The Royal Cock Ch. 09

Story Info
Date Night.
5.6k words
4.74
25k
30

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

Jess rolled onto her side with a slight groan. Off to her side she could hear people talking in hushed tones, causing her to frown in an attempt to get back to sleep. She reached out to grab a pillow but stopped when she felt something different. It was as soft as she had expected, but didn't feel right. Jess lifted her head up and opened her eyes. Her vision was blurred, however she could make out the shape of another human beside her.

"Wakey, wakey, Jessy," sang a soft, familiar voice.

"Huh?" Jess grunted and sat up. She blinked and wiped the sleep from her eyes then looked around. Her breath caught in her throat as she did so. Walls that seemed to extend forever were merely an opener to the four post bedframe and the curtains that adorned them. She looked down to see the sheets were satin and royal purple, while the mattress she sat upon felt like a cloud. Jess laid a hand on the pillows and watched as they all but devoured her fingers.

She fixed her gaze on the front of the room and saw a TV bigger than her entire room, on which a classic episode of Tam and Jenny was playing. A bedside table sat by her corner, made from a fine wood with intricate carvings lacing down its legs. Not far off from it, she spied a wardrobe that could have passed for a small cottage. Hanging from the ceiling was a diamond chandelier. Everything around her screamed excess.

"Where... where am I?" Jess questioned. A soothing laughter emanated from her side.

"That's your first question? Not 'why am I in bed with the princess?'" Kyodai took Jess's hand in hers and brought her attention to her, "Welcome back to the land of the living."

"I... yeah," Jess could feel her face beginning to burn once again, yet it was far milder than she expected it to be. Kyodai flashed a grin as hot as the sun.

"You're in my bedroom, by the way. Monica and I carried you up here."

"Oh god..." Jess lowered her head as she recalled what had happened, "How long was I out?"

"Not that long. Just an hour or so. Plenty of time for our date," Kyodai could have passed for a small child on Christmas morning as she clapped, giggled and barely restrained herself from hugging Jess. The stunned teen threw the sheets off in a sudden panic. She sighed as her clothes came into view. At least they hadn't tried to play dress up with her yet.

"Thanks, Kyo," Jess breathed. The name slipped from her tongue without a second thought.

"Don't thank me just yet. Mum and Dad, especially Mum, is gonna wanna talk to you. Alone," all colour blanched from Jess's face as her eyes shot open, "Kidding," Kyodai admitted with a short laugh, "Well, about you being alone anyway," her voice held a bit of disdain.

"Why you as well?" Kyodai sighed and fell back onto the pillows.

"Mum's gone a little crazy. When you fainted all she'd talk about is how this dress or these jeans or this shirt or this jumper or... you get the idea. Basically, she's gonna want to dress you up personally. And Dad's not gonna help either. Well, except for maybe stalling Mum, but I doubt it'll do much."

"Oh... shit."

"Yeah."

"Isn't there anything we can do?" Jess inquired as she began thinking of how she could get away.

"Nothing short of pretending we're both sicker than Ellie Roth, no."

"Can't that, uh, Monica woman help? She did before, right?"

"Nope. She's on thin ice as it is. My parents have her working in the kitchens for a month. No contact with me or them until then," Kyodai grumbled.

"Can't we just run off?"

"Nope."

"Windows?"

"Nope."

"Basement?"

"Nada."

"Uh, front door?"

"Zip."

"Ask them to let us go with cherries on top?"

"Unless it's our cherries, then no."

"Then what the hell do we do?" Jess asked exasperated, ignoring the reveal that Kyodai was still at least partly a virgin.

"Nothing. We sit here until the end comes... And speaking of which," Kyodai pointed to the door just as it opened to reveal the Liz and Mira, side by side. Jess opened her mouth ask how Kyodai knew they were coming, but swallowed the question down. The King and Queen stepped inside with striking smirks across their faces.

"Ah, Sleeping Beauty is awake I see. Did the kiss work, Kyodai?" Mira teased. The princess huffed and pouted. Jess glanced at her to see Kyodai's face tinted a faint shade of red.

"Don't tease them, Mira," Liz admonished her wife and strode over to Jess, "Would you mind coming with me, Jess? There's something we should probably talk about in private," Jess immediately shot her eyes to the princess. Kyodai smiled, but her lips were closed tight together.

"I'll be nearby. Just yell if anything happens," she comforted her companion then fixed her eyes on Liz, "Dad, don't you lay a hand on her," Jess looked to the King and saw her face lose its smile, a hardened edge replacing it. Liz nodded.

"I won't do anything she says I can't do," she vowed. Jess brought her gaze back to Kyodai, who locked eyes with her.

"You'll be fine," Kyodai promised with a weary smile as she glanced at Mira. The queen couldn't hide her smirk to save her life, even behind her hand Kyodai could see her grin as clear as day, "How about a deal? You survive, and I will too?" Jess felt her lips curl in an unintentional smile and nodded.

"Okay."

"Excellent," Liz interjected and placed a gentle hand on Jess's shoulder, "Come with me, please?" She turned and headed for the door with Jess in tow. The teen looked back fleetingly at Kyodai, before following the king out of the room. What had she gotten herself into? Jess silently dreaded.

A few short minutes later and she was sat in a grand room. It was the type of room anyone would imagine when they think of royalty. The ceiling was high above her head by at least a couple of stories, with intricate art work painted on and an exquisite chandelier hung from it. As with Kyodai's bedroom, a massive TV adorned the wall to Jess's right, though it was black for the time being. A small table -- in comparison to the grandeur of the room -- rested dead centre with Jess at one end and Liz at the other. The teen shrunk down in an effort to appear smaller, despite the cavernous room doing it for her.

Liz sat with her head resting in her hands and eyes fixated upon Jess. Silence reigned over the two like a cloud hanging above their heads and casting an unwelcome shadow. Jess clenched her hands together beneath the table, holding one another by proxy of Kyodai's comforting arms. Her feet bounced in place and she locked gazes with the ornate table.

"So," Liz began, "Does Kyodai know about your penis yet?" Jess felt her legs freeze in place and her eyes go wide. Under her clothes, her cock gave a slight throb of acknowledgement as if eager to make itself known to the king. Her face burned hotly as she spoke.

"H-h-h-h-h-h..." Jess couldn't summon more than a single syllable. She swallowed to try again, but with no better results.

"How did I find out?" Jess nodded and Liz smiled warmly, "Don't worry, I won't tell a soul. I don't know why you're so shy about it. Unless you thought only royal family members could have foot long dicks?" Jess knew her cheeks were a deep red now as she nodded, "Well, you're sort of right. It's exceptionally rare that a, pardon my language, a commoner even matches us, let alone blows us right out of the water. I assume you're that large at least."

Jess couldn't speak. Not for lack of trying though. Her lips hung open and air made its way up her throat, her tongue moved to try and from the right sounds, but nothing came. How had the king found out? Jess didn't think she had been so careless when exiting the mall, but then again she had been extremely distracted. Just the memory sent a small thrill down her body to her balls.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to put you in such an uncomfortable position. I'll get to my point, stop me if there's anything you don't understand," Jess nodded meekly, "Excellent. You see, Jess, there's something you should be aware of. It's a hereditary trait in a vast majority of futanari, by the name of Kakudai. Roughly translated, it means expansion or growth. Kakudai occurs when a futa, such as yourself, finds a, uh, a mate I suppose."

Jess frowned and thought about Kyodai. An ember of desire flared to light within her, the heat seeking out her nerve endings in her cock. She bit her lip and willed it to remain dormant.

"To put it simply, when a futa finds someone they're going to spend the rest of their life with, their bodies go through some... changes. It sounds ridiculous, I know," Liz added upon seeing the sceptical glint in Jess's eye, "You could call it fate to an extent, but there's a scientific explanation for it. Mostly, scientific at least. Parts of it are speculation still."

"S-s-s-so w-why a-are you t-t-t-telling me this?" Jess stammered, glancing about and shuffling further back into her chair as her shoulders slumped down.

"I already mentioned that I know about your cock. And I have more than a little faith in my wife's ability to tell who's in love," the king explained and fixed her gaze on the teen's face. Jess's eyes focused on the table as she strained to call upon her vocabulary. She could guess what Liz was going to say next, however she needed confirmation.

"So..." Jess finally managed to conjure the word, though her voice trailed off as though taxed by saying the single syllable.

"You'll be experiencing a substantial growth," Liz finished solemnly. Jess looked down at herself, mind awash with ideas of what could happen to her body. Her breasts could balloon out until they dwarf her head, or her hips could make her already slim frame seem even thinner. But what would happen to her cock? It was already entirely out of proportion. Jess let out a low groan of dread at the thought of it growing larger.

"And, don't be alarmed, but Kakudai can often be extremely unpredictable," Liz added, "Since, most of the time at least, it brings out aspects the person never even knew about. However," she assured, "We do have a way to try and predict what'll be the focus of it."

"W-what d-d-do you m-mean?" Jess managed to stutter. She silently thanked Kyodai for forcing her to get used to being around royalty.

"Well, in your case, there's a chance that you're secretly a dominant person, or your sexual preference is to be on top rather. It's not really understood how it works, and trust me when I say that my family has been looking into it for generations. But that's beside the point. If that's your secret desire, then there's a chance that you'll become even more endowed. Or maybe you'll just get some curves and an added inch," Liz finished with a gentle smile. Jess returned a tight grin of gratitude, but could feel the dread seeping deep into her mind.

Liz stood and walked around to stand at Jess's side. The teen turned to face her shakily, eyes wide and slightly glassy. Jess's cock had made her an introvert not long into high school when puberty had focused all of its efforts on her cock. She didn't dare make any friends. If they found out, word would get around and there'd be no respite. She refused to attend P.E. until her parents managed to get her out of it entirely, which only ostracised her even further. If it grew any bigger then what would happen?

"So, h-how can you f-figure it out?" Jess gulped as she looked up at the king. Liz placed a gentle hand on the teen's shoulder and smiled warmly.

"Nothing drastic. We'll just be observing you for a few days. From afar that is," Liz added quickly when the colour fell from Jess's cheeks, "And nothing private either, you have my word."

"Th-thanks," Jess bowed her head slightly.

"Now then, enough serious talk," Liz bubbled, bringing Jess's gaze up to her once more, "I managed to convince Mira to let me pick out your wardrobe for tonight, and I want to make sure everything is perfect... otherwise she'll never let me live it down," Liz groaned theatrically, while Jess's blood rushed to her cheeks. She didn't know much about fashion, complacent as she was to wear anything that concealed her slim body and overbearing cock.

"O-Okay," Jess was unable to suppress the dread in her tone, something Liz quickly picked up.

"Don't worry," she said, once again her voice was strong and assuring, seeming to wrap around and assuage Jess's fears, "I'm not a fashion queen like Mira, plus I know how to hide a big dick in public," Liz gestured to her own crotch, where her cock made a distinct, but easily glanced over bulge.

"Yeah, b-but I-I-I'm a b-bit bigger," Jess swore steam would start spurting from her ears as her face turned white-hot. She lowered her gaze as Liz chuckled.

"I know. I could tell by the way you sat down and how you walk. It's the balls isn't it? They always get in the way," Liz offered and Jess meekly nodded, "And don't worry about anyone else seeing. I'll be the only in the room and I've arranged for you to have some extra privacy if that's not to your liking," Jess nodded again, but gave a wry smile of gratitude. Liz gestured her to stand and follow.

They made their way through a hall that only seemed to be an extension of the previous room. Rich decorations, intricate carvings and several paintings of what had to be members of the royal family bloodlines. Some of lone figures and others with several in the image. It wasn't a surprise to Jess, as there were numerous kings who had been renowned for having large harems, but the numbers astounded her. In particular was a painting that dominated an entire wall by itself.

It depicted a single, Asian futa sat upon a large throne, naked and clearly aroused. Around her was a plethora of women, their pussies visibly moist, backs arched and all of them gazing hungrily upon their ruler. Jess couldn't look away, part of her was astounded by the impossibly detailed artwork, while another was merely captivated by the lone futa. Jess frowned and came to a stop in front of the piece. She squinted up at the futa. Why did she look familiar?

"Ah, that would be King Fubuki. The original futanari as some sources say, though it was so long ago that no one really knows for certain," Liz explained and stood by Jess's side, gazing up at the painting, "Back then, futanari gave off a pheromone that no woman could resist. Not without intense training at least. I've heard before this is only a fraction of her harem."

"A fraction?" Jess gasped in disbelief, she counted well over three dozen women.

"Maybe, maybe not. Whether it's true doesn't change the fact that she still holds the record for the largest harem in all of history. You know something, Jess?" The king and commoner faced each other, "She looks a little like you," with that, the royal futa made her way down the hall. Jess followed soon after, but not without looking back at the painting curiously and replaying the words in her mind 'she looks a little like you'. She eventually left it behind and joined Liz in a nearby room.

Jess didn't react to the latest spectacle of excess. The room was much the same as Kyodai's had been, a chandelier, a massive bed at its centre with a giant TV facing opposite it, and a wardrobe that most people would be comfortable to simply live in. The key difference was that several racks extended from the wardrobe with dozens of articles of clothing hanging from them. Jess could tell even from a distance that they were a perfect match for the extravagant surroundings.

"Hmm," Liz regarded the selection with a finger on her chin, "I think you should try this and this first. Then maybe these. Ugh, why did Mira get so many dresses? Kyodai mentioned you weren't much of a show-off," the king sighed and rummaged around for a third and fourth set.

"Um, I-I think these will b-be fine," Jess said as she eyed the overly expensive display before. How could the king of all people even think her worthy of wearing these? One of the shirts alone must've cost a small fortune.

"It doesn't hurt to have options," Liz grunted as she pushed aside a particularly frilly number, "Why don't you start changing while I try and locate something normal out of this mess?"

"Normal?" Jess breathed under her breath, but walked over to the bed where Liz had laid out the chosen outfits. To the teen's surprise, they were indeed normal, or as close to it as she had seen since walking into the palace. The first ensemble was a simple shirt and jeans, though the jeans had been visibly altered to provide comfort for the over-endowed. Jess picked the shirt up and inhaled in shock at how soft and smooth it felt.

"Don't worry, they're all custom-made from the finest materials," Liz assured her but didn't notice the abject terror on Jess's face. What if she tore one of them? What if she spilled something on them? "Oh, and don't worry about any mess," Liz added in perfect timing, "These are disposable clothes. I mean, you know how messy futanari can get sometimes." Jess looked over to the king and saw a faint flush to her cheeks.

"Okay," the teen picked up the first outfit and headed behind the bed, away from any prying, royal eyes. She took a long, deep breath and pulled her own shirt off, followed by her jeans. She could hear the hangers moving about frantically as Liz searched for more clothes. Jess couldn't help but hold a hand over her crotch, where her cock bulged obscenely through her outmatched underwear. Her parents had nagged at her to get custom panties, but Jess always hesitated. What if the tailor gossiped about her? She shuddered at the mere thought of it. But maybe... she wondered.

"Um, your majesty?"

"Call me Liz, please, Jess."

"L-Liz?" Jess's tongue practically tingled electrically just from saying the word.

"Yes?"

"Um, c-c-could I-I b-b-bother you?" Jess could barely shove the words out without tripping over them, she gulped, hoping that she had swallowed her fear.

"Of course, Jess. What do you need?" The king inquired with a bemused, friendly tone.

"W-well, I-I..." Jess paused and inhaled. Stop it, she silently commanded herself, "M-my underwear, uh, my p-panties don't f-fit my, um... my, uh... my dick very well," she felt as though she had ran a marathon at the end the sentence. Jess tried to steady her breathing, but found her breath hitching in her throat as if it was terrified Liz would be angry. The king chuckled as she ruffled through the assortment of clothes.

"Already taken care of, Jess. There's a pair with the jeans. They might not be a perfect fit, but I'm sure you'll find them more comfortable," Jess could practically hear the smile in Liz's voice. The teen lifted up the jeans and found a pair of panties clipped onto the back. Jess blushed as she studied the black, racy underwear. Kyodai would probably like them, she thought and swallowed her apprehension.

Jess pulled her panties down and bit back a sigh of relief as her cock was let loose. Most women and futanari feel relief after unhooking their bras, but, as much as she disliked her member's unwieldly size, Jess rarely felt anything as soothing as giving her dick some air. She trained her eyes on it and shook her hips from side to side, watching it sway back and forth like a heavy pendulum. Jess held the new pair of panties in her hands as she looked down at herself.

She never enjoyed looking at her body. She would somehow always find another flaw or hammer in just how disproportionate her dick really was, but she found herself intrigued this time. Jess moved one hand to her member and lifted it up. Even after living with it for years, the weight never failed to astound her as she hefted it in her palm. A slow burn of pleasure warmed her from within, but it thankfully remained withdrawn. Jess lowered her cock to rest over her balls, however she didn't look away.

"Maybe it's not so bad," she mumbled and wondered if maybe she should just show it off. Jess vehemently chased the idea away. Kyodai might be okay with it, but normal people get jealous and envy could be a dangerous emotion. She stepped into the panties and pulled them up. Her cock and balls slid into the specialised pouch with ease, the underwear clinging soft and tight at the same time. It was a little tight, she noted but wasn't about to complain after having to struggle each morning just to make sure her genitals wouldn't pop out.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12