The Royal Garden Ep. 04

Story Info
Keep your seed nice and wet.
4.3k words
4.48
26.8k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note:* This series is my attempt at the spy genre - be sure to start with part 1. As I go, I'm going to be discussing my process in the comments. I'm eager for feedback, so please join me in the comments section.

(If you want to see my attempt at cosmic horror, check out my series titled "The Practice" - find it by clicking on my name, and again, begin with Part 1.)

*****

The King's quarters in the palace weren't far from the Garden, but Orchid felt as if she were walking to her own execution. It would be her first time seeing the King since he had publicly humiliated her a few nights ago and her body shook at the memory. Her pussy was still sore from his pounding, and when she sat down her butt cheeks still tingled from the switching. The metal plug in her ass was heavy inside her as she walked quietly behind the other three girls who didn't seem particularly nervous, but more a strange mix of eager and annoyed - a deep reddish-orange.

Iris and Azalea led the way, arm in arm, whispering with their heads tilted together. Their anticipation was tinged with blue - worry - as they shared some secret. Orchid had been watching those two for days and looking for an opportunity to dig deeper into their minds, but she needed time to focus on them without interruption. Iris was trim, athletic, and outgoing, with curly brown hair and brown eyes. Azalea had golden hair, light brown eyes, and a beautiful voice. They seemed an odd pair in Orchid's mind.

The other member of their quartet was named Daisy. Orchid didn't know much about her yet, but she was stunningly beautiful with light brown hair and deep blue eyes. Daisy was quiet for most of the walk, and her thoughts were hard to pin down, jumping every which way. As they walked Daisy wordlessly reached out to hold Orchid's hand and Orchid let her take it.

When the girls saw the guard standing outside the King's door they all perked up and glowed yellow. "Hi Jakob," Iris cooed and sidled up to him, echoed by Azalea and Daisy. Their hands and arms slid around him as they pressed their barely covered bodies against his padded uniform. Jakob looked impressive in the King's livery with a sword on his waist, but his face burned crimson as the flowers surrounded him. He rigidly kept his hands at his sides as they brushed against him and murmured pleasantries that gradually devolved into giggles. He was handsome and obviously quite uncomfortable with the attention he was receiving from the three nearly-naked girls, and he looked over to Orchid as if thinking that she might rescue him since she wasn't actively tormenting him herself.

"Uh, Jakob, can you tell the King we're here please?" Orchid interjected into the giggling and teasing.

The flowers pulled back and Jakob made a show of straightening his uniform. "Of course, my lady," he said with a look of relief. He opened the door without knocking and was met almost immediately by four more flowers on their way out: Hyacinth, Lilac, Dahlia, and Poppy, Daisy's twin sister. All four had wet hair wrapped up in towels.

Hyacinth smiled wryly and said, "We bathed him, so you can put him to bed. Nighty night!"

Daisy dropped Orchid's hand to kiss her sister on the cheek and the four departing flowers retreated into the depths of the palace, their voices low in conversation.

Jakob led the four incoming flowers into the King's chambers and shut the door behind them. Orchid followed Jakob and the three girls through a sitting room and an office and finally into the King's bedroom, dominated by a huge four-poster bed in the middle of the floor. Stands holding armor and weaponry stood guard against the walls, along with several large wardrobes; the wall opposite the entryway opened to a large terrace that overlooked the rest of the palace and the capital city below. The air was warm and humid even this high above the ground, and the King was standing out on the terrace, taking in the view.

The other flowers silently removed their gowns and slippers, folded them neatly, and put them on an open shelf near the door. Orchid reluctantly followed suit, her eyes darting rapidly between Jakob and the King. The King paid them no attention, but Jakob's eyes were irresistibly attracted to their naked bodies and he glowed pink with annoyance as he tried to master himself. Orchid caught his eye as he looked at her, and he blushed furiously again and locked his gaze onto the King.

The flowers stood near the wall with their feet spread shoulder-width and their hands behind their backs, their shoulders pulled back to push their breasts forward. The thick rug was soft between Orchid's toes. They waited. And waited. Eventually the King came inside and began writing a letter at a small table. Then a servant brought him some food; he ate half and sent the rest away. Then he went to the office and studied an unrolled map on the large table. Then he came back to the bedroom and talked to Jakob.

"Has Captain Fenrir said anything about attrition in the guard units we sent to Delance for the occupation?"

"Yes, your majesty, a bit over seven hundred out of five thousand."

"Thank you, Jakob," the King said, and turned abruptly to Orchid. "Are you well tonight, my dear?"

Orchid was so surprised that her mouth couldn't find any words for several seconds. "Yes, your majesty," she said, dropping into an awkward curtsy.

King Eradis looked down on Orchid from a foot of extra height, staring into her eyes and then walking his gaze up and down the length of her exposed body. "You're not still hurting from the ceremony, then?"

Orchid trembled under his eyes and her ass squeezed involuntarily on the jeweled plug. "I'm still somewhat sore, your majesty."

King Eradis laughed. "I know I'm getting along in years, but I didn't think my arm was that weak yet - or my cock. What do you think, flower?"

Orchid met his gaze and weighed her answer carefully. "Very strong, your majesty. I've been barely able to sit."

"You flowers all flatter me," the King said, turning serious. "I need to make some appointments in Delance, and I want your advice about the competence of various nobles. Will you give me honest counsel when I ask for it? It will benefit your people and mine."

"Your majesty," Orchid began, acutely aware of her almost complete ignorance of her supposed homeland. "Kartour is my home now, my people. My... my past is forbidden."

The King reached down between Orchid's legs and grabbed her pussy, rubbing his fingers and palm over her still-tender skin. Orchid's thighs squeezed shut around his hand and she squirmed reflexively, but he held her tight. "Nothing is forbidden to me, my flower. Nothing. Open your legs."

Orchid shook as his fingers pushed between her lips, but she took a deep breath and forced her feet apart, opening her thighs. The King rubbed a small circle around her moistening hole and made Orchid gasp, and then he slapped her pussy a couple of times before withdrawing his hand. His middle finger was wet with her juices and bore a huge gold ring with several blue stones embedded in it - the ring that protects him from magic and alerted him to its use.

"Will you advise me as I ask?"

Orchid nodded and could barely whisper, "Yes, your majesty."

The King nodded, raised his wet finger to Orchid's lips, and rubbed her wetness against her tongue. His skin was rough with calluses but slick with a thin layer of her juice. He rubbed his finger around inside her mouth for several seconds and then pulled it out. "Do you like the taste of pussy?" he asked.

"I... I don't know, your majesty," Orchid whispered.

Suddenly the door opened and a guard bowed to the King. "Your majesty, Princess Nalia desires a word with you."

The King nodded and the door opened wider to admit a beautiful young lady in an ornate dressing gown holding a piece of unfolded paper. She dipped into a very slight curtsy and rose: "Father," she said, sparing a glance for the naked girls along the wall. "I have a letter from Opheron stating that you intend to marry me to some Delanci duke? He can't be serious."

King Eradis sighed. "We're still in the planning stages. As you know, unifying the crowns of Kartour and Delance will require some finesse. Duke Sarcone has royal blood and could serve as our governor there, and a marriage would strengthen the deal. If you have some other suggestion I'd be happy to hear it."

Princess Nalia's anger shined bright red as she pursed her lips and clenched her fists. "I could be as much use to you as Opheron, if you'd let me."

"You are, my love. Since your mother's passing you've been queen in all but name -"

"Then don't marry me off to some old duke -"

The King slashed his hand through the air for silence. "Tomorrow. Good night, daughter."

Princess Nalia glared. "Good night, father. You've obviously got more important matters to attend to," she ground out. "May I go?" The King nodded, and as the Princess turned to leave her eyes locked briefly with Orchid's and her red glow flashed orange before she strode out the door. The Princess obviously had some interest in her, and Orchid's heart sank as she realized just how deeply she was becoming entangled.

The door closed behind Princess Nalia and the King rubbed his eyes. "Relax, girls," he said as he sat down at the desk and delved back into his letters. Iris and Azalea lept from the wall to the giant bed and began whispering to each other, and Daisy plopped down cross-legged into a cushioned chair in the corner of the room near a Thief's Castle board. Her mind continued to flicker rapidly between contradictory colors as she considered the state of the game. To Orchid's eye it looked like the Thief had the better position, though she hadn't yet snatched the crown.

Jakob continued to stand near the door and stare straight ahead, awkward yet vigilant.

Sensing an opportunity, Orchid hopped onto the bed next to Iris and Azalea. The other two girls stopped whispering when she approached, and they briefly flashed the light green of fear - they definitely shared a secret they didn't want her to discover. Orchid smiled and whispered to them, trying to make small talk while she skimmed the surfaces of their minds - a slight trickle of power that shouldn't be detectable by the King's ring or Carpathi.

"Seems like we mostly just wait around," she said softly, watching their green slide into violet boredom mixed with annoyance.

Iris reclined on the bed and stretched out, her lithe body luxuriating on the thick comforter and her breasts flattening. "We keep the King company. He doesn't like to be alone." Orchid sensed that the mere touch of this fabric against Iris' skin was enough to turn the girl on, though Iris herself may not have noticed that her nipples hardened and her pussy grew moist as she nestled into the comforter. She had been in this bed many times before, and her body was preparing itself.

Azalea sat cross-legged next to Iris, skin-to-skin, and absentmindedly traced figures on her friend's tummy. "He'll have us spend the night. He likes to cuddle." Deep purple: disgust.

Across the room Daisy exulted and moved one of the Castle's wall pieces on the board. "Your move, your majesty."

King Eradis straightened and stretched his arms. "These can wait till morning. Let me see, Daisy." He walked over to the board and towered over the small flower, putting his hands on her bare shoulders while he examined the new position. "Are you just stalling? You know you can't keep me from the crown."

Daisy's colors pinwheeled through shades of yellow and red - joy and annoyance - while she grinned. "I'm certain your majesty is correct, as always."

"Let's put your impertinent mouth to better use," the King said, pulling his cock out in Daisy's face.

"Perhaps silence will help your majesty think," Daisy said and leaned forward, taking the King's semi-hard cock into her mouth. His meat firmed up rapidly as Daisy's tongue played with his head, and the King intertwined his fingers in her straight brown hair while he considered the game board. Several times he leaned forward as if to move a piece, but each time he changed his mind. Daisy leaned deep into him to take most of his cock into her mouth and then squealed when his fingers tightened in her hair.

"Some might call that cheating, flower," the King said. "I've taught you better than that." Using his grip in Daisy's hair, King Eradis lifted her from his cock and tossed her onto the bed.

Daisy fell onto the mattress with a gasp and flipped onto her back. "I guess I need another lesson, your majesty." All the girls were glowing green and orange now - fear and anticipation - and Orchid expected she looked the same.

The King came forward and grabbed Daisy roughly around the waist and rolled her onto her stomach, pressing her down with his knee on her tailbone and pushing the air out of her. He grabbed a silk rope from a compartment in the base of the bed, pulled her wrists behind her back, and began looping the silk around them. His large hands were a blur of confident motion as he restrained Daisy's arms behind her back with a complex tie that Orchid's eyes could barely follow. Then he took a silk collar from the drawer and fastened it around Daisy's neck. The collar had a leash running from it and he used it to pull her neck down and bury her face in the comforter with her ass in the air, the yellow jewel of her butt plug shining above her pussy.

"Get under her," he told Iris and Azalea, whose anticipation blended with purple disgust - they didn't enjoy this at all, or didn't want to enjoy it, despite their insipid smiles. They looked at each other and Orchid read the shared thought as clearly as if they'd spoken it aloud: this is the last time. Iris crawled under Daisy and between her legs, face-up, and started licking the kneeling girl's pussy. Azalea took Daisy's leash from the King, pulled the girl's head into her lap, and began stroking her hair. Daisy moaned into Azalea's thighs when Iris started licking her, and Orchid felt Daisy's pussy flood with wetness.

"Put your cheek right here," the King said to Orchid, pointing at Daisy's butt, right above the yellow jewel. "I don't want to leave you out just because your pussy's sore." Orchid kealt on the bed, turned her head sideways, and put her cheek against Daisy's tailbone, giving her a close-up view as the King lined up his spear to attack. Daisy trembled under Orchid's cheek as Iris licked her from below, and she arched her back and wiggled as if daring the King to strike. His meat was huge in Orchid's face and crowned with a drop of semen - how had that ever fit inside her?

The King slapped his cock against Daisy's pussy a few times, making her moan, before thrusting forward and into her in one smooth stroke. He plunged in fast, ball's deep, and Daisy screamed out and rocked beneath Orchid. "Thank you, your majesty!" she cried out as the King thrust hard into her several more times. Then he pulled out and pushed his cock straight at Orchid's face. She was caught by surprise when he jabbed her in the nose and laughed.

"Open your face hole, Orchid," he taunted, poking her a few more times on her cheeks and once on her eye, smearing Daisy's pussy juice all over her face. He kept laughing and poking her until she opened her mouth, and then he shoved his wet cock straight to the back of her throat. "Do you like the taste of pussy yet?" Orchid gagged on the thick meat and tried to cough but her mouth was filled and she couldn't get any air. The King grabbed the back of her head to keep her from pulling away while she choked, and then pulled his cock out and pushed it back into Daisy. Orchid gasped and caught her breath for a few seconds, until the cock returned and thrust back into her.

The King continued this pattern for several minutes, bringing Daisy right to the edge of orgasm and then pulling out of her and shoving his cock into Orchid's mouth. Daisy's pussy tasted sweet and salty mixed with the King's pre-come. Orange? Some kind of citrus? It was all Orchid could to do focus on breathing and opening her mouth fast enough to avoid another poke in the eye. As the King pounded Daisy she started begging. "Please your majesty, please let me come!", and then she would wail when he pulled out and shoved his cock back into Orchid's throat.

"Not tonight Daisy," the King said and smacked her ass hard. He pulled out of her while she moaned in anguish and then he shoved her hips aside. "Iris, Azalea, bend over." The two girls scrambled onto their knees in front of the king with their pussies in the air pointed towards him, hip-to-hip, purple and pink jewels high, with Orchid's head on top again. The King rushed forward into Iris first. After a few pumps into her he spanked her ass and pushed his cock into Orchid's mouth again, and then thrust into Azalea. A few pumps in her and a few spanks, and then back to Orchid's mouth and aching throat.

After just about a minute of this the King grabbed Iris' hips and she screamed when he bottomed out inside her. The King grunted hard and then pulled out and thrust into Azalea several times. When he withdrew his put his softening cock up to Orchid's lips and she reflexively opened her mouth to receive it. It was salty and sticky on her tongue and she felt the last throbs of his orgasm pumping drips of come into her mouth as she suckled.

While Orchid cleaned him the King took Daisy's leash and pulled it through a metal ring on the bedpost at the foot of the bed, just above the top of the mattress. He pulled the leash short and tied it off so that her head couldn't move more than a foot away from the post. "You two can get each other off," the King told Iris and Azalea, who were both dripping his come from their pussies. "Don't let my royal seed go to waste."

"Yes, your majesty," they said together. Iris rolled onto her back and Daisy laid on top of her with her head between the other girl's legs and they began to lick each other, their disgust fading into the pale yellow of acceptance.

The King turned to Jakob. Orchid had forgotten he was even there and she flushed bright red in embarrassment with the King's cock in her mouth. "I want to see Carpathi first thing in the morning," he said, fiddling with the thick gold ring on his right middle finger. "Something's off." At the mention of the vizier's name the flowers and Jakob all glowed green with fear. To Orchid he said, "So? Whose pussy tastes best? Pick one."

Orchid sucked his cock while she searched for words. "Your majesty, I -"

The King smacked her cheek. "Don't you dare say 'I don't know'."

Orchid squeaked at the slap. "Daisy's, your majesty." She had tasted a bit fruity...

"Good girl." The King pulled Orchid up by her hair and said, "We'll have some real fun when you're healed up." He smacked her ass and shoved her onto the bed.

"Yes, your majesty," she said automatically, and hated herself for it.

The King bent down in front of Daisy and petted her hair. "Don't forget it's your move, Daisy. Aren't you proud to have the tastiest pussy?"

Daisy's colors continued to cycle rapidly and she groaned, "Yes, your majesty. Would your majesty like a taste? Or maybe Orchid could try a little more..."

"Oh no, flower. No orgasm for you until you make your move," the King said with a smile. "But maybe you'd enjoy some cuddling? Orchid, Daisy's going to spend the night tied up at my feet. Keep her company. You can touch her and tease her as much as you like, but don't let her come."

Orchid said, "Yes, your majesty," and Daisy groaned again. Orchid curled up behind her laying sideways along the foot of the bed. Daisy's arms were still tied behind her back and Orchid struggled to find a way to spoon her comfortably.

The bed shook as Iris and Azalea both cried out and their bodies writhed together. "Good girls," the King said, and climbed into the middle of the bed. He laid on his back and Iris and Azalea each nestled under one of his arms, their heads on his chest. The King sighed in contentment. "Jakob, there's nothing better than filling two girls up with your seed and then cuddling one under each arm."

12