The Royal Line Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nuveya gasped and whimpered in delight. She clung to Rue, throwing and arm about her neck and wrapping her legs around Rue's waist, while all the while she continued to finger her furiously. Rue was sucking her breasts hard enough that they were beginning to bruise like ripe fruit and Nuveya loved it.

Rue could feel the orgasm building with in her. All she could see and taste and smell was the sweetness of Nuveya's maple-sugar flesh. All she could hear was her own thundering heart. And what she could feel...oh, that was heaven enough for Rue. Her captive became her world and captured her. Rue came.

After a moment that could have been a lifetime, walking slowly on trembling legs, Rue carried Nuveya to the edge of the pool. She set her on the tile, her feet and hair still trailing in the steaming water. Rue laid her hands on the inside of Nuveya's thighs, feeling the softness of the flesh beneath her fingers, and gently pushed her legs wide. Nuveya stared at her, warm water running down her face and dripping from her heavy breasts. There was hunger in Rue's deep blue eyes, the hunger of a lioness. Nuveya trembled.

Slowly, Rue lowered her mouth to her captive's loins. The smell of her musk was hot and intoxicating. Nuveya whined, a soft, throaty sound, as she felt Rue's tongue sliding over her clitoris. Rue rubbed harder, then closed her lips about Nuveya's nub in delicate kiss. She felt the ice girl shudder in delight and she kissed her harder, and then harder still, until she was fairly gobbling her dripping cunt. Rue tongue stabbed in deep and wriggled, sending Nuveya's warm juices coursing down over her chin. Nuveya's whining rose to fever pitch and she unthinking placed a hand on the back of Rue's sleek head, pressing her hungry, questing mouth hard against her, her fingers twining through the lady knight's damp hair. Her eyes slid closed and Nuveya brought her othe rhan dto her own mouth. She could still taste her captor's cunt on her fingers. She sucked them, like a little child sucks its thumb. The taste and the storm of sensation flooding up from between her legs became one thing, the only thing in this place for which Nuveya had a name: Rue.

Nuveya climaxed, her body jerking powerfully enough to send her sliding from the wet tiles. Rue caught her easily, and laughing, kissed her on the mouth. Nuveya could taste herself on Rue tongue. She kissed back hungrily, then as an aftershock struck, broke off with a whimper of fearful pleasure and buried her face in the hollow of Rue's neck. The smooth ivory beads of her father's looted necklace pressed against her soft cheek. Rue held her close, swaying gently back and forth in the warm water, murmuring reassurances that were not in Common nor Selkik nor any tongue at all.

***

Ever faithful, Captain Verence sent no runner to disturb Rue while she lingered in the hot springs. Instead, the captain bade the man in Greyleon livery who rode up to Fort Gaunt around noon wait in the mess hall with a mug of mulled ale to warm him, while his exhausted horse was cared for by one of Lady Rue's own grooms. When it became clear that the man would be waiting for a while yet, Verence persuaded him to join a few of the soldiers in a friendly dice game. When dinnertime arrived, the messenger was, of course, welcomed to eat with the soldiers. After dinner they moved from dice to cards. It was not until the whale oil lamps were burning low in fact, that the messenger was finally ushered into Lady Rue's study.

Rue, her short hair still slightly damp, sat behind the scarred table that served her for a desk, sipping at a tin mug of strong tea.

"Your highness," the messenger greeted her, bowing low. He spoke with a faint Brinmoore accent and a fainter slur of drink.

"At court perhaps," said Rue with a small smile. "Here Lady Rue will amply suffice."

"As you wish, lady knight," said the messenger agreeably. "I have an urgent message from Greyport. I was told to entrust it to you alone."

The man produced a leather scroll case and passed it to Rue. She tipped the scroll out on to the table and broke the wax seal with her belt knife. As she had anticipated, the handwriting was that of Duchess Delicacia.

Rue read the bare handful of words through carefully, then summoned Captain Verence.

"We march south at first light," she informed him.

"Very good, my lady."

12