The Runner

Story Info
Two runners meet and end up in the woods.
977 words
3.7
15.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had the tall slim look of a runner. He was in the middle of a five mile run. As he rounded the street corner he saw her running about a half block in front of him. He kept his pace which was slightly faster than hers. Her pony tail swung from side to side and her nice ass made wonderful movement as she ran. She was wearing a sport top that left her midsection bare and a pair of spandex shorts.

He kept watching her as he slowly caught up and passed her. He looked at her and smiled when they were side by side. She was very pretty and she smiled back. He slowly pulled in front of her but noticed her foot beat didn't seem to fall behind.

As he passed she gave him a good once over and liked what she saw. He was handsome and wearing a tank top with a pair of slightly loose fitting shorts. She picked up her pace to keep up with him in hopes to find an excuse to talk to him. His stride was just to long for her to keep up.

After about a block she said "slow down, I can't keep pace with you." Being as she ask, he slacked his pace a bit and she caught up. Without talking, they kept glancing at each other. He was taking in her nice tits and runners legs as she was checking out his arms and muscled chest.

A few blocks down the street they came to a large wooded park that was popular with runners because of the multitude of trails. She veered onto a trail and told him to follow her. He was enjoying the site of her to much to argue. She picked a path as though she knew where she was going. They ran along the path for a hundred yards or so.

She knew this place well. She ran and went for walks here all the time. She also knew of a place she had found that was private where she would go to read.

As she came to the top of a small rise she stopped, and pulled some tree limbs aside and moved off the trail into the brush. He followed her as she came to a rock wall where the ground rose strait up about fifteen feet. She turned and walked along a narrow path at the base of the wall moving deeper into the brush. After a couple minutes walking they broke into a small clearing where the ground was covered in cedar tree bows. He noticed the rock jutted out creating a nice seat to relax on.

All the way to the clearing she was thinking about what to do when they got there. Watching him run had made her so horny she could hardly bear it. She walked to the center of the clearing and turned around. He had stopped at the edge and was looking it over.

He looked at her and walked to her. It was like it was a mutual understanding as he slipped his arms around her waist. She put her arms around his neck and they had a long, leisurely kiss. They could feel their sweaty bodies pressing into each other. His hands moved over her back as they kissed. He let one hand drop down and cupped her ass. He pulled her tight grinding his swelling dick into her. She pulled him tight smashing her breasts into his chest. She dragged them from side to side making her nipples swell.

He grabbed her sports top and pulled it over her head releasing those beautiful tits with their swollen nipples. She felt the cool air hit her nipples causing a zing of electricity to drive between her tits. She grabbed his tank top and pulled it over his head. They stepped back and each took their own shorts and under ware off. When he looked up and saw her naked except for her running shoes his breath caught in his throat. Her pussy was shaved except for a small line running up towards her stomach. He could feel his dick getting even harder. Her eyes locked on his hard on. It was long, thick, pointing straight up and she wanted to feel it driving into her throbbing pussy.

He grabbed her and kissed her. Both of his hands went to her ass where he picked her up. She felt herself being lifted so she wrapped her legs around his waist to help support her weight. He slowly lowered her down. She could feel his prick slowly entering her juicy box. He never stopped lowering her until he was buried in her. He turned around and backed up and leaned against the ledge for support. She had her arms around his neck and pulled herself up as he pulled on her ass. He started pounding his dick into her dripping pussy hard and fast. She could feel his rod pressing on the sides of her pussy and slapping into the bottom. As she pulled her self up and down he felt her pussy muscles squeezing his dick as he jammed his prick into her.

Just as his balls began pumping his jiz into that wet pussy, her orgasm exploded making her jerk against his body causing him to dump even more of his load into her.

He turned around and set her on the ledge and kissed her deeply. He let his lips trail down and takes each nipple into his mouth in turn.

They got dressed and made their way out of their hiding place. They ran together until they cleared the park. After exchanging names and phone numbers, they went their separate ways, both of them wondering how that happened, how wonderful it was and anticipating their next run.