The Royal Cock Ch. 23

Story Info
Coming Together.
8.5k words
4.77
28.3k
44

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,798 Followers

"Yeah," Jess whispered as she breathed in Kyo's heavenly scent.

Jess stood in Kyo's doorway as she took in the room around her. It was just as huge as she remembered, yet it didn't seem empty with the massive wall-mounted tv and a four-post bed that would have taken up all the space in Jess's living room. A desk had been added, though it looked free of use. The walls were a pure white with little decoration, only a framed photograph that Jess had missed before. She couldn't make out what was on it, but she was certain that it was Kyo and her parents.

"Come on," Kyo said softly, stepping into Jess's line of sight, "I've arranged it all. No one will so much as walk by this room until morning. We're all alone." Jess only nodded. Her throat felt dry and her limbs like lead. She tried to wet her lips, but couldn't summon even a drop of saliva. She felt hot, uncomfortably so, like she had a fever. She didn't feel sick, however. A tightness gripped her chest, making it hard to breathe, and her palms felt sweaty. Jess gulped, hoping to swallow whatever it was that made her feel this way.

Then Kyo came back into her focus and the feelings intensified. Her vision swayed, black dots appearing. Was she breathing? Jess couldn't tell if her lungs were working or not. Was she even alive right now?

"K-Kyo?" Jess rasped, stumbling forward slightly.

"Jess? Hey, hey, Jess?!" Kyo supported the unsteady teen, crouching slightly to look into her eyes, "What's wrong? Hey?"

"Is it... am I really allowed to be here?" Jess asked, though her voice refused to rise above a whisper. She felt ready to throw up as her head started pounding. Her throat was drier than the sands of Egypt. Kyo chuckled next to her ear.

"Yes. You're meant to be here, Jess. In my room, in my arms," Kyodai enveloped her fiancée in her calming embrace, one hand on her waist and the other gently stroking her hair.

"D-do you want me here?" Jess whimpered. Uncertainty dominated her thoughts, trapping her rationality behind a wall made of steel and fear.

"Jess... I've never invited anyone else into my room before," Kyodai explained and pulled back slightly so that she could look Jess in the eye, "You're the only one." With those final words, the princess claimed her fiancée's lips and focused every facet of her being on transmitting her feelings into Jess, who completely melted into the act. Her legs gave out beneath her, forcing Kyodai's hands to cup her thighs and lower her gently.

"It's not just a dream?" Jess asked when they pulled apart. The nausea had receded in the face of her growing desire.

"No."

"I'm really going to be your wife?"

"Yes."

"We're really going to fuck?"

"Until one of us passes out."

"C-can I cum inside of you?" Jess stammered.

"Of course," Kyo answered without pause.

"What if you get pregnant?"

"I'd love nothing more."

"Then..." Jess gulped and licked her lips, "Strip."

"Say 'please'," Kyodai teased, relieved that her soon-to-be lover had recovered.

"I wasn't asking," Jess growled. She swallowed anything that could so much as resemble hesitation and stood up, taking Kyo with her, before pushing the princess away forcefully and fixing her with a domineering sneer. Surprise flitted across Kyo's features, causing her to pause for just a second with one hand on her skirt. That second was all Jess needed to take further command as she grabbed Kyo by the wrist and pulled her to bed, then all but threw her onto it.

"Wha?" Kyo tried to ask, only be silence by Jess, who dashed forward to pin her down, hands wrapped tight around her wrists, and quell any resistance with her lips.

"I've waited so long," Jess groaned when she pulled back. She grabbed Kyo's shirt and tore it open with a strength belied by her soft figure, revealing the most perfect pair of breasts she had ever laid eyes on. No one else's could compare. Jess thought back to the models on magazine covers, the pornstars, the girls at school and it was simply not a contest. And they were hers to do with as she pleased. Jess leaned up to admire the princess's chest, only to pause in confusion.

She had expected a lacy bra of some kind. One that would make the view she craved all the more spectacular. And yet, Jess was denied such a pleasure, as Kyo's breasts were wrapped in layer after layer of gauze, constricting the would-be luxurious mounds. They were just as big as Jess remembered, however. She looked up at Kyo, who seemingly couldn't resist beaming with glee.

"Surprise," the princess breathed.

Jess smirked and quickly disrobed her princess of the lines of bandages. Kyo's breasts bounded into the open from the rough escape they were granted, before settling down and giving Jess a perfect view of the swollen nipples. She licked her lips.

They were just as perfect as Jess remembered them. Skin smooth and completely barren of blemishes, a faint blush to Kyo's complexion and simply gorgeous. They curved naturally, extending from the flatness of her pecs and reaching up into twin mountains capped by two plump, dusty pink nipples, with all the grace she carried every day. Her areolae had engorged to stick up from her breasts, making her nubs appear even larger. But it was all overshadowed by the sheer size of her bust.

Jess clamped her hands down on them and groped excitedly. They were Just as soft as before, if not more so, with just enough firmness to maintain their delicious teardrop shape, despite looking to have doubled in mass. Kyo moaned at the attention, her back arching up to push her now truly unbeatable bust into Jess's eager hands.

"Mm, do you like them?"

"Of course," Jess groaned, feeling her cock pulse and begin swelling in her jeans.

"Ah," Kyo's moan hitched up in volume and pitch as Jess pinched an engorged nipple between her thumb and forefinger, "Good... They're all yours... every inch. Every pound. All of them."

"Mine," Jess breathed lustfully and engulfed one of the juicy nubs in her maw. Kyo moaned and gasped. Her back arched, seeking more pleasure. The controlling teen looked up at her princess, whose own gaze was fixed firmly on her and, for a brief moment, Jess feared she would be stopped yet again. She didn't fear for her own pleasure's sake, rather, she worried that she might not be able to stop herself, regardless of what Kyo wanted.

"More," the princess breathed faintly and leaned back as Jess's tongue flicked at her nipple. Gladly, Jess thought and released her grip, moving her hands down Kyo's erotic form. She couldn't help but pause as she came to her heavy tits, groping at them before moving down her trim waist and onto her broad, child bearing hips. Just feeling them sent a surge of lust down into her already overfilled balls. She continued to suckle on Kyo's nipple even as her hands tore apart her skirt to free the princess's cock.

"It's already so hard," Jess cooed, her hand grasping intently at Kyo's member through her underwear, feeling it grow harder with every passing second. She quickly removed the final garment and inhaled sharply as she felt the sheer heat coming off from Kyo's erection, before wrapping her deft fingers around it, failing to completely encircle its broad girth. Jess turned her attention to the dry nipple and eagerly sucked it past her lips.

Kyodai moaned and writhed as pleasure assaulted her. It was so intense, far more so than she could have anticipated. How had she not cum already? Every touch felt like it was on her clit. Every lick of Jess tongue made her body sing. She wouldn't hold out for long, that much was obvious. Jess knew it too as she ceased her ministrations.

"Kyo," Jess said lovingly, drawing her fiancée's attention back to her face, "I want you to strip me. Worship me. Love me like you've never loved someone before. Prove to me that I'm truly the one you want... forever."

"Yes..." Kyodai hissed through her pleasure and paused, swallowing back the moan that threatened to disrupt her speech, "Mistress." She didn't miss it as Jess shuddered from the title, before standing up and backing away to let Kyodai climb to her feet.

"I like the sound of that," Jess said softly and pulled her naked princess in close. She didn't hold her tightly, however, to afford her just enough room for her hands to work properly. Kyo offered no resistance as her mouth was invaded by Jess's tongue, or as her ass was roughly groped, only moaned as her body was adored in return for her obeying Jess's words. Before long, their naked bodies, each the focal point of envy and lust in their school, were pressed against one another.

Their cocks were hard as rock and stood like twin pillars erected out of marble. They ground against each other, Kyodai's member standing just a couple of inches below Jess's, however her balls paled in comparison. No, such a phrase barely described the sheer difference in mass. For all intents and purposes, Kyodai's plump testicles were like grapes in comparison. She was glad that her figure made up for it.

Jess was the first one to break their embrace. She pulled away, sucking on Kyo's tongue as she did and leaving a string of spittle connecting them, before her eyes ensnared the princess's.

"Worship me." This time there was only the barest hint of hesitation, not that Jess could blame Kyo. It must've been the first time she was in the submissive role after all. Likewise, it would be Jess's first time period. She didn't -- wouldn't -- count the lapse in sanity with Melissa. Kyo would have her virginity and in return she would have Kyo's love. The princess licked up the rope of saliva and smiled excitedly.

"Yes, Mistress." Jess couldn't believe how different one word could sound when spoken by another person. It had sounded empowering with Melissa, like forcing a massive animal to submit, but with Kyo it was like being in total control. Yet it was a shared control, rather than her simply forcing Kyo into the role. It was freeing to have such power and to have someone who willingly gave it up.

Jess never once dreamed this could happen.

Kyodai knew her way around a woman's body. Whether she was dominating or submitting, the facts remained the same. She reached up with her hands and tenderly cradled Jess's tits, squeezing them carefully. This wasn't to make Jess cum or aroused, that much had long since been accomplished. It was to worship her body. And what a body to worship, she thought as her senses drank it all in. She brought her lips back to Jess's skin, trailing kisses along her throat. Kyodai would pause when she felt her tense, lingering at the spot and playfully nipping at it, before moving along. She soon found herself leaning over with her face poised over Jess's magnificent breasts. They were perfect, bar none. Kyodai knew her own were far bigger, but these felt so different somehow. Just as soft and malleable, but still different. She couldn't describe it. Especially with her mind so preoccupied with the taste of Jess's nubile teat in her mouth.

There was still so much for her to explore. Kyodai's hands soon gripped Jess's hips, sending a ripple of lust through the princess's core, and marvelled at the strength she felt there. There was so much power in Jess's body, strength that far exceeded what anyone would expect of her. Kyodai moaned around the nipple as she imagined just how hard Jess could thrust.

"Good princess," Jess breathed as she placed an encouraging hand on Kyo's head, urging her to suck harder, "Yeah," Jess moaned, "Like that. Keep on worshipping me, Kyo. Make me feel like a goddess... like I'm your goddess."

Kyodai groaned her assent and bit down on her fiancée's tit as she moved her hands away to grip Jess's pert ass cheeks. They felt so soft and yet solid, firm sinew layered the delectable fat. Kyodai felt her cock leap at the memory of watching those cheeks day after day, swaying with every single step or cocking slightly when Jess stood still. It was hard to say, but Kyodai wondered if it might've surpassed her own envied behind.

Such thoughts didn't matter, however. She still had a job to do. Kyodai removed her mouth from Jess's nipple with a wet pop, and lowered herself to her knees, kissing her way down the dominant teen's flat stomach as she sank. She came to a stop as she came face to 'face' with the first cock she had ever seen that outmatched her own.

How could anyone be so huge? Her own fourteen inches seemed so insignificant by comparison, particularly in girth. It's a miracle Jess can even masturbate, Kyodai thought as she noted just how thick it was. The veins alone looked as large as her pinkie finger, yet weaved their way across Jess's shaft in an intricate pattern. One in particular stood out amongst them as it visibly pulsed. Kyodai's gaze soon locked on the bulbous tip and the proportionally huge urethral slit that crested its shape. She couldn't resist reaching toward it with her hands.

"No hands," Jess ordered, drawing a curious eye from Kyodai, "And don't touch my cock. I don't want to cum yet." Kyodai nodded and placed her hands behind her back, bending forward for Jess to see, then ducked her head under the turgid erection. She could feel its heat on her scalp and practically hear how Jess's heart beat through the veins, each throb seeming to signal her desires to flare greater than ever.

"Oh, before we start," Kyodai pulled away to look up at Jess, "What was it you wanted to talk about earlier?" Jess's expression briefly clouded with confusion, before the memory resurged.

"I found these virility pills in my parent's bedroom... I, uh, wanted to see if you wanted to use them. Together."

"Well," Kyodai began huskily and ducked her head under Jess's immense prick submissively, "It's not up to me anymore, 'Mistress'." She teased.

"Good girl," Jess complimented her, "Now stop procrastinating and worship my balls."

"Yes, Mistress," Kyodai moaned and inhaled deeply through her nose.

Jess's musk permeated her sinuses in an instant. So strong, Kyodai mused as her nostrils flared to devour more of that carnal odour. She felt her mouth start to water and her lips fell open in an unconscious sigh. Something about Jess's scent called to her. No, she corrected, it screamed for her to lose herself in it. Like a siren's song from Greek mythology; she was helpless to resist the whims of her fiancée's desires.

Kyodai leaned further forward until her vision was encapsulated by nothing but Jess's vast scrotum. The flesh was so smooth unlike her own lightly wrinkled sack, she couldn't resist feeling it. She turned her head to the side and pressed her soft cheek against a monstrous testicle, so full of semen that she swore she could feel it churning against her skin, sighing at the heat. That wonderful musk continued to circulate through her airways and titillate her lust. Was it growing stronger? She wondered and, on cue, felt something wet and heavy splatter against her bare back.

Kyodai groaned deeply as she realised what it was. She grinned and nuzzled her cheek against Jess's scrotum, rubbing its scent into her face, before pulling away. The feel and smell were amazing, as was the unbelievable view. Even the barely audible sound of Jess's cum roiling inside of those impossibly huge sperm tanks made Kyodai's lust burn brighter. Now for the taste...

Jess bit her lip to keep her moans from flooding out. She was so sensitive now, just the feel of Kyo's cheek on her balls sent a wave of pre-cum racing through her cock. The thick fluid fell onto the princess's back with an unmistakable 'splat', but if Kyo noticed, she paid it no mind. If just this much stimulus made her leak so much, how long would she last when they finally... Jess pushed her uncertainty aside and refocused her attention on what Kyo was doing.

And released a sharp gasp shortly thereafter as she felt something slick lap across her sack. It traced the length of a vein, following it to the base of her cock, where it then retraced its journey. Seemingly dissatisfied with this meagre contact, the slickness spread out further. Was Kyo licking her balls? Jess moaned as a pair of lips pressed into her taxed flesh, leaving no doubt in her mind.

Kyodai had worked for years to maintain her self-control in the bedroom. Being able to make rational decisions while being pleasured and pleasuring another alike only made it that much more enjoyable, allowing her to take in every detail and every sensation clearly. But now... now she felt that control slip and fall into a depthless abyss.

She pushed her face into the musky flesh of Jess's sack. Her nose found itself between those heavy, cum laden balls, their scent reaching around her head like a pair strong hands and drawing it in. With a soft, yet ragged moan, Kyodai extended her tongue and pressed the tip against a vein. She followed it to Jess's cock, before moving away, remembering Jess's command not to touch her cock. Kyodai pulled back briefly.

Her breaths were fast and uneven, inhaling desperately through her nose and exhaling reluctantly through her mouth. That intoxicating musk only grew more and more potent with each breath. Kyodai leaned forward without thought and pressed her lips to the overwhelming expanse of ball flesh. There was no control anymore. Not even a semblance of it. Kyodai wanted to feel and smell and taste more. She began to make out as best she could with Jess's sperm riddled balls before a single rational thought could taint her desire. Much to the dominant futa's vocal delight.

Jess had never once fathomed that her balls could feel this way. She had fondled and massaged them with her copious pre-cum before and her ultimate orgasms were better for it, however they hadn't once placed her on the verge of climax like now. Kyo's lips were so soft and luscious against her flesh and seemed to be everywhere at once, kissing her swollen sack, tracing veins, pulling on her sensitive scrotum with teasing suckles. And her tongue... how could one muscle possibly impart such pleasure?

She could just stay there forever and let Kyo have her way until she came. Jess's breathing hitched slightly as Kyo brushed against a particularly delicate spot. Realisation crashed into her as she felt a pressure constrict around her gut. She was going to cum if she didn't stop soon.

"S-stop!" Jess gasped and stepped away. Kyodai, lost in the sensory fog of her lust, didn't adhere to the command and moved with her, "Kyo, I said 'stop'!" Jess repeated with an authoritative shout.

"Mm?" Kyodai murmured dazedly and sat back onto her haunches. She looked around then up at Jess, who panted heavily, her face red and eyes wild.

"O-oh... sorry, Mistress."

"Never mind," Jess gasped as she regulated her breathing. The tightness in her core receded to the background of her consciousness to her relief. Once she had collected herself, Jess turned her attention back to Kyo. The princess was flushed and clearly ridden with lust as her cock twitched and throbbed powerfully where it jutted from her crotch. Pre-cum overflowed from the tip and down its lewd shaft. Jess licked her lips and felt her underappreciated feminine sex grow hot at the sight.

"Kyo," Jess said sharply.

"Yes?!" Kyo snapped to attention instantly, falling into her new role with surprising ease. Jess smiled down at her, the expression born out of the maelstrom of emotions racing through her mind. Lust was clearly at the forefront, however, as her cock and pussy both pleaded for the princess.

"You're not done worshipping me yet," Jess turned and twisted her body to look back at Kyo, before reaching back with her hands and pulling her delicious ass cheeks apart to reveal her puckered rosebud and a glimpse of her burning snatch. Her lower lips felt so engorged, they must've been easy to see. A blush found its way to her cheeks once again at the thought of showing everything.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,798 Followers