The Rules of a Scheduled Encounter

Story Info
This story is about a planned encounter between 2 Switches.
13.2k words
4.43
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1:

You pick me up and we are on your way back to your house in your car. As I get in you slide your hand under my ass as I sit down and give my left ass cheek a nice little squeeze as you lean over to kiss me briefly before we take off. You pull your hand out from under me and place it on my lap as we kiss, squeezing at my crotch to feel my cock.

We had agreed that I would be wearing only shorts, a tee shirt and my sandles. I am also wearing a belt, but I have that as loose as I can without my shorts falling down off my ass. No underwear, socks or other clothing, though. As I walked around before you picked me up even the lightest breeze had contrived to make my member get hard and stick out slightly. Not that anyone noticed, but when your hand gropes in my crotch I feel your hand vividly as it squeezes and pushes my cock into heightened awareness of your caress. I feel my rod grow hard and firm again in your hand, and I can sense that you can tell you are starting to turn me on, too.

You, likewise, are wearing only a skirt, tee shirt and shoes. No socks, panties or bra. I can see your hard nipples as they try to protrude from your shirt as you squeeze my now hard cock. Your tee shirt does not have any padding in front of your breasts, which allows them to look very sexy as your nipples poke out in anticipation of being serviced and pleasured. I can tell you are getting excited as I reciprocate by placing my hand on your exposed leg, slide it up under your skirt and down in between your legs to feel your wet, slippery pussy. You spread your legs slightly so I have more room to feel your wetness all the way down your pussy lips and insert my fingertip into your vagina.

As I pull my finger away your wetness clings to my fingers. I put them into my mouth and taste you as you put your hands back on the wheel and pull away from the curb.

We stop at a local ABC store and get a nice big bottle of good tequilla. We both are giggling and laughing at the idea of being drunk with each other to play with. As we leave the store I reach down and put my hand around your waist and onto your opposite ass cheek, pulling you to me. I can feel your naked bottom under the fabric of your skirt, and you can feel my hand more clearly with the lack of underwear.

We stop at the super market and get some limes and other essentials, including several bottles of whipped cream and squirt chocolate...and K-Y cream. The checkout person notices our choices and smirks at us, with a slight reddening of her cheecks, as she takes our money and puts our ingredients for fun in a bag. Out in the parking lot, as you place the bag into the trunk of your car, I surround you with my arms and bring both hands up to feel your naked breasts underneath the thin fabric of your shirt.

"Did you bring the toys we discussed," you ask me.

"Yes," I reply. "I brought the instruments of punishment and bondage. I have soft rope, some feathers, the paddle I made for you, a couple of long thongs of leather, and a switch made out of a long piece of willow...nice and springy...but should provide plenty of enjoyment... Did you get the rest of the items?"

"Well, I have several sizes of dildo and a couple of types of vibrators. I have two ass plugs that I am not sure about...they seem rather large to me... And, I found a strap-on dildo that I think might fit in your ass," you tell me.

"Really!" I say. "I have a virgin ass, you know. I am not sure about how that will work, but it does turn me on a little bit thinking about you fucking me."

"We'll experiment a little," you say. "I promise to be super gentle as I take your virginity. Just the thought of me fucking you for a change is enough to make me feel really wet right now!"

"The strap-on actually has a reverse dildo and a vibrator. I already tried it and I think we might both enjoy it as the same time. As I fuck you you will actually be fucking me back. "

"Besides, if you let me take your virginity you can take mine...as long as you are really gentle and we agree to stop if it starts to hurt with either of us."

Just talking about this makes my cock harder than it has been in a very long time. The excitement is hard to contain and I want to take you right there in the super market parking lot.

I have been curious in the past and done some reading online about the experience, which seems fairly popular being dubbed with pegging your boyfriend, or "Bend over, boyfriend!"

One of the things that really turns me on about the thought of having you fuck me is what I have read about the p-spot on a man, the prostate, and how it can lead to a very intense orgasm, usually one of the most intense possible for a male.

We get back to your house and at the door we start kissing. My hands are running all over your back and down onto your ass as the door closes behind us. I lift your skirt to play with your naked ass, each hand cupping an ass cheek. Then I trace a line around your waist to come to the front where my fingertips lightly run along your wet pussy lips.

Your hands run down my chest and onto my crotch where you gently squeeze at my erection. You unzip my pants and reach in to pull my hard shaft partly out.

You gently caress my hard, throbbing penis using just your fingertips around the ridge of the head. I feel your pussy get more wet as I run my middle finger up and down along the edges of your pussy lips. You respond by tickling at the underside of my penis with your fingertips, down to the edge of my pants and then back up with tickle along the ridge of the head of my cock and finally playing with my peehole.

My cock throbs several times and I can feel the precum starting to come out of the tip. You grab my cock in your fist, pull it up and use your thumb to run back and forth over the head and my peehole, rubbing the precum all over the head of my cock and getting your thumb wet.

You stop long enough to undo the button for my pants and they fall down my legs. You disengage our kiss and pull my shirt over my head and off.

I remove my own hand from your crotch, which is now all wet, and bring it to my mouth to taste you. I stick my middle finger in my mouth as you start kissing my chest and licking and nibbling at my nipples.

I reach down and find the edge of your shirt and pull it over your head as well, leaving you with only a skirt and shoes on.

You kiss your way down my chest and stomach down to my now serious hard and throbbing penis. You kiss down the side of my throbbing rod, your face and hair sensuously brushing up against one side of my cock, but continuing down to my balls. You lick at my balls and suck my scrotum into your mouth. You bite down slightly as your hands quickly take my shoes off while you are knelt down in front of me. Then you help me take my pants all the way off, leaving me exposed and naked in front of you.

Without using your hands you run your tongue all the way from the base of my cock up to the ridge of the head and flick your tongue over my pee-hole which has a big drop of pre-cum about ready to drip off the head. You lick up the pre-cum and as your head comes away a streamer of the pre-cum stretches from my cock, which throbs upwards away from your eager lips and tongue, to your lips. I watch as you quickly rectify that by taking my hard rod in your hand, bend it down to be in line with your mouth, and rub the head of my cock all over and along your extended tongue.

The feel of my cock being rubbed along your extended and flattened tongue is almost too much and I have to reach down to pull you off my cock before I explode all over your face.

"Oh, that feels too good," I say. "Give it a moment as I don't want to finish right now. Let's make it to the bedroom first."

"I want you to cum right now, though," you say. "You will get more than a few chances to get your way and I want to taste your lust for me right now!"

"Besides, I want to drain you before you are inside me. I want to feel your every throb inside me and to have you last longer than just a few minutes. This way I know you will last a little longer as you service me."

You continue, "I want you to cum right now in my mouth, or all over my face. Wherever you finish is fine! Now, finish for me! Right now! ... We'll shower and clean up, so don't worry!"

So saying you start in again. Your hand tickles at my balls and I feel them start to rise. You feel them start to pucker up like a prune as you continue to tickle at the base of my scrotum. You use your other hand to wag my cock back and forth over your extended tongue.

I feel an electrical charge shoot up my spine as you then suddenly put the head of my cock into your mouth and suck on it while flicking your tongue over the head and ridge of my cock. You put just the head into your mouth and stick your tongue out so I feel your mouth around the head of my cock while your tongue descends the underside further down than your mouth is on my shaft.

The feeling is exquisite and I cup your head in both my hands to try to get you to go further onto my rod. You take your one hand away from holding my cock in position for your mouth while continuing to tickle at my tightened scrotum and allow me to guide your head down onto my now super-hard, throbbing member. I feel your tongue sticking out and running my penis' underside. I can't stop myself and pull your head and eager mouth fully down onto my rod until I feel your nose touch my abdomen above my cock in addition to feeling my cock enter the back of your mouth and go partway down your throat.

I release your head as I am afraid of hurting you by deep-throating you.

Your head pulls back and I feel the cool air against my now completely wet cock as you take me out of your mouth to continue wagging my cock along your extended tongue.

I can't take it any more and I explode all over your tongue, lips and face. One of my ending throbs sends a big streamer of my explosive orgasm and lustful cum all over your forehead.

You pull your tongue in and smack your lips while I see your throat muscles in a swallowing action. Meanwhile, my orgasm is still not over and another burst ends up on your chin and drips down onto your chest.

You put me back into your mouth and I feel you suck me dry, taking every last bit of my cum into your eager mouth.

Finally, I reach down and pull you up to me so I can kiss your luscious lips covered with my own cum. My one hand reaches out and finds a bit of my cum in your chest's cleavage and I take the wetness on my fingertips and then smear a small amount on each of your nipples.

After I kiss your mouth I move down to lick and kiss at your nipples and taste myself as I make your nipples hard.

You cup my head in your hands as I kiss each breast and play with your nipples. I feel my erection taking its leave as I continue to lick, lap and play with your breasts and nipples.

I look down and see that my penis is about to drip and leak onto your floor. I reach down and use my hand to catch the leak, wiping my palm over the head of my cock to assure it won't happen again for a bit.

You take my hand in yours and bring it to your mouth. You lick the palm of my hand with a smile, saying "Mmmmm, you taste so good!"

"Let's go take a shower now," you continue, and turn to walk back to your bedroom where your bathroom is located.

Part 2:

Before you can move more than turning away from me I reach around your waist and pull my crotch to your ass, which is still covered by your skirt. I quickly find the zipper and button to your skirt and undo it so that it falls down your legs to the floor. I cup your naked ass in my hands as you turn back toward the shower.

I pull your ass onto my cock and feel your cool ass cheeks against my limp but still wet cock. It feels nice to have my limp cock rubbing along your ass cleavage and I reach down to spread your ass cheeks apart and allow my limp, wet and slippery cock to run up and down next to your asshole while I surround your waist with my hands again.

You half turn back towards me and we kiss. I feel my cum on your chin as it rubs onto mine.

Then, letting you go I follow you to your bathroom. I spank you lightly as we walk.

You lean over to get the water running and I again come up behind you to repeat spreading your ass cheeks apart and running my limp penis head along your ass cleavage, up and down, feeling your puckering asshole as I slide by onto your wet pussy lips. You maintain that position under the pretense of adjusting the water until finally you turn on the shower and rise up, dislodging my penis from your ass.

We both take a shower together. You clean me up and I attend to your cleaning. You have me bend over so you can wash my ass and I feel your hands as they separate my ass cheeks and clean my asshole very well. The warm water flowing over my asshole is quite nice and I feel another hard on start to build. But, your fingertips probe my asshole and enter enough to where I feel it vividly.

I repeat your actions to me on you until we each pronounce the other 'squeaky clean'.

We then dry each other off and head towards your kitchen where we prepare a pair of stiff Tequilla Sunrises. We head to your couch where I sit down. You then turn yourself to the side and sit in my lap. I feel your naked ass against my bare legs. You feel my hairy legs all over your bottom and the base of your pussy as they run against my nakedness, your outer thigh rubbing against my already rising cock muscle.

You and I finish two drinks together and I am starting to get excited having you sitting on my lap all naked. We kiss, your mouth opening wide and inviting my tongue inside. I reach around your naked back, gently massaging and stroking your bare skin all over your upper torso, feeling your nipples as they get hard. My member is also hard again, ready for action, and your hand is lightly touching it and toying with it until it is rock hard and ready for more action.

You move off of me and lay down on the sofa with your feet in my lap. You spread one of your legs up behind my head while the other you use to taunt at my now throbbing member. Your naked and hairless pussy stares at me with your legs spread so wide apart and I can see your pussy lips all swollen up and ready for me.

I run my forefinger down your pussy lips when you spread your legs and feel that you are getting more and more excited.

You stand up and I can tell you are getting really turned on.

I had brought in my bag of tricks with me and left them at the door. You walk over to my bag and pull out the willow wand switch with one hand and take the bag in the other. The switch is about 3 feet long, and I can tell you are itching to use it on me.

You come back over and look down at me. Using the tip of the switch you trace a line up one of my legs from my knees, along my inner thigh, until you can play with my balls and run its cool tip along my erect rod. You play a little with my penis with the tip of the switch, inserting it between my throbs against my pelvis and my penis to pull my member downward. It feels quite nice to have you taunting me with the instrument of my eventual punishment, and I can tell it is turning you on as well. You start tapping at the underside of my throbbing member for a few moments until my rod starts to visibly throb in unison with your tapping. Then you run it back under my balls and trace your way back down the inside of my other thigh.

"Get up, young man, and get into my bedroom right now! You are going to be a very bad boy and I am going to have to punish you for that!" you command.

I stand up and start walking back to your bedroom. As I walk I hear the switch whistle through the air and land on my naked ass, across both ass cheeks.

"Ahh!" is all I can say before another three quick strokes are delivered to my exposed, naked, vulnerable ass. Each of the strokes stings quite a lot as you were not very gentle in the delivery and I can feel the heat start to rise.

I feel the switch come between my legs and up to my balls and you keep it there as we continue to walk back into your bedroom. You extract the switch from between my legs as we cross the threshold to your bedroom and I feel the tip of the switch as it rubs against my asshole before you pull it away. Quickly you deliver another stroke from the switch across my naked ass.

"Go over to the bed and lay face down. Put two pillows under your abdomen so your ass is up in the air!" you command.

I quickly assume the position on your bed as my ass is already starting to sting from your punishment.

"You and I have not been good today," you begin. "I am going to have to punish you and then you will have to punish me for punishing you."

"Firstly, spread your legs. I want to see you dick and balls exposed! Quickly or I will have to add another few licks before I begin," you say.

I spread my legs wide and make my cock point downward towards my feet as I adjust myself.

You reach around my head and you blindfold me with a scarf. Then I hear you moving around a bit, but my imagination can't completely figure out what you are doing except that I know some further punishment is coming.

Suddenly I feel the sting of the paddle, completely unexpected, on my vulnerable and exposed ass cheeks. Your stroke goes across both of my cheeks and I let out a cry of pain. If I had been prepared for that I would have been able to control my outburst. But as I couldn't see what to expect I was taken off guard.

"I am going to fuck you before I allow you to fuck me," you begin. "But first, let's get you ready."

So saying you spank me hard with the paddle until I feel my ass glowing. I completely forget to count, but it was more than twenty licks, I know. More like thirty, probably. But they were delivered too fast, and took my breath and thoughts away, making it nearly impossible to count.

You take the feather I brought and I can feel the sensuous, light tickle of it against my exposed dick and balls as you play it over them lightly before continuing. I feel the rise of an orgasm start with the feeling of the feather against my naked cock. Then you stop the feather and I hear some rustling again before my punishments starts again.

The switch swings through the air to rent my exposed, burning ass and bringing forth a whimper from me. The sting is increasing as you continue to give me lick after lick. Again forgetting to count I just know it was so many that I just hope you have not drawn blood. But, then I know you are not doing it as hard as you might, but certainly enough to make me feel every single lick of it.

After awhile you use my own belt on me to make the stinging and burning sensations meld into one. Several licks later you start alternating randomly with the implements and teasing.

I know I am going to have a hard time sitting down for a day or two, but the pain is just so exciting. I want more! Just the thought of more makes my dick so hard it feels as though it has grown several extra inches further than it ever has before, stretching my cock's skin to its tightest. I know I will remember this encounter for a very long time. In fact, each time I sit down I will remember your punishment. Just the thought of that makes me more excited to take more.

You then continue my punishment alternately using the switch, the paddle, and my own belt until I say, "Please ma'am! Please! I have had enough!"

"One more stroke for talking back to me," you say, and apply a very hard lick across my bum. My ass is now all on fire and I can't stop the squirm that results from that final stroke. I can barely take it. My ass feels like it is on fire with stinging. But, it also is a real turn on and I look down to find that while I have lost a little of my erection, a little bit of my man butter has been leaking out onto the side of your bed, making a small wet spot there.