The Runner

Story Info
Wife meets old friend at a 10K Race.
4.1k words
3.91
65.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol laid her running outfit neatly on the bed; then emptied the race registration bag. There were the usual freebies, trial offers, and race registration forms. She picked up the safety pins and affixed the race number to her blue running shorts. She had the evening planned, after a long tub bath; she would get dressed, go to the pasta dinner, and then return to the room. Before going to sleep she would call Ken.

©©©©

In the office building across from the hotel, Attorney Lou Blanton was busy reviewing case law. Working late on the weekends had become routine. But it wasn’t without reward. Near the window, Lou had a professional grade camera with telescopic lens mounted on a tripod. It was pointed in the direction of the nearby mountain range. Clients enjoyed looking through the lenses at the magnificent views. There were other views, however, that only Lou enjoyed. Late at night, alone with the lights off, he would rotate the camera and spy on the hotel.

It never ceased to amaze him how many guests left their curtains wide open. Of course from their vantage point, his building looked empty. He certainly wasn’t complaining.

He knew this weekend would be special with all the runners in town.

©©©©

After showering, Carol stood in front of the mirror, straightening her dress. It was made of a stretchy polyester/spandex mix that emphasized her 5’8”, 130-pound frame. She straightened the spaghetti straps on her shoulders, and then ran her hands down the front flattening her stomach. Finally satisfied, she picked up the bottle of perfume from her suitcase and sprayed her wrist and neck. She walked to the window and looked out into the darkness. The full moon cast an eerie glow on the snow capped mountains.

©©©©

“Damn!” Lou moaned as he peered through the camera now focused on the middle aged woman on the 12th floor. Click. Click.

“Don’t close those curtains, baby.”

The woman fingered her blonde hair back behind her left ear. The chin-length haircut was eye-catching. Click. Nice rock on the finger, too. A married woman all alone for the weekend, where’s your husband he wondered. Click. Lou guessed her age to be late 30s. As she turned and walked back into the room he watched her hips flex beneath her tight dress. He was already hard thinking about what it would be like to wrap his hands around that tight little piece of ass. Click. She had a runner’s body alright; long and thin with tiny breasts. Not the type of woman to get top billing at the local strip bar. Lou reached down and squeezed his cock.

©©©©

Carol rode the elevator down to the lobby and followed the signs passed the bar to the Pre Race Social/Dinner. The cash bar was crowded with runners of all ages and sizes. Already a line had formed for the buffet dinner. She smiled as two full figured women filled their plates with pasta.

“Carol Jones?”

Carol turned and there stood Colonel Billy Myers.

“Hello, Colonel Myers.”

“Let’s not be so formal Mrs. Jones. Please call me Billy.”

“Okay…hello Billy.”

They hugged.

She hadn’t seen him in over five years. Ken had served as his brigade supply officer in the military. When Colonel Myers retired, he moved away and her only contact with him was an occasional phone call and Christmas card. She knew that her husband stayed in contact and exchanged emails with him on a regular basis.

"Carol, you look great."

“Thank you Billy.”

He didn't miss the opportunity to glance down the top of her dress. She wasn’t very big there, but what the heck; anything over a mouthful was a waste anyway. He pulled her back into his arms and whispered, “Your hair is beautiful.”

Carol felt her cheek grow hot as his eyes roamed up and down her body. Colonel Myers was slightly taller than Ken; she guessed a little over 6 foot. He was just as she remembered an immaculate dresser and physically fit.

"Ken is one hell of a lucky man."

Billy turned his head looking around the room.

“Where is that rascal anyway?”

"Oh he had to cancel at the last minute. He got some project from General Storm.”

“Another ‘gobi’ I bet.”

“What?”

“It means another general officer bright idea.”

Carol laughed quietly.

“It’s just making retirement look more and more attractive.”

“In my last email, I told him to be sure to send me his resume.”

“I know he appreciates your good advice.”

“Listen, he won’t have any trouble finding a job. He’s one of the best officers I’ve served with and besides he has the best looking wife, too.”

“Thank you, Colonel Myers…I mean Billy.” Carol blushed.

“By the way, was Ken registered to run in this race?”

“Yes.”

“I came here with a couple of my colleagues and we could sure use another number. Would you be interested in selling Ken’s number?”

“You can have it, Billy.”

“Great! Are you staying in the hotel?”

“All the way up on the 12th floor.”

“If you don’t mind, maybe we could sit together during dinner and then afterwards I’ll escort you to your room and pick up the number.”

“Okay.” Carol replied.

Carol followed Billy to the serving line. Her stomach fluttered at the prospect of Colonel Myers escorting her back to the room. She hated to admit it but he still had that certain charisma that left her feeling unsettled. She reassured herself, however, that it was nothing more than an innocent infatuation.

Carol and Billy had a delightful dinner. After the obligatory speeches by the race coordinators, they settled into a discussion that literally made them oblivious to what everyone else was doing or saying. She sat facing him, smiling and nodding her head frequently. They laughed and talked and with each passing moment reaffirmed why they were still such good friends. They talked about work, politics, friends, Carol’s running program, and even Billy’s ex-wife. She genuinely felt comfortable with Billy.


©©©©

When Carol excused herself to go to the ladies room, Billy stared at her nice ass as she walked away.

“That’s one fine lady.”

Billy turned and looked up at his two smiling colleagues.

“Yes she is.”

“I thought you liked them with a little more meat on their butt.”

“I’d gladly make an exception with this lady.”

“You’ll have to be careful and not hit bone.”

The three men laughed.

“Who is she?”

“That’s my former S4’s wife. I’d give my left nut to get her horizontal.”

“So, we shouldn’t wait up for you tonight?”

“With a bit of luck, I’ll be up with that fine piece of ass tonight.”

“If you need any help just give us a call.”

“Yeah, right.”

The two men drifted back into the bar.

©©©©

Carol finished washing her hands. She began to think about the events of the evening. Things weren’t going exactly as she had planned. Admittedly it was great to see Colonel Myers. She enjoyed visiting with him and he made her laugh. But now, all she wanted to do was get back to her room and go to bed; but not with Colonel Myers. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror. A warm feeling slowly engulfed her. She closed her eyes and gripped the sink counter. What would Ken say if he knew that you were visiting with his former commander? He wouldn’t mind at all. His old boss was just keeping her company; nothing wrong with that. What would he say if he knew Colonel Myers was going to his wife back up to the room; where they would be all alone? He’s just going up there to pick up the race packet. He’ll be in the room five minutes max.

She sprayed her wrists and the front of her dress with perfume.

Her hands were shaking as she placed the perfume back into her purse.

©©©©

Billy finished his drink and stood up as Carol approached.

“All freshened up I see.”

Carol smiled nervously.

“I love the smell of that perfume.”

“It’s Red.”

“It’s very nice.”

“Thank you.”

“Are you ready to go to the room,” he said then quickly added, “and get Ken’s race number?”

“Okay.”

As they approached the elevator Billy dropped back just a little bit to watch Carol. He’d never seen her in anything shorter than knee length. Now, he couldn’t help but watch the hem of her dress rise and fall as she walked up the steps to the landing near the elevator. He focused on the faint outline of a zipper that went down to her hips. He began to plot how easy it would be to unzip the dress. Already his cock was beginning to rouse.

©©©©

Carol and Billy squeezed into the crowded elevator. They stood together looking out into the atrium. The hotel was beautifully decorated with tropical plants and trees. The elevator stopped on the third floor and several more people on. Billy changed positions so that Carol was sandwiched between him and the elevator glass. He rested his hands on her waist staring over her shoulder out into the atrium. His hot breath on her neck sent a cold shiver down her side. When the elevator stopped again, most of the people got off, but Billy didn’t budge an inch. When they reached the 12th floor the elevator was empty but they were still standing together.

“I think this is where we get off.” Carol giggled as she pushed Billy back.

As they walked slowly to her room, Carol fumbled for the room card.

When she inserted it in the slot the door wouldn’t open.

Carol laughed nervously.

“I bet you’re used to Ken opening the door for you.”

“I always get this wrong.”

“Here let me help you.” Billy slipped it in the slot. The light flashed and Billy pushed the door open.

The hotel room was just like his. A king sized bed which immediately caused him to have a quick vision of her spread eagle and him on top “hitting bone.” He chuckled as he stepped into the room. Next to the bed was a night table, a dresser, an armoire for the entertainment center and two easy chairs clustered around a low round coffee table near the window.

As he approached the window, his first instinct was to close the curtains; instead he gazed out at the mountain range.

“Even in the dark those mountains are glistening.”

“It’s a magnificent view.”

Carol stood by Billy.

“They’re beautiful at night.”

Billy turned to touch Carol but she moved away to pick up the registration bag.

She handed Billy the bag.

“Thank you, Carol.”

“You’re welcome and I don’t want your money, either.”

“Okay.”

They stood awkwardly looking at each other.

©©©©

“You’re back sweet lady.” Lou said as he refocused the telescope lens on her room.

“Looks like you have a guest, too.” Click.

“I don’t think that’s your husband either.” Click. Click.

“I would have never picked him as your type either. I guess every woman has a dark fantasy.”

Click. Click.

©©©©

“Carol I want you to know that I really enjoyed your company tonight.”

“I had a great time, too.”

Billy walked politely to the door.

Carol followed.

When he stopped she gazed up into his sparkling eyes. His shaved head shined in the doorway light. Her heart began to flutter again. She took a deep breath. He was so handsome and masculine; yet gentle and kind. But would he be so gentle in bed? Stop it right now. You’re an officer’s wife; don’t take listen to those indecent thoughts. You better stop right now and say goodnight. She turned her back on Billy and took a deep laboring breath.

Billy had learned a long time ago that the best way to get into a woman’s panties is to talk and talk some more. Well, he’d talked and talked and now it was time for action. When she turned to face him, he stepped forward and pulled her into his arms.


“I better go, it’s getting late.”

She looked up at him wide eyed then rested her head on his chest. She was taking in the soft feeling of his satin shirt and the warmth that radiated from his body.

Colonel Myers, meanwhile, savored the seductive fragrance of her perfume and the feel of her soft but trembling body.

For a brief moment they embraced without saying another word.

Then, as if on cue, they turned their faces together and kissed. It was a gentle kiss, a brief smacking of the lips and nothing more. Carol’s eyes blinked several times and they both giggled. Not sensing any protest, Billy pressed his lips against hers pulling her tighter into his arms while sucking her lower lip into his mouth. She let out a deep sigh when their lips finally parted.

“We better stop.” Carol replied frantically taking two steps backward.

“Carol please.”

Billy stepped forward and pulled her back into his arms.

“Billy please…you better go.”

He kissed her again.

They were treading on dangerous ground. Carol seemed powerless to stop him as she very timidly let her hands roam over his back and arms. He pulled her closer pressing his hands at the small of her back. He slipped a knee between her legs while running his hand up the back of her dress. It caused Carol to shiver uncontrollably.

A little voice began shouting inside Carol’s head. You better stop him. This isn’t New Year’s Eve. In an instant, her brain replayed that New Year’s Eve party at Fort Lewis. She and Ken had just finished kissing, when Colonel Myers patted Ken on the shoulder. Ken, without any hesitation, guided her into Billy’s arms. It was a New Year’s Eve kiss and nothing more. Another voice shouted, if it was nothing more than an innocent kiss why has it been such a pleasurable memory?

Billy slowly moved his hands up Carol’s side. When he stopped at her armpits she let out a deep laboring sigh. Her skin felt warm and inviting. He smiled and then kissed her again as the palms of his hands gently brushed against her breasts on their journey back down her side. Carol exhaled heavily. When she didn’t resist he ran his hands back up under her arms pits and squeezed gently, this time he made sure that his hand pressed firmly against her breasts.

“Billy, please you need to go.” Carol whispered softly.

©©©©

Lou clutched the camera lens as if holding on for dear life.

Click. Click.

“Awesome!”

In the darkness he undid his pants freeing his throbbing cock.

“This is hot!”

Click. Click.

©©©©

“You don’t know how much I’ve wanted to hold you in my arms.”

Billy squeezed her tightly.

“Billy this is all wrong.” Carol replied trying to break free.

Billy eased his hands forward and squeezed the sides of her breasts.

“Oh my God!” Carol gasped.

“Doesn’t that feel good?”

“Yes, but that doesn’t make it right.”

“I want you so bad, Carol.”

“Billy, I’m afraid…” Her voice faded away as his hands gently squeezed her breasts.

Carol stood opened mouth; her eyes shut tight. It was hardly the expression of someone wanting him to stop. He squeezed her breasts again focusing his eyes on the clingy material of her dress. Underneath, she wasn’t wearing a bra. What a surprise. Carol squirmed and sighed as he massaged each breast. It was just like he had fantasized time and time again.

Billy reached lower to feel the warmth of her legs. She almost bolted from his arms, but his grip was firm. He continued kissing her neck and ears, finally covering his mouth over hers. Carol made little whimpering sounds. He squeezed her tighter and then, just as if a light had switched on, he felt Carol’s warm tongue poke inside his mouth. Inspired, Billy began exploring freely; squeezing her butt, while tugging at her tight dress.

Within seconds they were tearing at each others clothes. When they got to the bed, he spun her around, and unzipped the back of her dress. He kissed across her shoulder, while gripping the spaghetti straps between his fingers and then in one swift motion jerked them down all the way to her waist. Her tits sprang up in his face. Both nipples were hard pointing out like tiny erasers. He sucked one tit into his mouth while gripping the other in his hand.

“Billy. Billy. Billy.” Carol babbled over and over between deep laboring breaths.

©©©©

“Wow!” Lou shouted.

Click. Click.

He felt the pressure beginning to build deep inside his balls.

“What a great contrast!”

Click. Click.

©©©©

Carol’s emotions were swinging back and forth. She wanted him to continue; she wanted him to stop. It was so wrong and forbidden. But, how could something so wrong feel so good? It’s because you’re not listening to the voice of reason. This is your husband’s former boss sucking on your tits. This is not New Year’s Eve. Ken is not going to tap him on the shoulder and save you tonight.

©©©©

Click. Click.

Lou couldn’t believe his good fortune. His camera was worth every penny of its high price tag. He could clearly see the woman’s tiny white breasts and the tan lines that emphasized her nakedness.

Click. Click.

The woman frantically tugged man’s shirt until he stopped sucking her breasts long enough to unbutton his shirt. The woman pushed it back off his shoulders.

Click. Click.

The woman pulled the bald headed man back into her breasts.

Click. Click.

Lou watched the very lucky man kiss around the soft globe, opening his mouth and sucking the nipple inside. It was an absolutely amazing site.

Click. Click.

©©©©

“You taste so good, Carol.”

“Billy!” Carol moaned while massaging Billy’s shoulders and chest. Unlike Ken, he didn’t have any hair on his chest or back. His muscles looked and felt toned and when her fingers glided over his nipples they felt as hard as she knew hers must feel in Billy’s mouth. She ran her hand up his arms and stopped just below his shoulder. It felt different. There was a large symbol branded on his arm.

“What’s this on your arms?” She moaned.

“It’s my fraternity letters.”

“Didn’t that hurt?

Billy didn’t answer; instead he ran his fingers over her pussy.

There would be time to talk later.

He pushed her back on to the bed.

Her eyes and mouth opened wide as Billy slid into bed and slipped two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. His finger glided back and forth, moving from side to side, massaging her insides, until he pulled them half way out and then plunged back inside. He picked up the rhythm going faster and faster.

“Cum for me sweet Carol.”

Carol clutched the bedspread then pulled it up over her before screaming at the top of her lungs.

©©©©

Click. Click.

“I can’t believe it!” Lou shouted.

Click. Click.

©©©©

“Was that good?”

“Yes.” Carol sighed.

Billy rolled onto his back and quickly undid his belt and pushed his pants and underwear down, finally kicking them off the edge of the bed. When he lay back, his penis sprang up in eager anticipation. Carol, meanwhile, stared at Billy’s cock. It was much thicker than Ken's with gigantic bulb shaped head. Her heart raced with excitement and yes a little bit of worry that it might cause some discomfort. She took a deep breath and looked at Billy. He was watching her expressions and smiling ear to ear. As he began to roll over she took one last glance at the small curly patch of black pubic hair. It was startling; his cock was actually a shade or two darker than the rest of his black skin.

Billy reached down and lifted her legs. He went to his knees, pressing his penis against her distended lips. Holding her legs straight up in the air, he pulled Carol forward, letting his penis head touch her lips and thighs. Slowly he moved his hips forward.

“Billy.” Carol gasped.

“Help me, Carol.” Billy sighed.

When Carol clutched his cock it sent a pleasurable sensation rushing through Billy’s body. He watched Carol as she carefully rubbed the head up and down while wiggling her hips forward. He pressed forward and the tip slipped inside. She looked up at him and grunted. He smiled then pulled back out before thrusting forward.

“Billy.”

She wrapped her hands up around Billy’s neck as he lay down on top of her.

“Oh God you’re tight baby.”

“Billy. Billy. Billy.”

Carol gasped for air as he began to slide freely inside. It felt wonderful.

12