The Rugby Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Carly begins her adventure.
2.9k words
4.21
39.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the afternoon and it was hot. On a day like this you want to be sitting somewhere in the shade, a cold drink in your hand and in the company of good friends. What you don't want to be doing is walking in the blistering heat home, having already walked three miles and knowing it's another 6 before you get home. And that's what Carly was doing having been ditched by her scumbag boyfriend while out for a drive in the country, all because she called him a fag for not being able to fuck her again ten minutes after fucking her before.

"Some guys are just full of shit" she muttered aloud as she walked slowly home, her feet killing her as she walked along the quiet country road, the only thing even remotely close being the well known club for the local rugby team. And she'd heard things about that club alright, everyone had. Those rugby boys were wild. Very wild. And probably a hell of a lot more fun than that pussy now ex-boyfriend of hers. "Maybe that's the kind of guy I need to meet" she thought as she turned as the sound of something approaching caught her attention.

She squinted in the sunlight, trying to see what was coming towards her at the end of the road. The dust shot up from the sides, obscuring it from view, until finally she saw the clear shape of a coach coming towards her. Sadly it was heading the wrong way, back towards the club she knew was a few miles down the other road. "Shit" she thought, "how the fuck am I going to get home before it gets dark?"

The bus got closer and slowed as it approach, and finally came to a halt a few yards ahead of where she was walking. She kept marching on, glancing up as the doors opened and she heard the low, booming voice of the driver call out to her. She looked round, a tall black man behind the wheel, probably in his thirties, kinda handsome with a big toothy smile. He beckoned her forward towards the bus, and in his deep voice asked "now what's a pretty little thing like you doing out here all by herself?"

She blushed. She was a pretty little thing and she knew it, but to have this big, intimidating black man call her it was something else. She looked down at herself, her long dark hair resting against the cleavage that was very prominent on her low cut dress, the hem of which was far too high for her parents liking, but at 19 she did what she pleased. Her legs were long and everyone noticed them and she liked showing them off. Unfortunately her panties were still in that assholes car, the no dick prick who couldn't fuck her nearly as much as she liked. The thought caused a wave of anger to rush through her, her pretty eyes narrowing, her beautiful face burning up, her gorgeous smile disappearing completely. She was pulled back by the words of the man behind the wheel.

"Look sweetheart, we're going back to the club for a few post-match drinks. How about you hop on the bus and we take you back to the city once we're done? The boys here will treat you like a lady and show you a fun time and you'll get safely home with a few drinks inside you. What you got to lose? This road ain't safe for a little lady like yourself now is it?" His words rang true. It wasn't safe here. She looked up at the windows of the bus and saw face after face staring out at her, heard shouts from the bus, the only words she heard being lewd. There was something in the faces of the men that suggested that they weren't going to treat her like a lady, they were going to treat her like something else. But what choice did she have. She tried to stay rational but one thing was overriding all other emotions. Something she couldn't control.

She was horny.

And a bus full of horny men, all desperate to fuck her was turning her on more than ever. She could feel her pussy moisten, she could feel her nipples harden, wondering if it was noticeable through the thin fabric of her bra. She looked up at the driver, wondering if what they said about black men was true, and innocently bit her bottom lip and climbed on board, reassuring herself that maybe she'd just tease them.

Denzil, the driver, pulled the lever on the bus and laughed inwardly into himself. Yep, this girl was going to get fucked tonight.

She sat down in the seat across from Denzil, who introduced himself with that big white smile and tried to ignore what she was hearing from behind her. Suddenly a man was beside her, not even pretending to hide the fact he was staring at her full soft milky tits, clearly prominent in her hot little dress, and he stood just inches from her, his crotch almost against her cheek. She turned slightly and saw that there was more than just a bulge there, that this guy was getting hard! She tried to turn away but the bus suddenly turned, and the guy was on top of her. He was huge, a big burly rugby player, squashing the poor waifish girl underneath. But he made no effort to get up. No effort to get his huge frame off Carly. And then she felt it. His cock was definitely hard, no mistaking that. And he was grinding it against her as his hands started to move around her.

She paused, not knowing what to do, feeling his large hands slide over her tits. She couldn't breathe, couldn't move. He was taking advantage of her and she could do nothing about it. It was horrible, it was awful, it was.....hot. Very hot. And she knew it. Then she heard his voice, Denzil telling the big guy to get off. Slowly he clambered off her, smiling down at her, not even trying to hide what looked like a very hard erection from her line of sight, a sight she couldn't take her eyes off. She suddenly became aware of all the other players shouting, laughing, hollering, not quite aware of what they were shouting about. And then she heard Denzil again. "You might want to cover yourself up there Missy". She looked down. Her skirt had ridden up. Her smooth, shaved pussy was on display for everyone to see. She whimpered, just looking down at her pussy, noticing the droplets of wetness on the exposed, puffy lips, knowing that everyone else could see them too, then finally she came to her senses and covered herself up.

The boys went back to their chairs, ignoring her for now, sent away by the seemingly powerful driver. Carly sat, embarrassed, knowing all the men had seen her pussy, her face crimson. She looked up at Denzil who was smiling back at her, his teeth pearly white, his smile wide, his eyes taking in all of her body. He was protecting her. She felt drawn to him, drawn to this powerful black man in ways that she had never felt drawn to anyone else. He was her protector, her knight in shining armour, saving her from the wild boys on the bus.

She felt the bus slow down and she glanced out the window. They were there. The club was fairly grand looking, a big old fashioned country house, with rolling fields surrounding it. It was an impressive sight. At once the men behind her jumped up and began filing off the bus, each one having a comment to make to Carly as they trooped off, telling her how nice a pussy she had, how she should come in and have a good time, how they would take care of her. She pretended to turn her nose up at them, to ignore them, but every word they said only made her hotter and wetter. "Why must I be like this, why must I be so god damn slutty?" she asked herself as she felt a droplet slide down her thigh into the crack of her ass.

Finally they were all off, and she looked up to see just Denzil remaining. He stood up and sat down next to her, laying his big black hand on her thigh. She shivered.

"You have heard of this place, right?" He asked her. She nodded. "So you know what happens here?" Again, she nodded. He stared at her, almost as if he was looking into her soul. "Do you know why the boys stopped when I told them to?"

"No" she replied, truthfully.

"It's because I found you. The rules of the club are that whoever finds a girl and brings her back gets to have her first. If I hadn't stopped them they would all have fucked you on this bus".

She looked up at him, trying to process just what he meant. And then she felt his hand move up her thigh. She felt her skin tingle as he slid upwards, and she looked down paralysed as he cupped her pussy in his big black hands.

"Now I'm going to fuck you", he simply said, and with that he slid a finger deep inside her. She moaned loudly as he touched her, his words turning her on like nothing else before. He laughed as she reacted to his touch and slid a second inside, easily sliding it in since she was so wet.

In and out his fingers went inside her tight little pussy, and Carly closed her eyes to better savour the sensations of this big powerful black mans touch. She felt his hand on hers and kept her eyes closed. She felt him move her hand and still her eyes were closed. But then she opened her eyes in shock as she felt him place her hand on his lap, feeling something huge underneath. "My god", she thought "it is true! He's huge!" She felt her mouth gape as the big black man began to move her hand over his thick cock, letting her feel every one of his 10 inches. He knew it was massive and that this little white whore probably hadn't had anything like it before. But she was about to get it.

He stood up, her hand moving with his cock as he moved, not wanting to let it go. She watched as he undid his pants and gasped as he pulled out his massive cock. It was so long and thick, so dark. She felt her pussy moisten.

"Now suck it bitch".

She leaned forward, half in awe, half in fear of his monstrous black cock. She lifted the hanging cock with her little hand, thinking how small it looked compared to this gargantuan cock and began to lightly stroke it. The foreskin slid back and forward over the big head underneath and she began to stroke it faster, letting her hand slide all over the big thick cock. Finally she leant forward and let her tongue slide over the head of his cock, tasting the salty pre-cum that was already there. God he tasted good was all she could think.

He gripped a handful of her hair, laughing out loud as the little white slut became entranced by his wonderful cock. And she wasn't the first one either. Many a little white girl had been ruined by his thick man meat before, and this little bitch would be no different. He groaned as she took the big head into her little mouth, sucking gently on it, letting her tongue swirl all over the big purple head. Yep, this girl knew what she was doing. He'd picked well.

She popped the head out of her mouth, licking down the thick shaft, the shaft that seemed to go on for an eternity. She briefly worried about how this monster was going to fit inside her tight little pussy, but she quickly forgot about it, the excitement of getting a big black cock like this was always a fantasy of hers. She popped the head back inside, wanting to see how much of this monster she could get inside her mouth. She pressed her mouth down his cock, trying to take as much as she could, feeling his cock hit the back of her throat but she knew she was still only half way down. With her ex she'd be hitting his balls by now. But this thing was still more than half way out. God she was horny!

Denzil smiled as the little slut struggled to get his big cock inside her mouth, knowing there was no way this white bitch could take it. He decided to give her a helping hand and pulled roughly on her head, forcing it further down his cock, hearing her gag as he roughly began to fuck her face. In and out he pumped his big cock into her little mouth, using her like the little fuck toy she was, pumping his big thick cock further and further down her mouth. Tears began to flow from her eyes as he used her mouth, but his mouth dropped as he finally realised that she was still pumping what was left of his cock with her hand, knowing that she was enjoying getting used like this. "You fucking slut" he spat out as he fucked her mouth, and almost reluctantly withdrew his hard cock from her, the need to fuck her overwhelming him.

He sat down on the chair beside Carly and nodded down at his cock. Carly knew what he wanted. He wanted the same thing as she did. Immediately she hitched her skirt up, exposing once more her soft shaven pussy and as she tried to straddle him she moaned loudly as his fingers slipped inside her. He pulled them out and pressed them to her lips, and she looked straight into his eyes as she sucked hungrily on them, tasting herself on his thick black fingers. She leaned down and grasped his cock, still shocked that her little fingers were nowhere near able to fully grip his thick shaft and she positioned the head against her pussy. She looked at him nervously now, not quite sure if it will fit, and he leaned in and kissed her tenderly before whispering "take it slow baby".

She nodded and slid gently down, feeling the big cockhead slide inside her. It was too much already. Her body began to convulse as she felt the thickness of the big black man and immediately an orgasm washed over her. Denzil chuckled. This wasn't the first time a white girl had cum straight away from his massive cock. It was a good thing, she'd be wetter now.

She gasped loudly, composing herself and once more began to slide down his thick shaft, taking inch by inch into her tight little pussy. It felt enormous inside her. So big. And there was still more to come. She closed her eyes and with an enormous effort slid the rest of his thick hard cock inside her. She screamed. It was so big. Her pussy felt so stretched. Her second orgasm surged through her body.

After a few seconds she realised the big powerful black man was rocking her back and forwards, moving his monstrous cock inside her. She moaned, whimpered, loving the sensations this big black man was creating inside her. She began to move back as his lips found her breasts, his big puffy lips engulfing her nipples as he sucked hungrily at them. She began to slide up and down his thick long shaft, feeling him thrust up to meet her. He was so big. She was so tight. It was incredible.

She moved faster and faster with every stroke, from a gentle rocking to a hard fucking, slamming her ass down as she moved up and down his huge cock. She wanted to fuck him so badly, to fuck his like he's never been fucked before, to take all his big black cock like the good little white whore that she was, like the white slut loving the black cock. She bounced up and down, her tits jiggling all over his face, his hands smacking her ass as he rode her. Orgasm after orgasm washed through her body as she fucked his gigantic black cock, more than she'd ever had before. She loved his black cock and wanted more and more.

Finally he lifted her off, telling her he wanted to see how much of his black seed his white slut could take. She smiled, kneeling in front of him in the aisle of the bus. He began to jerk his big black cock as she licked the tip, hungry for his load. He groaned and then stream after stream of his cum splashed all over her face, landing in her hair, in her eyes, on her cheek and down her throat. She moaned herself, her hand having found its way to her pussy as she tasted his cum and swallowed what she could. She felt so slutty, so trampy, such a whore. She came again.

Finally he was finished, all the cum drained from his big black balls. She reached out and milked the last few drops, tasting them as they eeked out. Finally he was done, and she stood up and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for a fantastic experience" she said to him.

Denzil could only smile, looking up at the camera installed on the bus and knowing this adventure was nowhere near over for the little white slut Carly.