The Royal Cock Ch. 13

Story Info
Start of a Change.
6.4k words
4.7
22.1k
31

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

Jess should have known better than to tempt fate. The day had gone in a similar fashion, though not nearly as extreme. The other teachers had practically ignored her very existence, only focusing on her to reprimand the petite teen. No extra work had been piled onto her already punitive load to her gratitude. The students weren't nearly so keen to be indifferent to her, by comparison that is. Lunch had been her only reprieve thanks to Kyodai's striking presence.

Even then, Jess was incapable of shaking the feeling that she was being watched.

"What's wrong?" Kyodai asked after Jess glanced around for the umpteenth time. The teen jumped slightly and turned her attention back to her lunch.

"Uh, nothing. Nothing at all."

"You sure? Is there someone you're waiting for?" Kyodai looked around as well, however saw nothing out of the ordinary; students talking amongst each other as they stared open mouth at the princess, though no one else sat at her table save for Jess.

"No. Just a bit... nervous, I guess," Jess took a large bite from her chicken burger.

"Sorry," Kyodai lowered her voice. Her companion coughed and took a long drink of water.

"No, no. I-it's not you, Kyo," Jess didn't miss the increased murmurs behind her as a group heard the nickname, "I just... y'know..." Kyodai giggled and leaned her head down to Jess's.

"Yeah, and I'm glad I do." A familiar burn resurged in Jess's cheeks as she smiled and gently nuzzled her head into the princess's.

"Think they'll ever stop staring?" Jess enquired and scanned the room quickly.

"Nope." They chuckled and resumed their meals.

Across the room, one girl in particular watched Jess intensely.

Melissa had never been far from her target. The dastardly girl rarely had Jess out of her line of sight, only losing her in a crowd or when they didn't share lessons. She watched her target with an unwavering devotion, like a hawk eying its prey. Until, at long last, the day came to an end.

Melissa stood in the futanari restroom. Her arms were folded and she tapped her foot expectantly. No one else had come in after her for the past thirty minutes, leaving her in silence save for the echo of her shoe on the tile and the buzz of the filaments in the lights overhead. She checked her phone and noted the time; a smile crept across her features even as frustration flashed in her eyes.

She'd long accepted her role as second to the princess, as far as their influence and beauty were concerned. However, allowing someone to materialise from total obscurity was something she couldn't allow. Even if Kyodai wished it. Melissa sighed and leaned back with her hands on a basin.

"I look forward to our time together, Jessica."

Jess shuddered in her chair and looked to the front of the classroom. Mrs. Stephenson typed away at her computer, ignoring the teen who returned to scribbling furiously in an effort to put her detention to good use. Kyodai had gone home almost an hour ago. The kiss goodbye still lingered on Jess's lips and sent small, gentle waves of warmth throughout her form. She glanced at the teacher and felt the warmth surge to a blaze. Jess pushed her anger away and continued with her work.

It wasn't Mrs. Stephenson's fault. It's Melissa's, she reminded herself. Whoever that girl was, she had clear connections with the faculty, enough clout to turn them against Jess at the very least. In the background, the clock ticked idly by, seeming to drag purposefully. Jess couldn't resist looking at it every other second, only for the minute hand to remain almost perfectly frozen. She only had another fifteen minutes to go.

"M-Mrs. Stephenson?" Jess hesitantly raised a hand. The teacher jumped as if pulled from a deep trance and looked to her charge.

"Yes, Miss Carmine," her tone was indifferent and lacked its warmth entirely. If Jess didn't know better, she would think that Melissa had swapped out the faculty with robot clones.

"Please may I leave? K-K-Kyodai-Hime i-is expecting me," it wasn't a total lie, Jess assured herself. Kyodai had said that she'd wait for Jess to call later.

"No. That would undermine the punishment, now wouldn't it? And I know full well what the princess's schedule is. She will have returned home by now, far away from you, I'm sure."

Jess felt her cheeks boil and her fingers curl into a fist. Everything the teacher said was true, Jess couldn't deny a word of it, however it did little to justify what she was doing.

"Mrs. Stephenson, please?" The teacher's lack of expression suddenly cracked as a nervous frown creased her forehead. She glanced to the door and paused, before turning to face Jess with a smile now on her face.

"I can't have you trying to undermine me, Miss Carmine. Another word out of you and I'll be forced to worsen your punishment."

"What're you..." Jess snapped her jaw shut when her teacher stood with a sharp crack of her palm on wood. Mrs. Stephenson sauntered over, her movements deliberately slow and made to draw the eye. Jess gulped, but remained quiet.

"Miss Carmine," the teacher began, "Detention is a time for students to be quiet and reflect on their actions. Clearly, that isn't working for you. Which means it's well within my authority to enlist more... severe methods."

"Ma'am?" Jess squeaked and shrank back into her chair. Mrs. Stephenson leaned down until her breath tickled Jess's ear.

"I'm sorry." Jess tried to respond, but the door barged open an instant later. Mrs. Stephenson pulled back slowly and shot the teen a mournful look.

"My, my. Jennifer, you can't control your students very well can you? A little discipline is in order, no?" Jess's eyes widened at the familiar voice and she leaned to the side. Walking down the aisle of desks, was Mrs. Obsidian. She had a whip bouncing on one hip and an array of small, pocket sized sex toys on the other. Her breasts swayed side to side in their poor excuse for coverage, the milky white mounds jiggling heavily. Jess's hands clenched at the sides of her desk.

"M-Mrs. Obsidian, w-what're you d-doing here?" The leather and latex bound teacher glanced down at the teen, but didn't answer her.

"You could say that, Carol. Maybe we should get to work?" Jennifer's expression belied the confidence in her voice, confliction affixing itself to her gaze. Carol was more than capable of picking this out, her own insecurities flitting across her face. She was far more controlled however and kept her steely eyes fixed on Jennifer.

"Yes... let's."

Jess looked to the nearest door, however it was too far for someone with her diminutive stature to reach. Not without being caught that is. Her phone resided in her pocket as normal, but they would confiscate the moment she pulled it out. A scream? Jess glanced down to the sex toys Mrs. Obsidian was carrying and refrained from making a sound. Just play along, Jess told herself. It'll be easier that way.

She lowered her head and eyes to the desk submissively. Carol chuckled darkly and laid a hand on the teen's head.

"One would almost think she knew her place," the fetish-dressed tutor mused, "Too bad it's clearly an act for the time being. Well, Jennifer? Shall we show Miss Carmine her place?" Jennifer only nodded.

She's my chance, Jess noted and turned her head to the side. She raised her vision until she caught Mrs. Stephenson's gaze. Jess thought back to all the times she had been enraptured in Kyodai's stare, how the very notion of looking away seemed such an abstract thought, and channelled the feeling into her own eyes. The weaker-willed teacher stepped back slightly and bit her lip. She glanced away, but quickly found herself locked in Jess's gaze once more.

"Jennifer?" Carol frowned. Jess didn't move a muscle, even as the fetishist teacher moved to stand behind her.

The teen felt a soft palm and fingers touch her back through her clothes, before they began sliding down. Jess's eyes widened as she felt Mrs. Obsidian's fingertips tease at the waist of her pants. She'll find out. They'd report it to Melissa. Jess knew they would. Melissa was the only person who seemed to hold enough power to do something of this magnitude. The teen pleaded with Mrs. Stephenson mutely, however the teacher made no moves to help.

"Please?" Jess whispered as Mrs. Obsidian's hand moved to slide into her modified jeans. Neither adult paid her plea any mind. A soft giggle caught Jess's attention and she looked up to see Melissa standing at the front of the class.

"Hope you don't mind, Jess. I slipped in while you were preoccupied. Thought I'd see what you're packing for myself. And, while I'm at it, I figured I should share it with the school," Melissa pulled out her phone, a red light signalling that she was recording with it.

Jess attempted to stand, but Mrs. Stephenson's hands quickly clasped onto her shoulders and kept her seated. The teen struggled as best she could, however her frail body and lack of leverage made for a pitiful attempt. She kicked with her legs, but soon felt another set of hands hold them down. A glance down revealed Melissa had abandoned her position, but another made it clear that the recording was still taking place.

"I bet you've got a real baby dick, Jess," Melissa taunted with a soft, almost cooing voice, "It must be. After all, you're so tiny everywhere else," she chuckled, "Especially the brain. You should've accepted my offer, then we could've avoided all of this. Well, you wouldn't have your little friend plastered all over the school, I mean."

Fear ran rampant in Jess's mind. Like a beast suddenly let loose on an urban area with nothing to contain it, breaking down the half-built walls of confidence Kyodai had helped raise and stamping out all rationality. She had to get out of this, but how? She was too weak, too terrified, too...

Just calm down... a voice flitted through Jess's consciousness. The captive teen didn't question it, willing to listen to anyone at that stage. Even if it was her own subconscious. Good, now look her in the eye.

Jess ceased her struggles and looked her primary assailant in the eye at the voice's behest. Melissa didn't look away, however her smile faded. What now? Jess thought, her mind suddenly clear despite her predicament. Mrs. Obsidian's hands were slowly pulling her jeans down. Jess could feel a slight breeze against the naked skin of her groin. Shit. Panic slithered its way back into her mind. Before it could poison her chance of escape, the voice returned: The King and Queen would probably have something to say about this.

In an instant, Jess felt her worry fade. A smile teased at her lips, kept at bay solely by the severity of her situation.

"Wonder what'll happen if her majesty and highness find out about this," Jess mused aloud and smiled knowingly, then looked back to her teachers. Her confidence was false as her pulse raced and her heart pounded like a war drum in her ears, however she refused to let it show. Being so uncertain, scrawny and generally puny already made it impossible for her to see herself as Kyodai's equal. But losing to a scornful bitch like Melissa would be downright insulting.

"I'm sure they'll be forgiving," Melissa tried to assure herself and her companions, yet her voice shook indecisively.

"I've met them," Jess confessed, feeling her confidence swelling and gradually overwhelming the remnants of her terror.

"Bullshit."

"Maybe. But can you afford to take that chance?"

Melissa looked to the teachers, both of whom had completely frozen in place. Mrs. Obsidian was mere inches from Jess's crotch, however she remained still under the thinly veiled threat and returned the stare. The spiteful teen couldn't meet their gazes for longer than a second, her eyes darting between the two as her control of the situation crumbled. Melissa practically snarled, released Jess's legs and stood up.

"Fine. You win. We're finished here... but not for good, bitch. You got it?" Melissa spat with all the venom of an enraged cobra. Jess didn't respond. She merely watched and waited for the teenager and teachers to leave.

"Thank goddess," Jess sighed, releasing a breath she had held unconsciously. She pulled out her phone and saw she had a slew of texts from Kyodai.

Did you get home okay?

Mum just asked what I think about weddings... JK, LOL. But seriously, they asked how you are. I said you're fine and that we had a 'fun' morning. Wink, wink.

I know you said you've got a bunch of homework to get through, but do you wanna hang out?

Sorry about that. Guess I'm anxious.

Which is totally new to me by the by. Well, not new, but you get the idea.

Jess was about to reply when another text came through.

Nothing happened today, right?

Jess's fingers froze above her phone, before moving back into action.

I thought you were psychic, you tell me.

Kyodai responded barely a second later.

Gotta be close to get the whole picture, babe.

Jess blushed and grinned. Melissa could do whatever she wanted in the future. So long as Kyodai was there at the end of it all to comfort Jess, then she could take it.

How close?

Well, ideally, cuddling. Preferably naked. Maybe kissing.

Jess felt her member twitch in its confines.

You know what that does to me.

Jess could picture Kyodai giggling.

Yeah, I do. That's why I do it. Want me to keep going?

Jess wrote 'yes' before she could stop herself, however she managed to restrain herself from sending it.

Maybe later... I miss you.

Jess smiled hollowly down at the words. Texts were fine, but it was a poor replacement for the princess's warmth, energy and pure, disarming presence. Jess pursed her lips, able to feel a phantom kiss on them.

We'll see each other tomorrow. And don't worry about the girls on the bus, I'll be with you in the morning.

Thanks. I'll talk to you later.

The teen put her phone away and went to pack up the mountain of books, but paused.

"Fuck it," she muttered with glee and slung her bag over her shoulder. Melissa's hold wasn't nearly so strong as to break the inborn fear of royal retribution. Even being unemployed paled to the horror stories of what the king and queen did to those who earned their ire. Jess breathed a delayed sigh of relief, only then realising how close she had come to such a fate yesterday.

Sometime later and she walked through the door to her home. Her careful shutting of the door did little to hide her presence from her parents, though only Selina walked through to the foyer wearing her best motherly expression.

"Where were you?" Selina queried. Jess averted her gaze by keeping hers low, however she could feel her mother's irises drill into her. She gave into the pressure and looked up.

"I, uh, got detention." Selina's mouth fell in shock and questions blazed to life in her eyes.

"For what?"

"It was a stupid reason. Nothing serious," Jess explained, hoping to put an end to it and silently pleaded for her mother to do so. Selina pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"Jess, if something happens, you've got to tell me or Halle, okay? We're your parents, remember? We're there if you need to talk... about anything. Understood?"

"Yeah, Mum. I couldn't forget that if I tried," Jess smiled. As much as she wanted to lean on their shoulders, this wasn't the time to do so, "I, uh, I'll be in my room, okay?"

With that excuse, Jess climbed the stairs and situated herself in her place of privacy. She laid back on her bed to look at her pale blue ceiling. Jess didn't enjoy worrying her family, how could she? But this was a problem for her, right? She frowned to herself. It involved Kyodai as well, however it wasn't something for a princess to deal with. Jess nodded and turned onto her side.

"I'll deal with this myself. If I do, then I've earnt this... right?" She questioned the air, hoping for a second opinion, yet none came. Jess laughed dryly at herself, "Yeah," she let her eyes drift shut. Despite having slept well last night, the day's events took their toll on her. Jess's breathing evened out and fell into the welcome arms of her slumber.

"Jessica," sang an ethereal voice. Jess grumbled and sat up to look around. She was in a field, barren of life except for the blades of grass swaying in the gentle breeze and the perplexed teen, "Jessica," the voice sang once more. Jess frowned and searched for its source, however there was nothing in sight. Even the sky itself was comprised solely of black with only a few stray stars dotted amidst the inky ocean and there was no change as far as Jess's eyes could see.

"I'm dreaming," Jess mumbled and rubbed her tired eyes.

"Yes, but dreams are a great place to learn about oneself, wouldn't you agree?"

"What?" Jess yawned. How was she still tired in a dream?

"Turn around." Jess did as the voice wanted and felt her drowsiness fade away at the sight that befell her; a perfect copy of Jess sat cross-legged only a single foot away from her. Jess glanced down at herself and saw that her legs were splayed out to let her crotch breathe.

"What am I looking at?"

"Yourself," Jess's copy answered with a smile, "Well, what you want to be... I guess?"

"That doesn't make sense," Jess frowned and compared their bodies, noting that there was no difference between them, "We're exactly the same."

"You think so?" The copy raised an eyebrow. Jess opened her mouth to interrogate her mimic further, before the ground began to shake violently. She clamped her jaw shut and scoured the region and quickly came across the prime suspect; a massive, inky black blot on the featureless sky with twin orbs of milky white. A single hand that dripped with what looked like tar, reached out, extending towards Jess who stared in open-eyed horror. Fear gripped chest tightly, crushing her heart under its icy power and froze her in place.

"We're not the same, Jessica," the copy's voice breathed, soft and composed. Jess's eyes darted hesitantly to her mimic, only to see nothing. She returned her gaze to the indefinable creature only to see herself standing before it, unafraid. Her copy's head tilted back to look up into the black's eyes. The creature's hand came to a stop inches away from Jess and retracted.

"I don't get it," Jess panted as the hand disappeared into the main body and the creature bowed its eyes low, as if to submit to the copy.

"I'm what you want to be, Jessica," Jess's duplicate smirked and appeared before the shocked teen, "Imagine doing that to Melissa," the copy moved aside and pointed to the creature, which kept its unnerving eyes fixed on the mimic, but made no movements. It's terrified of her... of me, Jess realised and looked to 'herself'.

"I, by which I mean you, am always in the background. Just a little push from you and this'll be just the tip of the proverbial iceberg."

Jess gasped as she watched her counterpart's eyes change to an otherworldly turquoise. They were intense, piercing and commanding, and seemed to peer into Jess's very soul. The landscape vanished into darkness, as did the creature, leaving only the two Jesses.

"But Kyodai..." Jess weakly protested.

"Just because you'll be a lot more confident, doesn't mean your feelings will change, Jessica," the copy admonished with a demeaning chuckle, "And I think Kyo will like the new you," Jess's mimic looked around, "Dreams are fickle things. We're out of time, but you'll remember what I said, I'm sure."

"I... what?" Jess's eyes darted around, unfocused in her confusion as the dreamscape suddenly dissipated into her room. She glanced up to the ceiling and blinked rapidly until she was certain that the area would remain intact. No monster of pure darkness, no copies of herself and no strange meadow in the middle of nowhere. Just four plain walls, a roof and a lonely window through which the wind gently blew. The warm glow of early morning shone behind the curtains.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12