The Runt of the Litter... Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ girl, you gotta be kidding. Nicole...is that you?" Uncle Ronnie said unsurely.

"Hi Uncle Ronnie, what do you think?" I asked unsure if he approved or not.

"Fuuuuuuck me baby girl, a star is born, you're unbelievably and amazingly hot. Nice work Sammy" he said sincerely as he readjusted his cock in his pants.

"Sam, I need to see everything. Can Nicky and I borrow your bedroom for 30 minutes?" he teasingly pleaded, already knowing the answer.

"Ewwwww, for real, are you gonna wash the sheets?" she teased.

Before Uncle Ronnie could say no, I anxiously answered, "I will Samantha, I will, can we please?" I begged.

"Ooooh my God, whatever, please remove the comforter before you get on the sheets. Have fun too, I guess. I'll just watch tv wile you two get acquainted again." Samantha said as I almost sensed some anger that she wasn't included.

Uncle Ronnie took me into the bedroom, shut the door and what he did next shocked me. He kissed me and not just a kiss, he hungrily ground his mouth onto my lipstick painted lips and kissed me deeper than anyone else had in my life. I melted in his arms as my emotions swooned. I kissed him back with the same energy, afraid the moment would pass if I didn't. Uncle Ronnie firmly held my face with both hands as he nibbled on my lips, and honestly, I swooned like a girl on prom night.

I reached down and grabbed his cock, it was as hard as a rock as I fumbled with his belt to let it free. Unbuckling his belt and pants, I dropped to my knees and removed his shoes and sock so I could strip him down. That big hard cock swung out like a Jack in the Box when I lowered his underwear. Uncle Ronnie had just finished unbuttoning his shirt and now removed it.

"Show me how you're gonna take care of my customers, show me you really want this job Nicky." Uncle Ronnie said.

I pushed him to the edge of the bed, first throwing Samantha's comforter on the floor, then pushing him into a sitting position. I dropped to my knees and kissed him again, which he welcomed. I took my red manicured fingernails and teased his hard cock by scraping them gently over it. I kissed his neck, then sucked on it, not enough to leave a hickey, but enough to make him groan. I lowered my mouth to his chest and sucked his right nipple into my mouth as he stroked my head approvingly.

Uncle Ronnie's chest was pretty sexy, muscular, toned, a little hairy, mostly just manly. He just leaned back on his hands and watched as I nibbled on his nipples one at a time while I stroked his cock and balls. Becoming impatient, he guided my face down to his cock and I knew what he wanted. So I took the tip into my mouth and slowly slobbered my way to the root in one deft movement.

"Aaaah you little slut, nobody can suck my cock like you. Nobody. I can't believe how you never gag on it. No warm up, no getting used to it, you just gulp it down your tight throat and that flips me out. You're gonna be very popular at the club Nicky." Uncle Ronnie said sincerely.

I thought to myself, yes, I have heard that before.

Uncle Ronnie let me have my way with his cock and I gobbled it up like a starving man's first meal in weeks. He gently stroked my hair and occasionally brushed my long bangs out of my eyes so he could stare directly into them. I returned his eye to eye stare as I worshipped his big 9" cock. I was a size queen now, the bigger the better. I found something I was really good at and I liked to show off. I was very proud of myself.

I went after his cock for about 5 minutes when Uncle Ronnie stood up abruptly and said, "Enough of that, stand up, take you panties off, leave the bra on, grab your ankles girl and spread your feet a little. I want some of that tight pussy." he said with authority. I hated to stop, but I knew what was coming, I thought.

I did as he told me and as I was bent at the waist, Uncle Ronnie knelt behind me and buried his face in between my tender ass cheeks. Uncle Ronnie, "The Stud" was eating my ass out, I couldn't believe it. Now he didn't do it like I would, he mostly seemed to just slurp around the hole, getting it sloppy wet. Maybe that was all he was trying to do, as I guess he wasn't in the mood to look around for some lubricant or lotion in Samantha's room to grease me up.

After just a minute of slobbering on my sphincter, Uncle Ronnie stood up and I felt his blunt cock head nudge my opening. He slowly breeched into my ass hole with the tip of his cock as he now held my hips to steady both of us. Slowly he eased himself up into my bowels til I felt his warm torso pressed firmly against my butt cheeks. I knew he was all the way buried in me. All the foreplay, the love and the affection were gone now, mostly replaced with an animal passion and urgency. Uncle Ronnie gave me a dozen slow strokes to relax on it and then he just opened up full throttle. His fat cocked pumped in and out of my ass like a piston and the friction, the speed, his length and girth was driving me crazy. I started to get that urgency in my hard cock again and was struggling to control it.

Uncle Ronnie just stayed with it, gripping my hips as hard as he could he continued to thrust hard and deep into my bowels. My cock was twitching, I wanted to pinch it to keep from coming, but I was afraid to touch it. I knew I could cum if I put my hands on it, but it didn't matter. The feeling overwhelmed me and without any hands, I began to spew spurts of cum as he re-doubled his efforts to fuck my ass. Uncle Ronnie felt me quiver and my legs started to go limp. He knew I was cumming and with a lion's roar, he shot off up my ass. A torrent of warm cum flooded my bowels and his cock started gliding in and out like a well lubricated piston. I could barely stand as Uncle Ronnie held me up by the hips and emptied the remainder of his cum deep in my butt.

I held on and took it til he slowed down, then I crumbled to my knees. Spent, I sat there trying to compose myself as Uncle Ronnie went into Samantha's master bathroom and cleaned himself up. He returned and finished dressing before I could get up off the floor.

"Samantha, come in here sweetie." he hollered through the closed door.

When she entered I had just pulled up my panties. If she was jealous before about not being included, she was over it now, as she gave me a smile and a wink when she saw my disheveled body trying to stand up.

"Sammy, you need to work on her voice. Other than that, fantastic job. Nicky, I want you to start tomorrow morning, be there at 9:00AM, that will give you an hour to get ready. Your shift will be from 10:00AM to 6:00PM. I'll be honest, it's the slowest shift, but you won't get some good night shifts til you learn the routine. Sammy, you work with her the rest of afternoon, explain and re-explain what to expect, how things work and how to handle the customers. Wash off her make up and make her re-apply it, several times until she can do it expertly on her own. Samantha, also pack up all her stuff in a travel bag after Nicky goes home and drop it off at the club tonight, where it will stay. Nicky, you will only dress like this when you are working in the club. Never outside or at your home, do you guys understand?" Uncle Ronnie said with authority.

"Yes sir." we both replied, Samantha again with her mock salute.

Opening his wallet, he handed me a crisp $100 bill. My eyes lit up while he frowned and shook his head. I just looked at him and he said, "No, Nicky, hahaha, I'm not paying you, I'm not a customer. You will service me anytime I want. That's pocket money to catch a cab to work or for whatever. Girl, I'm putting it on your tab."

I was so embarrassed.

"Great job girls, Sammy see you tonight, Nicky, see you tomorrow."

Sammy let him out and then got two wine glasses off a shelf in the kitchen. As she poured us glasses, she said, "Get comfortable girl, we got a lot to do still."

12