The Russian Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

He would have told her he was going to "finish" inside of her, just in case she could have some problems about it, but she would have incited hom even more: she too liked to feel a man "finishing" in her belly, like me... And then she would have felt the hot, abundant semen of my man gushing and pouring into her... and she would have finished too, eyes close, moaning, head on the pillow, totally subdued to the male... to MY male...

Then he would have got out of her belly, his sex still hard, covered by her juice, the moisture of her sex... and she would have started to kiss it, to clean it, with her lips and her tongue... And I would have done the same, for not to be outdone (I never did it, but it was just a fancy, right?)... And I would have felt the taste of Bortei, and it surely was not like mine, more spicy, like a mongolian dish... And our "lord and master" would have slowly caressed our heads, lightly stroking our hair, breathing deeper... without forcing us, there was no need for that... I would have looked at him, and I would asked if he wanted me, or he was tired yet... He would have nodded, and I would have laid on my back (I preferred that way, looking in his eyes while he took me), and he would have slowly penetrated me, without any foreplay: no need for that too... Just a kiss on my pubes, to taste how I was just ready for him... He would have started plowing me, and Bortei would have started kissing him on his back, her eyes half closed, not a bit jealous, as I was not, before... He was a man who was enough for two... I would have just cared to feel his sex inside: all the rest, "trin-travĂ ", nothing to care of... I would have praised his strenght: "You're strong... You're STILL strong... "

I was "finishing", slowly, sweetly, strongly... My fantasies came freely, although I had never imagined nothing like that before... not with SO MANY details... I felt I loved my man and Bortei too, I would have liked she could have had a taste of him, as she had in my fancies... In her belly, on her lips, in her mouth... I fancied to kiss my man, while he was pounding me, and he felt the taste of Bortei's sex on my lips... her juice was so abundant, on the sex of my man, when I had licked it, that his taste had been cancelled: I had felt only the taste of Eurasian female sex, and so my man could taste it on my toungue... And he liked it...

I just managed to fancy my man "finishing" inside of me, before my orgasm reached the top.

It was enough. No need to think of me and Bortei kissing each other with passion, or in embarrassing places...

Maybe another time. That fantasy was promitting to be my favorite one. As maybe was for my man...

And maybe for Bortei too, now...

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers
12