The Royal Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
Jess's budding relationship leads to some solo fun.
3.2k words
4.69
34k
43

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,819 Followers

Shock. Joy. Terror. Happiness. Horror. Exhilaration. Jess couldn't focus on a single emotion. All of them swirled around in her mind; a tornado, a hurricane, and an earthquake of sensation all at once. Her body made the decision to leak into the kiss, titling her head up as her muscles relaxed. The world melted around her, the people staring at her and the bus squealing to a stop all but gone from her consciousness. All that remained was the feeling of Kyodai's plush lips on hers, her hands roving to the princess's hips and their breasts pressing together. She didn't want this to end.

"Jess? Ground control to Major Jess, do you read me?"

"Huh? What? Um... what?" Jess stammered, jolting back to reality.

"The bus is here," Kyodai notified her and gestured to the open doors, waiting for her and Jess to get on.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, let's go," Jess apologised. The princess climbed on first and paused at the front. Jess could see it as Kyodai turned her head from left to right, meeting the gaze of every passenger on board. Several visibly shrunk away from the baleful glare that befitted the devil itself. The princess eventually smiled to her companion and led the way to the back. Jess couldn't tear her eyes away from the beguiling beauty as she followed. Her surroundings blurred as her vision tunnelled on Kyodai alone, completely missing it as a foot appeared in her path.

As well as the metal grating rapidly approaching her face.

Jess lifted her head up in a daze. Her surroundings were blurry, though she could make out several people moving and pointing at her. Were they laughing? She felt a warm fluid run down over her lips. Curious, she brought a finger to inspect her face and dabbed at the flowing liquid. She pulled it back to find her fingertip coated in the unmistakable shade of blood. A growing ache formed at the centre of her face as realisation dawned on her.

Jess felt her breathing hasten rapidly. She was terribly squeamish as a child and even now, bordering on adulthood, she avoided the sight of it as best she could. Before the panic could fully set in, she felt a pair of hands grip her shoulders. She looked up to see Kyodai crouching before her. The princess could have passed for an angel at that moment, at least in Jess's mind, like benevolence personified. Kyodai smiled comfortingly and stood, pulling Jess with her. The two quickly fled the bus with a fleeting glare from the princess.

"You say she tripped?" Nurse Gretchen inquired while she bandaged Jess's nose. The nurse's diagnostic was that it was broken, but not severe. A few days of rest and it'd be good as new, though the painkillers she gave Jess wouldn't hurt at all.

"She was tripped," Kyodai corrected. She stood beside Jess, hovering about her like a worried mother.

"Hmm," the nurse murmured as she made sure everything was in order. Jess felt like her nose was three times its normal size with the bandages on her face, "In either case, I'll notify the principal. She'll sort this out, I assure you, Kyodai-hime," for the first time since meeting her, Jess didn't hear the princess object to her title.

"I'd expect nothing less," Kyodai asserted, her voice was soft as a cloud, but there was a hard, icy edge to it.

"As I said, Princess, I assure you this will be handled as best it can," Nurse Gretchen said as she stood to retrieve a small bottle from a cupboard. Jess couldn't help but notice that the nurse's posture was slightly hunched, as if afraid to stand at full height in Kyodai's presence, "You didn't happen to see who caused it did you?" The nurse questioned nonchalantly, but her voice shook ever so slightly. Jess glanced up at Kyodai and saw her arms were folded with her hands clenched into tight fists, her eyes alight with anger.

"If I had, Nurse Gretchen, then they would be at my home right this instant," the princess's baleful tone made it clear that the culprit wouldn't be treated to a lavish dinner. The nurse subtly flinched at the words. Her composure was beginning to crack like a patch of ice under increasing weight.

"Of course, Princess, my apologies."

"Let's go," Jess spoke suddenly, feeling the need to break the tension building. She hopped to her feet only to regret it as the world spun around her. Kyodai moved quickly and caught her before she fell, "Thanks," Jess mumbled and stood unsteadily for a few seconds, until she had adjusted to the gently swaying world.

"Are you sure?" Kyodai challenged with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes, now come on," Jess urged, already stumbling to the door. The princess followed close behind with her arms half extended. Once they were clear of the room, Nurse Gretchen fell back onto one of the beds and breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"You really need to tone it down," Jess admonished from her seat at the bus stop. She had walked shakily, stumbled really, with Kyodai fretting about her like a nervous parent. The school bus had already departed, leaving them to the mercy of the public. Kyodai had offered to have a car drive Jess home, but the easily flustered teen quickly turned her down.

"I don't know what you mean," Kyodai stared blankly at her companion.

"The nurse was ready to turn over in there," Jess pointed out with a gesture towards the school. The princess tilted her head questioningly. Jess sighed, "You're hopeless."

Perhaps it was the fact that she was still reeling from the sight of her blood earlier, or the pills Nurse Gretchen had given her were finally kicking in, but Jess felt relaxed at that moment. Less like she was talking to the royal daughter, and more as though she was hanging out with a friend, though that in and of itself was somewhat alien to her. Jess could hardly remember the last time she'd called someone a genuine friend.

"I don't get it," the princess frowned. Even with the deep lines creasing her forehead, she remained gorgeous in every facet.

Jess shook her head, "Forget about it."

"No, I want to know what I did wrong," Kyodai insisted. The bandaged teen glanced down the road, hoping the bus would show up and carry her away from this conversation, but no such luck.

"Fine, you looked like you were ready to pummel someone," Jess relented.

"Pummel? You mean beat up? But I didn't want to do that to Nurse Gretchen," Kyodai tried to rationalise.

"Yeah. I knew that and you knew that, but she didn't. You've got to learn to hide these things."

"How?"

"I don't know. Most people count to ten or something to calm down. Maybe try that next time?"

"Doesn't sound like it'd work, but I'll give it a shot," the princess vowed. The bus finally turned the corner and approached the stop. Jess breathed a sigh of relief and stood with her student card ready. Kyodai followed suit.

"What're you doing?" Jess inquired in confusion.

"Getting ready to go on the bus," the princess answered flatly.

"Don't you have like a car coming or something?"

"No, I like the bus. People are interesting," Kyodai explained as the bus hissed to a stop, its doors opening with a rubber squeak.

"Whatever," Jess sighed and climbed aboard, "One please? Thank you," she said and took her ticket with her to the nearest available seat. She heard Kyodai repeat her request and quickly joined her. Jess felt it as the princess's wide hips and luscious thighs pressed into hers, contrasting the average teen's curves, or lack thereof. She fixed her gaze outside of the window and tried to ignore the royal beauty that sat beside her. Though it was a futile effort on Jess's part.

Not that the others had any such issue. The bus was far from crowded, however the few passengers on board were all gawking at the princess sat by the commoner. They began to murmur amongst themselves, some even snapping photos, while others couldn't resist the mere sight of Kyodai's upper thigh peeking out into the aisle. Jess gulped and prayed no one would notice or recognise her. The last thing she needed was strangers coming up to her and interrogating her about her relationship to Kyodai.

"This place looks nice," Kyodai declared while staring down at her phone, "Friendly atmosphere, great service, good food and a commitment to customer satisfaction. What do you think, Jess?" She asked and held up her phone for Jess's inspection.

"Um," Jess bit her lip as she glanced from the screen to the princess's face, "You do know what that place is like right?" She inquired hesitantly. Kyodai brought it back and frowned at the website for Cream of the Land, a local restaurant that was famous around Jess's neighbourhood. She had never personally stepped foot inside its doors, however.

"What do you mean? It looks nice, and there isn't a bad review on Yelp. So, what's the problem?" The princess questioned with a raised eyebrow. Even in her confusion, brow set into deep lines and a wide-eyed innocence glistening in her eyes, Kyodai seemed to personify sensuality. Jess could practically feel the desire simmering on the princess's skin. Her cock twitched beneath her clothes and her balls throbbed achingly, reminding her that she hadn't relieved herself since that morning. The bus couldn't move fast enough.

"I mean, it's, uh, well... it's pretty risqué," Kyodai's eyes sparked with interest.

"Tell me more," she demanded.

"Next stop, Mammary Boulevard," a recorded female voice notified the passengers. Jess sighed with relief and prepared to get up.

"Sorry, this is my stop, but, uh... I'll tell you more tomorrow, okay?" Jess eyed the bus stop approaching, her house coming into view a little way off.

"Why not text me?" Kyodai asked as she stood up as well. The vehicle slowed as it encroached on the stop. Just a few more minutes, Jess thought anxiously.

"I don't, uh, have your number," Jess explained. Her mind wasn't focusing properly. Damn her, she thought, as images of what she assumed went on in Cream of the Land filled her head. Jess's cock naturally reacted by straining her already taxed underwear.

"Oh, give me yours then. I'll text you my number later."

Desperate to get out of the situation, Jess hastily scribbled her contact details on a scrap piece of paper and handed it to the princess. The bus squeaked to a stop and the doors opened. Jess briskly walked towards the exit without a word. She could already feel the threads of her clothes beginning to dig into her genitalia. Each step only became more awkward as her balls grew more and more sensitive and her cock filled with blood. She stepped onto the sidewalk and walked as best she could to her house.

The bus pulled out. Jess managed to keep pace for a moment until it gained momentum. As it pulled away, Jess could see Kyodai waving to her from the back window, seemingly ignorant to the people barely restraining themselves around her. Terror seized the pent-up teen and she covered her crotch. She could feel her prick filling out faster now. Her lustful fantasies wormed their way through her defences and into her consciousness.

"Shit, shit, shit," Jess cursed and fumbled with the door handle. She could hear her underwear beginning to tear from the strain. Once inside, she didn't spare a moment before rushing up to her sanctuary, otherwise known as her bathroom. She faintly heard Halle saying hello to her, but ignored the greeting in favour of tending to her burgeoning erection. She sat on her toilet seat and all but tore her shirt off. Jess grunted as she strained to yank her tearing panties down, tented as they were by her towering hard-on. She panted heavily upon finally releasing her cock.

Her balls slapped heavily against the toilet lid. She gasped at the impact with the chilling surface, but quickly wrapped her hands around her shaft, feeling it pulse and swell further in her grasp. The head hovered before her face, jutting from her cock at a perfect 45o angle, despite its incredible size and weight. Jess pulled it close and moaned as a dollop of pre-cum slid down her pulsating prick. The drop soon met her fingers and let her control slip.

Jess fortunately remembered to move to her shower. Pre-cum trailed behind her as it all but gushed from her tip. Her hands slid across the veiny surface, working the slimy fluid into her shaft. A moan reverberated in her throat as she began to repeat her morning, except she was vastly more pent up this time. Jess could even feel it as her seed churned in her heavy balls, the faintly egg shaped orbs swelled larger with her oncoming climax. She wouldn't last long, that much was obvious.

Pre-cum flowed like a waterfall, dousing her hands and prick. Her cock glistened enticingly with her copious emissions, causing her mouth to fill with drool and her eyes to blaze with hunger. Jess's stomach growled like an enraged tiger. She had skipped lunch that day, unable to summon an appetite as Kyodai all but stalked her. At least not for food, her desires corrected. She pushed the thought aside and spread her lips wide. She pulled her cock close and leaned forward to run her tongue across the slick surface.

Jess's hands flew across her incessantly pulsing shaft. Her lips wrapped around the head as her tongue lathered it in her saliva, meeting her hands regularly and sending shockwaves of sensation across her nervous system. Lust quickly overwhelmed her thoughts, brimming with all manner of imagery. Jess's mind turned to her earlier spying session on Kyodai's P.E. class, particularly how the princess had moved. Pre-cum spurted from Jess's tip to fill her mouth to overflowing.

She could see it so vividly. Kyodai's breasts swinging about in a barely concealing sports shirt, her balls and cock bulging out from her far too tight shorts, while her ass danced hypnotically with every movement she made.

"Kyo," Jess moaned into her dick. Her imagination quickly had the princess wearing tighter and tighter clothing, until Kyodai simply burst out from them in a shower of cloth scraps and bounding endowments. Jess had never seen the object of her desires naked, however she felt her mind did an adequate job rendering such an insurmountable image. She held her cock to her chest with one hand and moved the other to her balls. There was no mistaking the sensation of her cum churning within the orbs.

Jess eagerly palmed her heavy balls as she milked her prick of its pre. The fluid was growing cloudy with the sheer amount of sperm overflowing from her sac, its taste washing over her tongue and running down to fill her empty stomach. She moaned around it as she pushed herself to take it deeper. Jess gagged purposefully, the sound reaching her ears and playing havoc with her thoughts. She could picture Kyodai sucking on her own cock now, the appendage inches larger than Jess's own monster. Both reality and fantasy blended together as Jess's orgasm reached its crescendo.

Jess screamed into her prick as her climax struck. A seismic quake rumbled in her testicles as they sent the first scalding, viscous, cataclysmic wave of cum racing up her tumescent cock. Her cheeks bulged out to resemble a chipmunk's. She gulped it down with all the ferocity of a high-powered drain, however the second release filled her to overflowing. Spunk gushed out from around her lips even as she drank it rapidly, but it was a herculean effort and she was simply human. One endowed with a magnificent dick yes, but mortal all the same.

Her stomach quickly began to swell outward with her excessive load. Jess continued to swallow as gush after overwhelming gush filled her, barely managing to suck in a ragged breath before the next. Her cock expanded with each release, shrinking back down as it was expelled into her struggling mouth, before swelling back up to stretch her jaw to the point of breaking. She continued to pump her shaft all the same, her fingers failing miserably to meet around her girth while she massaged her balls. Cum surged forth time and time again.

It wasn't long until the flow became far too much even for the expert futa. Jess yanked her head back with a strained gasp as her cock spurted high into the air, her load raining back down to splatter her body. Her flushed cheeks were lost under a storm of white, her face quickly plastered in her viscous seed. She could feel her balls contracting with each release, shrinking down ever so slowly. Her pussy doused her taut scrotum with release after release, the drenched walls effectively milking an invisible member.

Jess's mind spun in circles, thoughts attempting to make themselves known soon cycled back to the nerve-frying pleasure. In her lust-hazed mind, she could see Kyodai sauntering towards her, hands on hips with her cock and testicles swinging like a crane and wrecking balls. A lazy smile lifted her lips as Jess pictured someone with a cock bigger than her own. In her mind, Kyodai stopped a few short feet away. Jess mentally shuddered and presented herself to the princess.

"I need you," she whispered aloud. Her cock, once softening after her climax came to an end, began to harden once more and her balls swelled with her semen. The imagined heir to the Futanari Kingdom didn't say a word, merely smirked fervidly as she gripped her own heavy prick and aimed it at Jess's sopping entrance, "Yes, yes, yes," Jess panted as she wrapped her hands around her newly risen cock.

"I'm gonna fuck you raw, Jess," the imaginary princess stipulated.

"Yes," Jess hissed in a lust stricken voice. Her thighs tensed and rose into the air, thrusting her cock between her clenching hands. Kyodai was so close now, Jess could practically feel the heat of the princess's turgid dick teasing at her needy snatch. The masturbating futa bit her lips in anticipation. Just as the tip began spreading her folds apart, her ringtone came on. Jess immediately came to her senses, however, it was too late. Her potent imagination mixed with the remnants of her prior orgasm overwhelmed her shock as she cried out in glorious release once more.

Unbeknownst to her, a glob of her cum soared in just such an arc that it hit her phone. The force of impact was enough to simulate a finger, answering the caller while Jess yelled out her second, equally potent climax. Her cum spurted freely, splatting off the ceiling or walls to add a fresh layer to her already soaked skin. Even her door did little to suppress the sound of her semen fountaining from her cock and cascading around her.

Jess managed to summon her willpower and shove the overwhelming ecstasy aside to pick up her phone.

"H-hello?" She panted, barely managing to suppress a moan.

"Someone's having fun," an all too familiar voice teased. Oh no, Jess thought even as her cock sent another thick rope of seed splashing against the wall opposite her.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,819 Followers