The Runt of the Litter...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as he had instructed me, sucking first one nut into my mouth, gently massaging it with my tongue til I counted to 10, then let it gently fall from my mouth and slurped straight up the underside of his cock. Once reaching the tip, I nursed on it also til I counted to 10 and then slowly deep throated his hard veiny cock to the root. Not a trace of a gag on my part. My uncle was groaning loudly while I repeated this technique over and over and over alternating on his nuts. He let me do this uninterrupted for about 10 minutes.

I kept up this routine til Uncle Ronnie lifted his feet off the ground, leaned back with his head on the mattress and pulled his knees up to his chest, spreading them to his shoulders as wide as he could. His little pinkish rosebud starfish of an asshole was right in my face now. Directly in front of me, face level. I had never even seen a picture of an asshole that close before, and I thought it might be repulsive, but it was actually strangely drawing my attention and fascination.

"Now little girl, you will learn to eat an ass out. Spread those cheeks wide and show me what you can do. No coaching here." Uncle Ronnie panted.

This caused a little hesitation for me, as I was eager and more than willing to please my stud uncle, but I had never seen or even heard of this before. Wanting nothing more than to service my uncle properly, I took the initiative and put my hands on his ass cheeks. Spreading them as wide as humanly possibly, giving me total access to and causing his little rosebud to open up completely, I dove right in to it.

Surprisingly, he smelt very clean and fresh, maybe a hint of powder and cologne or scented soap. I attacked it like I was possessed. I went straight to his tiny wrinkled hole and tried to suck it up into my hungry mouth, smacking my lips fully over it and sucking it hard. I nibbled on the tender outer ring with my teeth, not hard enough of hurt him, just hard enough so he could feel a slight pinch and Uncle Ronnie groaned with satisfaction. I nibbled and slurped on the edges of it til it was soaking wet with my slobber and then devoured it again with my lips and tongue. I made my tongue into a tiny spear and poked it in as deep as I could, thrusting in and out as Uncle Ronnie shuddered and moaned while I ate out his tiny asshole. I made a meal out of his asshole for sure. I loved it and the more he groaned the harder I tried.

Remembering my lessons, I moved up an inch or so and sucked on one of his giant balls gently for about 10 seconds. I then slid the flat of my tongue up the underside of his shaft, which lay rock hard against his flat stomach til I reached his engorged plum tip. Lifting the entire shaft off his stomach with just my lips locked on his tip so it stood straight up, I nursed and slobbered on it for a bit. I then swooped down with one slow single throat fuck all the way til my lips pressed hard on his stomach, stopping again at the top of his shaft on the head for a few seconds of slurping. Finally, I went back to his puckered asshole and repeated this process over and over, while Uncle Ronnie moaned and shuddered.

I don't know which I liked more. Eating his ass, suckling his balls, slurping on his cock head, deep throating his cock or hearing him groan and feeling him shake and twitch to my manipulations. I knew right then that this what I wanted and needed for the rest of my life.

My uncle shuddered all through this process, his body twitched and shook. I was in heaven, this is what I was meant to do in life. I was good at this and I knew I was good at it. Uncle Ronnie let me do this for about 10 minutes and I was disappointed when he finally sat up on the edge of the bed again.

"I need to cum, are you ready to finish me off girl?" he asked as he stared into my eyes.

"Yes sir, please let me finish you. I want to make you happy." I panted back to him.

That brought a huge smile to him. "Nicky...no Nicole, Nicole is your new secret name with me, deep throat me girl, suck me til I cum, do it now." Uncle Ronnie said urgently.

He sat back upright on the edge of the bed and I went to work on his cock. I would suck on the tip for 4 or 5 seconds and then take him to the root. All the way til my lips crushed against his groin, never once gagging. He cupped my smooth soft face gently under my chin with one hand and tried to entwine his fingers in the back of my hair with the other.

Struggling to get a grip on my hair, Uncle Ronnie finally removed the hair tie that was in my hair and my long blonde hair came cascading down and swishing against his thighs on every down stroke. He gripped a large tuft of my hair and started working the speed of thrusting my throat up and down his cock. I just gave up and relinquished everything to him. Thankfully, he picked a slow comfortable rhythm for me and then almost gently fucked my gullet up and down his cock, working his orgasm closer.

I counted the strokes. It was 47 throat fucks when I felt his body totally tense up rigid. His whole body from head to toe got stiff and then he began to tremble. He moved his hand from my chin to my throat, still holding my hair with the other.

"Here it comes you little cocksucking bitch, you swallow every fucking drop, every single fucking drop. I am holding your Adam's Apple and want to feel you gulp down on each swallow. When I'm finished, and you got every drop, you thank me, you thank me profusely and appreciatively for allowing you to digest my seed in your hungry tummy. Now Nicole, eat my cum you little cocksucker." he almost screamed at me.

Then it came, I felt a strong pulse in his cock, a mighty internal jerk from deep inside his cock. The fist spray came just when his cock head left my throat and I was about halfway in the slow upstroke of my sucking. It was a huge squirt, thick and heavy, a long solid manly rope of cum. Probably a full teaspoon or maybe even a tablespoon of cum. It filled the back of my mouth and some of my tongue as it just hung there while I moved up to the tip of his cock not yet swallowing it.

The second squirt came quickly after, while I was polishing and slobbering the tip in my 10 second intervals and it was an absolute monster of a spray. Probably twice as much as the first spray, it was an even heavier rope of cum that splattered onto the tip of my tongue, my teeth and gums. I tasted it distinctly this time. Only two squirts were in my mouth and I was filling up quickly, I had to swallow.

As I gulped it down, I felt Uncle Ronnie's fingers traveling the gulping motion of my Adam's Apple. There would be no doubt in his mind that I ingested his seed. Now I really tasted the flavor of his cum, and the taste, it was kind of sweet, very slick, warm, but with almost a fruit flavor to it, or maybe a vanilla cake frosting. I swallowed fast and hard. Pushing down on his cock I caught his third rope of cum with my lips smashed into his groin, it went straight down my throat into my belly, no taste at all it was so deep in my throat. Uncle Ronnie must have shot 10-12 heavy squirts into my mouth. I lost count but I ate them all, not a drop escaped. It seemed like he dribbled a ton after that, cause very time I nursed and suckled on his cock head, it was totally wet with more sweet tasting cum seeping out.

A few minutes after he had cum, Uncle Ronnie gently pushed on my forehead with his fingertips causing me to drop his cock from my mouth. I felt lost all of the sudden and wanted that hot piece of hard flesh back in my mouth. I felt incomplete without his big veiny swollen cock to suckle and nurse on. We shared a smile, he looked totally spent.

My poor cock hurt so bad, it literally ached, it had been hard for over 45 minutes while I serviced him. I wanted to cum so bad.

As I touched my cock, Uncle Ronnie said, "Nicole, no, not yet baby girl, you're not finished with me yet, go to the bathroom and get a warm wet towel and some baby powder, so you can clean me, and think about an appropriate and sincere thank you to me for allowing you to suck my cock. Now hurry along girl, I need to go."

It was just then, that I noticed that I was starting to like being called "girl" or "Nicole".

I jumped up from my kneeling position, only then realizing how sore my knees were. My throat felt a little raspy, maybe a little raw, but worse yet, my cock was very red and hurt so bad. I ran the water in the sink, til it got very warm, soaked a wash rag in it, squeezed it out, then returned to my smiling uncle still laying in the bed, eyes closed, resting, while my little dick was still bouncing up and down.

I lovingly knelt between his legs again and administered a thorough wiping down and cleaning of all my slobber from his cock, balls and ass. What a mess I had made, there was a puddle of my slobber and drool a foot wide underneath his ass. My sheets and mattress were soaked but I would worry about that later. After he was thoroughly cleaned, I started to sprinkle the baby powder on his cock and balls, but he stopped me and told me to blow dry them first. I did, and it was kind of fun, like taking care of a baby or something. Gently I blew on his cock and balls for 5 minutes til they were dry and then sprinkled on some baby powder. I was fascinated watching his cock return to it's normal non erect size, it was so fucking hot.

After that, we just looked at each other til he gave me a quizzical look and he finally said, "Nicole, do you have something you want to say to me now?"

"Yes, Uncle Ronnie, my new favorite uncle." I giggled in my best "girl voice".

"Thank you for allowing me to service your magnificent cock, balls and ass. I hope you will allow me to do this in the future for you, soon and often too. Also thank you for teaching me to be a great cocksucker and allowing me to eat you scrumptious seed. I hope you enjoyed it, I will get better with practice."

Uncle Ronnie laughed hard, "Nicole, I have plans for you, but now, rub your little clit and cum for me. I want to see you cum." he said looking at my hard little boner still bouncing up and down.

It took me only 20-30 frantic strokes and he knew from watching my face that I was ready.

"Nicole, you've been very patient putting your cocksucking efforts above all else, and have the potential to be an excellent cocksucker with a lot more training, but for now, cum for me, cum in you hand for me." Uncle Ronnie said.

Ooooh did I ever, my knees shook as I filled my other hand with my 5-6 intense squirts and almost passed out from the pleasure. I never came so hard in my life, or so much.

"Now be a good girl, clean it up Nicole." Uncle Ronnie said with a sly mischievous look.

I knew what he meant, as I leaned over, keeping eye contact with him as he watched, I blushed a little, I started slurping my puddle of warm cum out of my hand and off my fingers, Uncle Ronnie smiled, got up and started dressing.

Just before he zipped up, he pulled out his soft powdered cock and looked at me back on my knees.

"Kiss it goodbye Nicole." he said, and I did.

He then just walked out my door without another word.

*****

If there is any interest in another chapter, please let me know, thanks...

12