The Royal Cock Ch. 12

Story Info
Jealousy.
3.8k words
4.65
21k
27

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

"Thank you!" Kyodai zipped down to the master bedroom and the accompanying en suite. Inside, she practically tore her pants from her hips and began to frantically stroke her prick. Pleasure welled up quickly, but it didn't feel complete somehow. She sped up in frustration, even going so far as to lean down to lick at the spongy tip, all to no avail. Sensations pervaded her mind, however she couldn't feel her orgasm approach, "Fuck it," she whined and moved one hand to her pussy.

Kyodai had only masturbated her womanhood on a few occasions. Even after her puberty kicked in and her libido ran rampant through her entire being, it was always her cock that received the attention. Her maids would suck her off or offer her their lower orifices. She was never without penile satisfaction. Even so, the few times she had explored her second genitalia simply didn't give her the same intensity as her cock would.

Now, the princess was short on options. She tentatively teased her entrance as she knew her previous lovers enjoyed. A low moan escaped her lips and her cock pulsed lustfully. She dipped her finger past her engorged mons; the moan hitched into a small cry of pleasure. Kyodai began to gently fuck her snatch with the single digit, losing herself to the sensations as her other hand fell still around her cock. She added a second finger and felt her pleasure all but double in response.

"Yeah," she groaned. Her cock throbbed and pre-cum drooled down its length, however she paid it no mind and curled her fingers against her slick, inner walls. A gasp escaped her lips as her carefully manicured nails met a particularly sweet spot. She unclenched her hand from around her dick and brought it up to her breast, the same one that Jess had fondled minutes earlier. Ecstasy burned within Kyodai, spreading like a wildfire in a dense jungle. Fantasies took hold as her desires grew beyond her control.

Kyodai's breaths became little more than animalistic pants, moans and deep throated growls of bliss. She couldn't quiet herself. She would normally make it a point not to voice her pleasure too vividly in someone else's home, however she was lost to the ever thickening fog of her permeating lust. As her orgasm neared, Kyodai pictured Jess walking into the room, acting just as she was before. So dominant and powerful. Her cock was hard too and so huge. Kyodai felt almost miniscule in comparison.

"I'm going to use this on you, Kyo," the imagined Jess declared huskily. Kyodai would have blanched at the idea, were she not so completely taken by her body's inane desire. Instead, she felt her pussy flush hotly at the thought and a gout of juices coated her fingers completely, "I'm going to take your virginity, Kyo," 'Jess' continued, now mere inches away from Kyodai.

"Yes," the princess hissed and suddenly found herself taken by a sensation akin to a dam breaking. Her hand jerked and sent a third finger into her opening all the way to her knuckle, while her mouth fell open in a soundless cry of ecstasy and her cock shuddered before exploding with her seed. As her pleasure began to dwindle, Kyodai moved to extract her fingers with what little sense she had left, only to reignite the sensations and lose herself to another, equally overwhelming climax. Her orgasm once again faded and she made another attempt to the same result.

Jess huffed a sigh as she managed to drain away the last of her ejaculate. It was thicker than usual today, far more than she had ever expected in fact. She couldn't even drink it down earlier because of the near jelly-like consistency. Even so, she thought and looked down to her flaccid member, there was way more than normal as well. Jess recalled the sensation of her balls feeling bigger than normal and raised her cock to inspect them.

"They're definitely bigger," she groaned. By her estimate they had gained an inch in circumference, though her cock didn't look any different to her relief. 'Kakudai can often be extremely unpredictable' Liz's words rang through Jess's mind, "Bigger boobs for bigger balls," she gave an exaggerated sigh, "Guess that's fair enough."

Jess stepped out from her bathroom and saw no sign of Kyodai. She walked over and peered out from her door to no sign of the princess. Where is she? Jess pondered and went to ask her parents, before stopping as she heard a sharp cry, the origin of which she knew intimately. She knew neither of her parents masturbated in the morning, and they at least tried to keep their hands to themselves until after Jess left for school. The overly endowed teen's cheeks burned and she shut her door to get ready.

A short while later and the door opened. Kyodai stepped in, cheeks heavily flushed and her hair dishevelled. Jess had finished pulling on her modified jeans, however she could make out a bulge all too easily despite her efforts.

"Hi," Kyodai breathed and sat on the bed.

"Hey," Jess could feel her cheeks burn at the thought of what the princess was doing, something Kyodai's astute nature quickly brought to her attention.

"Sorry. I must've been a bit pent up." Jess thought back to the bathroom and how she had woken up on top of Kyodai, whose shirt had been torn and her legs were spread wide.

"Was it because of what happened?"

"Hmm?"

"In the bathroom," Jess clarified. Kyodai paused for a moment, contemplating her response before settling on being truthful.

"Yeah, it was," she eventually answered, smiling at the deeper blush that spread across Jess's cheeks.

"What were we doing anyway?" Jess inquired, frowning as she tried to recall.

"N-nothing," Kyodai assured her, "Just a bit of fun. I, uh, got a little rough with my clothes though," she added upon looking down at her shirt, through which her nipples jutted out conspicuously, though they kept the torn fabric from revealing anymore of her breasts. Even so, the sight sent a thrill down the flushed teen's spine and to her loins.

"Okay," Jess accepted, however her tone was dubious. The princess smiled and ran a hand through her sweat and cum matted hair with a grimace.

"This'll take forever," she groaned. Jess shook her head and stood.

"Not if you know what to do. Come on, I'll help," Jess offered her hand unthinkingly and almost froze in place as Kyodai wrapped her royal fingers around the teen's.

"Thanks, Jess."

A few moments later and Kyodai sat with her back to Jess. The princess only had a towel wrapped around her torso, which pressed her delectable mounds close together and formed a near unfathomable cleavage. Jess held a hairbrush and expertly ran it through the princess's damp cuticles.

"There we go, good as new," Jess announced with no small amount of pride.

"Wow. Can I hire you?" Kyodai giggled despite the serious edge to her voice. Jess found herself joining in.

"I don't come cheap."

"I already gave you my heart, what else?" Kyodai twisted her head around and looked up to Jess, meeting her gaze and holding perfectly.

"That's so cheesy," Jess chuckled.

"I thought it was charming," came a motherly voice from the doorway. Jess's head and eyes darted to the source.

"Mum," Jess groaned. Selina only smiled at the pair.

"Breakfast is on the table. We'd better hurry. You know Halle," she looked squarely into Jess's eyes and the two nodded, an unspoken understanding passing between them. Kyodai's gaze darted between them like a child wanting to join a conversation between grown-ups.

"Can you hold her off for a few minutes?" Jess was deathly serious, as was Selina.

"I can give you two and a half."

"Try for three if you can."

"Will do." And with that, Selina darted out of her daughter's room and down the stairs. She quickly made her way into the kitchen and saw Halle had already finished her plate. The gorging futa was about to take a portion from Jess's when she was caught.

"What? I'm hungry and they're taking forever."

Jess moved with such precision and speed that Kyodai could do little more than stand and try to keep up. The commoner coordinated the princess and dressed her hastily, yet without missing a single detail.

"How did you do this?" Kyodai gasped as she studied her common outfit. A button-up shirt with the top three undone to give her cleavage room to breathe and a distressed pair of form hugging jeans, the front of which bulged noticeably with her member. She looked exactly as she would when stepping onto the bus every morning.

Jess's blushed deepened at the question.

"I watched," she stated. Before Kyodai could raise another question, Jess took her hand and pulled her along.

Halle was a ravenous eater with a seemingly bottomless pit for a stomach. Not to mention the fact that she only disliked raspberries and nothing else, alongside her near superhuman metabolism. If left to her own devices, she would happily eat out an entire buffet line.

Jess relayed this information to Kyodai in a rushed manner as they dashed down the stairs. When they came to a stop and the princess was able to process the new information, she couldn't resist making a comment; "Must be why your mum fell for her. She can swallow anything."

"Well... she's not wrong," Halle chuckled, hers and Selina's eyes fixed on the young couple, as the voracious futa shovelled what looked to be the last of breakfast into her mouth.

"Sorry, honey," Selina practically whimpered, "She said she would tie me up for a week without any relief if I stopped her."

"I know," Jess sighed and headed to the cabinets wherein she found her emergency food, "Here," she tossed a small handful of granola bars to Kyodai, "It's not much, but because of a certain someone," Jess fixed a glare befitting an army general on Halle, who visible shrank away from her, "It's all I've got."

"That's okay. We can get something at school," Kyodai dug into a bar and sat at the table. Jess soon joined her. Silence descended as Halle struggled to ignore the accusatory stares of her wife and daughter. Time ticked by and the bus's arrival soon encroached upon them.

"Have a good day at school you two," Selina told them as they headed to the bus stop. Jess and Kyodai waved their goodbyes. They sat on the bench and watched for the vehicle to arrive. Kyodai twined her fingers with Jess's as they waited. Jess looked down at her captive hand and up at the princess, but didn't react further save for a warm smile. The bus soon came into view.

"What do we say?" Jess suddenly asked, her voice frantic.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what do we tell them? About us?"

"I'll handle that. Just let me get on first, okay?" Kyodai squeezed her companion's hand reassuringly and smiled. The bus squealed to a stop and the doors hissed open.

"Good morning," Kyodai addressed the passengers. They glanced at one another confusion, having expected the princess at a later stop, but answered nonetheless.

"Good morning, Kyodai-Hime!" The princess bowed respectfully as she did every morning. She then gestured for someone to come in. Jess sheepishly made her way on board. Her head was lowered, her cheeks a scarlet red and her legs visibly shook as she walked. She headed to her usual seat at the back, however her wrist was snagged in a strong grip. Jess looked back in a panic only to be pulled in close with a strong tug.

"What..." Her questioned died on her tongue as her lips met Kyodai's. A collective gasp rang through the bus, including from the driver. Jess reached up to push the princess off, however her resistance died as quickly as it surged. She moved her hands to Kyodai's waist as the princess did the same. They held one another in a loose, but tender embrace as they basked in the sensation of the other's lips.

"Uh... p-p-p-p-p-princess? W-w-we have to k-keep on schedule," the driver notified the pair. Were it not for her repeating the statement in a louder tone, Kyodai would have remained there for hours on end. As it was, she pulled back slowly and shot the driver an annoyed look.

Jess panted open-mouthed, unable to find the strength to close her jaw. Kyodai's face hovered close to hers, keeping a single, long strand of spittle connecting them. The shorter teen raised a hand to her royal partner's cheek. Her fingers weakly tried to pull Kyodai close, but failed miserably.

"Later," the princess whispered and urged Jess down the aisle ahead of her. As Jess moved, her steps unstable at best, everyone's eyes followed her. None dared make a move however, as Kyodai's gaze lingered on each and every passenger with a promise of retribution should anyone lay a finger on Jess. The pair eventually took a seat beside one another at the very end and the bus resumed its journey.

Jess looked up at the princess and parted her lips, but no sound came. Questions blazed in her eyes however, which the nigh-telepathic princess couldn't mistake.

"Sorry. I couldn't think of any other way. And yes," Kyodai added and tilted her head down to Jess's ear, "I didn't want to stop either." Jess shot her a mortified, yet lustful look and leaned her head on the princess's shoulder. Everyone's eyes were on them already, there was no sense in being overly conscientious, Jess reasoned with herself. Her cheeks burned despite the thought.

The bus rumbled along, stopping intermittently to acquire more passengers, who all joined the silent awe of the others. Jess kept her eyes closed and breathed in through her nose, imagining that she and Kyodai were alone on their way to the mall again. No matter how powerful her imagination, Jess was incapable of altering the world around her. The bus came to its final stop just outside the school gates.

"Come on, Jess," Kyodai stood and offered her hand. Jess looked up at the princess, whose face beamed with chivalrous warmth, and took her hand. Kyodai pulled her in close and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Listen, if anything happens, tell me."

"Yeah," Jess didn't want to argue, not as she watched her fellow students slowly leave the bus with their eyes fixed on the small bodied teen.

"Then let's get going," Kyodai pulled away and all but charged down the aisle, Jess in tow. Maybe today won't be so bad, Jess thought as she followed the princess's... her princess's strides as best her smaller legs could.

"Why do I hope for things?" Jess later groaned. Her head rested on her desk, face down against it as people chatted amongst themselves. The unmistakable sound of her name came up repeatedly and never without a sneer, demeaning laugh, or an all too audible jibe at her skinny frame. Each time, Jess wanted nothing more than to disappear from their sight and return to Kyodai, however school took precedence. At least for the time being.

"Bet she's got a tiny dick too," a group of girls laughed, "Why would Kyodai-Hime even look at her?" Jess's head turned to the side before she could stop herself. If they knew, would they stop this? She wordlessly pondered and turned her thoughts to her immense member. No, Jess mentally shook herself and moved her head to look out of the window. The last thing she needed was people hounding her about it on top of her relationship with Kyodai.

"Alright, class, in your seats," the teacher came in, her steps followed by the smack of books on her desk and the squeak of chairs. Jess sighed in relief and turned her attention to the front, only to freeze at the glare that met her. The teacher was Mrs. Stephenson, a kind and reliable tutor. She was one of the few that Jess felt readily able to talk to if necessary, particularly since she dressed so friendly. Almost perfectly opposite Mrs. Obsidian.

A turquoise turtle neck adorned her torso, with a large hole cut into the upper region to give all a stunning view of her bountiful cleavage. It also hugged her waist like a second skin, bringing all the more attention to her matronly hips and the faint, but noticeable bulge at the front of her skirt. She was no slouch in the beauty department either, with a face that radiated both love and knowledge. It wasn't rare for her to bear the brunt of the students body's frustrations and masturbatory fantasies.

Today however, she clearly looked to be in no mood for any such antics with her eyes focused solely on Jess. The petrified teen opened her notebook without looking away from the front and bumped a pen, which scuttled to the floor with a loud clatter. Mrs. Stephenson locked onto the noise like a bloodhound.

"Miss Carmine, you will stay for 30 minutes after school."

"But," Jess spoke out unthinkingly.

"Make that an hour." Jess shrank away into her chair and lowered her gaze. Minutes later and she had a massive stack of books slammed down in front of her, "This'll be your curriculum for classes from now on, Jess," Mrs. Stephenson's voice was but a mockery of its traditional warmth.

"Huh?"

"Well, if you want to be worthy of the princess," the teacher practically spat the words, "Then you'll have to study hard. After all, you've got such a pitiful body," a cruel, tight-lipped smile spread across her face, distorting her features. For a brief moment, Jess felt anger flash through her. It must've shown as Mrs. Stephenson involuntarily stepped back, unaccustomed to any display of rage from Jess. The tutor left to continue handing out assignments.

Once she was finished and sat behind her desk, Jess's shoulders slumped. This isn't fair, she thought even as she started on the stack. Her mind turned to Kyodai, a gentle flood of warmth rushing throughout her body. This'll all be worth it, Jess assured herself silently.

An hour passed and the lesson came to its natural end. Mrs. Stephenson gathered the assignments, but paused at Jess's desk. For a moment, indecision flitted across her expression.

"Jess," the teacher glanced around and inhaled sharply, "This'll be your homework. Have it all finished by tomorrow, or I'll keep you for detention again." Jess stared after her in disbelief. A giggle caught her attention and she turned to the right. A girl smirked in her direction. Jess strained to remember her name, but knew full well who they were.

The girl was a notorious bitch, for lack of a better term. Jess had seen her from the side lines. If the girl set her sights on someone, they either ended up as her arm candy/toy or miserable. In the brief moment their eyes met, Jess knew she was her target this time.

Jess's muscles tensed and she hardened her gaze, refusing to look away. She had faced the royal family, there was no way she would let this girl intimidate her. The girl smiled softly as she stood and walked over to Jess.

"Hi there," her voice was as sweet as saccharine and just as false, "Jess, right? My name's Melissa. So, you're dating the princess?" Melissa's tone was conversational, no hint of malice in her speech. Her eyes however, revealed all as Jess watched her carefully. Jess said nothing.

"Can we have a little chat?" Jess glanced to the door, hoping that the next teacher would come, "Don't worry about that. We can be a bit late, trust me," Mellissa's smile could have melted the icecaps, were they not aware of her true personality that is, "Come on," the standing teen motioned to the door and started down. Jess hesitantly followed.

"Alright, no interruptions," Melissa declared a moment after they entered the futanari bathroom. Her footsteps echoed throughout the sterile room, devoid of life besides theirs. Jess kept her arms around herself and did what she could to hide her presence. It did nothing however, as Melissa locked a gaze on her that any predator would be proud of.

"W-w-what do you want?" Jess stammered. Her heart raced like a jackhammer and her palms felt slightly sweaty. Fear pulsed in time with her heartbeats within her head. She couldn't remember feeling so scared of a single person, at least one that wasn't royalty. Even as a little girl, nothing had ever set her pulse alight like Melissa.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12