The Royal Cock Ch. 05

Story Info
Jess struggles to admit her new relationship to her parents.
2.4k words
4.57
28k
36

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers

"So, what're you up to?" Kyodai asked. Even distorted and cackling from the poor connection, Jess didn't miss that the princess's tone was huskier than normal. Not that she could talk, her cock blasted for the umpteenth time against the wall in agreement.

"N-nothing. Just... recovering," Jess said carefully. The responding laughter made her all too aware that Kyodai didn't buy it.

"Sure, me too actually. But I figured I should call before things get a little too crazy," the princess paused when Jess didn't reply, "I can call back if this is a bad time."

"No, no," Jess quickly assuaged the concern and bit back another moan, "No, I can talk."

"You're just full of talents, aren't you?" Kyodai inquired playfully.

"You could say that," Jess blushed at the compliment, but managed to control herself enough to keep her voice steady. She doubted such a thing would even remotely possible if the princess was talking to her in person.

Kyodai chuckled, "Anyway, I wanted to ask you'll be alright for tomorrow?"

"Uh, yeah... I think so."

"Excellent," Jess could practically see the princess's gleeful smirk, "I'll be picking you up at 7, so make sure you're ready."

"Wasn't it tomorrow?" Jess questioned, panic suddenly seizing her and her orgasm halting mid-spurt.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you'll remember," Kyodai answered. In the background, Jess heard someone breathing heavily followed by a soft gag. How's she talking with that happening? Jess wondered in astonishment.

"How could I forget?" Jess replied. She wasn't exaggerating, the thought of their date haunted her almost every minute of that day, simmering in the back of her mind even when she was preoccupied.

"Good... How's your nose?" Concern permeated Kyodai's words.

"It's okay," Jess assured her.

"You sure? It doesn't hurt at all?"

"I said it's okay," Jess repeated. Her orgasm resurged as she calmed down, acting the part of the ultimate painkiller.

"Okay, glad to see that you've stopped stuttering," Kyodai teased, returning to her usual-self. Because you're not standing right in front of me, Jess thought. She had always found it easier to talk on the phone rather than in person, particularly when they had so much authority and presence. Jess's climax soon came to an end, partly from her will and partly due to her mostly emptied sack.

"It's those painkillers," Jess insisted as she pumped the dregs of her orgasm onto the floor. The bathroom was a mess, but at least she had managed to keep most of the damage to her shower. Selina wasn't going to be impressed though.

"And cumming can't hurt either," Kyodai added.

"No. I really needed it as well," Jess sighed only to realise what she'd said.

"I noticed, I'll take it as a compliment," Kyodai said, her grin practically audible.

"Do you have to tease me like that?" Jess breathed while she towelled herself off. Her cock was still sensitive and she knew her balls were far from empty, meaning she had to take the utmost care not to awaken her dozing prick.

"Isn't that what girlfriends do?" The princess inquired.

"Well... yeah, I guess, but we're not really, are we?"

"Of course, we are. Unless tomorrow goes bad I say you're my girlfriend."

"But it isn't official or anything, is it?"

"Depends, does changing my relationship status on Facebook count?" Jess felt the blood drain from her face beneath the layers of semen clinging to her skin.

"Oh no," she began.

"Kidding," Kyodai cut her off, giving a half chuckle and half moan.

"Why?" Jess groaned and felt the blood suddenly rush back to her cheeks in an embarrassed, though annoyed blush.

"Because I love making you blush," Kyodai answered, "I like how red you get."

"But you can't even see me."

"Or can I?" Kyodai chuckled, but didn't get an answer, "Okay, I can't. But I can imagine it."

"Thanks, I guess," Jess climbed to her feet and went to her door. She cracked it ajar to check her room to find it void of life. She breathed a sigh of relief and went about clearing up her shower, her cum matted hair sticking to her head while runnels of semen ran down her body to drip onto the floor. She really needed a shower before it dried.

"So, uh, what're you doing? Later, I mean?" Kyodai's voice was breathless as her own orgasm rapidly encroached. Jess's cock throbbed in response to the delicious sound, but mercifully remained flaccid. Even the phone, her domain to an extent, was incapable of dimming the princess's sensuality. Though Jess knew she, herself, was partly to blame as her imagination ran rampant. The earlier image of Kyodai about to fuck her returned and brought her blush surging back.

"I was, uh, about to have a shower actually," Jess said as she turned on the hot water, "And you?"

"My parents are making me go to some stupid meeting."

"Could be fun," Jess offered with a shrug and checked the water.

"Hardly, it's all about what to do and not to do and how to stand and how to talk and all that boring junk," Kyodai whined, though the noise was lost as she gave a weak groan of pleasure.

"But that's important, though right? I mean, you're gonna be Queen one day, right?"

"Don't remind me... I can hear your water running, so I'll let you go," Jess went to respond, but thought better of it. She could already feel her cum starting to dry.

"Okay."

"I'll call or text you later, bye," the line went dead.

"Bye," Jess whispered and set her phone down. The water was just the right temperature, warm and pleasant on her slimy skin. As she went to step inside, her phone vibrated causing her to jump and her cock to smack against the shower wall, "The hell?" She grumbled and picked it up.

It's later :p

Jess rolled her eyes, but responded all the same.

Very funny

She set it back down and returned to her shower. Water cascaded down her body, quickly turning an off-white colour as it mixed with her viscous seed. Even under the duress of gravity and fluid, Jess's semen was lethargic as it drooled down her body. She could feel it practically slithering its way across her skin. Thankfully, all drains in the house were designed to combat her emissions with ease so at least the drain wouldn't clog up. Jess groaned as all of the tension from that day faded and gave way to relaxation.

Once dry and dressed, Jess moved to her room and flopped down atop her bed, face buried in the soft mattress. The familiar scent of her sheets penetrated her stuffed nostrils, bringing a small smile to her lips after the near-disastrous day. Her cock hung loose beneath her casual skirt. Jess's parents knew first-hand how ferociously large her member was, as such she had no concern about them seeing it peeking out from beneath her skirt. The teenage futa rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling.

"Tomorrow's gonna suck," Jess grumbled and laid her arm across her eyes, hoping the darkness would be welcoming. She wasn't so lucky of course. The instant her vision went black, her imagination took absolute command and Kyodai sprung forward. In Jess's mind, the princess displayed that same confident, 100-watt smile with eyes ablaze with a thirst for life and her slender arms cupping her naked breasts, as she shook her wide hips to send her elephantine cock swaying like a pendulum and her balls jiggling like two bowling balls of fluid. Jess could feel her own dick rising hungrily at the imagined sight.

"Someone's getting excited about something," came a mischievous voice from her doorway. Jess shot upright in a panic; Kyodai couldn't be there, not at that moment. Especially not at that moment. But it was only Halle standing in the doorway, grinning playfully at her daughter only for it to change to a look of abject horror.

"Oh god, Jess, what happened to your face?" Halle didn't waste a moment before she was cradling her child closely, breasts caressing the teen's face as she held her close.

"No need to overreact, Halle. It's not a big deal," Jess assured her parent, but leaned into the embrace all the same.

"Doesn't look like it. What happened?" Halle repeated, pulling back to inspect Jess's bandaged nose.

"I tripped on the bus."

"Well, at least we know why you were late. Selina thought you were sneaking around with some girl," Halle laughed, though the sound had a hard edge to it. Jess kept her eyes fixated upon her parent's chest, not trusting herself to not reveal in some way that her mother was right, to a certain extent. But, like it seemed with all parents, Halle just seemed to sense Jess's secret, "So what's her name?"

"What? Are you telepathic?"

"I'm your parent so... yeah, pretty much," Halle chuckled and nudged her daughter's side, "Now, come on. Spill it."

"Okay, fine. It was a girl and she had girl parts, there," Halle rolled her eyes, "She's nice and she, uh, she asked me out," Jess relented with a gentle blush. She'd make sure her parents didn't find out about Kyodai, at least not until Jess herself knew whether this would become a permanent situation. Halle's face brightened up and she hugged her daughter hard to her body, almost squealing in excitement while Jess only turned an ever darker shade of red.

"Yay! See, I told you, you'd find someone someday, Honey," Halle all but smothered the teen in her breasts, "What's her name? Is she nice? Smart? Rich? Oh, is she hot?" Jess shied away under the bombardment, but answered nonetheless.

"Not telling. Yes. Kinda. I guess so. And you have no idea," she could feel herself practically shaking. Her parents, Selina in particular, had raised her never to tell a lie, even white lies that made virtually no difference in the long run. But Jess kept her mouth shut tight.

"Aw, come on, Jesse," Halle nudged her daughter with her shoulder, putting on a voice that sounded as if it were saturated in sugar, "Tell me," Jess mentally wringed her hands. She knew Halle was stubborn as a mule when it came to uncovering someone's secrets, especially when it came to her daughter's.

"Ugh, fine. Her name's, um... K-Kyo," Jess said, stumbling over the nickname.

"Kyo? Is she Japanese?" Jess nodded.

"Half."

"Oh, just like the princess," Halle chided, leering down at her daughter.

"I-it's not like that," Jess renounced, "She's just really nice," she said, though she wasn't sure whether she was saying it to Halle or to herself. Kyodai was unbelievably kind and gentle, but was that why Jess was so quick to agree to her offer? The blush-prone teen rattled the thoughts loose. She wasn't so petty as to jump at this chance just because of her crush. At least, that's what she assumed.

"As long as you're sure you're not just using this girl as a proxy or something," Halle warned, "I know first-hand that it doesn't go well."

"I'm not, Halle. You know me, I couldn't do that if I tried," Jess assured her parent. It wasn't a lie either; until Kyodai approached her, she would never have so much as entertained the idea of accepting a date.

"Halle, babe? Where you at?" Selina's voice called, accompanied by the gentle creaking of their old stairs, "Gotta replace those someday," she muttered as she came to stand in Jess's doorway.

"Hi, Mum," in an instant, Selina's eyes fell on her child and horror tinted with concern dawned across her face.

"Jess, what happened? Did someone hit you? Did you trip? Did someone at school do this? I swear I'll..." Selina questioned frantically before trailing off, the threat clear. Halle even went so far as to shudder for fear of what her wife would do to anyone that harmed their daughter.

"Relax, Selina, she just tripped is all," Halle assuaged her partner's concerns. Selina fixed her gaze upon her child's, who glanced away.

"As long it was an accident," venom filled Selina's voice as if a hundred cobras had woven their way around her vocal chords.

"Enough about Jess's clumsiness, you'll never guess what happened today," Halle shifted the subject, almost singing her words. Selina reluctantly refocused her eyes on her wife with a raised brow.

"Okay, I'll bite, what happened?" She inquired dryly, preoccupied as she was with her daughter's condition.

"Jess met a girl. They're going on a date tomorrow," Halle announced. For a moment, Selina could only stare at her in bewilderment until the words clicked, forcing a smile to break out across her worried face.

"Oh my god, Jess, that's amazing. And you thought you'd never find someone," she chastised her only child with a wave of her finger, "What's her name?"

"Kyo, she's half-Japanese," Selina's eyes threatened to pop from their sockets.

"Wait, Jess, you actually managed to get a date with the princess?" Jess felt her face flush with warmth and her heart set a pace akin to a race horse.

"No, just a coincidence," Jess dissuaded with a wave of her hand.

"And we both know our little Jess wouldn't be able to say two words to her big crush," Halle teased and quickly pulled Jess close to show she was joking. The teenager gave a muffled reply as her face was smothered in her parent's cleavage.

"Halle," Selina admonished, but couldn't deny the truth in what she said, "Well, either way, as long as you like this girl, then I'm on board."

"Thanks, Mum," Jess said as she pulled away from Halle.

The rest of the day passed by peacefully. Selina dropped her qualms about Jess's health and eventually retired to bed with her darling wife. At that time, Jess laid awake atop her covers with her phone in hand. Kyodai's text thread was open as Jess's thumb lingered over the keypad. The entire day played over in her mind, like a broken record skipping and repeating. Kyodai's words echoed in her mind as did Jess's fears towards the future. She glanced at the clock; 11:35PM, less than 20 hours until their date. What the hell was she going to do? Jess locked her phone and rolled over in a huff. She fixed her gaze upon her crotch.

"You'd better behave tomorrow," Jess grumbled before she fell asleep for the night.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers