The Royal Cock Ch. 17

Story Info
The Morning After.
5.2k words
4.57
22.6k
28

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,808 Followers

Kyodai barely restrained her steps from turning into skips as she all but bounded off the bus and down Jess's front yard. It was so freeing to be away from the questions, disbelieving statements and disappointed looks. The royal futa knew that other people could get jealous very easily, hence she made it a point to share her libido with the rest of the school. Save for those who she felt didn't deserve, like that girl a year ago. But it was stunning, outright disgraceful that so many would vehemently deny that Jess was worthy.

"Why?" Kyodai had retaliated time and time again.

"She's so tiny." "There's nothing special about her." "She doesn't have any tits." "She's not even smart."

Their responses couldn't have had anything less to do with Jess's actual personality. Kyodai wouldn't deny that she had been taken by Jess's small stature and her blushing face when they first met. Then it only took a few minutes of conversation, not about anything deep and meaningful, and Kyodai was taken. She would swear that she had even felt it physically on that day; a 'spark of forever' as her mother sometimes put it. Though Kyodai was sure that it essentially just meant Kakudai.

Not that it was anything to sneeze at, Kyodai thought with a small grin. Jess had grown so spectacularly overnight. Blossomed seemed inadequate, yet no other word came to Kyodai as she struggled to describe the change. I can't wait to see her again, Kyodai thought excitedly as she came to a stop at the door and raised a hand to knock, maybe she's grown again already? Her cock throbbed in her pants as her knuckles came down on the wooden barrier between her and Jess.

"Oh, good afternoon, Kyodai," Selina answered the door. Her cheeks were flushed slightly and her eyes skittish. Kyodai shrugged it off, assuming she was still uncomfortable dropping the honorific.

"Afternoon, Mrs. Carmine. Is Jess home?"

"Um," Selina bit her bottom lip, "Well, no, not right now. She said she had to go help a friend while we were at the mall. I thought she'd be back by now." Kyodai felt her heart momentarily freeze. Worry seared itself across her features and she pulled out her phone.

"I can have a thousand people looking for her in an instant," she proclaimed and began scrolling through her contacts.

"No, no," Selina shook her hands, "That's alright. No reason to worry just yet, she texted me about half an hour ago. I just figured she'd have finished up by now." Kyodai's face relaxed and she put her device away.

"Okay," Kyodai breathed in relief, "Is it okay if I come inside?"

"Yes. Yes, of course it is. Oh, I can show you all of Jess's new outfits," Selina's voice bubbled as she ushered the princess inside. Kyodai took a final look around and noticed the sun begin to set.

"Huh, the sun's setting early today," she pointed out.

Selina shrugged, "No one knows what the weather does these days."

Jess trudged off the bus. Her feet dragged behind her as her gaze met the familiar sight of her neighbourhood. She raised her eyes and saw stars beginning to blink into existence overhead as the sun almost completed its descent. The moon hung ever so faintly above, transparent in the glowing ball of gas's fading glow. Her house stood in plain sight, somehow in just the right position to capture what little light remained. Jess ground her teeth and walked toward it. She only hoped Kyo had left after finding that she wasn't there.

She paused at the doorstep and listened intently for any sounds of the princess. When no sounds came, Jess tentatively opened the door and stepped inside. For a moment, she thought her parents had gone out. It wouldn't have been the first time they left the door open. Then she caught the clear sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs. She looked down the foyer and saw Halle with a grin on her face.

"Hey, hon. Welcome back," Halle greeted with a light-hearted smile, "Selina was starting to worry," she giggled and went into the kitchen. The fridge opened and Jess caught the sound of glasses clinking against another, "Did everything go alright with your friend?" Jess's back straightened as though a thousand volts sizzled through her nerves.

"Y-y-yeah. Sh-she's fine," Jess stammered valiantly.

"Good to hear," Halle came back into the hallway, holding two wine glasses, and headed back upstairs, "Oh, and Kyodai is waiting for you. She almost sent a search party ear..." Halle's voice trailed off. She quickly set the glasses down on the floor and rushed to Jess, whose shoulder's shook and drops of fluid fell heavily from her face, which hung forward to hide behind a cascade of ash-blonde hair, "Jess, what's wrong?" Halle placed both of her hands on her daughter's cheeks and raised her head. Tears streamed down Jess's cheeks.

Halle gulped and gazed into her child's weeping eyes. She had never seen Jess like this. She would complain, whimper and maybe curl into a ball. But never, not in the 18 years that Halle had spent with her dear daughter, had she seen her openly cry.

"I-I-I-I-I-I... I-I-I can't," Jess barely whispered past her sobs. She broke away from her parent's embrace and shuffled into the living room. There, she sat in the love seat, raised her knees to her chest and held them close with her arms as she buried her head.

Halle stood in the foyer, almost completely frozen. Her mouth opened and closed as her eyes tried to find answers in the vacated hall. She turned to look up the stairway and considered getting the princess, however she shook her head. The wine glasses sat forgotten as Halle climbed the stairs two at a time.

"Um, Kyodai," Halle began as she opened the door to her daughter's room.

"Yes, Halle?" Kyodai inquired excitedly. She was sat on Jess's bed in her underwear, eager to give her girlfriend a shock upon her return, and looked up to the doorway.

"Um, Jess isn't feeling very well today, you know..." Halle made a motion like she was vomiting. Understanding dawned on Kyodai's face and her expectant smile faded to a sullen, though concerned, frown.

"Is there anything I can do?"

Halle shook her head, "Don't worry. She'll be fine, I'm sure. She just doesn't want to give you whatever it is she's got," then she added in a mutter; "Though she's fine putting her own parents at risk." Kyodai giggled and grabbed her phone.

"I understand. As long as she's going to be okay. If she's still sick tomorrow, I can arrange for my doctor to visit. Free of charge."

"Oh, no, no. That won't be necessary. I'm sure it's just a stomach bug."

"If you insist," Kyodai shrugged and re-dressed, "Is Jess here? I'd like to at least say goodbye."

"Not yet. She'll be a while a longer, I'm afraid. We'll keep you updated, promise," Halle said with a small bow.

"Very well," Kyodai sighed and stood. She made sure she had all of her possessions on her person and followed Halle.

Jess held her breath when she heard the princess's voice trail down through the building. She sank her nails deep into her legs and tried to will the tears to stop. They ignored her of course. A laugh almost escaped her clenched jaw; her own body refused to listen to her. She barely managed to summon the last vestiges of her willpower to look into the hallway.

Kyo stood there, chatting with Halle. Her face was lit with a smile, but her eyes were guarded. Did Halle lie to her about something? Jess wondered and clenched her fingers. She didn't want to lie to Kyo, even if it was her parents doing it for her. But her mind betrayed her and thought of Melissa. I can't face her, Jess affirmed in her mind and remained as still as she possibly could. The princess eventually left after a pair of headlights came to a stop on the street.

When she was gone, Halle immediately called up to her wife; "Selina!" Her tone of voice made it clear that something was wrong. A few, loud bumps rumbled through the house as Selina no doubt struggled to get dressed while rushing. Halle almost groaned and went to help, but kept herself in place to watch Jess worriedly.

The two reunited only a minute later. Selina's face was flushed as she made a few last minute adjustments to her outfit.

"What's wrong?" Halle only nodded toward Jess, who had yet to raise her head since adopting the position. Selina followed her wife's gesture and gasped. She rushed to her daughter, "Jess? Honey, did something happen?" All manner of scenarios played out in her mind, and none of them pleasant. Her hands quickly found Jess's cheeks and excavated her head from the burrow of her arms. Jess kept her eyes fixed on the floor, however she couldn't hide the tears still overflowing.

"M-Mum?" Jess whispered and tried to lower her face again.

"Jess, sweetie, look at me. Did something happen?" Selina inquired again, her voice hard as stone and matched by her expression. Jess raised her head of her own accord this time. Her bottom lip quivered.

"I-I-I-I... I d-did something..." Jess's eyes refused to blink, even as they grew try and her tears continued to sting them. Her irises couldn't hold still and moved from one of her mother's features to another rapidly, "M-Mum... I b-b-betrayed her."

Halle joined the two and placed a hand on her daughter's raised knee. She glanced to her side and caught Selina's eye. Neither said a word, but nodded nonetheless.

"I-I-It was M-Mellissa. S-s-she's a-a-a g-girl from school," Jess explained, "A-and she s-saw my..." Jess swallowed and licked her dried lips. A slight grimace marred her face as she tasted her tears, "Then s-s-she th-threatened t-t-to show it." She paused to breathe in a deep, ragged breath. Her eyes moved between her parents, taking in their reactions. Both waited for her to continue.

So she did, "Un... un... unless I... Unless I had sex with her," Jess threw the words out and lowered her head back down, "I betrayed Kyo," she whispered, so low that even her own ears scarcely caught the noise.

Selina and Halle looked to each other.

"Jess, honey, listen," Selina began and raised her daughter's head once more, "You didn't betray anyone. It wasn't your choice."

"I-I-It was," Jess shook her head free of her mother's hands, "I could've left. I-I-I had her where I n-needed her. B-but I-I... I still did it," her tears flowed anew, "Mum, I fucked her and I didn't even need to." Jess's voice cracked.

"Jess," Halle gently nudged her wife out of the way and crouched in front of their child, "Do you really Kyodai will hate you for this?" Jess nodded immediately, "Wrong. I give you my word that she'll treat you exactly the same way."

"No, she won't."

"She will," Selina reaffirmed, but Jess shook her head.

"Even if she does, I can't."

"Jess," Halle tried to continue. Jess interrupted her by standing abruptly and headed rapidly for the stairs.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow?" Jess didn't wait for an answer and rushed up the stairway to her bedroom. She quickly shut her bedroom door and fell against it with a huff. The strength in her legs abandoned her and she slid down to the floor. Jess bit back a sob as she wiped away fresh tears. She grunted and stood up, then headed to her bed. She froze as her sight fell on a folded note laid perfectly on her pillows with fluent, almost elvish handwriting on the front. Jess sat on the covers for fear that her legs would give out again.

"Kyo," just uttering the princess's nickname made Jess's chest grow tight. Jess picked up the note and opened it up. Inside was only a few lines.

Hi, Jess.

Hope you get better soon. I'll stop by tomorrow morning to make sure you're okay. Wonder how much you'll grow by then? Can't wait to find out.

I love you,

Kyo.

Jess placed the paper on her bedside table and laid on her side.

"I'm sorry," Jess muttered and closed her eyes. Sleep quickly overwhelmed her amidst the exhaustion of the day's events. To her gratitude, her dreams were normal and free of any reminders of the day.

Kyodai sat on her luxurious bed with her phone in her hands and thumbs poised to press Jess's number. This was the fifth time she had adopted this pose in the past thirty minutes, and each time she shook her head, mumbled something to herself and went back to watching TV. Yet, without fail, she reverted to staring at Jess's phone number. She wanted nothing more than to speak to Jess and make sure she was alright, despite Halle's assurances.

"Lady Kyodai, you really should get to sleep soon," one of the maids, Joan if Kyodai remembered correctly, notified her from the doorway.

"I know," Kyodai sighed, "Just let me rub one out and then I'll get changed." She stood and headed to her private bathroom. The maid curtsied and left. Kyodai stripped down with a heavy exhale of relief and stepped from the heap of her clothes to stand in front of her mirror. The face that stared back at her was something almost everyone admired, yet to her it was normal. The plump, juicy lips, her long, luscious blonde hair and intense blue eyes were all things she had seen day in day out for years now. Even her figure had become something of a bore to her.

Until this morning that is. Kyodai smiled at the memory of her surprise to waking up with a noticeably larger bust and, she later found, lightly wider hips. Her mother had revealed Kakudai to her just two days ago and said that it had already passed for her.

"Puberty to us is what Kakudai is to others," Mira had said, "Essentially, you've already experienced it. The chances of you going through the same things as Jess are next to none."

'Next to none' meant little to Kyodai. Even as a child, she would go against any negative odds people gave her. Not always with success, but she never gave up without trying. Apparently, her mindset had infected her body on a genetic level.

Kyodai turned to her side and cupped her bust. She had constricted her perfect mounds into her old bra, which had felt at least one size too small, to keep Jess from noticing. A wistful grin spread across her face as she imagined her girlfriend's face when they next see each other naked. She'll definitely notice, Kyodai thought with a giggle, before reminding herself of the business she had to attend to. The princess of all futanari slid her hands down her body and caressed her cock with a lustful moan. She let her mind stray to her fantasies of Jess and set to work.

"I love you, Jess," Kyodai later moaned breathlessly and licked her fingers clean of her pussy juices. Thick beads of cum dripped from her chin and her cock slowly grew flaccid as her arousal waned. The princess stumbled back to her bed and fell asleep atop the covers, unable to find the strength to clean herself or even get dressed.

The morning came all too fast for Jess. Her curtains hadn't been shut; sunlight poured in through the windows and bathed Jess in its rousing glare. She groaned and flopped an arm over her face to shield her eyes, however the damage had been done. Jess let her arm slide away to lay over her chest and opened her eyes begrudgingly. She turned to face her windows with a squinted glare, not that anything came of it.

"Ugh," Jess grunted as she sat up. Her brow furrowed deeply as she felt something bounce heavily on her chest, two somethings at that, which refused to cease their jiggling. Jess ran her hand through her hair and forced her eyes open wide, ignoring the dried rheum around her eyelids. Her parched lips fell open in shock as her gaze fell upon her new, Kakudai augmented bust. She quickly forgot her grogginess and all but tore her shirt off to get a look, "Fuck, I'm huge."

Jess reached up and pressed her fingertips against her nipples. They seemed so far away now, and so sensitive. She inhaled at the touch and, unable to help herself, palmed her new, far heavier mounds. A moan vibrated in the back of her throat as her fingers dug into her breasts, nails seeming to seek out each of her most sensitive spots. Jess held back her pleasure and removed her hands.

She kicked her legs over her bed to the floor and stood up. Balance became a foreign concept as she fell back to her bed and her breath left her lungs in a surprised gasp.

"What the hell?" Jess groaned and looked down at herself. Her breasts immediately engulfed her vision, however she was certain they hadn't compromised her sense of balance. The culprit lied lower. Jess sighed, both bemoaning and celebrating her inability to see her own body past her tits. She stood up again, slowly this time, and waited for her centre of gravity to reorient itself. Jess began exploring her body when she was certain she wouldn't topple over again.

She bit her lip to restrain a moan. Since when was her body so sensitive? Her fingers slid across the flesh of torso, feeling her decidedly unchanged stomach and width. Yet, she felt as though she could have been caressing her breasts. Jess forced herself to move on and placed her hands onto her sides. Perhaps she was still tired, or the shock of her new breasts, but she only then noticed how tight the waist of her skirt felt. Jess unclasped it and let the cloth fall to her feet.

"Whoa," she breathed and placed her hands on her hips. Jess's panties were stretched tight around her lower body; the waistband was slightly torn from the strain placed on it during the night. She always had a one-note figure, so to speak, with only a little curvature at her sides, and that was only because of her trim middle. And now she had an hourglass figure just like, if not better than, everyone else. Jess realised she had forgotten something and placed her hands upon her enriched derriere. A simple smile spread across her face as she realised that her cheeks had swallowed most of her underwear.

Then she recalled her member, or rather it throbbed and threatened to destroy her panties if it didn't get released soon. Jess removed the ineffective fabric and sighed as her member flopped out into the open. It bobbed with the velocity of its release, before settling to hang over her balls. She sighed at the air on her cock and tossed her panties aside. She then looked down to take in any possible changes to her already too large phallus.

Thankfully, she found little difference in her cock. Jess squinted as she tried to discern whether it was thicker than she remembered, but she wasn't certain since it was at least partially erect. The veins were more noticeable as well, despite its mostly flaccid state. The length didn't look any different as it hung a few inches above her knees. Her balls were a different matter.

Jess had never paid attention to the specifics of her penile measurements. She had wanted nothing more than to pretend it didn't exist, despite how her cock made doing so impossible. The only thing she knew for certain was that her member was 16'' long, having measured it a year ago when she had grown curious. The number had only certified how hopelessly massive it was, at least by comparison. Jess hadn't so much as thought of learning the numbers since.

Until she eyed her balls, which had expanded ostentatiously. She thought back to yesterday and how they hadn't grown. Making up for lost time, Jess assumed as she palmed one and found that it was larger than her hand could encompass. She bit her lip and leaned over, carefully so as not to jostle her expansive bosom, to pull out a drawer in her bedside table. She scavenged around for a moment and found a tape measure. Jess blew the dust from it and then returned her attention to her balls.

"Just get it over with," she sighed. Jess rested her cock on one of her forearms to keep it out of the way, while she tied the tape around her scrotum. She was gentle, having more than enough experience with the pain her testicles could impart, and inhaled sharply at the result; 25'' in total. Jess frowned and, as carefully as she could, wrapped it around a single ball; 12''. That's the circumference, she thought, then the diameter is about, "Four inches'," she completed the thought as a whisper.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,808 Followers
12