The Rumsfeldt Girls

Story Info
Twins - from a guy's perspective again.
1.3k words
3.86
16.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rumsfeldt girls were both in their second year of high school and had just turned 18 years old when they moved to town. They came here from Lordsburg where they had been held back a grade more than once. Daddy worked for the railroad. The year was 1969 and I was 18 years old too. They wound up sitting next to me in fifth period English. They were twins with long dark hair; long legs that were tanned up as far as I could see, and they drew the attention of every boy in school. They had tits that were bigger than any of the other girls in class. I suddenly found it difficult to concentrate on my studies. Big tits were a novelty; I wanted to squeeze them and play with them. I wanted to run my hands up their legs and finger their pussies. I dreamed about them at night.

They looked so much alike that I could not tell them apart. I calculated that either one of them would do, and I flirted with them both, shamelessly.

I had been going steady with Amy Juarez since we were both in 7th grade. She was a wonderful girlfriend. She hadn't let me go all the way yet, but this year was my senior year. Amy and I would take my dad's car out to the desert and sit naked on the hood under the desert sky, looking at the Milky Way. She began experimenting with hand jobs. I think the first time she made me cum she was surprised. She wanted to do it again. Her eyes would get big and she would laugh out loud when the jizz flew from the end of my dick. Occasionally she would even suck me off but she didn't swallow she would, instead, rub my cum on her tits, like some kind of lotion. Sometimes she would cry.

I had free reign to finger, and lick, her pussy and had even pushed my middle finger all the way in her ass. I was pretty sure that it was only a matter of time till she let me do the deed.

Then I met the Rumsfeldt twins, Rita and Reann. Those two did everything together. It was crazy.

One day, in fifth period I leaned over and asked Rita if she would go to the Jethro Tull concert with me this coming weekend. It was a spontaneous request and I wasn't thinking about Amy at all.

"Sure," she said, "as long as Reann can come too."

"I'll pick you up at seven." I knew where they lived. All the bird dogs knew where the Rumsfeldt twins lived. Now I had a date with both of them.

We smoked a little weed at the show and they spent most of the time rubbing their tits against me and grabbing my crotch. After the last song, after the last encore, we headed back out to the car.

Rita said, "I don't want to go home yet." I knew it was Rita because she was wearing the pink top. Reann was wearing orange. They had told me that they did it specially for me so I could tell who was who. "Can't we just drive around for awhile?" she asked. "Maybe go look at the city lights from Picacho Peak."

We all piled into the front seat of my dad's Buick and I pointed it towards the edge of town. I thought about what I was doing as we drove. I thought about Amy, but I rationalized it by recognizing that I never took Amy to Picacho Peak. We always went out to Coronado.

As I navigated the switchbacks up to the vista point Rita said, "Stick out your tongue." Of course, I did, and she put something on it, then pushed it back in my mouth and lifted my chin. Whatever it was, it had no taste and dissolved in no time. A minute later she leaned over and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Probing, searching she kissed me deeply, making it tough to drive. I slowed the car down and when she finally pulled away she put something in her own mouth. Reann did too.

"Ha," I said, "what was that all about?"

"Brown microdot," said Reann, "Good shit. I hope you're ready to party." She pulled her shirt over her head and undid her bra from the front clasp. She tossed the bra out the window and shook her shoulders. Her tits were mesmerizing. I pulled into the vista point and parked the car at the end of the lot. I put it in Park and stared at the girls. Rita pulled her top off and climbed into the back seat.

"Come on guys." She said.

Riann pulled my shirt over my head, wiggled out of her pants and panties, then climbed over the seat with her sister. I followed and the girls attacked me. It was Nirvana. One of them would sit on my face while the other was bouncing up and down on my cock. I had never gone all the way with a girl before. Before I could cum they would switch places and without the colour coded tops I lost track of who was who. I figured it didn't really matter, I was fucking them both. I played with their tits, they played with each other's tits. One of them, I think it was Rita, put her finger in my ass and made me cum. My spunk hit the headliner of my dad's car. When I was spent, they finished each other off; and then, sitting primly, Rita said, "we're ready to go home now. We had a wonderful time."

They each handed me their panties. I sniffed both pair and put them in my pocket to keep as souvenirs. We got dressed and made our way back down the hill as we simultaneously came down from the acid high that had coincided with the mountain high, and the sexual high, at the vista point. By the time I dropped them at their house the drugs were completely worn off. At their front door each of them insisted on kissing me and rubbing her tits against my chest. I felt my dick getting hard again.

"Say hi to Amy for us," Rita said. I felt ashamed.

I never went out with the twins again but Stan Tucker did. He dated them both till we finished high school.

Amy and I both went to State. We got married the day after we graduated. I had told her about my night with the Rumsfeldt girls. She was angry at first that but eventually she laughed about it. We both got good jobs in the city. We forgot about high school. We didn't think about Stan Tucker or the Rumsfeldt sisters till we went back for our 15th reunion. I saw Stan and the twins there.

Stan was 33 years old, same age as me. He looked 50. His hair was grey and he stooped over when he walked. At first glance, the twins looked the same as they always had; long legs, and big tits. Closer examination though; showed thin, scraggly hair, crow's feet at the corners of their eyes, missing teeth, and their tits, once proud and perky, now sagged and lacked body. They shared a vacuous look in their eyes.

"You did good," I said to Stan, "it looks like you sucked their titties dry and fucked their brains out."

Stanley grinned, "God damn, Richie, if you only knew, if you only knew."

I shook his hand and put my arm around Amy's waist, "Let's burn this taco stand," I said.

She kissed me and we moved towards the door. We never looked back... never looked back.