The Rubber Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried picking up her leg with all of my strength with no success and after what felt like forever, she removed her foot and picked me right up off of the ground with four of her black rubber covered hands.

I screamed at the robot, "What the hell are you doing?"

The robot/Kate would not speak a word to me and her face remained smooth with no expression, making me feel more helpless.

She answered by pulling out a retractable rubber chair and positioned me across her lap with my ass in a prone position. I thought that she was showing kindness, since she was erotically rubbing my butt with 5 of her hands. But after a few minutes a sixth hand gave my ass a jarring slap, which brought tears to my eyes. She was just preparing me for what was next! I tried to get up but two hands holding me by the wrists in my prone position easily overpowered me. After the second slap I realized that I was getting an old fashioned spanking by the robotic rubber maiden.

I asked her nicely to stop and she surprised me by gently grasping my dick and giving it a delicate pull. In a short time I could see that she was in the rhythm giving me a slap or two on the butt, a gentle rubbing for blood circulation and then a skilled pull of my manhood as she rocked a boot on its heel and hummed to me gently. I thought I might cum soon, but her main intension was giving me a spanking.

The occasional pulling of my dick by the robot's expert smooth black rubber hand, the rocking of her rubber boot, and her sexy humming were simply diversions. They were reminders of the control she had over me in her rubber box. This seemed different from the way the robot was before. Now she just seemed to be mean spirited.

I spoke to her again, "What have I done to make you angry with me? I don't know, but I'm sorry!"

The rubber vixen stopped spanking me but grasped my penis firmly by the base, quashing any erotic desire, before totally letting to of it, which felt to be the worst punishment of all.

Yet she continued her humming and the teasing rocking of her boot, but now just held me close to her, even protectively with all of her 8 rubber gloved hands, each gently clutching different parts of my body which was a new erotic sensation. I felt like a small child protected by my mega rubber maiden companion intoxicated by her touch, odor and soft humming. I felt so vulnerable and diminutive when I realized that within a split second the robot could change my whole state of mind at will.

I tried communicating with her again, "I'm so sorry that I hurt you in some way!" It was at this moment that I had an epiphany. I knew what was happening and I could tell that the robot knew that I knew!

The robot continued to clutch me, but one gloved hand reached into the pocket of her raincoat and produced a large capsule. This baffled me. Her rubber glove purposely dropped the capsule on the floor just next to her tall black equestrian rubber boot, which had been rocking on its heel teasingly for the past half hour. Her boot shifted position minutely and without missing a beat pulverized the capsule into the rubber floor with a heavy step. As this occurred, vapor quickly materialized from beneath the robot's booth. Her plan was to expose me to this gas!

As I tensed in fear, the robot's 8 rubber gloves increased their grip, which made even small movement impossible, but one hand freed up to stroke the outline of my cock. My head felt like cement, but the sensation of the robot's glove gently rubbing my cock was greatly sensitized and I came within seconds totally at peace with the world. I knew that the gas was not dangerous, but a moment later I was fast asleep! At this point the robot made an adjustment within her rubber suit which caused her eyes to close shut too.

When I awoke, I was in my bed and it was light out. It took a while to get my bearings and then I glanced and saw Kate sitting in my chair but not facing me. She was only wearing a bra and panties and appeared drained of any joy in life, which in itself showed that there was something very wrong. She always wished to be covered in rubber or leather. Yet I needed to focus on our conversation even though she had the longest legs I had ever seen with the curves in her calves and thighs of a chiseled porcelain statue. I could get lost just touching her legs and feet even without her wearing boots.

I spoke to Kate, "I'm sorry I made you so jealous."

The Russian woman was mortified as she began to sob. "How did you know this?"

"When I apologized to the robot last night, before I realized what got her angry, I felt her heave in the form of a sob. When the robot charges your brain synapses, which are drained by your nanobots, you explained that it takes over your personality to enable the brain recharging to be more efficient. The robot explained to me early on that since it is a virtual person it has no real emotion and that it's responses to me were all planned. When I felt the robot sob, I knew that you were still in control of the robotic cyber costume."

Kate began to sob uncontrollably. Through her sobs she tried to speak to me. "I have been mean to you and have disgraced myself!"

When she began to have control of herself again, I said, "Kate, you just care about me a lot. I still love you!"

She looked at me wide eyed, "You do?"

In my 45 years I had not known myself to be a romantic, but got down on one knee and said to her "You can make it up to me by taking care of me for the rest of my life and I'll do the same for you!"

Kate's face filled with joy, but she rushed out of the room without saying yes or no! I tried to leave the room, but the door was blocked by an invisible barrier again. It was Kate's nano-bots!

A few minutes later, I heard booted footsteps on my wooden floor and Kate reappeared. She was wearing a form fitting bridal gown, with a train of crinoline material, which trailed to the ground and wore a tiara and veil. The gown had a slit at both sides which revealed great her patent leather thigh boots. She wore white leather opera gloves, which disappeared under the sleeves of her gown which also had a plunging neckline and displayed her heavy shapely breasts to perfection. She was carrying another garment bag.

She faced me and rocked on of her long boots on its heel teasingly as always. For wedding, you wear tuxedo, white gloves and equestrian boots with sexy underwear for Kate, yes?

I responded, "Ok I think I'll go get changed."

I thought I shocked her, but without missing a beat, she just held up the garment bag in her hand and said. Your clothes are right here. I'll help to dress you!

12