The Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Buffy thought long and hard about this before responding.

"... I'm sick of following rules... but I'm not sick of people following mine. As a matter of fact I think it's time I started making some new rules around here... starting with you..." Buffy said, reaching back and twisting one of Spike's nipples "Doing as I say and fucking my ass harder damn you!"

Spike let out a cry of pain. Buffy's nails were digging into his flesh as she twisted his nipple. Wanting the pain in his nipple to cease Spike grabbed a firm hold of Buffy's hips and began to pound himself in and out of her stretched shit hole, delighting as the slayer let go of his nipple and grabbed onto the stone coffin with both hands for support. The blonde vampire knew that the slayer's ass hole hadn't completely relaxed around his shaft yet and by pounding her pooper so soon was actually causing Buffy just as much if not more pain than pleasure at this point but he didn't really care. He liked a little pain with his pleasure and he knew Buffy was the same way. Besides it wouldn't take long for her rear hole to adjust and then she would be having as much fun as he was, and oh he was having fun stuffing the slayer's ass hole.

The vampire was right, Buffy's butt hole soon loosened up around Spike's shaft to the point where the slayer was thrusting herself backwards against her former nemesis in an attempt to move that magnificent rod even faster through her bowels, massage in sensitive areas inside herself which she hadn't known about until she started this love affair. Well, maybe love affair was a poor choice of words. Sex affair. An affair of sex. An affair of nasty, dirty, sick, disgusting, twisted, wrong sex. An affair of nasty, dirty, sick, disgusting, twisted, wrong sex which Buffy just couldn't get enough of.

Buffy like to think of this... whatever this was as wrong but the truth was she was rather tired of classifying something that felt so good as wrong. After all it wasn't like she was physically hurting anybody, except maybe herself... and Spike of course. Although the most damage at the moment seemed to be inflicted on the stone coffin which was cracking slightly under the weight of the two supernatural warriors as they engaged in their forbidden union. It probably didn't help matters that Buffy was banging her fists on the stone as the creature she had once fought against with such ferocity happily buggered her over the coffin.

Whether to try and prevent any further damage to his furniture or simply to try and gain some kind of upper hand Spike grabbed hold of Buffy's hands and forced them down upon the stone surface of the coffin. As he did this he lent over her and began to kiss her neck softly, providing an interesting contrast between the affection he showed her neck and the disregard he showed to the well-being of her ass.

As with everything they did Buffy knew she could stop Spike if she really wanted too. She could knock him off, scream and yell at him, storm out, stop this. But she didn't want too. This fell too good. Far too good.

Buffy's fingers dug into the cold stone of the coffin as her orgasm approached. Her clit had been bashing roughly against the coffin with every thrust of Spike's cock. With the combination of the stimulation that little bundle of nerves was receiving and the now very large sparks of pleasure coming from the inside of her ass hole it was a wonder it took the slayer as long as it did to cum. When it finally happened she let out a muffled cry, before realising she no longer cared if anyone heard her or not and allowed a long deafening scream to escape her throat as her body shook violently in climax.

In all their time together the slayer had never let out such a pleasure filled cry, and it was truly music to Spike's ears. As Buffy came her ass hole clamped down on the vampire's cock like a vice and that combined with the slayer's almost deafening cries of pleasure sent Spike over the edge and gripping firmly to her hands he came, spurting his undead seed deep into Buffy's bowels. Spike continued to plunder Buffy's pooper as his cum filled her ass, wanting to get as much pleasure out of her as possible before inevitably he began to shrink inside her back door.

Once Buffy was sure all of his cum was securely buried inside her rectum she gave him a strong back elbow which knocked him backwards, his shrunken dick sliding out of her stretched ass hole as he fell to the ground. Buffy clenched her sphincter, slowly shutting her now once gaping butt hole, trapping Spike's sperm inside her.

Buffy smiled. She had got what she came for. A good fucking. Now all she had to do was get out of here without having to talk too much to the vampire.

The slayer slowly got up and somewhat unsteadily made her way to wear she had left her clothes lying on the floor.

Spike sat up and watched Buffy as she dressed. His clothes were torn and he was bleeding and sore. He swore he was normally in better shape after fighting Buffy.

"Is that it?" Spike asked.

"I've got to patrol." Buffy said, sliding back into her pants.

"So you don't want to stay and spoon a bit then?" the vampire said smiling.

Buffy scowled at him, "You know if you tell anyone about this."

"You'll kill me, I know, I know." Spike sighed, "Don't worry slayer, I know the rules."

"And don't you forget them." Buffy said, as she left the vampire's crypt.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12