The Royal Cock Ch. 16

Story Info
Punished.
5.4k words
4.66
29.6k
46

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers

Melissa gulped as she experienced an emotional sensation unlike any other; fear. It wasn't simply the anxious excitement that accompanied her during her first time years ago. That had set her body alight. This, on the other hand... she couldn't identity just what was doing to her. Her pussy continued to burn with desire -- she couldn't mistake such a heat -- while her heart pounded louder and louder in her ears, like a war drum. Melissa's throat felt dry as she stared up at the meaty obelisk.

"What're you staring at it for? Didn't you want me?" Jessica mocked from above. Melissa ripped her gaze from the cock hanging before her and met Jessica's eyes. Helpless didn't seem strong enough to describe how those orbs made her feel. Inadequate did little to impart upon her own mind how overwhelming this futa's body was.

"I-I... w-what're...?"

"Aw, poor Melissa," Jessica bent forward and extended a hand. She took Melissa's chin in hand and tilted her head up to properly face her, "Don't know how to handle the tables being turned?" Melissa felt her hands clench and dig into the carpet beneath her. A brief flash of herself scraping Jessica's eyes out with her manicured nails flared into Melissa's mind, but dissipated almost instantly.

"W-who a-a-are you?" Melissa squeaked. Jessica smiled and silently shifted her posture to press her cock against the blonde's cheek.

"There's only one of me," Jessica released Melissa's face and briefly allowed her to pull away, before taking a vice-like grip of her blonde locks to pull her close.

Melissa gave a muffled yell as her lips were mashed against at least 16 inches of throbbing futa meat. She brought her hands up and pushed against Jessica's thighs to no avail. Since when was she so strong? Melissa tried again and again, her effort forcing the breath from her lungs. She inhaled through her nose rapidly while her lips ran across the first few inches of Jessica's member. It wasn't until her hands fell to her sides, defeated, that she realised the grip on her hair had been released.

Melissa looked up, but didn't move away. Jessica only smiled -- was it victorious or beleaguering or demeaning? Melissa couldn't tell -- and pulled back. She turned and walked to the bed, her hips swaying hypnotically, then sat down with her legs spread wide. Her cock stood up at a near 45o angle. Melissa sat on her floor, bewildered, before Jessica beckoned to her with a one finger. Despite herself, Melissa crawled over. She didn't dare stand against this futa. If she could be called such an ordinary term.

"What the fuck am I thinking?" Melissa breathed.

"What was that?" Jessica leered down at her with a smile still plastered to her face.

"N-nothing..."

"Nothing...?" Melissa simply gawked up at her. She couldn't mean for her to say such a thing. Jessica cocked an eyebrow expectantly.

"Nothing... M-m-m-m-mistress?" Melissa could feel her cheeks set ablaze. She wanted to hide, to bury her head in something and never see the light of day. What would the people at school say if they knew what she was doing now? And all just to get laid.

"There you go," Jessica reached down. Melissa clenched her eyes shut and settled her jaw, expecting to be grabbed again. She felt her hair depress under fingers. Here it comes, she held her breath, whether out of fear or anticipation refused to make itself known to her. Any moment now and she would be forced to kiss that cock again. Forced to inhale that musky aroma. Forced to taste it.

The pull never came. Melissa cracked an eye open as she felt fingers run through her hair and glanced up. Jessica's arm was extended and her hand on the blonde's head, lightly petting her and tracing her fingers through Melissa's blonde locks. What is she doing? Melissa was astonished. Wasn't Jessica dominating just earlier? Why the affection?

Even as she questioned it, Melissa couldn't refute the sense of pride that swelled within her.

Jess wished she could record this moment for all eternity. This was her standing up for herself. Not Kyo. Not her parents. It was just her. Jess pulled her hand back and felt her cock pulse when she caught the look of disappointment that marred Melissa's face. The futa gestured to her dick and gave a light bounce with her hips. She barely managed to suppress her giggle as Melissa followed her member, like a trained dog begging for its treat.

"Kiss it," Jess ordered. Hesitation flitted across Melissa's expression, before she planted a gentle, light as a feather, peck on Jess's vein-riddled cock, "Good. Now show me what you can do. I want to know what a 'queen bitch' is capable of."

Melissa nodded mutely. What could she say? No? Then what would happen? Jessica would just leave and Melissa would be left to stew in her lust. The photo was meaningless. Her power was lost. Jessica... her mistress held it all now.

Why did that give her such a thrill?

The question repeated in the back of her mind. Even as Melissa reached up carefully, like she was afraid to startle a stray cat, and took hold of Mistress's prick, the query played like a broken record.

Why did she call her Mistress?

Melissa opened her mouth wide and let her tongue loll out. She leaned in close and pressed the wet muscle against Mistress's tip. A burst of flavour blazed across her taste buds; sweat and musk combined with a large dollop of pre and Mistress's natural taste to carpet bomb her senses.

Why did she want more?

Why wasn't Mistress moaning?

Why wasn't Mistress fucking her?

Why wasn't she doing what Mistress wanted?

Melissa tightened her grip on Mistress's shaft and pumped them up and down like a corkscrew. Pre-cum drooled from the head to lubricate the journey. She lapped at the flow as if she had gone days without water, pleasure suffusing each gulp. It's not enough, she thought and glanced up to Mistress, who had yet to moan openly. Melissa inhaled deeply and pried her own jaws open as best she could before engulfing the tip of Mistress's cock.

Moist warmth surrounded Jess's member. A lithe tongue wriggled against the underside of her sensitive head and sent a surge of pleasure down Jess's length to her crotch, before it darted across her nerves to her brain. She had struggled to keep silent, as Melissa's metaphorical squirming was simply delightful to watch, however her silence broke with a low moan. The blonde reciprocated by pushing forward, only to gag as the thick phallus brushed her uvula. Jess raised her hips slightly to barrel past Melissa's reflex and sighed as she sank deep into her throat.

"Oh, goddess," Jess breathed and rocked her hips back and forth, gradually finding a slow rhythm. Melissa remained perfectly in place, eyes locked upwards to gaze upon her mistress, as drool leaked from the sides of her mouth and ran down her chin, while her jaw was stretched to its limit. Pleasure wound its way through Jess's mind and body, urging her to steadily add inch after inch into Melissa's maw, "Hmm, deeper, pet."

Melissa didn't pause at the title. Rather, she revelled in it. One of her hands strayed to her loose shorts and found its way to her wet heat, while the other continued to jerk the iron-like pole that embodied lust. Her crotch could pass for a sauna as she brushed a finger against her snatch through the thin fabric of her thong. Desire raced throughout her body and expressed itself as a groan, vibrating deep in her throat around Mistress's immense cock.

Jess felt her balls grow hot. She inhaled as they visibly roiled and swelled, veins sticking out in stark contrast to the lightly wrinkled flesh. Melissa had begun to display her skills handling futanari as she sensually pulled back to caress the head with her lithe tongue, before diving back down painfully slow. Jess's breaths rose to a fever pitch as an ecstasy she never knew clambered to the surface.

"G-gonna cum!" Jess announced, hands shooting to Melissa's head and forcing her to speed up, "Drink it all! Got it? Drink my sperm!"

"Mmrph, mmrphmm," Melissa tried to reply around the enormity stuffing her mouth and oesophagus, losing herself to a moan as she felt Mistress's cock pulsate, swell and gush pre-cum. The weight settled heavily into her stomach. Melissa already felt full. If this is just pre, then how much is she gonna cum? Moisture leaked profusely from the blonde's pussy as three of her fingers thrust deep into her velvet depths. I want to cum with Mistress, Melissa's efforts redoubled for both herself and Mistress. Melissa's throat vibrated wildly with her orgasm.

Jess let her head fall back and her lips fell open in an open mouth smile of jubilation. Cum blazed up her member like a surge of hot, impregnating magma and sprayed into Melissa's eager gullet. Her balls expanded and contracted with each release. It's a genetic quirk among some futanari; their testicles act as a sort of storage for semen. In some instances the term 'blue balls' becomes real when a futa goes too long without release. Jess was one such futa when her cock first started growing. The orgasm was among her most memorable.

Gush after sperm-riddled, viscous gush of cum coated Melissa's gullet and streamed down into her belly. The ecstasy of her climax dwindled to intermittent pulsations of pleasure, each throb augmented by the onslaught of Mistress's sperm. The blonde removed her drenched hand from her pussy and laid it on her stomach. She could feel each and every spray of her mistress's seed, filling her organ and swelling it with the copious load. Melissa gurgled as cum forced itself up her throat to leak out from her lips.

Yet still more found its way into her gut; she swore she felt her belly expand.

Jess couldn't believe how long her orgasm was going. Each time she thought it would end, her balls simply continued to pour what must have been a gallon down the blonde's eager maw. She couldn't remember the last time she came so much. Jess brought her hands to Melissa's head and gently brushed her hair, encouraging her to push forward to cram yet another inch past her uvula. The futa glanced down and saw that Melissa had reached over halfway down her extravagant cock.

The sight sent a shockwave of power and pleasure through her body. Jess gripped her pet's hair tightly and rammed her hips forward at a slight angle. Melissa gagged and sputtered at the abrupt rough treatment. Tears streamed down her cheeks and smeared her makeup. Jess paid it no mind however, as she felt the blonde's plump lips brush against her finally emptying scrotum. With one final surge of blissful release, Jess felt her perpetual climax draw to a close.

She freed Melissa and leaned back onto her hands. The blonde pulled off the cock, sucking as she did so, and came loose with an exasperated inhale. Jess brought her gaze to Melissa's face and felt her still hard dick jump at the sight.

Melissa's mascara ran down her cheeks. Her mouth hung open; cum and spittle drooled leisurely down her chin, to her neck, then past the line of her shirt between her luscious breasts. She panted heavily as she stared up at Jess, eyes unblinking as if searching for approval. Jess rolled her eyes and placed a hand on her head.

"Good girl," Jess smiled condescendingly, despite meaning the compliment. Melissa sighed in relief and leaned into Jess's hand. For a moment, the two were silent. Melissa didn't move an inch from where she sat on her knees, thighs spread slightly and her chest heaving above her faintly swollen abdomen. Likewise, Jess recovered from her orgasm with her legs open wide. Her cock jutted out like an iron pole riddled with veins atop a sack practically stretched taut around its contents.

"Mistress?" Melissa eventually spoke. Jess raised an eyebrow, "Please, fuck me?" Jess briefly wondered if aliens had replaced the blonde's brain with someone else's. She was cowed, nervous and incapable of meeting Jess's gaze.

I did it, Jess thought in astonishment. Now finish it, the voice urged. Jess only nodded and stood. She pulled Melissa to her feet, who all but tore her clothes away excitedly, and pushed her to the bed. Melissa immediately laid on her back and bared her soaked pussy to Jess, who shook her head.

"A bitch needs to be fucked like one," Jess's grin could have been a transplant of Melissa's own mere hours prior; it was the smile of a victorious predator. And just as effective. The blonde's cheeks flushed with desire as she rolled onto her hands and knees. She let her legs slide apart and lifted her ass high into the air, presenting just like a bitch in heat. Melissa looked to Jess and completed the picture with a wide-eyed whimper.

"How precious," Jess chuckled darkly and climbed onto the bed to kneel behind her conquest. Her cock throbbed violently, practically jumping with each beat of her heart, as it seemed to sense a drenched pussy just inches away. Jess held still where she knelt.

Silence reigned, save for the rare squeak of the bed. The air felt heavy with the scent of Melissa's sex. Jess let her eyes rake across the blonde's back, drinking in every little detail; the curve of Melissa's honed ass into the gentle slope of her spine and up to her dishevelled hair, which obscured her beautifully dirtied face, back down to her splayed thighs and her engorged snatch. Jess reached out, fingers outstretched, and laid them upon the pert cheeks. The skin was so smooth that it could have passed for masterfully crafted granite, were it not so tender.

Jess bit her bottom lip and ran her tongue over it. Hunger blazed in her mind as she pressed her groin flush against Melissa's ass, cock sliding betwixt the blonde's molten pussy, and leaned forward until her breath caressed the girl's earlobe. They held still, neither breathing, until they head a drop of moisture fall onto the covers.

"Someone's eager," Jess mocked to an affirming moan, "Too bad you fucked with the wrong futa." Melissa turned in fear, no doubt terrified that Jess would leave her high and dry, and went to speak, to beg even, but came to a perfect stop. Jess smiled at her, not out of lust nor to condescend, no. Her expression was a promise to Melissa, that she would regret ever speaking to her. The blonde shakily moved her head back to face her pillows. She didn't move her body as Jess pulled away and aimed her cock above the blonde's sweltering cunt.

Jess cooed as she pressed her tip against the tight knot of muscle. It barely opened around her. She wasn't in a hurry however and slowly rocked back and forth, each forward motion carrying just a little more power than the last. Melissa whined and whimpered each time. Her anus couldn't resist forever, Jess thought and gave a sudden jab and sank half an inch past the ring, earning a strangled cry from the former top bitch. Jess bit back a chuckle as she removed the meagre amount.

Having made headway, Jess pushed with urgency against the orifice. Melissa's head flew back, spittle flying from her gaping mouth, as she was penetrated by the human equivalent of a baseball bat. Jess watched from above as the vice-like ring gave way to her pillar. Inch after inch made its way past the sole barrier and into the blonde's clenching, velvety insides.

"So tight," Jess gasped and came to a stop when Melissa's body seized around her, preventing her from pushing any deeper. She looked down and tutted at the sight of two thirds of her cock still outside. Melissa looked back, eyes brimming with tears and mouth open as she panted wildly.

"S-s-s-sorry, M-Mistress," she stammered. The sensations were unlike anything she'd felt before, even compared to her past experience with anal. Her ass felt like it was being stuffed by a telephone pole. It burned and spread like a wildfire, setting light to her nerves in ways that she couldn't fathom. Was it pleasure? Pain? Both? Melissa couldn't identify it through her hazed mind. However, she could clearly make out the disappointment on Mistress's face and grunted as she pressed back. Fuck the pain, she mentally screamed at herself.

Jess bit her bottom lip and groaned deep in her throat. Was this how the people in BDSM movies felt? Being so high above the sub as they worked desperately to please their mistress. Doesn't matter, Jess decided and slammed her hands down upon Melissa's spread ass cheeks, sending ripples along the juicy flesh.

"Feel free to be as loud as you want, Pet," Jess breathed huskily as she teasingly swayed to and fro, "Wouldn't that be nice? Your parents come home and hear you screaming like a little whore. They'd probably think you were fucking a dozen futanari at once, wouldn't they? Imagine their faces when they find you completely submitting to little ol' me. I wonder," Jess hunched forward as far as she could, "Are they like you? Are they 'strong' outside and totally pathetic inside?"

Melissa didn't respond. She couldn't. Doing so would break her from the fantasy painting itself across her consciousness. She saw herself on all fours, begging to for her mistress to fuck her, while her parents are watching. Then she pictured her dad offer her own dick. It wouldn't compare to Jess's, but it wasn't Melissa's place to complain. She only needed to pleasure cocks no matter who's they were.

Her physical body spasmed and the strength left her arms as an orgasm crashed through her. Melissa could barely make out her room as her eyes rolled back. She vaguely felt fresh saliva run down her cheek and knew her tongue was hanging out. A weak moan vibrated in her throat as her ass was slowly pounded by Mistress. How could she have thought this was painful? Mistress only gave pleasure.

Jess felt Melissa's anus go slack around her. A broad grin spread across her face and her pulled her hips back. She released a long moan as her cock pulled on the blonde's insides, before the head came to a stop against Melissa's ring of muscle. Jess considered teasing the girl further, however decided against it when all she heard was a gargled moan in response to her movements. The dominant teen pulled her bitch's cheeks wide apart to get a full view of the obscenely stretched orifice. Jess practically felt her balls distend with lust.

She inhaled strongly and thrust forward. At least five inches slid in with shocking ease, however Jess was relentless. She pushed in without end, fractions of inches gradually pushing past the ruined barrier and sinking into Melissa's reluctant depths. It was pure bliss. The sensation of taking someone so completely, against their own desires, and breaking them mentally... masturbation simply didn't compare. Jess paused as she caught her breath and sighed with laughter at how far she still had to go. Just her hips weren't going to be strong enough.

Jess moved her hands from Melissa's ass to hold her waist firmly. If the blonde noticed, she made no sign of it. Once she was certain her hold was solid, Jess pulled back with her hips and, with a sharp grunt, rammed forward as she yanked Melissa towards her. The impaled teen finally returned to reality with a scream a banshee would be jealous of. Jess ignored her as she sank every last inch of her sixteen inch member into Melissa's unwilfully accommodating insides.

"Oh shit!" Jess rasped and moved her hands to caress the blonde's twitching ass cheeks. She could feel spasms run through Melissa's body, her anal walls rippling along Jess's cock. Whether they were from ecstasy or agony didn't matter. It's so tight, Jess could hardly believe what her body was telling her. I've been missing out, she realised and thought back to those times with Kyo, when they had been alone and horny. However, rather than feel a sense of desire, Jess felt her previous jubilation fade. She should be sharing this with Kyo. Kyo should've been the one who showed Jess this pleasure.

Jess's hands went limp on Melissa's ass. Her head fell forward as her lip quivered. She went to pull herself free, when she heard the voice again. Kyo will be happy for you. I promise. She'll be so, so, so happy. Remember, she's been doing stuff like this for years... don't you want to have some experience for your first time together?

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers
12