The Royal Cock Ch. 06

Story Info
Playing Hooky.
4.3k words
4.57
25.1k
35

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

Kyodai hummed to herself as she stepped from her shower. The morning sun invaded her bathroom through the cracks in her curtains, casting a radiant glow across the princess's damp skin. Her maids stood waiting at the sides, heads bowed and arms outstretched with towels or various articles of clothing hanging from them. Each was dressed in a traditional French Maid outfit, though with a twist to how much skin was revealed, affording all an unending view of their cleavage and toned legs.

"You seem to be in high spirits today, Lady Kyodai," noted a far more elegantly dressed servant, her attire like that of a stereotypical butler, though her shirt was stretched tight around her bust to reveal a tantalising view of her bust, and her trousers did nary a thing to respect her modesty in regards to her penis. Kyodai dried herself off as the maids attempted to keep their eyes downward.

"Didn't I tell you, Monica? I've got a date tonight," she practically purred with happiness, towelling her hair off.

"A date? Haven't you had dozens of those before?" Monica inquired.

"Not unless you count horny skanks jumping at my dick, no," Kyodai pulled on her underwear, forgoing a bra. Her pert breasts hardly required the support, and her back was more than capable of carrying the abundant mounds.

"Ah, so this isn't a horny skank then?"

"No, she's actually really shy," Kyodai exposited, pausing as she tugged her jeans up her long, shapely legs, "And I think this could be a real thing, Monica," she fixed the higher class servant with a deathly serious glare, "I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone about this, same goes for you girls," she added, casting her ghastly eye over the maids gathered. They all nodded, several even shuddering. Kyodai's wrath was well known amongst the staff.

"Of course, Lady Kyodai," Monica bowed curtly and left the room. The princess sighed as her breasts were constrained in her shirt, the fabric stretched taut around the mounds.

"You, Bella, correct? Do my breasts look bigger to you?" She asked one of the maids who, hesitantly, raised their head to inspect their mistress's bust. The maid seemed frozen in place with her eyes fixated upon the hardly concealed mounds, but managed to wrestle herself free of their ostentatious splendour.

"I believe they are ma'am, perhaps another cup size larger?" The maid offered and lowered her head, a gentle blush creeping on her cheeks.

"Yes," Kyodai muttered and exhaled unhappily, "Any bigger and I might start feeling it on my back," she slid her feet into her shoes and headed out of the door. Immediately, she was met by the scent of French Toast with all manner of expensive spices tossed on top of it. The princess groaned and went to her bed, her rear sinking into the mattress as though she were sitting on a cloud. She looked out of her window.

Her room was on the ground floor at her request. Kyodai could clearly see the front garden stretching out before her. Gardeners moved about with tools in hand as they precisely hacked away at any weeds or unkempt hedges. Everything had to be prim and proper. The princess let herself fall back and look up to the canopy of her bed, like an overbearing cowl of sorts.

"Breakfast, Lady Kyodai," Monica said in greeting as she walked in with a tray of food in hands. The princess sat up and faced her attendant, taking the tray from her.

"You know, I tried a hamburger once and it was actually pretty good. Think we could have something that simple for once?" Kyodai grumbled, looking down at her plate of intricately laid food. At a glance, or even under extremely close inspection, the meal seemed better suited to a 3 Michelin Star restaurant over a simple breakfast. She wasn't ungrateful for the meal, far from it, but she grew tired of having food prepared so meticulously.

"Your parents would never allow it, Lady Kyodai. Besides," Monica added with a mischievous edge to her voice, "Aren't you the one always saying we shouldn't complain about First World problems?"

"I... yeah. I hate your memory sometimes, Monica," Kyodai grinned. Monica had been her attendant since she was a young girl, it was hard, impossible even, to know someone that long and not develop a form of friendship with them. Yet it failed to eliminate the honorifics attached to Kyodai's name. She had only managed to convince Monica to call her 'Lady' a few years ago.

"One of us needs to remember your duties."

"Oh goddess, don't remind me."

"But it's my job."

"I know," Kyodai whined plaintively. She began eating her pampered breakfast and switched on her immense plasma screen TV, simply to enjoy the background noise, "I'm heading out early," Kyodai said as she finished her meal.

"What for?" Monica inquired.

"Just to meet with a friend of mine," Kyodai explained and all but ran from her residence, refuting her attendant's attempts to stop or question her further. The princess beamed to herself as she wandered along the path down to her family's gates. She slipped between the bars with surprising ease, despite her overabundance of flesh, "Wonder what Jess is up to?" She pondered aloud and giggled to herself.

Jess felt one of the strangest sensations wash over her. With her nose freed from her bandages, most of the damage having healed thanks to modern medicine, the oncoming sneeze couldn't be avoided. This wasn't particularly odd by itself, however the timing of it was something to behold. In her hands, she grasped her cock, its veins thick and pulsating as she voiced her climax. Just as it struck however, she sneezed, hard. The pain in her still slightly wounded nose distracted her briefly from the pleasure, but it quickly washed over her once again.

Cum spewed forth to cover her face and hair, several ropes splattering back off the walls behind her. Jess could feel her balls contracting with each release as they sent waves of semen gushing forth into the world. The flow eventually came to an end, leaving her as a panting, cum drenched mess. She was fortunate to have her sinuses cleared as semen ran in thick rivers down her face to fill her mouth.

"Thank god for modern medicine," she gasped and stood. Her cock swayed between her legs as it slowly turned flaccid, though her balls remained larger than she recalled, "Just great," Jess stepped into her shower and began washing herself clean, all the while ignoring the possible disaster that her balls presented. From what she could tell at a glance, they had gained at least three inches in circumference. Even with her loosest pair of shorts, Jess was certain that they'd bulge through the fabric. Although, she thought as she stood in front of her mirror with her towel wrapped around her chest, her balls might not have been the only thing to have grown.

"Halle did say she didn't get any curves until around my age," Jess mused as she studied herself, turning from side to side. Her bust did look like it had grown, if only slightly. Barely an A cup by her estimation. Still better than a training bra at least, she thought. As she began tugging on a pair of loose jeans, her fears were realised; her balls could be seen even at a passing glance, "Come on, I liked this pair too," she pulled them off with a reluctant sigh and went about altering her underwear. After several minutes of nimble changes, Jess yanked them up once more.

It was a tight fit. Her balls hung uncomfortably in the specialised cups like two heavy bowling balls, but at least they were contained. Jeans were naturally out of the question, however, with them swaying as low as they were, skirts shouldn't present much of a danger. Jess gave a few experimental steps with her altered ball-straps and released a small sigh of relief. Walking hadn't changed much. Although, she thought as she found and put on a knee-length skirt, she'd certainly need a more careful pace. Jess looked herself over once more; her balls were thankfully far from obvious, though a lingering stare might sight them.

Jess knew she wasn't the first to experience such a problem. Futanari could be born with grossly enlarged testicles on rare occasions, though never with a matching phallus -- the royal family seemed to hold a monopoly on such ponderous endowments, save for Jess. But she doubted anyone was quite as secretive as she was. Not to mention that fact that everyone who saw people of such sizes always jump to the same conclusion; they must be hung to match. More than one had been jumped in an alleyway.

"Please don't let anyone see you two," Jess prayed under her breath and exited her bathroom.

"Hi there!" Jess yelped and leapt back in shock, feeling her newly enlarged balls smack against her legs.

"K-K-Kyodai..." she began.

"Kyo," the princess corrected her.

"K-K-Kyo," Jess began again, "What're, um, what're you doing here?" She stepped out with her pyjamas in hand, before cautiously making her way out of her bedroom.

"I finished my breakfast early, so I figured I'd see if you wanted to ride to school together?" Kyodai explained, following Jess as she descended downstairs. The middle-class teen paused abruptly and whipped around to face the princess.

"Did my parents see you?" Her voice seemed better suited to a survivor in an apocalypse.

"Of course, your mums' are very gracious. They even said I could hang around for breakfast," Jess's face blanched of colour. Her school life would be bad enough, but now her parents would be teasing her time and time again.

"Crap," she groaned and fell into a melodramatic heap.

"Jess?" Kyodai crouched down, her face scrunched up in concern.

"Oh, quit being such a drama queen, Jess," Halle chortled as she came to stand before her daughter and guest, "We were gonna find out sooner or later."

"Yeah, when we were steady," Jess mumbled under her breath. In another display of what was quickly becoming apparent psychic ability, Kyodai beamed knowingly.

"So you want us to go steady?" She seemed to be an embodiment of excitement as her voice rose several octaves, yet remained little more than a whisper. Jess turned a brilliant red and hid behind her hands.

"Halle, if you make her blush any harder she'll pop a vein," Selina chastised her wife as she joined the group, "Jess, Sweetie, come on. I made pancakes," despite herself, Jess glanced up to her mother. Selina's pancakes were famous, not just in her home, but in the neighbourhood as well.

"Blueberry?" Jess inquired.

"Of course," Kyodai opened her mouth ask just what made these pancakes so special, Jess was on her feet and rushing to the kitchen as if possessed by a demon.

"That girl," Halle breathed and followed.

"I'm sorry, what's going on?" Kyodai looked to Selina who only smiled and watched after her daughter and wife.

"Have a pancake and find out," she teased. In the kitchen, Jess was already taking chunks out of her breakfast and shovelling them into her mouth. For once she was thankful that she had made a mess of her bathroom. Her parents sat on either side of her as Kyodai stood in the doorway, looking around the room as if mesmerised.

"Have a seat, Princess," Halle offered, nodding to the fourth, empty chair.

"Thanks," Kyodai took her seat, but couldn't stop her eyes from wondering about. The kitchen was tiny compared to what she was accustomed to. A single stove upon which a pan rested with another small batch of pancakes cooking away. The fridge stood in a corner, just shy of kissing the ceiling, while a dishwasher worked mostly noiselessly in the background. Only one table sat in the centre of it with a thin cloth covering it.

"I know it's not much, but it's home," Selina said, catching the princess's wandering eye.

"Oh no, it's lovely. It's just a bit, uh..."

"Small?" Halle interjected.

"Sorry," Kyodai admitted with a small blush.

"Don't be. It's just an honour to have the princess of all people in our home," Halle assured her.

Jess opened her mouth before she could hold herself back, "She doesn't like being called princess, Halle."

"Oh, sorry, Kyodai-hime."

"Or hime," Jess shook her head.

"Lady?"

"No." She shook it again.

"Majesty?"

"Nope." And again.

"Well then what do we call you?" Selina turned to the princess.

"Just call me Kyodai, please?" Kyodai requested with a small, thankful grin to Jess.

"Wouldn't that be rude?" Selina shared a brief look with her wife.

"I wouldn't be offended," Kyodai stated.

"Well, if that's what you want," Halle relented and took a large drink of coffee. The princess stealthily typed a message into her phone and hit send. Jess jumped in her seat as her phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it up to see she had a text.

Thanks

Jess brought her eyes to the woman sitting across from her. The realisation finally dawned on her; she had just spoken for the princess, not about or even towards her. Jess had spoken in her place.

Sorry. I shouldn't have done that, you can speak for yourself.

She replied and brought her gaze back to her breakfast, though her appetite had abandoned her. Jess felt like her face could make a ripe tomato seem pale by comparison. Her phone soon vibrated once again.

Why? I thought it was sweet of you.

Don't say that, Jess thought as her face grew hotter and hotter. Her eyes dated between her parents, though neither seemed to notice the electronic exchange. Jess's phone vibrated.

You should try and work on the whole embarrassment thing. Especially if we're gonna go steady.

Despite her sentiments, Kyodai's text only made Jess lower her eyes. She replied nonetheless.

You'll help?

Why did she ask that? Jess's mind screamed.

Obviously. What do you think will work?

Jess's mind went all but blank. Great, now what?

Dunno. Maybe we'll think of something after school.

Okay.

Jess managed to return her attention to her nearly finished breakfast. Like at school, however, she couldn't resist constantly stealing glances at the princess. And just as before, Kyodai intercepted each look with a small grin.

"I heard you two are models," Kyodai spoke up, continuing to meet Jess's every glance.

"Used to be," Halle answered, "But we gave it up after we had Jess. Didn't want her growing up thinking looks were everything. Not that it really looked like it worked," she winked at her daughter. Jess scowled at her parent and gave her a light kick under the table.

"So, what about now?" Kyodai persisted.

"Well, we're basically just mentoring the new talent," Selina told her.

"Yeah, mentoring," Jess muttered, glancing at her parents and lingering on Halle.

"What? We do," Halle defended herself around a mouthful of pancake.

"She's not deaf, Babe," Selina said and turned to Kyodai, "Would you care for a pancake?"

"I already had breakfast, ma'am," the princess declined.

"Such a shame, well maybe next time."

"What do you mean by mentoring?" Kyodai shifted the subject.

"You know," Halle spoke up, "Making sure the new girls don't let the fame go to their pretty little heads, or the pressure," she shared a glance with her wife.

"I bet some of them are a handful," Kyodai offered. Jess barely managed to scoff down a snort of laughter.

"Yeah, you could say that," Halle chuckled.

"Would you two ever consider returning to modelling?"

"Well, maybe. But we're pretty happy where we are right now," Selina locked gazes with her partner, the two smiling proudly to the other.

"Even if I wanted you to model for me?"

"And that's our cue to go, bye Mum, bye Halle," Jess abruptly said as she stood to leave. Selina handed her a small bag labelled 'for later'. Jess hugged each of her parents and briskly walked from the door as Kyodai trailed after her. The average teen slumped down onto the bench outside the bus stop.

"How's your nose?" Kyodai asked suddenly.

"Uh, it's fine. Just a little sore," Jess glanced down at her watch; 5 minutes until the bus arrived. Silence hovered between them. Kyodai looked Jess up and down, eager to take in her appearance, though she couldn't quite explain why. Even to herself. Jess was far from traditionally beautiful; with her small chest, lacklustre hips and relatively short hair that fell just past her shoulders. But her eyes stood out from her thick lashes like twin pools of azure and she truly was an adorable sight when she blushed. And her voice, Kyodai thought, something about it was intoxicating to her.

"I like your shirt," Kyodai complimented, "Where'd you get it?"

"Um, just... just some store at the mall."

"Wait, you get to go to the mall?" Jess nodded, "By yourself?"

"Yeah, I mean. Doesn't everyone?"

"I don't," the princess slumped forward slightly, "My parents always have an escort with me. Even when I'm with my friends," Jess frowned and felt her face grow warm, though not out of mortification.

"What about at school? I never noticed anyone following you."

"They just get the teachers to do it. The only time I'm alone is in the bathroom, but even then I can't hang around too long otherwise they send someone in."

"That's bullshit," Jess growled only to clap her hands around her mouth in shock. She liked to think she was as far from a violent person as one could get, and yet she felt the urge to curl her hands into fists.

"It's fine. I mean, I'm used to it."

Jess couldn't help what came next, despite it being herself that instigated the entire affair, "Screw that. Walk over to that bus stop. I'll just be a minute," before Kyodai could question her, Jess took off back to her house. Her parents had left the kitchen in a hurry, if Halle's unemptied cup and half-eaten pancakes were any indication. Jess faintly heard their bed creaking and silently thanked god for her parents' libidos. She rushed into her bedroom, grabbed her desired items and was outside again before the minute was up.

Kyodai sat across the road at a separate bus stop. She watched, with a frown, as Jess approached her.

"Here, put these on," Jess ordered and handed the princess a large beanie and shaded glasses.

"A hat and glasses?"

"Yes," Kyodai shrugged and did as she was told. Jess inspected her closely, "Okay, as long as no one looks too closely, this should work."

"What should work?" Kyodai asked, excitement burgeoning in her voice.

"I'm taking you to the mall," Jess said only then seeming to realise the severity of what she was doing. She saw the school bus pause outside where she should be, but it didn't wait long. No matter what their gender, the drivers were far too impatient to wait for truant students, "No turning back," Jess mumbled. Just a few minutes later and the next bus came on course for the mall. Jess climbed on first, standing in front of the undercover princess as best she could. Though their height difference certainly made her efforts all the more challenging.

"2 for the mall, please?"

"Singles or returns?"

"Returns."

"$12."

"Crap," Jess cursed as she rummaged around in her purse, finding only a $10 note. When she was about to beg for a bit of lenience, a hand slammed down behind her, with a $50 in hand.

"Keep the change," Kyodai said. To Jess's surprise, her companion kept her voice low and slightly higher pitched than normal, almost like she was a pro in playing hooky. Or smarter than she let on, Jess thought as they took their seats. Kyodai took the window seat. The bus hissed as it set into motion, almost like the banging of the final nail in a coffin.

"We're gonna be in so much trouble," Jess mumbled.

"You'll be fine. I'm the one who should be worried. Once my parents find out, I'll probably be grounded for a decade."

"You're kidding?" Kyodai shook her head.

"If I don't explain it properly then it'll end really bad."

"Sorry," Jess focused on her knees as blood rushed to her cheeks, turning them red once again. How could she have been so stupid? Now she was going to be in trouble and so was Kyodai. What if Kyodai got expelled? What would Jess do then? She'd be the one everybody would blame, without a doubt. But that was minor to the prospect that she would never see, let alone talk to, the princess again.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12