The Russian Tea Room

Story Info
Lusty meeting from the Internet.
664 words
3.91
32.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After talking to you for so long it seemed like it was about time we at least met for coffee. Of course if the electricity was anything in person like it was through the wires, coffee would be the last thing on our minds. You knew I had always wanted to see the Russian tea room as I had a friend who had worked there and you were all too happy to arrange our meeting there. I stood before the mirror admiring how my strapless red dress clung to every curve, I felt the modest white G-string barely covering my smooth pussy and smiled at my reflection thinking how you'd never seen my hair down like this.

You looked perfect in your casual blazer and jeans, I spotted you at a table in the far corner right away. A wonderful smile crossed your lips as you spotted me walking toward you.

The conversation flowed easily just as it always had. I lost track of time despite noticing every brush of your hand against my skin. It seemed like hours before you finally asked if I'd like to continue the conversation in your hotel room. Our passion began before the door could slam. Mouths feeding off each other, my leg wrapped around your body so I could grind my heated pussy against your thigh. You were losing yourself in my just as I was in you when you suddenly stopped and pushed me away. My breathing came in gasps as you moved towards the bed. Teasing me with your slow movement as you slowly removed your clothes.

It was as if the role we had played so many times over the phone were coming to life before my eyes. That soft yet stern voice ordering me to show how badly I wanted to taste you, to feel you, to have you inside me. You teased and taunted telling me how you didn't think I needed you badly enough, how you thought you could please yourself better than my mouth.

After the aching was unbearable and making me squirm and whimper you finally allowed me a taste of you. Just a taste. Taunting me further till I screamed and begged feeling the throbbing of my clit like fire between my legs.

"Please" was the only word I could mutter before you threw me down and instructed me firmly to bare both my holes. You teased me with your cock letting it slide through my drenched slit till teasing my tight ass. I begged and pleaded till even you could stand it no more and thrust your cock hard into my quivering pussy. Feeling it drench your entire shaft and seep onto your balls. You held me there, buried inside me grunting like an animal as I squirmed against you groaning deep in my throat. You started pumping my cunt slowly telling me in heated breaths that I was such a "good girl"

You knew that would do it, I came hard, screaming, thrashing back against your cock. Before I could catch my breath your cock was tearing my ass open, forcing me to take all of you into me deep and hard. I screamed so loud it was deafening if only for that moment. You began screaming at me, calling me whore, slut, such a good girl.

"PLEASE MICHAEL NOW! PLEASE CUM IN MY ASS!!!" I thrust my ass onto your cock as hard as I could, feeling it spasm and contract around your cock even as my hot cum flooded onto your balls.

"GOD YES! You perfect little slut!" You grunted and moaned as your cum began to fill me, each hot spurt making me quiver and shake against you. The sweat and cum drenched our shaking bodies even as you pulled from me to take me soft against you.

You were everything I wanted you to be. We held each other warm and close, knowing it could never happen again, clinging to the moment.