The Runaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never dip into the company ink." I reiterated one of my father's mantras.

She rolled her eyes. She pulled the hair-tie that kept her auburn hair in a ponytail out letting her hair free. Her rich auburn locks flowed out like a waterfall of red and framed her face. Maggie looked into my eyes and smiled before eating the bacon on her plate. I had realized that she has grown prettier than I can imagine. Her features became less like the tomboy that she was and more a striking woman.

"So, what is it that you do up here for fun?"

"What?"

"There is a town nearby, but I am sure it is like any run of the mill little town. No vices? No hot, loose girls?"

I shook my head, "I'm not looking for hot or loose girls."

"You're missing out."

I laughed, "When you live kind of off-grid, you have a lot of things to do before your day even starts. I chop wood to make sure I have it for my small wood-burning furnace. I make sure the hedges are trimmed and neat. I make sure the solar panels are working right. I have a lot to do before I even start my work for the office."

"So...I am screwing up your routine, aren't I?"

I looked up and shook my head, "No."

A gust of wind blew into the property. My home shook and shuddered by the intensity. The power began to flicker. Maggie immediately set her plate of eggs down and looked around with panic. I waved her off trying to keep her calm. But, I was starting to get worried myself.

"What was that?" she asked standing away from the couch.

I pulled my phone out and checked the status of my home on the app I had. I can see that power from the grid had been severed. My solar panels were not charging and showing a fault. Before I can say anything, the lights to my home dimmed and then flickered off. We were both standing in the dimness of my home. The only source of light came from outside and through the several windows I had.

"Crap."

"What?" Maggie asked.

"Looks like the wind must have knocked out some power lines. We are off the electric grid. My panels must not have been charging enough to keep everything going. I checked my app and it said everything was running at optimal levels. I don't know why the battery banks drained so much."

Maggie rolled her eyes, "Jeff, I don't know what the fuck that means!"

I got up and went to pull my coat on. "It means I am going outside, climbing onto the raised deck to check my panels. Maybe there is a loose connection. But, for the time being, it means we are without power."

"Jeff, it's freezing outside."

"You can watch me through the window. I will be fine." I reassured her.

Maggie watched with worry as I stepped out of my tiny home. The moment I shut the door, another gust swept through the property. A wall of fresh fallen snow that was picked up by the gust washed over my house. The little bits of ice within the snow slammed into my face like little razor blades. I cursed out loud and headed towards the deck I had built for the solar panels. I got to the first panel and checked the connections to make sure everything was alright. My heart sunk when I saw some of the wires had been severed by a sheet of ice. Crunching noises sounded off above me. When I looked up it was too late. The solar panel had built up a sheet of ice on it. With the wind, it shook it free and was careening to me. The hit was fast. Darkness came quickly.

* * *

I opened my eyes. I looked around and was in my bed. I can feel my head was bandaged. I reached up to touch it and when my fingers touched the bandage a hand stopped me from it. I looked over; Maggie was lying next to me in bed.

"Don't touch it." She said quietly.

"What happened?"

"I don't know." She said. "I heard you at the deck. There was a huge gust of wind and a grinding noise. When I looked out the window, you were face down in the snow. I got out as quick as I could and dragged you back in here."

"Thanks."

"I couldn't get you to wake up. So, I did my best to get you into bed and bandaged your head. I checked you for any other injuries; it only seems to be that thick skull of yours."

"Thanks."

"Yeah, you said that already, dummy."

I took a deep breath and reached under the covers subconsciously looking for the phone I always kept in my pocket. But, I was stopped at how naked I was. "Why am I naked?"

"I read somewhere that it is the best way to transfer heat between people. Your clothes were soaked." Maggie paused and moved in closer to me. I felt her naked body pressed up against mine. She pulled a thigh over and onto my legs. I can feel her hips and flat stomach pressed up against me. "When I got to you and dragged you in, my clothes got all wet. I was freezing. I barely got that bandage on your head my hands were shaking so much."

Too tired and too hurt to argue with the current situation, I decided not to fight it. I reached for her hands. I found one, it was ice cold, and brought it to my lips. I gave it a little kiss and held it against my chest. "Thanks."

"Again...you said that already." Maggie said smiling.

We cuddled for warmth together and quietly listened to the storm hammering the walls of my home. Every gust felt like the house moved about. Maggie shifted and pressed her breasts into me. I can feel an erect nipple on my skin. She nuzzled her face into my shoulder and kissed it softly. Little kisses. She made small and quiet mewing noises as she kissed.

"Maggie..."

"Shhh." She whispered between kisses. Maggie pressed her body even closer to me. Her thigh moved seductively across my legs and pressed up against my dick playfully. I can feel the heat coming from her pelvis as she started to kiss past my shoulders and to my neck.

I gasped as her kisses were like lightning bolts slamming into my head and body. "Maggie..."

"Your heart is racing." She said with a sudden huskiness to her voice. Maggie pressed the hand that was on my chest harder onto my heart. She kissed past my neck, past my beard, past my chin and then my lips. I was stunned at how tender her kisses were. The moisture from her lips touched the dryness of mine. Maggie released her kiss, but pulled my bottom lip with her gently.

"Oh my god," I gasped.

Maggie pulled herself off the bed. She pressed both her amazing breasts onto my body and began to kiss me again. She playfully kissed and licked my lips before venturing down my chin, my beard and then my chest. She stopped where my racing heart was and kissed several times making sure her lips pressed firmly. She rubbed her smooth cheeks on my chest and slowly slid her hand down the length of me. My eyes ripped open when her fingers wrapped themselves around my erection.

"Jeff..." Maggie said breathlessly, "You are huge."

"Maggie...I can't..."

"I can." Maggie said as she swiftly brought her head down to lick the engorged head of my erection. She twirled her tongue around it while stroking me slowly. "I have been thinking about this for a long time."

"No..." I protested and tried to move. But, she pinned me down until she felt that my struggle faded with every twirl and kiss.

"Maggie...mom, dad...Connie..."

"They will never know." Maggie said and took me right into her mouth. It was warm, wet and exhilarating. My head swam with pleasure as she began to suck and worship my cock. I heard her slurping and sucking as she proceeded to give me the best that I have ever had from any woman. Her hand never stopped stroking. I can feel my cock swelling with excitement. She scooted her rear end out from the covers and gave me a perfect view of her ass. She parted her legs, stopped sucking and looked up at me. She waited.

I fought against every will. I fought with myself. I fought against my sudden desire and need. Yet, desire and my need for all of this won. My hand reached out slowly to palm her naked ass. Each cheek was supple, firm and silken. I trailed my fingers between her perfect cheeks and touched her asshole. She giggled with delight as I trailed past that and touched the dripping sex that was waiting for me. My little sister's mound was shaven and smooth. Her labia were wet and plump with arousal. I closed my eyes in both anticipation and some disgust with myself as I touched her. My fingers played and rubbed. Her moisture coated my fingers giving me the lubricant to rub her faster, more furiously. Maggie's body responded with instant shivers. Her head dove back down onto my cock as if I gave her the permission that this was all going to happen the way she had wanted. The way she had dreamed of. The way she has been longing for.

"Oh my god," slipped from Maggie's lips as she pulled herself away from my swollen member. She pushed my hands away from her pussy and turned to straddle me. Her eyes were filled with her need for me. There was a hunger in them that both scared and excited me. She positioned me between her perfect slit and pushed down. The entry was amazing. I gripped the sheets as my cock was in my sister's pussy. The heat from her was enough to make me cum, but I bit my lips trying not to spoil what deviant pleasure we were both having. "Jeff...god damn it, you are stretching me!"

"Sorry." I uttered as she sank my cock deeper into her. She began to slide up and down. Up and down on me ever so gently. Our eyes connected. Both of us had needed this. I had succumbed to it. I wasn't sure if I needed it from her, but it was a need being fulfilled as she rocked her body. A smile appeared on her face. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she quickened her pace. My heart felt like it was going to explode. My breathing quickened with hers.

"I wanted you so bad, Jeff. I wanted this. I wanted to be yours." She moaned. Her hands reached up to her perfect C cups and played with her erect pink nipples. She squeezed them hard as she began to rock on my body faster and faster. The sounds from our sex drove me wild. The slapping of her perfect ass onto my body grew louder and louder. I reached down, gripped her amazing ass and pulled her down onto the bed. She yelped in surprised as I took control. The animal in me came out. I spread her legs wide open while she pulled them back with her hands. I looked down as my cock was dripping from the juices of our sex and looked down at the most perfect pussy I had ever seen. Her labia swelled to twice the size now from accommodating my dick, she looked up at me to make sure I had approved of her. I licked my lips and showed her my approval by pushing my dick back in her.

"Jeff!" She cried out in ecstasy. She pulled her legs even further back to where her knees were almost past her head as I began to hammer into her.

I grimaced as I felt her pussy tighten on me with a vice-like grip I have never experienced before. With each revolution of pounding, I felt her body pull me deeper and deeper until I was sure I was slamming my cock past her cervix.

"Oh...my...god..." She yelled with her voice stuttering from my pumps.

I couldn't hold out anymore. Her body was shaking from her climax. I can see her hands were gripping her legs so hard that they were making the skin around her fingers red. Maggie slammed her head into my pillows and lost control of her legs as she broke out in the loudest scream I have ever caused from a woman.

"I'm cumming!" She cried out. Her body bucked and shook. Her pussy clamped down and pulsated as I continued my effort to the point where I couldn't hold on.

I pulled my cock out of her and stroked with my hand, streams of cum sprayed out of me. It sprayed her perfect little pussy. It sprayed past her pussy and onto her belly. It sprayed onto her legs. It sprayed far above her belly and painted the underside of her amazing breasts. Exhausted and drained, I let go of my dick which still shook from the massive release. It landed on her cum covered pussy. I moved my hips slightly to rub my softening cock onto the cum and her clitoris giving her a bit of parting pleasure,

"Jesus..." Maggie said barely audible for me to hear.

The pain to my head forgotten, I slumped down onto the bed next to her. She reached for the box of tissues I had near the bed and cleaned herself up. Maggie gathered the covers and pulled them over us, but before she did, she leaned down to clean off my cock. She kissed and licked it clean gently. With satisfaction of a well-cleaned dick, she finishes pulling the covers over us and snuggled into me.

"Wow." I said tiredly.

"How long do you think we are trapped here?"

"A while."

Maggie snuggled into me more and sighed with content, "Good."

* * *

12