The Rounds Ch. 03

Story Info
The P.I. does some more spying.
1.9k words
4.33
9.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob Randall walked across the damp grass wearing heavy boots and a waterproof poncho. It was early evening, and if he timed it right, the sun should be going down by the time he arrived at his post to spy on the subject of his latest job. A few days ago, a wealthy couple had come into his office, had the obligatory cup of coffee, and gotten more or less right to the point. They had a daughter in a Southern Christian University, and they suspected her of activity that was less than Christian, under their somewhat narrow definition of the term. They had gently tried to broach the subject with her at Christmas break and again in the Spring, but she denied doing anything they wouldn't have approved of. They were losing sleep at night, worrying about her cavorting with boys after-hours, drinking, or worse. After confirming that he wouldn't be spying on anyone underage, (Allison was nineteen) the money they were willing to give him pretty much made up Bob's mind for him, and two days later, he headed South.


Now, he was decked out in his raingear, mostly to keep his camera and optics dry, since it was no longer raining. His poncho hood pulled up over his head, and with the boots and dark pants, he could have passed for campus security or maintenance to a casual observer. He strode through a small wooded area at the edge of the campus, and across the grassy area of the Quad next to Williams Dormitory, one of the girl's dorms at this school, where everything was sex-segregated. He edged around the side of the building in the gathering gloom, and around to the back stairwell that descended into the basement. At the foot of the steps, he was confronted with a metal door, locked with a length of chain and a solid Master padlock. Fishing under his poncho for a moment, he produced a red pair of bolt cutters, and with these afforded his entry to the building. He had elected to break in without even trying to enter in any conventional way - in these schools, men were not even allowed past the lobbies of the dorms. Once inside, he peered around the pipes and boilers of the basement to find a concrete staircase beyond a green exit door. He had studied the floor plan of the building extensively, and knew that this was the best way to get upstairs, since the elevator passed the kitchen, where he could be seen. He doffed and stored his foldable poncho in his pack, and started hiking the stairs.

On the third floor, he clipped the wires that led to the door alarm, and let himself into the main hallway. He could hear the voices of the girls in their rooms, talking & laughing. According to her class schedule, Allison wouldn't be back for about an hour, so he had time to do a quick search of her room. He popped the lock of room 428 soundlessly, and peeked inside. She lived with no roommates, so he had the room to himself. Darting inside, he closed the door behind him. He went over to the desk, scanning its contents without touching anything, and into the bathroom, doing the same, checking the trashcans for condoms, pill bottles, etc. He walked over to the bureau, and as he was about to open the top drawer, the door latch clicked. The breath caught in his chest, and his blood ran cold. Shit! He quickly let himself into the deep closet, moving all the way to the back, and closing the louvered door behind him.

Allison Wallace was a tallish girl, about 5'9", and only about 125 pounds. She had short black hair and green eyes. She had good-sized breasts and long legs - an athletic build. This was part of the reason her parents were so worried about her. Bob saw her come in with a friend through the slats of the closet door, and stood, cursing himself in the darkness surrounded by Allison's clothes. The two girls were talking animatedly about the class they had just left. Allison sat down on the bed with her back to Bob, and the other girl, a redhead with a nice body, sat in a chair opposite the closet, facing Bob's position. As they chatted, this other girl fished in her bag and brought out a small bag of marijuana and began to roll a joint. Bob edged his pad out of his hip pocket and began making some notes by the light coming in through the louvers.

"What a dipshit," opined this other girl, stopping to lick the joint, "I can't believe I have to take this class."

"Yeah - he's pretty much a moron. I guess I don't care so much though, the textbook is okay, and the course itself is good information - who cares about a professor, really? You're just pissed 'casue he can't keep his hands off of you." Allison stopped to hit the joint.

"Ugh. Yeah, maybe. He's so gross, this old fart. 'Dina, I vant to touch your boobies...' Bleagh." Dina took a deep inhalation from the joint as Bob wrote her name down. "He's disgusting, and I think I should file a report against him. I don't know how he has a job, anyway - he's really useless."

Allison put the joint down in the ashtray and moved off the bed towards Dina. "That's all over now, at least for the weekend. You're mine 'til Monday." She put her hands on Dina's hips and kissed her deeply. "And I want you now." Allison crouched in front of the other girl, and reached under her skirt to remove Dina's panties. She pushed her face into the pussy in front of her, and from Bob's vantage point, her head began to move slowly up and down. Dina kicked her shoes off and wrapped her legs around Allison, pulling her in. She reached for the joint and took another pull while the girl between her legs sucked her clit, and licked it slowly. The joint down to a roach now, she put it in the ashtray and ran her fingers though Allison's hair, down her back, and pulled her shirt up and over her head, Allison stopping only long enough to allow this. Dina then unhooked Allison's bra and unzipped the other girl's skirt in the back.

Allison moved back up to Dina's mouth, letting her skirt drop to the ground behind her with her shoes, and kissed her deeply for a few moments, their tongues playing with each other. Allison then moved up to remove Dina's blouse, and Dina took one of Allison's nipples in her mouth while cupping Allison's other breast in her hand. They lingered like this for a few moments, Dina sucking on first one breast, then the other, while Bob's camera whirred away in the semi-darkness, getting as many pictures through the slats of the closet door as were possible. Eventually, the two girls stood, and in the process of moving over to the bed, shed the rest of their clothing. They lay on the bed for a while, touching and kissing, breast to breast, thigh to thigh, revelling in each other's warmth, feel, and smell. They stroked backs and buttocks, kissed nipples and lips, and ran their fingers through each other's hair, just feeling, laughing and talking. Finally, Dina said, "Alli, I want to fuck you so bad, you're so sexy...will you let me do you tonight?"

Allison responded, "Just for us, or for the camera?"

Bob almost fell out of the closet.

"Let's do it for the camera, if you're up for it."

"Oh, I think so," said Allison. "You get ready, and I'll set it up."

Allison moved to the computer and lit a cigarette while Dina walked over to the bureau Bob never got a chance to search. Allison took a deep drag off her Marlboro as she readied her webcam and started a viewing room for people to enjoy. She typed in a few phrases, and then sat for a moment, reading. She then typed a bit more, and waited. Dina came over from the bureau now, wearing a large, red strap-on dildo. It was fastened around her waist and around both hips, with a strap that ran up between her gorgeous asscheeks, and a black leather harness. Allison adjusted the camera on top of her monitor so that it would take in both girls. She typed a suggestion, and got a quick response on-screen. In response to this, she turned her head and began to suck the dildo deep into her mouth, nearly deep throating it. Dina began to move her hips back and forth, slowly fucking Alli's mouth with the dildo, both her hands on the back of Alli's head, guiding her mouth. This went on for a few minutes, Alli sucking the dong, her head moving back and forth as her tongue played along the surfaces of the shaft, getting it wet and slippery, and Dina running her fingers through the other girl's hair and playing with her own nipples. In the closet, Bob's cock was rock hard, and he had forgotten entirely to take any pictures of the last few minutes.

Eventually, Allison stood up and kissed Dina on the lips, then deeper, searching her mouth with an exploring tongue. She then moved over to the bed and crawled up on it, positioning herself on all fours. Dina moved in behind her and kissed her pussy, tonguing it and licking her swollen lips. She sucked her clit and teased it, and inexorably moved her way up to Alli's ass, caressing the cheeks and flicking her tongue across the other's girl's asshole. Finally, she pulled back and began to rub the tip of the strap-on against the girl's cunt, up and down, back and forth. Alli took advantage of this and pushed herself back against it, all at once sliding the length of the shaft deep inside her wet and waiting pussy. Dina put her hands on Alli's hips and pulled her to her, fucking her with the strap-on, standing on the floor, pushing faster now, as Alli rode back against her, her ass slapping Dina's hips as they both worked to drive the dildo deeper and harder inside.

Bob could picture legions of young men, and maybe young women, legs apart, hands inside pants, tissue ready, eyes fixed on monitors, getting themselves off to these two beautiful young women lovingly fucking each other for the camera. The two girls went at it, the strap-on filling Alli up as she rubbed her clit, faster and harder, and the strap stimulating Dina's clit more and more the harder she pushed. All at once, Dina screamed incoherently, and came, shuddering, falling against Alli's back, the dildo still in her. Alli came shortly thereafter, yelling,?Oh, god, oh yes, oh my fucking god please Ummmmmmmm!? This last was delivered into the pillow, and could not be deciphered. Dina pulled the dildo slowly from Alli's wet cunt, and shakily walked over to the computer. Sitting down, she typed a couple of things and turned the camera off. Unfastening the strap-on, she lay down on the bed next to Alli and touched her softly. The girls fell asleep this way, wrapped up together, Dina's breasts pressed against Alli's back, their sweat and sex drying in the cool air of the room.

Inside the closet, Bob leaned his head back against the wall and dozed, lightly, trying to think clearly about what to do next, and incapable of getting what he had just seen out of his mind's eye?