We were interrupted by a knock at the door. My dad let them enter and Ray walked in.

"What's up Da...Aileen?!" Ray was shocked to see me standing in the office. It made me giggle a little about how he was so surprised he didn't even finish his sentence.

"Yes your sister is your partner tonight. I was considering just surprising you backstage right before but I think she would do better with a run through first. Mabel told you you're performing R2 right?"

"Yeah, so you want me to take care of her."

"Yeah she needs to be taken to wardrobe and makeup first. Have them groom her pussy. I personally don't think it's that bad but since she is so young the clients will like her better bare." Ray nodded and then took my hand. He started walking out with me so I waved goodbye to dad.

"What are you doing Aileen?" Ray asked, fairly calmer than I expected.

"I snuck in last night and then I talked to dad about what I saw. He offered to let me work. It just sort of ended up like this." I tried my best to explain the insanity that had just gone down.

"Well, I guess I can't really reprimand you since I did the same thing. Besides Dad won't let anything bad happen to you. I'm here too so if you have any questions you can ask me too. Mom will help too. She has the night off tonight though. Knowing her she'll run down here as soon as Dad tells her what's going on."

"Uh, what does R2 mean?"

"Oh that, it's how we organize the scenes we do on stage. There are a couple different letter organizers, like R. R stands for romance. We also have BB for boys on boys, WS for women solo, GB for gangbang, BDSM for the obvious theme and we have some more other than those. Then the number describes which plot we are following. So GB1 would be gang bang plot 1 or BB8 would be gay star wars show." I let out a bellowing laugh.

"Really?" I asked him still laughing.

"No, but I wish it was. We have so many nerds coming here I think they would enjoy it." He laughed with me. Ray took me down the hallway that had the entertainment and extra's room. He took me into the last door which seemed to be a green room. There was a women there organizing dozens of clothing.

"Hey Janie, we have a new one here. You better be nice to her." The women turned around and gave him a devilish smirk.

"You know I always am boy. So the boss already sent me the requests, so how about you take the pants off doll." I looked at Ray silently asking for privacy. He shook his head at me.

"I'm going to see it all tonight Aileen. Might as well just set it free? If you want in a show of solidarity I can drop my pants too." Ray always had a way to make me laugh. It made me feel better so I took off my pants. The women had me sit on a chair with stirrups so my nether regions would be exposed to her. She started to give me a Brazilian wax, holy shit did it hurt. Ray held my hand but it was his loss since I think I almost broke his hand. After the waxing she let me put my pants back on and started to do my hair. She put it in a stylized pony tail then curled the gathered hair. After that she had me try on a costume so she could make alterations before the show. I don't know, getting ready and everything, I was starting to get even more nervous. After changing out of the costume Janie had me put on a bathrobe instead of getting dressed again. Ray came in after also wearing a bathrobe. He took my hand and led me to another door that was labeled stage.

12