The Rough Patch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to do it like this, with you standing?"

I edged closer and nodded. I reached down and took her bared tits in my hands, softly kneading them against her chest.

"...Okay."

She pitched forward a bit, lifting her gaze to mine and bent in to kiss the tip of my cock. She nodded and leaned in again and took me into her mouth, more relaxed that the night before, starting to use her tongue on me as if she'd suddenly recalled my instruction of the previous evening, the eyes opening from time to time to peer up into my face. I lasted several minutes this time; "I'm getting close."

Mom pulled her head back, unaware of the delightful thread of saliva and sperm trailing from her lips to my pole. "Just lose it. It's okay."

"You mean..."

"Just do it," she whispered and went back on me, faster now, my palms finding the top of her lolling head, her curly hair twined between my fingers...

"Here I come, here I..." I heard myself grunt...thrusting into her mouth, up on my toes as I ejaculated, feeling the spurts, feeling as much as hearing Mom's panicked gags, her hands on my thighs trying to push me away.

I pulled back...by cock spent...she looked stunned as it slipped from her mouth...she was all cum, her chin, the lower lip...she was retching in little bits as if she'd something was caught in her throat. She looked around and finally bunched my sheet up and spit into it, retched again and repeated the act, wiping her chin off.

"I'll wash the sheets today," she said finally.

"Mom..."

"Let's get dressed okay. I'll start your breakfast."

I went to work that morning without another word about it. She kissed my cheek at the door, waved me off in a most motherly way as I went down the hall.

That night, nothing about it; Dinner, studying, her busy doing the dishes and then watching the TV with the volume down low.

I went to bed around eleven and waited. The sheets were indeed freshly laundered. Ten minutes past and she came in, matter-of-factly taking off the pajama top and folding it over the back of a chair.

"Standing or lying down she asked?"

I didn't answer.

"When I...when I suck it for you, do you want to be standing or lying down?"

"...Standing."

I got up and stood there as we shifted spots. I stopped her before she sat and leaned in for my nightly tit. I was lightheaded as I suckled one breast and then the other, my hands freely roaming her upper torso. She just stood there and let me do what I wanted—what I increasingly wanted was to put my hand down the front of her pajamas.

"Come on, let's go," she said finally, plopping her ample rump down on the edge of the mattress. I stepped closer. "...So, did I do it okay?"

"Yeah, it was great."

"And losing in my mouth?"

"Yeah, that was...that was so cool."

She nodded and stroked me with her hand. "...Well, you can do it again." An impish, mischievous grin; a wink that was more sheepish than daring—then my Mother leaned in and went to work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Section II of the CPA examination was another ace. A 95: kudos at work when the scores were posted, lunch at the William Penn with two of the partners.

My parents were ecstatic. My dad said I was on my way; one more exam and I could hopefully send his wife back to him. His wife had sucked my cock twice daily for each of the last nine days; for the last seven she had swallowed every drop of my seed. I listened to my Mom's half of their conversation that night and thought of how she had recently confessed that she absolutely loved having me cum in her mouth, how evident it was that the lewd words had shocked her as they tumbled forth.

It was apparent that she loved sucking cock...loved having me lose it in her mouth. I could see the high color on her cheeks as she would fellate me, the anticipation as she brought her mouth close to my bulbous dick head. She slipped two nights ago and uttered the word "cock"..."I love sucking your cock" a purr as she performed for me. The morning before I had put her on her fucking knees for it—had put my own Mom on her fucking knees, had looked down when she stopped at one point and pulled a pillow down on the floor to cushion her.

The days blurred by after that. I realized I could take that pretty mouth however I wanted. Her genuflecting before me on the hard floor, seated on the corner of my bed...the morning before last crawling up on the bed with me, hunkered down between my legs as she teased my penis first with her nipples and then the tip of her tongue. I didn't ask...couldn't ask it really...but on instinct alone she drew her tongue over my balls, licking them, that first-timer gag as she opened wide and took my tight scrotum into her mouth. Michelle, wonderful slut that she was, had never tried that maneuver. It didn't feel that great, but was still maddeningly hot to see.

The night before my exam was just another blow job—excellent; wet and sloppy; a fucking moist noisy hum. Mom knelt on the bed for that one too, her head riding the buck of my hips as she drained me of every drop.

"Go to bed now, tomorrow's a big day," she said as she flicked off the lights.

I lay there and tried to sleep. The test was tomorrow, I was sharp for it, ready. I also knew my mother would soon be venturing home. It was just how it would be. Would we ever even talk about our reverie here during these past few weeks.

I got out of my bed and went to the door. I wanted to talk to her...I felt panicked. I eased the door open and I halted in my tracks. The room was dark, the sofa bed where she slept visible in shadows. I heard the low guttural moan, the slightest movement visible in the darkness.

I flicked the wall switch and blinked as the light came on. My Mom fairly jerked off the creaky bed, startled and blinded in the glare, the thin sheets and blankets clutched up to her chin.

"Kevin, Jesus..." she blurted out, a hand up to shield her eyes.

I came over to the bed, unaware that I was still nude. I sat down alongside her and the metal frame groaned.

"I was sleeping..."

"No you weren't." I countered and took hold of the sheet...she yanked it back, throttled it in her grip. I pulled once, then I pulled harder.

"No," she whined.

I pulled the sheet again and it came free, her fingers letting loose. Her eyes welled, she looked away. I pulled the sheet down slowly. She had the top of her PJ's on...I pulled down farther...she was naked below the waist. I pulled the sheet all the way down. The pajama bottom was kicked down at her ankles, one leg pulled free.

"No, stop..."

Her bush was dark and very thick. My eyes weren't acclimated to the light yet, but I could see wetness in the fur, droplets dew-like on the coarse gray-streaked hair.

I leaned down and Mom tried to push me back, her fingers knotted into my hair.

"...No!"

I brought my face down and brushed my lips along the inner part of her thigh. Michelle had loved that move—I felt my Mom flinch at the touch.

"No..."

I put my mouth into the hair, felt the warmth of her vagina rising and without any thought kissed into her wetness.

It was fast and direct. I parted the petals of her sex, found the swollen little clit. I sucked it, licked it. My Mother came in what seemed like seconds, an orgasm that made her legs stiffen, her hand on my forehead, trying to push me off as she peaked. I shrugged off her hand and locked in on her clitoris, flattening it with my tongue, frenzied as I pushed her to another orgasm, her belly rippling as it came, the hand pressing my head into her now.

She yanked a pillow across her face and a muffled scream echoed as she bit into it, her heavy thighs pincered around my head, her cunt roiling against my mouth.

Then it was over, like a fast thunderstorm. She had the pillow smothered tightly to her face, her chest heaving under the pajama top. She rolled to her side and balled up, her knees up to her chest. I looked at her exposed ass...it was plump and round, heavy without being flabby. I touched it and she shrank tighter into her ball.

"Don't," she whimpered.

I stood and pulled the sheet up over her, then the waffled blanket over it. I touched her head, stroking the matt of hair. She was trembling, sniffing back tears. I bent and kissed her head and went back to my room, turning the lights off as I left her.

That morning I woke to find my mother bustling around the kitchen, harried, I looked at the clock face and realized I'd slept in...that her voice had called me awake.

"Get dressed," she said, leaning into my room. "...Come on, Kevin, look at the time."

I sat up and realized I wasn't that late...it was test day...the test was scheduled to begin at ten and I still had lots of time. I looked out to see Mom with a robe on, shaking Wheaties into a bowl. She caught my eye. "It'll have to be cereal today, sorry."

"Cereal's okay," I said. "Guess I don't get a wake up, today?"

Mom looked up at the small wall clock. She hesitated and then pulled a chair to the middle of the floor and sat down. "It'll have to be a quickie, sweetie," she said, beckoning me forward. I stepped up and she reached out and pulled my hips to bring me closer. "Time me," she grinned and went on to give me a quickie...she sucked hard and fast, expertly now, her palm cupping my balls. I looked at the sofa bed which was already folded back in on itself; the pillow she'd hushed herself with innocuous in the corner. I thought of her cumming, my mouth still tacky from her juices. Quickie! I got off inside two minutes and she sucked me clean. Professional head couldn't be any better.

"Now go," she chided. I dressed, ate my Wheaties with a cut up banana. And off I went. Six hours later I opened my apartment door, the CPA test aced. I knew I'd nailed it.

"Mom?"

The apartment was neat and clean. Silent—empty. A letter was perched on the table. I opened it. Sank into my chair. Read.

Dear Kev,

I know you did great on your exam today. You worked very hard for this and I'm very proud of you. I hope I helped you along the way. I've been away from home far too long and I need to get back to a normal life. You need to get your life begun. I'm torn about leaving you like this, but I think you'll come to see it as what's best for you. I love you so much.

ps: I fried chicken and put it in the fridge. There's potato salad in the green container.

Love always,

Mom

I put the letter to my forehead and closed my eyes, feeling bereft.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was a Friday the start of the long Labor Day weekend. Nearly five weeks had passed since my Mom went home and I was a newly minted CPA. Top exam scores. My workload had more than doubled...Tommy O'Hara taking me to lunch at the Duquesne club that afternoon. Crab Dewey and pecan pie. Tommy telling me I'd see a big raise in October, that I was going to be the primary associate working for him; that if I didn't fuck up, I was a sure shot at a five year partnership. I knew by then that all Tommy's associates made partner, that or he fucking fired them. Tommy had three highballs and four cups of coffee with lunch plus an extra dip of ice cream on his pecan pie: I hoped he'd live long enough to get me in as a partner. He asked how my Mom was.

I told him "fine" and he mused that she was a good woman, that I was lucky to have a mother like her, someone who'd come in and supported me like she had.

I'd nodded, wondering how he'd react if he knew exactly how supportive she'd in fact been. I did know I was lucky, but I was still pissed at how she'd run out like that. I finished my day late and stopped for a sack of White Castle burgers on my way home. The streets were quiet with lots of people clearing out for the long weekend. I walked upstairs to my apartment and stopped in the hallway; my door was ajar, the TV on inside. I edged to the door and was shocked to see my Mom vacuuming the carpet, her back to me.

"Hey," I said.

She spun and smiled...hesitant..and then in my arms hugging me tightly.

"Surprised?"

Yeah," I answered honestly.

"Where's Dad?"

"Fishing in Canada." She pulled back and looked up at me, smiling, touching my face. I remembered the Canada trip; he'd asked me to come, but I couldn't get a week off like that now. "I wanted to come down and spend some time with you. Is that okay?"

"Sure."

"I'm sorry I didn't call. I was afraid you'd still be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you. I was never mad at you."

She tiptoed up and kissed my cheek. "Yes you were, and you were right to be. I was wrong to leave like that. I just..."

"I'm not mad. I know you were probably freaked by what happened."

"We did what we did and we had to stop. I just felt it was better to do it like that, all at once."

"So how long are you staying?"

"Five days if you'll have me."

I kissed her forehead softly and looked at her. She was wearing a yellow dress that went just below the knee, white open-toed shoes. Her hair was done, the light coat of lipstick that she always wore. She might have been a bit heavier in her face, but I couldn't tell.

"I'm glad you're here. I really am," I went on.

"...You look good. How's work?"

"I'm doing well," I said going into my room and taking off my jacket and hanging it up in the closet. I felt my Mom in the doorway watching. I unlaced my shoes and toed them into the closet and then took off my trousers and, minding the crease, neatly hung them up too.

"I'll wait out here for you to change," she said.

"No, stay here" I said with a shake of my head, undoing my necktie and then unbuttoning my dress shirt. I tossed the shirt into the hamper and then looking straight at her, pulled my tee shirt up over my head, tossing it into the hamper too. I bent to slip my socks off and left them there on the floor.

"Kevin, we...I..."

I started to amble closer as she spoke. My cock was hard and angled awkwardly in my boxers.

"What we did...that can't happen again. It can't," she stammered, shaking her head frantically. "I came here so we could talk about it if you had to. That's all..."

I was up on her and brushed her cheek with the back of my fingers. She was still talking, but I wasn't listening at all. I gently turned her a bit and found the zipper running along the back of the dress. She tried to pivot back, but I held her lightly and ran the zipper down her back, the shoulders of the dress shrugging loosely. I slid my hand under the dress and slid it forward, the yellow cloth drooping till she caught it in her hands. I turned her again...facing her...and took the dress and pulled it free, letting it fall down around her legs. She was still shaking her head, still yammering...my head so full of rushing blood that not a word registered. It was fucking jibberish to me.

She stood there in a thin white slip; I pushed the thin straps over her shoulders and taking a firm grip on the silky material pulled it downwards too, letting it crumble atop the dress. My mother stood there in a plain white brassiere, pantyhose up over her navel where they cut into her thickened middle. I'd never stripped her before, had never taken off a single stitch of her clothing. She wasn't talking now, was averting her eyes which were thick with tears. I didn't care. I reached behind her to unsnap the bra...no hook...I found it clasped in the front—I undid it and flipped it back over her shoulders, stepping behind to flick it to the ground. I slid a hand down over the sheer nylon covering her ass. She flinched and I heard her say "no" as I slipped fingers in on her waist. I pulled the pantyhose down, squatting as I worked them down over her feet...which she dutifully lifted for me.

She wore a girdle. Lace hemmed, elastic.

"I can't be naked with you," she said turning to me. "I can do it for you, but you can't..."

I knelt in front of her and struggled to pull the girdle down...her flesh bulged, reddish where it had cut into her circulation. I looked at the white panties she wore beneath it...plain, damp at the crotch. So many layers to her...I pulled the panties down, ignoring her weak protestations. I stood and took her in...her bush was thick, very lush, more gray streaked into it than I'd noticed that night on the sofa bed. I guess she didn't pluck down there.

I went behind her and felt that ass...ample, fleshy, a waffling of cellulite on her upper thighs. I grabbed hold of her and squeezed lightly, pulling tight to rest press my boxer-clad hard-on to her cheeks, my other hand looping about her to cup a small tit. I traced my lips over her neck.

"Miss sucking cock?" I whispered at her ear, sliding the boxers down at last.

She sighed and trembled as if suddenly cold. The bedroom was sweltering. I pushed her lightly towards the bed, turning her...she tried to sit down, as if she'd put her mouth to work...surprised as I pushed her back and reached down to spin her legs up onto the mattress.

"No, no, no...what are you doing," she gasped as I straddled her nude body. "Keven, don't, you can't..."

I put a finger to my lips and shushed her, pressing her legs apart with my own.

"No...no..."

I grabbed her hands and firmly pinned them against the pillow, then pressed my mouth to hers. She struggled, thrashed her head until my lips cover her own. I kissed her hard...her mouth clamped.

"Open your mouth," I said, seeing her eyes falter, that second of resistance before her lips parted. I kissed her again and rudely stuck my tongue in her mouth, probing, deep wettish...then she sucked on it, sucked on it hard. I pulled back and after a second her tongue worked past my lips, hungry as it swirled with mine. I sucked her tongue hard.

"Ready."

Kevin, we can't..."

I kneed were legs even wider, reached my fee hand down to lay my erection atop her thick pubic mound. The coarse hair felt great.

"Ready?"

"Kevin, we..." I lifted her head up so she could see it, my purplish dick rubbing to even greater hardness on her unkept triangle of hair.

"Say you want it," I whispered. "Say you want my cock inside of you. ...Say it!"

She finally nodded. I reached down and guided into her...her pussy was warm, sodden. I slid in, another inch. I looked back and found her following the penetration with her eyes...horrified, enthralled by what was happening to her. I was too young to realize what she was probably thinking...that I'd been conceived by the same act twenty-one years before, that I'd come to life in that same spot...and now I was fucking it. I finished with a hard thrust that made her yelp. I kissed her again, hard her eyes open as I played my tongue to hers. And then I was fucking, thrusting hard, no gentleness at all as I fucked her cunt. I put my weight on her, crushed her into the bed, my hands working down to grip her hips as I drove into her as hard as I could.

"go harder...harder..." she moaned in a garble of moans.

Mom's orgasm exploded out of nowhere, her eyes rolling back as she screamed at the pleasure of it, her throat puffing as she screeched again, loud, a ferocious rocking of her body, spasms moving up though her and into me.

She was done then, breathless...I stopped and waited, her eyes opened. She looked lost, as if something had torn in her life. I waited until she was clearer and then started thrusting again, not as hard now, quickly getting off. I stared into her eyes as finally I ejaculated deep inside my own mother.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

I relaxed my weight atop her and just lay there, feeling her breathing flow up into my body. I was shrinking out of her, a sheen of sweat clammy between us.

"You knew I'd fuck you," I whisperedabsently.

"Don't say it like that," she said in a tremulous voice.

"You knew it though," I pressed.

She hesitated and then shrugged. "I knew you'd want to...you'd want me to do it with my mouth."

I lifted up a bit to look at her; she looked vulnerable laying there, her lipstick a rough smear. "Stop looking at me like that. I'm fat and...I'm old."