The Royal Cock Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The now-stacked, copiously cumming teen found herself locked in a state of total bliss. A glimpse of sanity broke through the wall of her pleasure, urging her to tell Kyo how much she loved her or how good her mouth felt, however her gaping lips failed to express any sound beyond a keening moan. Saliva dribbled down her chin, then her neck and between her heaving breasts. Her broad hips bucked against Kyo as the princess's fingers clamped onto her engorged nipples, before tugging on them to send an ocean of pain and pleasure crashing down upon her ecstasy bound senses.

Kyodai continued to gulp unnecessarily, swallowing around Jess's throbbing, turgid cock even as it released what felt like gallons of cum directly down her oesophagus and into her visibly swollen stomach. The princess groaned and hummed around her royally endowed girlfriend's jaw-stretching cock. She continued to run her hands over Jess's marvellous rack, fingers pinching the bullet hard nubs and pulling on them to taint Jess's high moans and cries of ecstasy with traces of agony. Her digits sank into the marshmallow soft mounds.

What felt like minutes passed like that. Kyodai, impaled on the first cock she'd seen that outmatched her own, and Jess, locked in a pleasure only heaven could provide. Jess's back arched until it hurt, pushing her now voluptuous chest into Kyodai's hands, as her hips tried in vain to thrust her cock deeper into the princess's stretched gullet. Neither wanted to it end, yet it did.

Jess relaxed and fell onto her back. Her cock slid free from Kyo's mouth with a slick, wet pop as the princess released it reluctantly, even as she too fell back. Jess panted heavily as she stared up at her ceiling. A smile spread across her face and laughter rumbled in her chest, setting her abundant mounds jiggling. Tears streaked down to dampen her mattress. She couldn't find the strength to wipe them away.

Every inch of her spit coated cock was exposed to the air. She could feel the remnants of her orgasm dribble from her flagging member, her pelvic muscles weakly convulsing to push the drops out, and her body tingled in the afterglow. A rivulet of drool ran down her member, across the large curve of her balls before falling to the ground. Jess licked her dry lips and struggled to prop herself up on her elbows. She looked over her bed to see Kyo doing the same, wearing her brilliant, if weary, smile.

Her stomach was huge. At least in comparison to the flatness she usually sported, but Kyodai didn't mind it. It was a marvel to her as she felt Jess's orgasm sloshing around inside of her, still so hot and viscous. She swore it would have glued her airways shut if Jess hadn't practically came inside of her belly. Large splotches of spittle dirtied her flawless skin. Kyodai could feel thick lines of the stuff drying on her face, neck and even her breasts. It almost disappointed her that none of Jess's cum had made its way back up.

Although, she thought with a lick of her lips. Kyodai sat up and reached out for Jess's sensitive cock, smirking at the gasp she earned. She squeezed down gently and ran her hand up the length, while her other arm curled under her breasts, hefting them up and squishing them together to create a clear target. Kyodai aimed Jess's softening member down at her chest and moaned softly as she felt the vestiges of her girlfriend's cum drip onto her mounds.

She raised the still huge cock up to her lips and wrapped around the tip, sucking out the final drops. Kyodai released it and leaned back, smiling up at Jess, seemingly ignorant to her decadent appearance. She tilted her head to the side, pouted, widened her eyes and placed a finger against the corner of her mouth.

"How do I look?" Kyodai inquired, knowing the answer.

"Beautiful," Jess laughed, breathless.

"Copycat," Kyo giggled and crawled atop the bed to lay herself beside Jess, who turned onto her side. Their eyes met and refused to be separated, until Jess leaned forward and pressed her lips to Kyo's own soft, supple pair, tasting her cock on them. Jess brought her hand to the princess's cheek, pulling her closer, as she pushed nearer. A hungry moan vibrated in her throat, echoed by Kyo, and pressed her tongue against the princess's teeth, asking to be let in. Kyo surprised her by pulling away.

"Sorry, princess," Kyo giggled and pecked Jess on the cheek, "Anymore and I won't be able to stop."

"That's fine," Jess growled and rolled atop the royal teen, pinning her, as she claimed her lips once more. Kyo reached up to push her off, but Jess quickly grabbed her wrists and forced her arms down against the bed. Jess felt the blood rushing back into her cock, still eager for another orgasm so soon after the first, and ground her hips against her conquest, who squirmed and struggled despite already having lost. She was helpless.

"J-Jess?" Kyo squeaked. Jess's hands groped at the princess's cloth covered breasts, fingers digging in deep to truly admire the softness beneath the comparatively course fabric. Two nubs poked through Kyo's shirt, seeming to call, scream even, for Jess's touch. The dominating teen forced Kyo to lift her chin as she playfully bit the tender flesh of her royal throat, then ran her tongue sensuously across the faint mark left behind.

"I want you," Jess breathed and brought a hand lower. She grasped Kyo's wrists in one, unyielding palm, and steadily brought its sister down the princess's body, raking her nails softly over Kyo's impeccable skin, until she came to a stop at the princess's covered penis. Her pants were damp. Jess cooed as she felt a burst of warmth against her hand. Perspiration glistened on Kyo's flesh from her persistent struggles. The visage captured Jess's desire perfectly, bringing her resurging erection back to its full majesty.

"W-wait!" Kyodai yelped as her pants were pulled down and her cock was freed. The cool air met her sensitive glands and drew a heavy gasp from her lips. Desire boiled in her veins, seething throughout her body and electrifying her nerves. She looked down at Jess's head, the ash blonde locks askew as their owner kissed and licked and nipped at Kyodai's throat. The princess wanted nothing more than to say 'yes' and let Jess have her way. Though, she reminded herself with a vain tug of her wrist, I might not have a say regardless.

"I don't want to," Jess lowered her head further and bit down on the shirt covered nipple.

"N-Not like this," Kyodai gasped even as she arched her back to press her tit into Jess's questing mouth, "I... I want it to be perfect."

"It already is," Jess raised her head to look Kyodai in the eye, "You're here." Kyodai shook her head and tentatively pulled a wrist from Jess's grip. She hesitantly entwined her fingers in Jess's hair and brushed her thumb along the ash blonde strands.

"I want our first time to be special, Jess. You're not some random girl," Kyodai freed her other hand and managed to pull Jess up so that their lips were inches apart, "I love you."

Jess was silent for a moment. Her lust dissipated and, with it, her erection relaxed to a semi-hard state, freeing her thoughts from her libido's sway.

"Why?" Jess asked flatly. Her eyes locked with Kyo's and held hers with a death grip, "Why do you love me?" She elaborated.

"Do I need a reason?" Kyodai tilted a perfectly trimmed eyebrow. Jess didn't blink or respond, "Well," Kyodai took a long, thoughtful breath, "You don't stare at me like everyone else does. You're so shy and you blush so easily that I just wanna hold you. But then you snap and get angry and everything gets turned upside down. Then you do this," Kyodai ran a hand down Jess's spine, pausing at her ass to cup a cheek.

"I can never tell what you're gonna do next."

"What else?" Jess barely managed to get the two words out. Her chest felt tight, though not in the way it had before. This wasn't the crushing grip of betrayal. She couldn't identify just what it was, though, despite being so familiar. Kyo smirked and trailed her other hand through Jess's hair.

"Jess, I could have an hour to write everything and it wouldn't be enough. Not by a long shot. But... I do love your eyes, especially when you're horny, and your lips. The way they feel, how they look when you smile, and the way you pout. I love your cheeks when you blush," Kyodai giggled as her words came to life before her, "I love you, Jess. Everything about you."

"But, there's got to be something you don't love. No one's 'perfect' perfect for each other," Jess said the words and knew they were true, but they felt hollow. Kyo looked down and away, her brow furrowed and her lips pushed outward in a gentle pout.

"I... I don't like that you hide yourself from everyone," Kyodai said eventually, "I don't like that you put yourself through so much just because you're worried about what other people will think," Kyodai brought both of her hands to Jess's face, cupping her cheeks, and gazed into her eyes, "Jess..."

"Don't," Jess whispered and smiled, "I've heard enough." She let her eyes lull shut and leaned down until her lips pressed delicately against Kyo's. She didn't push any further, however, and instead laid her head beside the princess's, eyes fixated upon her gorgeous royal visage.

"I love how confident you are," Jess spoke, "You don't think about what might happen or what people will think. You just act. But," she added with a childish grin, "I love that I can make you blush as well."

"I always blush around the girls I love," Kyo giggled, "Keep going."

"This is going straight to your ego, isn't it?"

"Yep." The two shared in each other's laughter, their lust completely forgotten. Neither paid attention to the flaccid phalluses pressed against each other between their abdomens.

"Alright. I love that you followed me that day, that you were worried about me. That you, the princess of the grand futanari kingdom," Jess stretched out an arm to emphasise, "Talked to me... I love how overprotective you are. I even love it when you're angry, because I'm the only one who gets to see it. I... love that you're gullible."

"Hey, you're supposed to be feeding my ego here," Kyo admonished with a teasing rap of her knuckle on Jess's forehead.

"Okay," Jess smiled and pantomimed a pondering posture, before pulling Kyo close and planting her lips on the princess's, "You're a really, really good kisser. You know just how to hold me," Jess lowered her voice, eyes sinking into Kyo's gaze, "You're you."

"Jess," Kyodai admonished with a chuckle, "Now who's the one being cheesy?"

"I mean it," Jess smiled softly, "I love everything about you."

"Didn't you, five minutes ago, say that it's impossible to love everything about someone?"

"Yeah... yeah, I did."

"So, what don't you like about me?"

"Nothing. You're the princess. You're perfect. Smart, beautiful, well-endowed, kind and considerate. Even when you act like a ditz I love you..." Jess glanced away, "But... I guess that's what I don't like about you. I'm jealous of it all. The confidence, the beauty, your... your life. It's all so surreal just to think about."

"I'm jealous," Kyo whispered. Jess frowned and raised her eye level to her companion's, "Of you. Sometimes, I want your life. It seems quiet. No pressure, no... extra classes. And," Kyo giggled and kissed Jess's neck, then trailed her tongue across a vein, "We'd still be together, even if we switched lives... oh!" Kyo suddenly yelled and hopped to her feet, "Jess, stand up, please?"

"Um, sure," Jess frowned, but rose to stand beside Kyo, who immediately looked her over.

"Hmm... you've grown taller," Kyo noted, "And just enough to make this work," she announced.

"Make what work?" Kyo raised a finger for quiet and rummaged around for her cell phone. She found it and quickly tapped away, "Hello? Yeah, it's me. I was wondering if you could drop off some of my older clothes at Jess's house? Ones that would've fit me say," Kyo looked at Jess, "3 years ago, but try and find some loose ones. Ten minutes? Okay. I'll be waiting. Bye."

"What're you trying to do?" Jess frowned, her mind still struggling to work through the haze of her recent orgasm.

"You'll see," Kyo winked and embraced her. Jess felt her breasts be swallowed up in the princess's bountiful bosom, though they didn't go without a fight to her glee, and her cock brush against Kyo's. She curled her arms around her royal girlfriend's back, held her close and sighed against her neck.

"Hands," Kyo suddenly said. Jess frowned until she felt her hands being pushed lower. She found her fingers wrapped around Kyo's callipygian ass and laughed. Their heads titled towards one another, eyes glued and lips mere centimetres apart.

"I love you," Jess breathed and sweetly, ever so gently, closed the gap.

"I love you, Jess," Kyo whispered against her girlfriend's. The smell of cum rose to their nostrils, causing them both to chuckle softly, "No matter what."

"No matter what," Jess agreed. They kissed. It lacked the fire from before. They weren't starved for one another like then. Now they were content, happy to express their affections for each other with just the feel of their tender lips. Jess's tongue probed at Kyo's and the two engaged in a wet dance. The flavour of cum permeated Kyo's mouth. Jess moaned at the taste and pressed closer. Kyo smiled into the kiss and moved her hands to cup Jess's ass. They parted for a brief moment and looked into one another's eyes.

"Jess, will you marry me?"

12