The Royal Cock Ch. 21

Story Info
Restraint.
4.7k words
4.7
20.8k
31
0

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,802 Followers

The weekend came and went seemingly in the blink of an eye. Kyodai and Jess stayed apart physically -- Kyodai stating that she wanted to be surprised by Jess's growth on Monday. They rarely went an hour without texting the other, though, or a short call usually out of a desire to hear the others voice. The princess had her old clothes altered to fit Jess just right and with no small amount of elasticity for her still growing body, however they were tight to say the least and a far cry from what Jess was accustomed to. Yet she found herself completely taken by them after a few tries.

Then Monday morning came and with it, Jess's terror at stepping so much as a foot onto school grounds. If she couldn't stop staring at her body in the mirror, then what chance would everyone else have? It certainly didn't help that her growth spurt had persisted over the weekend. She was relieved that she hadn't experienced the same jump as she had on Friday, when her breasts had leapt several cup sizes all at once. There was little difference however, as they were now only a couple sizes below Kyo's.

"It's hopeless," Jess whimpered as she sifted through her wardrobe for the umpteenth time that morning alone. She was almost perfectly naked, save for a matching set of underwear, the only clothing items she was sure of, "This?" She pulled out a shirt that she had viewed several times before, but shook her head at the low neckline; everyone would stare at her boobs. Jess ran her fingers through her hair in frustration and sat down on her bed with a huff, careful of her balls.

They had grown quicker and far more viciously than her bust. Each testicle easily surpassed the size of softballs, encroaching on volleyballs now, stretching her scrotum so taut that her skin turned smooth and shiny, and made it impossible for her to perfectly conceal them. Even if her old, modest skirts fit around her wider hips, they wouldn't obscure the bulge, and her old dresses didn't stand a chance against her breasts.

Of course, her testicular situation wasn't simply Kakudai taking effect. Jess found herself regretting the pact she and Kyo had made every day, as her balls swelled with her unspent seed. When she woke up on Saturday morning, her twin sperm tanks looked to be an entire inch bigger around. Jess was relieved by this, certain that she could survive the week if they only gained that much a day. Sunday morning brought her relief to ruin, however, as she found that her sack looked bigger than she'd expected. And the same held true for Monday morning.

Jess sighed and looked over her breasts down at her encumbered panties. The pouch that supported her sack all but screamed at her from the sheer mass it was forced to hold, not to make any mention of her thick member that folded into the crease between her balls. It was a relief that her cock hadn't grown much at all over the past two days. By her estimate, she had only gained an inch in girth and half that in length at most. The veins were distinctly thicker, however.

A knock on her door drew her from her observation. Jess frowned, knowing it couldn't be her parents since they were on vacation and taking some 'personal' time together, "Who is it?" She inquired.

"Can I come in?" The voice gave itself no introduction, but it required no such thing. Jess's face broke into a broad grin and she hopped to her feet, only realising her mistake as her balls swung forward and back to slam into her legs, turning her grin into a grimace. She ignored the discomfort and strode over to the door, stepping aside as she pulled it open.

"Hi!" Jess practically screamed with joy. Her body all but vibrated with the desire to pull her guest close and smother her in the flesh of her bountiful breasts. But she didn't. Jess held herself back and waited for the visage of beauty personified to step into her room.

"I've missed you," Kyodai said and all but leapt toward Jess, arms outstretched welcomingly and face alight with happiness. She pulled her fiancée in tight, silently noting that she no longer towered over Jess, and immediately found her lips.

Jess curled her arms around Kyo and hugged her close. Their breasts mashed against each other, vying for space, though it couldn't be referred to as a war for dominance, but rather a playful dance that echoed the movements of their tongues. Hands soon became entwined in the other's hair as hunger enveloped their consciousnesses. Jess moaned deeply and felt heat blaze across her skin, focusing in her crotch.

"We should stop," Kyodai breathed heavily as she pulled away. Jess looked ready to counter such a decree, but closed her mouth and calmed her breathing.

"Yeah," Jess sighed and stepped back to admire the princess. Kyo didn't look very different since she'd last seen her, but still striking all the same. The only difference that Jess could identify was her hair, which had been trimmed a few inches, but there was nothing else from what she could see.

"Wow," Kyodai gasped as she, too, visually devoured Jess's body, "Jess," she whispered and pulled Jess in close, "You look even more beautiful than I remember."

"You sound like you haven't seen me for years," Jess giggled, despite feeling the same way, and kissed her cheek.

"It feels like it," Kyo grinned, "So," she said, pulling back once again, "Why aren't you dressed?"

"Maybe I wanted to have some fun?" Jess gave a lopsided, flirtatious grin and batted her eyes at the princess, who bit her lip.

"I'd love to... but, we said a week, and I'm sticking to it. A princess must uphold her promises."

"I know," Jess sighed. She didn't lose her grin, however, and kept it fixed on Kyo as she sat back onto the bed. The princess glanced into Jess's wardrobe and noticed the dishevelled state of most of the clothes, then looked to Jess with an arched eyebrow, "I can't find anything to wear," Jess shrugged.

"Everything should fit. I told them to make them longer just in case," Kyo frowned, pulling out a shirt, then a pair of jeans, comparing their length to Jess.

"They do... it's just that, they... My, um," Jess glanced at herself, the simple movement drawing Kyo's eye and telling her exactly what she needed to know. The princess sauntered over and crouched down in front of Jess, looking up into her eyes.

"There's no point hiding it anymore, Jess," Kyo said with a soft smile and laid a hand on Jess's knee, gripping it comfortingly, "I think you'll be the centre of attention anyway." Jess slumped low and whimpered.

"I know, but it's terrifying. Everyone will know about it."

"Here," Kyo offered and tore her skirt almost in half horizontally. The cloth had only concealed a third of her delicious thighs before, now it did nothing to conceal her underwear, much less the shape of her member. There was no way to hide it, "I'll catch at least half the attention."

Jess stared at her, then down at the torn ribbon of Kyo's skirt. She was quiet for a moment, capable of little more than gawking at the expensive piece of cloth that was now little more than a strip, barely usable as a makeshift bandage or headband. Until her lips curled and laughter sputtered from her mouth. Once it began, she couldn't stop and began roaring with laughter. Jess laid her hands on her belly and fell back to lay on her bed, trills of joyous giggles mingling with her guffawing.

"What?" Kyodai tilted her head in confusion.

"Okay, okay," Jess worked to bring herself back under control, little yelps of laughter continuing to escape her lips, before they gradually died down in the path of hiccups, "I'll *hic* I'll be fine."

"You sure?" Kyo asked incredulously.

"Yes, Kyo, now put some pants on or something, please?" The princess beamed happily and rummaged through Jess's wardrobe until she found a skirt that would suffice for the day, if barely. Even with society's lax attitude towards sex and indecency, one couldn't get away with exposing themselves outside of their homes or sanctioned vehicles -- such as the school bus -- particularly not someone as gorgeous and arousing as Kyodai. After clipping the skirt into place, Kyodai moved onto finding an ensemble for Jess.

Several minutes later and Jess was sat in the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in front of her, Kyo by her side, and a crease in her forehead. Her outfit was far from modest, in comparison to her norm. Jess could clearly see her cleavage in her peripheral vision, constantly drawing her eye despite her best efforts, and there was no mistaking the massive swell of her cock and balls within her tight jeans. Jess couldn't deny how comfortable it all felt, though, despite how revealing it seemed to her.

She crossed her legs loosely, so as not to crush her balls. The fabric of her jeans rubbed gently along her legs, almost like it was caressing her skin, while somehow allowing her scrotum and cock to breathe in the pouch sewn into the groin. Jess breathed deep, calming breaths as she ate. Kyo occasionally reached over and laid a hand atop her knee, always receiving a glad grin in return. Then the time came to leave.

"Bye Mum, bye Halle!" Jess shouted up the stairs.

"Have a nice day," Halle's voice came through clear, if winded, and was followed by a faint groan that tried to echo the sentiment.

"What're your parents up to?" Kyo asked as they stepped out of the house.

"They're on vacation for the week," Jess simply explained.

"Oh," Kyo smirked knowingly, "Can't wait for us to have a 'vacation'," she whispered in Jess's ear, earning a sharp, but playful smack on the rear. They sat on the bench, awaiting the bus stop.

As Jess leaned forward to keep an eye out for it, her mind once again wandered, in utter bewilderment, over the events that had transpired. She had changed so much in just one week. Not simply her body, but her psyche -- though she was positive that the former had an incredible amount of influence over the latter. Even if she pushed what happened with Melissa out of her mind, just the mere fact that she was no longer stuttering around Kyo was a feat in and of itself, let alone regularly seeing her or being in the same room or sleeping in the same bed or... Jess took a deep breath and slowed her thoughts.

As far as Jess was certain, only one part of her had remained much the same since they met; her cock. In a way, she thought retrospectively, it was a sure sign that they were meant to be together. Kakudai could, apparently, affect individual aspects of a person's body, the reasons for which eluded Jess, but all she knew was that her cock had begun growing after she saw Kyo for the first time. Not even in person, but on a television screen. And that determined her life from that moment forward.

Jess shifted her gaze to Kyo, whose face was turned away to watch for the bus. She was just inches away. Her perfume swirled about her, curling gently toward Jess's nose and enticing her forward to take in the flawlessness of her royal skin. Jess leaned in closer.

"Kyo?" The princess turned, mouth open and ready to speak.

"Hmm?" Before she could utter a single word, Kyodai's lips were captured in Jess's, who spared not a second before deepening the kiss, pressing closer and placing a hand on Kyodai's back. The princess smirked against her fiancée's lips and returned her affections hungrily. They turned their bodies around to fully face one another. Their eyes slid shut as they settled into the sensations of the other's lips and tongue.

Jess moaned deep in her throat and ran her hands across Kyo's body. Her own was explored eagerly, fingers that had touched nearly every inch of her flesh traced along her figure, seeming still hungry for more. Without warning, Jess felt a weight settle onto her legs and her hands quickly found that Kyo had straddled her thighs, mashing their breasts together once again. It was almost terrifying to Jess. She couldn't control herself. Her hands moved of their own accord to cup Kyo's ass and massage her cheeks as their tongues wrestled sensually.

"I love you," Jess panted as they pulled apart for air. Kyo's forehead pressed against hers, their lips so close that they felt each other's breath clearly. A string of saliva connected them. Kyo didn't answer and simply engulfed Jess's lips with a groan. Jess could feel her jeans growing tighter and a distinct, hardening bulge press into her stomach. She couldn't help herself and slid her hands over Kyo's thighs, to the hem of her skirt, then up under the fabric. The princess moaned lustfully as Jess caressed her cock.

BEEP!

Jess and Kyodai pulled apart in shock. Kyodai whipped her head around to see the cause. Her vision swayed unevenly, as if she were looking through an aquarium, but the crude, yellow paintjob of the school bus was unmistakable. She turned back to Jess, who stared straight ahead in shock. The princess giggled and kissed her sweetly on the lips, rousing her.

"Come on, babe," Kyodai said lovingly and stood, taking Jess's hand in hers to pull her up, "Time to unveil the new you."

Jess couldn't have felt more nervous if she was giving a speech in front of the entire world. Her feet moved, spurred on by Kyo's confident pulls, and ascended the steps to board the bus, despite her minds insistence that she flee. She kept her head low, avoiding every set of eyes she knew were following her movements. Kyo came to a stop in front of her and she followed suite, awaiting the customary greeting for the princess. A greeting that never came.

She glanced up solely with her eyes and saw that everyone's sights were fixed upon her as she had anticipated, and yet completely betrayed her expectations.

Hatred and disgust were the emotions she had been prepared to read in their faces. She was absolutely certain that it would practically pour from their very flesh, like a tidal wave of negativity trying to drown her. They'd try to trip her up, to verbally beat her down and make her regret ever laying eyes on their dear princess. That much she was sure of.

But the abuse never came.

"Good morning everyone," Kyodai bowed as normal, her voice only hinting at the excitement blazing through her veins.

"G-good morning, Kyodai-Hime," everyone responded, stuttering in sync. No one commented or even snickered at the fact, all of their cognitive ability utterly captured by the stranger who had been making out with their princess. Whispers began to circulate amongst the students.

"She's gorgeous..." "Who is she?" "And that bulge..." "How big is it?" "She looks like royalty..." "Gotta be Princess Kyodai's cousin..."

Jess caught those stray lines and raised her head to look at Kyo, who smirked at her.

"Shall we?" Kyo held out an arm for Jess. She took it and let herself be led down the aisle toward the back, where a pair of seats were free, as if waiting for them. Jess didn't miss it as Kyo glanced at everyone they passed, or how they shied away slightly, but didn't stop gawking after her, "You want the window seat?" Kyo offered. Jess nodded mutely and settled into her seat.

Kyo leaned in and said, smugly; "I told you it'd be fine."

"Because of you," Jess whispered and twisted around for a quick kiss. Around her, she heard the sounds of pants being undone and people moaning, promptly followed by wet gags and the smacking of flesh on flesh. Kyo giggled.

"And that's because of you." Jess shrank down and flushed a bright red. She couldn't hide her proud grin, however.

When the bus announced its final stop, the orgy had wrapped up. Globs of semen littered the floor and backs of seats, some had splattered against the windows, but a vast majority either stuck to or was engulfed by the many participants. They were all clearly exhausted by the impromptu sex, but satisfied all the same. Except for Jess and Kyodai, both of whom had to struggle the entire journey not to attack the other.

The exhausted students filed out of the vehicle with Jess following Kyo at the rear. Jess steeled herself to be hounded by a horde of teenagers desperate to know who she is, however her preparation was unnecessary as they all flocked to the school building. They glanced back at her frequently, though. Jess could almost see it as the gears turned in their heads, trying to put a name to her face. She turned to Kyo with a slight frown.

"I haven't changed that much, have I?" Jess inquired worriedly, raising a hand to her face.

"No," Kyo assured her, "It's still you there. I can tell."

"Yeah, you can," Jess rolled her eyes, "But no one recognises me."

"It's just the body. They don't want to accept that this is the new you," Kyo said without hesitation.

"Good to know that you're still psychic," Jess teased, relaxed by her fiancée's calm voice, "What am I thinking right now?" Jess wrapped her hand around the princess's and pulled her in close.

"You're thinking... hmm," Kyo titled her head down, only slightly, and pressed her lips against Jess's, "That you wanted that."

"I always want that."

"I know," Kyo tapped her temple with a confident smirk. They shared a chuckle and headed into the school, hands entwined.

"Um, sorry, who are you?" Miss Melena asked as Jess stepped into her first class of the day. Kyo paused and looked back at her, nodding encouragingly.

"J-Jessica Carmine," Jess almost flinched at the shocked inhales that rebounded throughout the History class, spreading like a vicious airborne virus. She glanced around with a nervous smile and raised shoulders, trying to withdraw into her stretched shirt, despite the impossibility with her low neckline. Kyo moved to stand beside her and faced the class, then glanced at Jess.

"My future wife," Kyodai declared. Emotion softened her voice, barely audible to those in the front row. It made no difference, however, as she produced a ring seemingly from thin air and fell to one knee.

"Where'd you get that?" Jess hissed in shock. Kyo winked up at her with a sensual smirk, giggling softly as Jess turned a tomato red. In her shock, Kyo reached out for her hand and gracefully slid the ring onto her corresponding finger. Jess brought her hand up to her face and studied the ring, a simple silver band with a single, multi-faceted ruby embedded in the top. It was a plain design, with the exception of an inscription along the bottom.

My heart is forever yours.

Jess blinked rapidly to hold back her tears. Kyo stood up, smiling from ear to ear, and wrapped her arms around Jess as she, too, was embraced. Moisture dampened both of their shirts as they mutually shed tears of happiness, not the least diminished by the audience gawking at them. Silence hung over everyone's heads like a thick blanket, inhibiting all thought and stifling their voices to little more than weak sputters. Jess stared up into her now revealed fiancée's eyes with adoration and kissed her.

The quiet shattered as a pair of hands repeatedly came together. Another set joined. Then another. And another. The whole class soon stood up and applauded, their vocal chords still strangled by their shock at what had just transpired in front of them. Miss Melena, equally stunned, clapped in tandem.

The bubble of happiness that had formed around the betrothed couple eventually popped and reality settled back in around them. Jess, for the first time since her cock grew, felt confident in her steps as she strode to her rightful place beside Kyo. She ignored the eyes that fixed themselves onto her crotch, which shifted about with each step, and silently relished how they lingered on her delectable derriere. No one said a word to her. Without a doubt because of how they'd considered her in the past.

News spreads fast in the modern world -- doubly so in a high school environment. By lunch period, Jess and Kyo's engagement was common knowledge. Not a soul, besides the betrothed, wasn't discussing it in some way. And yet, despite everyone clearly talking about and looking at her, Jess paid it all no mind. She sat with Kyo, stealing longing glances often as they ate and even reaching over to teasingly caress her bulge. Only one person managed to tear Jess's focus from the princess.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,802 Followers
12