The Royal Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess is beset by an inquisitive princess.
2.9k words
4.54
36.7k
42

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

"Miss Carmine, get back here!" Came the annoyed voice of her teacher. The sound echoed off the walls, seeming to follow Jess like a heat-seeking rocket. Thankfully, she entered the futanari restroom before any form of doubt could sink in. To her fortune, the room was empty allowing her to occupy the furthest stall and take a series of deep breaths in privacy.

"This is gonna suck," Jess groaned, already imagining the future that laid ahead of her. She pulled her legs up and clung her knees to her chest.

"Damn that girl," Mrs. Obsidian grumbled as she walked back into the class, face red with anger.

"I didn't think she was that shy," Kyodai noted aloud, regret thick in her voice.

"She's always been a bit of a troublemaker, never participates. I'll have a talk with her later."

"No, leave her be."

"But,"

"It was my fault, this time at least. If you'll excuse me, I think I should go apologise to her," Kyodai didn't wait for the teacher to respond, instead she grabbed her bag and followed her peer out. Despite her desire to be treated the same as any other student, to do as she wished seemed to be a hard habit to break. Even after the year of school prior, she would follow her impulses with hardly a second thought. Not that the staff did anything to reprimand her for her actions, though her friends managed to reign her in when necessary.

She made her way down the halls, heading to the restrooms. Her life leading up to high school may have been greatly sheltered, but she was more than aware of the cliché. Tentatively, she walked inside and heard the sound of a sharp intake of breath.

"Jess?" Kyodai asked, despite being almost entirely certain that the other girl was inside. In the farthest stall, Jess jumped in surprise. This was the second time she had actually heard the princess say her name. Jess think of her as a fangirl, far from it. She had run into celebrities before on family trips and she didn't trip over her words or feet like she would with Kyodai. "Jess, are you in here?" She couldn't possibly face the princess. Jess knew she'd just make a fool of herself again, like on the bus.

"Jess?" The princess repeated. Still no answer. She sighed, leaning heavily against a wall, "I'm not leaving until you come out." Without much in the way of choices, Jess answered her.

"Just... just go away, please?"

"No, not until I apologise properly."

"It's fine," Jess insisted, waiting for an answer or for Kyodai to leave, to no luck. "You're still there aren't you?"

"Yeah. Just come out for a moment, please, Jess? I want to apologise."

"Yeah, you said that already. I accept, now go."

"No need to be rude."

"Sorry, but... please, just leave me alone," Jess was almost in shock that she wasn't a gibbering mess at this stage. Her body felt shaky, even sitting down felt dangerous as she struggled to sit upright without hugging her legs to her chest.

"Why?" The princess asked, sounding genuinely curious. Because it's you, Jess thought.

"Just... just because," Jess deflected again.

"Fine," Jess breathed a sigh of relief, "I'll come in there myself."

"What?" Before Jess could fully comprehend what was said, she heard one of the stalls open followed by the sound of feet on hitting the wall. After a quick series of pounding footsteps, Jess looked up to see Kyodai drop down from atop the wall. She landed in a crouch, almost resembling a predator with its prey cornered. When she straightened up, she smirked proudly at Jess.

"Hi there," she said as though she hadn't scaled a wall.

"Hi," Jess replied in disbelief. Her face, once again, burned like the very sun itself had centred itself in her cheeks. She's so close, Jess thought, and so beautiful. Kyodai's beauty from afar was striking, but up close Jess could truly appreciate every facet of the princess's gorgeous profile. Jess had only ever seen her from a distance, despite the many chances she had just prior.

"Are you okay? You're blushing," Kyodai observed and gestured to Jess's cheeks. What the hell's wrong with her? The stunned teen thought in shock, but quickly realised that the princess unaware of social norms. Not that she could be blamed for that, after all she must've grown up with everything handed to her. Toys, money, happiness, women. The list probably went on and on.

"I-I'm fine."

"You don't have a fever?" Kyodai quickly placed a hand on both Jess's forehead and her own. Jess found herself unable to move or look away, stunned into perfect stillness, "No," the princess decided with a shake of her head, "You're a little warm, but you don't have a fever or anything," Jess stared up at her with wide eyes, "What is it?"

"Could you... could you move your hand, please?" Jess requested, her blush deepening several layers.

"Oh, okay," Kyodai acquiesced and pulled her hand away, leaving Jess's forehead feeling somehow naked, "Did I do something wrong?" She questioned upon seeing the other girl's heavily flushed face.

"N-n-no. It's just... well, that's not what strangers normally do."

"Really? The maids never hesitated to do it for me."

"Well, that's their job."

"Anyway," The princess said, moving away from the subject, "I wanted to say I'm sorry for embarrassing you in class. I didn't realise you were so shy."

"I-I-I-I'm not s-shy," Jess stuttered, silently screaming at herself to shut up.

"Really?" Kyodai asked, tilting her head curiously. Don't say a word, Jess told herself.

"I just don't like to do stuff like that," damn it, her mind shouted.

"That's weird," the princess giggled, "You're weird, Jess," oh crap, she thinks I'm weird, Jess thought with and lowered her head.

"Sorry," Jess mumbled.

"No, you misunderstand me. It's not a bad thing."

"But,"

"I like it actually," silence hung in the air. Jess could do little but stare at the aristocratic futa, who smiled softly down at her. There were no hints of ulterior motives in her expression. Just who was she?

"What?" Jess eventually spoke, dumbfounded. Kyodai smirked widely, thinking that to be her cue to explain.

"Well, everyone just stares at me until I tell them not to. They treat me differently than each other, which is fine, but boring. Then there's you," she leaned down to look Jess in the eye, despite the teenager focusing on the wall, "you always do that when I catch you staring at me. Even when I'm just looking in your direction. You're weird like that," Jess glanced at her, unable to discern where this conversation could be heading.

"What're you talking about?" She asked, unable to resist.

"I want to know why you do it. I said I'm sorry, so now I'm just curious about you. Everyone knows stuff about me, but they never tell me about themselves, unless I pry. It's like trying to open a steel cage with a toothpick, I tell you," Kyodai explained with a light chuckle. Jess finally met her gaze for the first time. The sapphire orbs framed by perfect lashes betrayed a glimpse of what lied beyond the joking tone.

"Why do you want to know about me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I'm boring. I'm not rich, I don't go on adventures, I don't do anything except stay home and play video games," Jess recoiled in surprise when Kyodai leaned forward eagerly, face lighting up.

"You get to play video games?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Ah, I envy you. My parents never let me play games. They say they're not needed for a princess to live in happiness," Jess couldn't believe it all. She was in a bathroom stall, face to face with the futanari princess. And they were talking, actually talking. And not only that, but Kyodai's face, lit up as it was with her newfound interest, only seemed to become more and more beautiful the longer Jess's eyes lingered on it.

"What else do you do?" The princess inquired. She was leaning so close that Jess could smell her perfume clear as day, accompanied by a faint, musky undertone that betrayed her sexual potency.

"Um, do you really want to know?"

"Yes. I want to know what I have in common with people outside of my home. Like I said, no one really shares things with me."

"Well, I mean, I masturbate a lot," Jess answered, blushing a darker red while Kyodai chuckled.

"I do too, well everyone does. But how much do you mean by a lot?"

"It, uh, it depends," Kyodai nodded for her to explain, "On, well, on what happens during the day really."

"On average?" Jess shrugged, "Guess," the princess insisted.

"10 or 12 times I guess," Kyodai's eyes widened in shock.

"No way. I only do it 6 or 8 times. You must be huge," Jess realised her error and looked away immediately. She almost let her secret slip.

"Not... not really. Just a huge sex drive."

"A futanari's sex drive is directly linked to the size of her genitals," Kyodai said, quoting one of their textbooks word for word, "Isn't that right?"

"I guess I'm just special."

"I don't believe you. Show me."

"What?"

"Show me your cock. I want to see how big you are."

"That wouldn't be appropriate."

"And why not?"

"Because we hardly even know each other. And... a-a-and you're a princess. I'm just some teenager," Jess babbled, her tone lowering as she finally said the words aloud to solidify their truth. It almost made her want to laugh. Even if she had gone through with the demonstration, she doubted Kyodai would've actually thought anything of it. She just wanted to know why Jess didn't seem as interested in her like everyone else was.

"I don't care," Kyodai stated and paused briefly, "How about this? I'll show you mine first, then you show me yours? That way, we're even," Jess could feel a smirk teasing at the corners of her mouth; she didn't think the princess even knew what embarrassment was. Her thought froze to a standstill; Kyodai's cheeks were ever so faintly red and she wasn't looking Jess in the eye. Either she was an aspiring actress, or she's telling the truth.

"I can't," Jess refused, glancing at her skirt, knowing her member laid mostly dormant under the cloth.

"Is something different about yours?" The princess inquired, noticing the teenager's discomfort.

"Yes, you could say that," Jess answered.

"I won't tell anyone."

"What?"

"I wouldn't tell a soul. It'd just be between you and me."

"But you're a,"

"If you say 'you're a princess', I will rip that skirt off," Kyodai threatened, though she wore a wide grin.

"O-okay. But, I just can't. If someone found out somehow, I wouldn't be left alone."

"I think that's the least of your worries. After you rejected me back there, I think everyone's after you now," the princess speculated. Jess groaned and let her head fall into her hands.

"Crap, you're right. Life's gonna suck until I graduate," she lamented, smiling sorrowfully.

"Maybe I can help?" Kyodai offered, pushing the prior subject aside. Jess glanced up at her, seeing the princess' face was set in genuine determination.

"How? By ordering everyone to leave me alone?" She asked, almost hoping for the answer to be 'yes'.

"No. I mean, I could, but that'd be abusing my power. My parents always told me never to abuse it," unable to help herself, Jess giggled.

"You abused it back in class," Kyodai opened her mouth to reply, but thought better of it before closing it into a pout.

"Shut up," after a brief silence, they both chuckled. Relaxing slightly, Jess lifted her head up from her hands. She still refused to meet the princess's eye, however it was better than staring at the walls or floor.

"So how were you gonna help me?"

"By making you my first ever girlfriend," time seemed to come to a total stop. No sound registered, nor movement or scent either. Jess almost felt like she was in a bad comedy, where a punchline was hammered in by a record scratching. After what felt like millennia passed, the world span back into motion.

"Huh?" She asked profoundly.

"Jess, would you go out with me?" Kyodai reiterated, her face turned deathly serious. Jess flashed back to when she was a child and her parents had worn the exact same expression. She gulped trying to dislodge whatever it was that kept her from speaking. But still now words came, even her thoughts felt like they were trudging through a massive pool of tar. Thinking she needed to explain herself, Kyodai continued.

"When I was a child, one of my tutors told me to act on my feelings when it's appropriate. Such as with people I care about. And," the princess gulped to Jess's amazement, "And I know it's sudden and that you don't think you're good enough and that I'm all important and all that, but," she took a deep, steadying breath, "But I have a good feeling about this, Jess. One date is all I ask. I'll keep it discreet so we don't get hounded or anything. And I'll pay for it all."

"I... I don't know," Jess barely whispered.

"You know, I never had to work this hard to get a girl before," Kyodai teased, "I just want to give it a try, Jess. So," she added, eying Jess as if peering into her very soul, "What's your answer?"

Dozens of answers came to mind and even more questions. The least of which included questioning Kyodai's sanity. But Jess bit the words back. Instead, she summoned every ounce of nerve in her body and to utter a single word, the only one that she could possibly hope to give. Jess took a deep, steadying breath. Kyodai's face seemed to turn to steel as she anticipated the answer.

"Yes," Jess finally choked out as little more than a whisper. The princess gawked at her, affording Jess a rare chance to see such an expression on someone else. Jess grinned tightly and cleared her throat to answer once more, "Yes," the lone word was clear as day.

"Yes?" Kyodai mimicked, barely managing voice her disbelief. She took a moment before comprehending it, "Yes?! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. I've never been on a date before," the princess revealed with an excited squeal. Jess startled at the new information.

"Wait, really?" Her question seemingly went ignored.

"Should I pick you up? Or should you pick me up? Do we go to a movie? Get ice cream? Both? No, dinner's the usual thing, right? I could get my chefs to... but you're supposed to go out for a date. Oh, and what'll I wear?" Perhaps it was due to the urge building up overtime, or perhaps it was a combination of all the strange, laughable occurrences that had happened that day, but Jess let out a deep-rooted laugh, unable to hold back at the princess' tirade, "What's so funny?" The princess inquired with a pout, her cheeks reddening slightly.

Jess barely managed to stifle her laughter, "Sorry, Kyodai-hime. It's just... just I never thought you'd be like this."

"How so?" Kyodai inquired with a tilt of her head.

"Well, you're this beautiful woman everyone's either jealous of or wants to bang. But," Jess couldn't control another giggle, "You're blushing like a virgin asking their crush out," why was she making fun of the princess? Better yet, why didn't she feel ashamed or terrified of this fact? Kyodai quickly alleviated Jess's thoughts by joining her in laughing.

"It is pretty funny," Kyodai admitted, smiling warmly down at Jess who couldn't help but return the expression, "Jess, could I ask you to do something for me?" The laughter died away and Jess felt her worry return in full force.

"O-of course."

"Jess is short for Jessica, right?" Jess nodded, frowning in confusion, "Well, can you call me Kyo? You know, short for Kyodai," Kyodai requested, eyes downcast. For a moment, Jess couldn't quite understand just what she was seeing. This was the princess, revered and lusted after by almost everybody, blushing and fidgeting in front of Jess. This has to be a dream, Jess decided but answered nonetheless.

"Wouldn't that be, you know, informal?"

"Only at school or in front of my parents. But, if it's just you and me, on a date," her voice hitched up at that word, excitement plain on her face, "Call me Kyo. No 'hime', no 'princess'. Just Kyo, your... your girlfriend," for the first time during their conversation, Jess finally stood up, her eyes coming just short of Kyo's. This is definitely a dream, she affirmed.

"You know you're really cute when you're embarrassed," Jess pointed out and, before she could hesitate, she leaned up slightly and pecked the princess on her cheek. Moments later and her cheeks flushed a tomato red. Kyodai opened her mouth to comment but didn't have the chance. Jess grabbed her bag, shoved open the stall and ran from the room, leaving the princess to watch her go.

"I'm cute?" She asked aloud and rubbed her cheek. A broad smile broke across her face as electric tingles ran through her body to her crotch, "Later," Kyodai promised her royal member. This was definitely a good idea, she decreed silently.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers