The Royal Cock Ch. 18

Story Info
Royal Retribution.
3.5k words
4.46
19.6k
28

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,808 Followers

"Jess?!" Halle called and knocked on her daughter's door. Selina mimicked her, as did Kyodai. Melissa sat downstairs, kept there by the baleful stares of the other three.

Jess ignored them inside her room, covers thrown over her head and hands around her ears. She didn't want to see any of them. A single glimpse and she'd be a blubbering mess. Of that much she was certain. Even the sensation of her new, massive breasts squashed up against her torso by her knees did little to distract her. The knocks and calls persisted without fail, only pausing to make her phone vibrate repeatedly, or to loudly sigh in exasperation before inevitably returning to their attempts at rousing Jess from her hiding place. She shook her head and buried it deeper into her arms.

Kyodai stepped back with heavy breaths. Her eyes were puffy from unshed tears and her lips parted with exertion, while her hands hung in the air curled into fists she now deemed useless. Jess's parents continued pounding on the wooden barrier. Kyodai lowered her hands and glanced downstairs, recalling the other girl in the house. She licked her plump lips, steeled her jaw and walked down. Melissa was where they had left her; sat with her neck craned back and her legs propped up on the coffee table.

"Feet off the table," Kyodai snapped. Even she had the common sense to know that. Melissa reluctantly followed the command and looked to the princess, though clearly didn't care for her presence. Kyodai strode into the room and sat on a chair opposite the silent teen, without ever once breaking eye contact with her.

"You're going to tell me everything."

"I've nothing to tell you," Melissa huffed.

"Yes you do, Melissa," Kyodai's voice could have cut and froze steel all at once, "You called my girlfriend 'Mistress', when I distinctly recall you glaring at her and me from across the cafeteria Wednesday."

"You saw that, huh?" Melissa's lips turned into a slight smirk.

"She was acting off that day as well. Given your reputation, I know you said or did something to her. Not to mention that I'm well aware of your familial ties and that Jess was held back for detention, with an absurd amount of homework on top of that," Kyodai thinned her eyes, "Something only two people in the school can do."

"I've changed," Melissa waved the accusation off, "Mistress... Jess and I have reached an understanding. A deeper one than what she has with you, I'd bet." Regret registered moments later as she felt two hands wrap around her supple breasts. Fingers dug hard into the tender flesh and sent pain darting throughout Melissa's body.

"If I wanted to, Melissa," Kyodai whispered venomously into the girl's ear, "I could twist your tits off and cram them down your throat... But I won't," she released Melissa's breasts, "All I care about right now, is that you tell me what you did to Jess. Or what she did to you, I should say. You're pathetic now."

Melissa blushed indignantly, but kept her mouth shut for fear of the princess's wavering hands. She sighed and slumped into the couch with a meek nod. Kyodai returned to her seat and waited, eyes fixed on Melissa with an unyielding focus.

"Long story or short story?" Kyodai didn't answer, "Short it is then. I saw Mist... Jess's 'little' secret, blackmailed her into coming home with me to fuck her brains out. Did not go as planned," despite the glare facing her, Melissa couldn't help but smile joyfully, "And I wouldn't change a thing. I'll assume I don't have to explain what I mean to you?"

"No. But I need to confirm a few things, such as; did you take her virginity?"

"Sadly, no. My ass still hasn't closed up," Melissa gave a slight, uncomfortable shift of her hips to Kyodai's amusement, who then paused before speaking again;

"How was she?"

"Hmm?"

"How was she?" Kyodai reiterated bitterly.

Melissa didn't think. Even after her mistress had taken so thoroughly and open so many new doors to her, she wasn't one to let others walk all over her. Not unless Mistress willed it. Her thighs rubbed against one another at the thought of obeying her mistress. She took a deep breath and met Kyodai-Hime's eyes. Melissa fixed the princess of all futanari with a grin befitting a disobedient feline.

"Here's a funny story, Kyodai-Hime. I wanted you once. So, so badly. I would've bent over backwards to get you in my bed for just one night. And what did you do? Tossed me aside without even using me, like a toy you never wanted. It hurt," Melissa glared but quickly relaxed into a smile, "But I moved on. And I've gotta say, I'm glad you never even touched me. Because, thanks to you, I met someone so much better. Oh, and the ways my mistress, your girlfriend, took me..." Melissa's voice faded into a moan, her eyes closed as she struggled to restrain herself.

"She fucked me better than you ever could. It wasn't like I was with another person. She rutted me like an animal. I swear I can still feel her cock fucking my guts even now. You should see my ass cheeks, they're still red from where her hips slammed into them. Her balls swung so violently as well, they were like wrecking balls battering my poor clit. But it felt so, so good. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I can just imagine what else she'll do to me. Tie me up and fuck my throat? Pin me down and hatefuck my ass again? Cum in my womb after forcing me to overdose on fertility pills? It's..."

"Enough!" Kyodai snapped. Melissa shut her mouth instantly, "Thanks for cooperating. I don't have any more questions, just a command," Kyodai stood and walked to stand in front of Melissa.

The princess had her hands by her sides, limp, and her shoulders were relaxed, yet her eyes blazed with an electric, icy storm. The irises almost looked tumultuous, like an ocean in the face of an oncoming hurricane. Her voice couldn't have captivated the look more perfectly, "Never, for the rest of your life, show your face here again. You won't speak to Jess. You won't so much as look at her. Because if I find that you disobeyed me, I will have you locked up in my family's personal dungeon. You've heard about it, haven't you?"

Melissa nodded. Her heart palpitated rapidly against her ribs, each beat so powerful that she wondered when the bones would break. Her palms had gone sweaty as well. Cold shivers raced up and down her spine, as if trying to escape the princess's gaze but had nowhere to go. Melissa gulped; her throat felt like sandpaper. She couldn't summon any saliva. The sun shone brightly outside and streamed in through the windows, a beam of light on one of her hands, yet she couldn't feel it. She wanted to move and work some warmth or feeling back into her body, but she was frozen. Perfectly still save for the slow, shallow rise and fall of her chest. Her eyes remained fixed on the princess, unable to so much as blink.

"So we have an understanding?" Kyodai-Hime practically snarled, her lips curled in revulsion at the sight beneath her. Melissa barely managed to bob her head in confirmation. This wasn't like with Mistress. The command in her eyes and cold tone had sent her lower body alight with lust, but the princess's gaze -- so chilled and unmoving, like marble -- and her voice -- like a series of daggers dipped in a cobra's venom -- made Melissa want to vanish from existence.

Then it was gone. All of the hatred, the promise of ruin, and the disgust dissipated from Kyodai-Hime's face. Not a hint remained. Her radiant and benevolent smile reclaimed its place, as did the curious, yet attentive gleam in her eyes. No one would think she had been promising Melissa a lifetime of torture less than a second ago.

So why was she still frozen? Melissa went to rise, however her muscles refused her demand. She felt them quiver with effort against her command. Even her fingers disregarded her orders.

"I think you'd better leave," Kyodai said chipperly and stood to her full height. Only after she had spoken, did Melissa's body reanimate. She rose to her feet, which then carried her to the front door, and to the bus stop. When she eventually sat down, Melissa released the breath she hadn't realised she was holding. Her lungs burned with the lack of oxygen even as she inhaled and exhaled rapidly to recover.

"Damn her," Melissa growled and her thoughts surged with the princess's visage, only for her body to seize and fear to coil tightly around her mind. Her breathing turned shallow again, as though an anvil was sat on her chest. Minutes later, and she managed to regain some of her composure, however much of it seemed to have been eviscerated. Melissa's head lowered to look at her hands. They were shaking violently. The air was warm and the sun shining. Her fingers clenched into fists, but the shaking persisted. Why?

The only answer that came was the sudden blare of a horn. Melissa jumped in place and looked up to see the school bus in front of her, doors open and the bus driver tapping their fingers impatiently. She stilled her frantic heartbeat and walked on board.

"S-sorry," Melissa whispered. Confusion quickly furrowed her brow as she took the nearest seat available, rather than head towards her usual spot towards the back, where her friends sat waiting. She heard everyone mumbling to themselves, some excited and some worried. Melissa knew where the excitement came from; Jess wasn't there to come aboard today either.

"Maybe we scared her off?" "Or she learned her place?" "Maybe she moved?" "We can only hope."

However, concern tempered their joyous whispers.

"Where's Kyodai-Hime?" "She's probably at home." "But she was here yesterday." "And the day before that." "You don't think..."

Melissa shuddered at the mere thought of the princess. Everyone stopped trying to figure out where Jess and Kyodai were as the bus started moving once more, having only taken one passenger that no one saw. Melissa's right hand shook against her knee. She stopped it with a glare and took several deep breaths. No one would know about what happened. They'd think she was the same as ever; in control and second only to Kyodai-Hime.

The bus stopped to allow another student on board. Melissa ignored them and focused entirely on keeping any thoughts of what happened out of her mind. Until her arm was knocked by the new arrival. Something in her mind spurred into her action. Excitement briefly coursed through her. This was it, she thought, I'll put this kid in their place and everything'll go back to normal.

"I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-so s-sorry a-a-about t-that," Melissa's teeth practically chattered as she struggled to form each word. She couldn't raise her head or eyes. A new, unwelcome terror felt like it had her neck in a strangle hold.

"That's alright," the student said and continued on their way. Melissa recognised the voice as one of her usual hang-outs, yet they made no sign that they recognised her. She went to watch after her 'friend', whose name she couldn't recall, however she remained still. They might see me. The thought crossed her mind unbidden. What if they glare at me? What if I make a funny face and they laugh at me? What if I say something and they think it's stupid? What if I...

Melissa sat in place as her thoughts raced around her mind like race cars, roaring louder than words could aptly describe and drowning out any form of rationality. She only broke free of the endless loop when the bus announced its final stop and everyone disembarked. The blonde followed behind everyone else.

"Hey, Melissa!" Melissa looked up, eyes wide and breath hitched, and saw her friends all waiting for her. She walked up to them with slow, uncertain steps.

"H-hi, guys," she summoned what little pep she could. It did nothing to fool them.

"You alright?" One asked. Melissa searched for her name... Candice? Denise? She seriously couldn't remember her own friend's name? Melissa started at the idea that darted through her head. That was something regular people worried about. They needed to make good impressions on others, whereas Melissa did not. Her mere presence was a good impression. There was never a need for names.

So why did she feel terrible for not knowing this girl's?

"Y-yeah, um..." Melissa bit her lip. She couldn't stop stuttering either.

"Alice," the girl answered with a forced smile.

"Sorry," Melissa whispered and bowed her head.

"Is something wrong, Mel?" Another girl inquired. Yes, Melissa wanted to say, I'm a nervous wreck. I can't talk without sounding like a broken record, and I almost got myself imprisoned earlier.

"Y-yes, e-e-everything's fine."

"Oh, hey, here comes Toni. I'm looking forward to this, Melissa." Melissa turned to watch the girl, Toni, walking along the pavement to the school. She recognised her for the large, oversized glasses and hair braided into pigtails, despite her being a giant at 7'4'' and having a physique Olympic athletes worked their whole lives for. Melissa's eyes fell on the girl's large biceps and felt fear once again seize control from her.

Toni walked by the group, her own head lowered and eyes pointed away from them. She waited to hear the passing snide at her mismatched style, but it never came. Both her and the rest of the group all looked at Melissa, who quivered under their combined gazes. The blonde's own eyes darted between them all. Her hands clenched her shirt tightly. They all heard it as her nails tore through the fabric.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I..." Melissa couldn't summon more than that single syllable. Her throat and tongue both worked to try and continue from there, yet nothing came. She spotted a large gap between Toni and the others. Before she could think on it, Melissa darted through the opening and ran into the school. She didn't look where she was going, relying on others to move aside, and eventually found herself in the girl's restroom. Melissa claimed a stall and sat on the toilet. She bundled her knees against her chest and curled her arms tight around them.

The bathroom door opened. Melissa jumped at the abrupt sound and held her breath. It was her 'friends', she knew it was. They're going to laugh and point and mock and tell everyone, she barely restrained her whimper. Footsteps came and stopped just outside the door. My social life is over, Melissa thought and waited for them to either coax her out somehow or climb the walls. Most of them were cheerleaders after all.

"You alright?" Came a voice she hadn't expected. Melissa raised her head slightly to look at the sole pair of feet standing outside the door.

"W-who's a-asking?" She almost felt proud that she could give such a reply, even if she stuttered through it.

"I'm Toni, the girl you make fun of." Melissa remained silent, "You know? The one that's all muscle, wears big glasses and likes pigtails." Melissa still kept her lips shut. This was even worse than the others coming. At least they wouldn't leave any physical scars.

"You're not talking so that means you're not alright," Toni noted, "Mind if I come in?"

There'd be no point in saying no, Melissa thought. Better to just get it over with.

"Sure," she permitted under her breath and unlatched the door. It opened and in stepped Toni, who quickly shut it once more, "J-Just get it over w-with," Melissa turned her head to the side and waited for the inevitable punch.

"Get what over with?" Toni asked and tilted her head.

"Revenge, o-or s-something, I guess?" Melissa offered weakly and glanced to the giant.

"What? I'm not going to hurt you or anything," Toni blanched at the very notion.

"T-then w-w-what're you here f-for?" Melissa didn't know what was happening anymore. Every day of this week seemed to tip her world upside, or slant it or blur the lines she had made. There was only so much her perception of reality could take.

"I wanted to see if you were alright. You looked, well... terrified." Melissa tightened her posture and fixed her gaze on the wall to her left, "And, uh, it looks like you are. So, I... guess I'll head to class," Toni said and turned to exit, only to stop when she felt a weak grip on her shirt.

"D-don't go..." Melissa whispered. Her friends would abandon her when they realised her backbone was destroyed. She couldn't even look up at the person who was showing genuine concern for her.

"Sure," Toni turned back around and smiled. Melissa glanced up at the giant and found her eyes held there.

For almost a year, Melissa had mocked Toni for her appearance. Trying to be cute when one's body was so well built simply didn't work in her eyes. Even now, Melissa disliked the look. The glasses were too large and obscured too much of Toni's face, while also making her eyes seem far too large in proportion to the rest of her. The pigtails could work, were it not for the fact that they draped over her wide shoulders and drew the eye to her muscular pecs. But there was more to this girl than her unfortunate fashion sense.

Her lips weren't full or plump, but curved gently to give her a welcoming smile almost constantly. Toni's nose was a little oversized, but it was well shaped and the splash of freckles along it were endearing. Her cheekbones were lightly defined against the soft texture of her face, but shone through with her smile. The red hair complemented her face, its tone that of a light crimson, highlighting her faintly pale skin. Now that Melissa thought about it, Toni did have a faint Irish accent.

The blonde swallowed as she let her eyes roam lower. Toni's shoulders were wide, but not necessarily unbecomingly so, and led down to her long, toned arms. Melissa felt disappointed at the loose shirt that hid such musculature from her, though it did little to keep Toni's chest from catching her eye. The redhead's breasts weren't huge, however they suited her figure as they were bolstered by her impressive pectoral muscles and sat proud and perky on her torso. Again, the loose clothing caught Melissa's ire as she couldn't see if Toni sported a six-pack.

The giant apparently liked her pants tight however. Melissa brought her eyes down further. Only her nerves kept her tongue from hungrily running over her lips. Toni's thick, visibly toned thighs were contained by a pair of hot pants that made all privy to her long legs and the apparent strength they held. This, however, didn't captivate Melissa nearly as much as the bulge in Toni's crotch. It wasn't a match for what Jess had been packing, however it was certainly no slouch.

"Sh-should you b-be here?" Melissa asked without thinking. Toni simply shrugged her powerful shoulders.

"It's alright. No one really cares, do they?" Melissa shook her head with a small smile, "So," Toni folded her legs and sat on the floor, her face only a few lower than Melissa's despite their positions, "What's up?"

"I..." Melissa shook her head again, "I don't know." Toni smiled softly, her glasses rising slightly with her expression.

"Yeah, you do. I can see it on your face." Melissa held her breath and looked away, "But I'm not gonna pry. Unless," Toni lowered her voice and gained a teasing tone, "You want me to force it out of you?"

Melissa didn't know how obvious her reaction was. She felt her body flush with warmth and her fingers twitch with life as goose bumps pimpled her skin. Her throat felt dry. She swallowed, the sound clearly audible to her ears. Toni's smile widened and Melissa felt her cheeks respond by growing hot.

I'm embarrassed, she realised.

She's embarrassed, Toni chuckled in her head.

"You're cute when you're not trying to act tough," Toni continued. She rose back to her feet and peered down at Melissa, whose cheeks turned an even deeper red. The blonde's mouth fell open but no response came. Toni leaned down until their faces were inches apart, "What would you say to some fun?"

Melissa couldn't hide her shock at Toni's behaviour. This was a girl she had bullied for months with no sign of repercussion. But now, here she was, at this redheaded giant's mercy. Melissa nodded her head and gasped sharply as her lips were roughly seized by Toni's.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,808 Followers
12