The Royal Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Jess struggles to understand just what happened.
2.4k words
4.55
33.7k
35

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,809 Followers

Back in class, Jess felt as though she would explode at any second. Her face could have passed for a ripe tomato, while her hands grasped at one another beneath her desk. She kept her head low, eyes trained solely on the table before her. 'You know you're really cute when you're embarrassed," why the hell had she said that, and kissed the princess of all futanari at that? It was only on the cheek, but still the feeling lingered on her lips. Though she knew it wasn't entirely her fault as the princess sat next to her, within easy reach.

Jess glanced around the room. Everyone, save for Kyodai and the teacher, was staring right at her. It was like their eyes were trying to burrow holes into her. She couldn't blame them. Jess would've reacted similarly if she had seen it from their perspective. Who in their right mind turns down the princess of the Futanari Kingdom? All she had to do to answer her unspoken question was look in a mirror, or down at herself.

"Why?" She groaned under her breath. Jess wasn't happy with being almost totally ignored by her classmates, wanting to make friends and have a social life but why did she have to do something so... wrong to get any attention. The news would've spread around the school, to students and faculty alike, about what had happened. Everyone would stare just like they were now. She couldn't even change schools to get away now, since the incident would no doubt be everywhere before the week was out.

But, Jess reminded herself, it wasn't all bad. Unbidden, her eyes glanced once to her side, where Kyodai sat with her gaze firmly planted towards the teacher as the lesson continued to prattle about social norms of the last century. As if sensing indecision, the princess' eyes wandered in Jess's direction as well. That alone was enough to strengthen the blush on Jess's cheeks, followed with a growing smile. Were they in private, Jess was certain she would've passed out under the princess' gaze alone; under everyone else's, she resisted the crazy idea of creating yet another public spectacle, but couldn't stop her knees from quivering nervously.

Jess centred her sights back on the pristine wood of her desk. The natural patterns on it were quite intriguing, after all. Even so, she couldn't help constantly stealing glances at Kyodai. Each and every time, she met the princess' eyes as if Kyodai could read Jess's mind and predict these meetings. Jess gulped loudly and licked her lips to summon the courage to ask about Kyodai's apparent sixth sense.

"Shouldn't you be paying attention?" She whispered.

"No, it's fine. I learned about this two years ago."

"Oh, yeah. Private tutor," Jess muttered, unable to think of anything else to say. At least, not without making a fool of herself.

"I can tutor you, if you'd like," Kyodai offered, a hint of anticipation in her tone. Jess immediately looked at her, no longer able to notice the baleful glares of the student body around her.

"N-n-n-n-n-" The answer refused to come out as little more than a single repeated sound from Jess's throat.

"Relax, Jess, I was kidding."

"I-I knew that."

"Unless," the princess continued, "You want me to tutor you?" Jess felt her face grow impossibly hotter, the flush spreading down her neck now. If they actually went on a date, she had no doubt her entire body would be completely red. She didn't answer the question, struggling to keep her fantasies and fears under control. She fixed her eyes back on her desk, biting her lip. For a moment, both futanari were silent while the class continued, before Jess worked up the courage to strike up another conversation. She looked to Kyodai, mouth open only for any possible words to falter instantly.

"Um... w-what're you d-doing?" Jess asked, watching the princess leaning closer until their faces were barely half a foot apart.

"Nothing."

"You're, uh..." Jess continued, her mouth suddenly going dry.

"It's fine."

"But..." The protest was weak at best. Ordinarily, Jess would have glanced around to gauge the reaction of those around her, but, considering the amount of attention she had already garnered today, was hardly necessary. If eyes were capable of firing bullets, Jess would've been riddled with holes by now.

"I like your eyes," Kyodai judged suddenly, her own orbs of cobalt blue seeming to peer into Jess's very being.

"Huh?"

"Your eyes. They're beautiful," Jess wanted nothing more than to hide behind her ash-blonde hair. Her eyes were by no means her most distinguished feature, nor were they particularly dull. And yet, Kyodai, possibly the most beautiful woman on the face of the Earth, was complimenting them.

"They, they're fine I guess," Jess continued to shy away.

"You don't think you look very good, do you?" Kyodai asked, leaning in close as her eyes shone with interest. Jess couldn't help but squirm under her gaze.

"Well, I... can we have this conversation later?" Jess requested. Her eyes wandered around the room, noticing that everyone, including the teacher, was staring at her in disbelief. Jess could read the words on their faces; why was the princess talking to that nobody? Kyodai then noticed where Jess's focus laid and took a look about her for herself. Instantly, the teacher conveniently remembered her job and the class returned their attention to the lesson at hand.

When the lesson came to an end, the students filed out quickly. The usual chatter was absent save for a few brief murmurs. Jess left last, followed closely by the princess.

"Sorry," Kyodai randomly apologised, one of her hands clenching into a tight fist.

"What's wrong?" Jess asked, glancing down at the princess's hand nervously.

"Isn't it common decency not to stare at people? Especially someone having a conversation," a hint of anger creeped into Kyodai's tone.

"Well, we were in the middle of class so we shouldn't have been talking anyway."

"I guess, but no one else was paying attention either. Why'd they single you out?" Kyodai pondered. Jess lowered her head. Her blush had vanished, as though her blood had grown tired of rushing to her face.

"Because I'm just average," she said.

"Jess..." Kyodai began.

"Let's just get to class, okay?" Jess cut her off, "We can talk more another time. Like on that... that, uh..."

"Date?" A brilliant smile replaced the royal teen's sour expression. Jess nodded silently, "Speaking of which, I've decided that we're going out tomorrow night at 7:00PM."

"Don't I get a say?" Jess ruffled.

"None," came the chipper response. It was hard for Jess not to smile in return.

"Fine. 7 o'clock tomorrow night, and nowhere fancy."

"Of course. I wouldn't dream of making you uncomfortable," Kyodai said, her voice completely innocent.

"Have you forgotten what happened in the bathroom already?"

"What happened in the bathroom?" Kyodai blinked, a blank expression on her face. Jess was about to chastise her out of reflex, when she caught the princess's knowing smirk, "I don't think I'll ever forget that, Jess. I'm not going to put you in that position again, I promise," as quickly as the smile came, it vanished, replaced by a deathly serious edge to her face. Even the densest woman would be unable to misunderstand it. Jess gulped and nodded.

"Thanks," it was all Jess could think to say. The smile returned.

"Excellent. I wasn't able to completely match my timetable to yours, so I've got to go. But I will see you later," the princess vowed, "And we can talk more about our," she leaned in close, lips almost pressing against Jess's flesh, "Date," the far more average teen gave a shudder, but grinned all the same.

"Sure," Jess said, breathlessly. She was about to head into her class when Kyodai stopped her.

"One more thing, Jess," Kyodai offered in the interim, "If anyone says or does anything to you because of... because of me, just say so, okay? I'll make sure it stops.

Jess mutely nodded, unable to conjure a word. With that, the princess reluctantly headed off to class and Jess took her seat in Biology. The teacher was already present and, of course, everyone's eyes lingered on Jess, the latest spectacle.

"Um, okay, guys. L-let's start learning, shall we?" The teacher managed to draw the class's attention, despite the spreading news, prepared to teach the final lesson of the day, "Last week, we began to analyse how different types of futa sperm react to the human body, so..."

The instructor's voice eventually dimmed to a quiet hum in the background. Jess had her notebook out, pen moving fluently yet not writing a single word. Instead, Jess eventually found herself looking down at a caricature of Kyodai. Jess was confident in her artistic skills, at least when it came to drawing in an exaggerated, cartoon style.

She was beginning to grow obsessed, she thought. If things somehow went the way of a Disney style happy ending between her and the princess, then her obsession might have been well warranted. But the chances of that happening were next to none. She knew that. Even so, Jess couldn't resist entertaining the notion.

The lesson droned on and on, and Jess found herself staring out of the window. She had a perfect view of the field, where a P.E. class was underway, and said class happened to feature Jess's possible girlfriend. Kyodai tried not to act the part of a spoiled princess, but the class of girls and futa alike still all but threw themselves at the chance to keep her from harm. The class was involved in a game of dodgeball, and, despite the princess's best efforts, the opposite team did everything possible to avoid outing the child of royalty. It'd probably just bounce off her chest anyway, Jess thought certainly.

Despite her unfortunate lack of ability to participate, Kyodai moved quickly and gracefully anyway. Her breasts shook and bounced in almost every direction, even with her sports bra constraining them; her royal keister couldn't help jiggling along in a similar manner. However, the trait that captured Jess's attention completely was Kyodai's crotch. Her skin tight bloomers were stretched taut around her cock and balls, genitals shifting about as she danced across the court. Yet she didn't seem encumbered by them; rather, she seemed be moving with them - using the force to carry herself, the weight accentuating her motion instead of hindering.

Jess watched this display closely, unable to pull her eyes away. She hadn't participated in P.E. in years, using doctors notes her parents 'acquired' for her as an excuse. The main reason was her desire to keep her size a secret, but another good excuse was because she found running impossible without her balls smacking against her thighs. Mercifully, her body's nerves were hardwired to feel pleasure over pain - at least, when her genitals were involved.

Maybe she would ask Kyodai to teach her how to move like that? Jess silently rejected the notion - she couldn't reveal herself yet, absolutely not. After all, if Jess was actually bigger than the princess of all futanari, what implications would that have? More importantly, what would that do to Kyodai's ego? Although, maybe she didn't have one, Jess rationalised. Kyodai was spoiled and exercised her power without a second thought, but she certainly didn't come off as someone who'd be easily jealous. Hard to compare when she didn't have anything to be jealous of though, Jess scoffed to herself.

"Can't show her," Jess mumbled under her breath, glancing down at her crotch. Her dick had been mostly silent ever since her encounter, as though it too was terrified to be found out, "But she'll find out eventually. If things go well," she continued, muttering the words without thinking, "Or not," a slip of the leg, a badly timed wandering eye, or just simple arousal and her secret would be out. Maybe the date was a terrible idea, she thought with a dismayed sigh.

But she doubted Kyodai would take no for an answer. Had the princess ever even heard the word 'no' before?

A couple of hours later, the bell rang for the end of the day. As Jess rose from her seat, only then did she feel everyone's attention on her. Of course, she knew everyone had been staring. As she had expected, the news of the Sex Ed lesson had spread, and, combined with the fact that the princess herself been seen walking and speaking with her, everyone had their eyes glued to Jess. Even Kyodai herself did little to alleviate the legion of watchers.

"Hi, Jess," Kyodai approached, coming up behind the startled teen. Jess yelped as a hand clamped on her shoulder, perfectly manicured nails greeting her eyes as she glanced toward Kyodai's grip.

"Don't scare me like that."

"Sorry, you were so deep in thought, I figured you needed a wakeup call of some kind," Kyodai said in apology, removing her hand as a blush once again creeped up on Jess's face, "You look good when you blush."

"I, uh... th-thanks," Jess said, her flush deepening. Only a couple of hours of respite, she thought as her cheeks heated up.

"Something wrong?" Kyodai asked. They were walking out of the school building. No one else moved, save for shuffling out of the way of the princess with the commoner. Kyodai's skin was flushed with exertion, but she breathed evenly and not a single bead of sweat could be seen, despite having skipped her shower to meet up with Jess.

"Doesn't it bother you?" Jess regarded her peers and their standing around, wondering what to do in the princess's presence. Kyodai only cocked an eyebrow, "Everyone's staring at us."

"Let them."

"Look, it's easy for you, but I'm not used to it," Jess explained, "I'm just a plain jane, remember?"

"You really don't have a high opinion of yourself," Kyodai stated.

"I do too," the teen replied, somewhat offended despite knowing better.

"Have you ever stepped back and looked at yourself?" The pair stood outside the school gates, waiting for the bus while everyone around them avoided the pair like the plague. Jess knew she was the biggest reason for that behaviour. She could see a few of Kyodai's regular friends glowering at her jealously.

"Y-yes," Kyodai's unblinking gaze made it clear she didn't buy that answer in the slightest. The princess suddenly grasped Jess's chin and pulled her face-to-face, and, before Jess could object with a single syllable, kissed her.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,809 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the author - I believe there is no need to apologize to the previous persons lack of understanding the subtexted motivations within Jess, because they were clear to me. Sure you could simple mindedly go, 'I don't get it. She's got a gianormous dick. And her schoolmates would love that about her, and she's got no motivation to anxiously hide it.' But her motivation is that she doesn't want that knowledge about her public because she doesn't want to become objectified by it, which is a solid bit of literary irony with how much Jess objectifies Kyo with her constant, 'But you're the princess' thought tendencies which she thankfully grows past.

What the previous anonymous person is failing to evaluate is the cutting nature of such strong objectification, even when it is for 'a good thing' like you're a model level of fame and beauty as opposed to 'you're the dog faced girl that should be legally required to wear a mask for the benefit of society'. Sure dog-faced's objectification is worse than the princess's or ginormous dicks's, but all the same - objectification is less than ideal to say the least, and an understandable reason for Jess to be anxious to avoid so energetically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the author - I believe there is no need to apologize to the previous persons lack of understanding the subtexted motivations within Jess, because they were clear to me. Sure you could simple mindedly go, 'I don't get it. She's got a gianormous dick. And her schoolmates would love that about her, and she's got no motivation to anxiously hide it.' But her motivation is that she doesn't want that knowledge about her public because she doesn't want to become objectified by it, which is a solid bit of literary irony with how much Jess objectifies Kyo with her constant, 'But you're the princess' thought tendencies which she thankfully grows past.

What the previous anonymous person is failing to evaluate is the cutting nature of such strong objectification, even when it is for 'a good thing' like you're a model level of fame and beauty as opposed to 'you're the dog faced girl that should be legally required to wear a mask for the benefit of society'. Sure dog-faced's objectification is worse than the princess's or ginormous dicks's, but all the same - objectification is less than ideal to say the least, and an understandable reason for Jess to be anxious to avoid so energetically.

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 08/05/17

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. So the basic gist is: the story is okay, but character motivations and world-building needed to be better elaborated early on? That's definitely my fault, since I was trying to drip feed information without necessitating an info dump. Evidently that hasn't worked out too well thus far.

I will say though, that when you said that readers are given no reason why the princess would be revered by all, you sort of answered it earlier into your comment. Regarding the fact that society values sexual prowess above all else, which is what the princess basically embodies. But I will try to remember to make these reasons clearer in later stories.

As for Jess and her lack of character motivations thus far, well... she's got social anxiety, though not crippling. My girlfriend is a similar way, she's fine walking around other people, but put the spotlight on her and she can break down. Again, I should have perhaps made it clearer to the audience.

Regardless of the present flaws, I hope you will continue to read and provide feedback across the chapters as they're released.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story so far is alright, but...

I'm getting kind of annoyed at Jess. Her motivations as a character simply don't make sense. Why the hell is she so sensitive about her dick. It's been made clear that she's in a society that values sexual prowess among women with dicks, and any attention she receives for it would be nothing but good. Any real consequence hasn't been made apparent at all, only the vague notion that she wouldn't like the attention (and somehow would choose ostracization over it) but the story acts as if we understand the stakes are dire when we really don't. It's clear she was not brought up in an environment that would encourage her to be prudish, so it makes no damn sense that she is. If it's an issue with attention she has, we are given no reason to understand why, and every time that she's being self-depreciative comes off as nonsensical and annoying.

Also, nobody treats this princess like she's a human being, they're practically treating her like a God. How the hell does she received nothing but universal reverence and Admiration? We have no damn clue what she even represents as a royal figure, before it was revealed in this chapter in a vague way that she's 'the princess of futanari'. How the hell is she deserving of what is apparently 100% approval from literally everybody. I'm sure even emperors and benevolent dictators don't even get this much reverence, to the point where people won't even throw dodgeballs at her and it's not out of fear.

It's a bizarre world you've set up, and bizarre worlds are great, but all this stuff you haven't properly explained is making it difficult to relate to the characters. Most of the characters don't even see to be acting as you'd expect humans to react, and that really hurts reader investment in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please continue

i can only hope you can continue this sweet story . loving the flow and can't wait to read more . pleasant dreams for me.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Futanari Breeding Agency Young futa making money for college by breeding older woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Futanari Notebook Ch. 01 The Futa Note.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Sticking It to the Boss A futanari woman has sex with her hot female boss.in Fetish
Her New Toy Ch. 01 Emma wakes up with an addition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Big Side Effect A girl's medicine causes a strange...growth. And urges.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories